BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 34 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They probably meant took a beating from Hero's Green. 12-6. Parents not happy with that one. It was a disaster.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They probably meant took a beating from Hero's Green. 12-6. Parents not happy with that one. It was a disaster.

Wasn’t a disaster. Girls played great the first half, but got tired the second. They only had 12, many starters were missing. They played their hearts out the second game and only lost by a goal to M&D Black, after being up. Was great competition and only helps the girls get better. How did your YJs do against M&D? Oh yea, you were blown out. All the parents were great, and were talking and getting along great on the sidelines. It’s fall ball you dope!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]They probably meant took a beating from Hero's Green. 12-6. Parents not happy with that one. It was a disaster.

They would have been much happier playing Medussa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]They probably meant took a beating from Hero's Green. 12-6. Parents not happy with that one. It was a disaster.

They would have been much happier playing Medussa

You're right happier playing Medusaor/YJ. They're basically the same level team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Much respect to TG... very well coached team. Kids played hard until the final whistle. Looking forward to seeing them again in the summer. Great competition for the girls.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Medussa beat you at Hofstra also.? At least when you lost there your ride home was under 4 hours. I'm sure TG did play hard. They must have took the Heroes game off. I know... I know ...you weren't expecting to win. You're a bunch of calculated sandbaggers. Saying that on this blog site so if you won , you would boast and if you're lost you wouldn't catch crap. Sophomoric ! Next time I'm playing Maryland go down expecting to win. Maybe we'll get a better result. Especially since your team is so wonderful. If only the kids had half the confidence the parents had .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Much respect to TG... very well coached team. Kids played hard until the final whistle. Looking forward to seeing them again in the summer. Great competition for the girls.

Same here. Was great playing top competition in a friendly atmosphere. A shame day two was canceled

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm....I see TG lost by a goal to the best MD team in a friendly fall ball game. The same team that blew out YJ a week ago. YJ and the obnoxious d bag parents continue to hide on LI playing PAL teams. Where are you next weekend YJs??? You’re ugly and nobody likes you, might as well sit this one out. While you’re at it, paint a big L on your forehead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ and TG parents, Imagine if your kids read the things you post? Some of you are just really awful. It's 12 year old girls lacrosse and be proud your children are playing on highly competitive teams. Stop the nonsense . Jesus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After playing YJ and TG this fall it is clear...We blew out YJ and got by TG by the skin of our teeth. TG also had no subs. TG is the better skilled and coached team but M&D da best.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ and TG parents, Imagine if your kids read the things you post? Some of you are just really awful. It's 12 year old girls lacrosse and be proud your children are playing on highly competitive teams. Stop the nonsense . Jesus.

The parents hopefully will grow up. I know the players will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After playing YJ and TG this fall it is clear...We blew out YJ and got by TG by the skin of our teeth. TG also had no subs. TG is the better skilled and coached team but M&D da best.

Was a great game! M&D is the real deal, glad we could hang!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ and TG parents, Imagine if your kids read the things you post? Some of you are just really awful. It's 12 year old girls lacrosse and be proud your children are playing on highly competitive teams. Stop the nonsense. Jesus.

The parents hopefully will grow up. I know the players will.

My daughter does, and gets a kick out of it! Thinks the parents are all nuts, especially YJ acting like the typical jackasses that they are. It's a daily soap opera.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok TG parent .. so M&D is better than hero's green? Really ?? This shows your bias and mania beyond a doubt . The team that beat you by 6 isn't etter than a team that beat you by one pt. Mental illness much ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D best team in the age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok TG parent .. so M&D is better than hero's green? Really ?? This shows your bias and mania beyond a doubt . The team that beat you by 6 isn't etter than a team that beat you by one pt. Mental illness much ?

LOL...sorry your feelings are hurt Heros tool. Did anyone mention Heros or is your mental illness so starved for recognition that you must interject your emotion toil? Checking the scores posted, M&D beat Skywalkers by 6 goal and you only beat Skywalkers by 1 goal. Looks like a mathematical draw to me against the TG scores, loser. So please put your, Rah Rah Heros Green, flag waving banter aside and go troll on the Teen Steam website. Maybe there is a bathing suit issue for you to creep over. You should get a job. The stay at home dad thing is not for you. Now go walk your labradoodle and talk to the neighbors about how you are gluten intolerant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd say both the top MD M&D/Heros seemed pretty even. Both teams played the same two teams last Saturday with the scores almost exactly opposite. Heros beat Skywalker buy only one goal and M&D beat them I think buy five. You beat us buy six goals but M&D beat us by one. Two even teams-that's a discussion these two teams should have in a different forum though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say that M&D is the best team in the age group. They would beat Heros easily and will. You can't rank a team on one game. And by the way, didn't TG beat you last summer when they had their full team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well that would be the first time M & D has ever beat Heros.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were also beat soundly by TG last summer with their full team, you dope. That game had only 12 players, while you had a full team on the bench, and they were gassed the second half. So easy on the bragging. Yes you won, but don't get ahead of yourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time Hero's Green ever played TG, YOU DOPE! Get your facts straight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time Hero's Green ever played TG, YOU DOPE! Get your facts straight.

My bad! Yes, you are correct . Thought it was Green. Green is definitely a step up from White. One of several excellent teams in the age group. Would love to see the Hero's Green vs. MD Black matchup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D will show why they’re da best Saturday morning at 10 when they put on a show vs Heroes Green. Follow live on tourney machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D not “da best” anymore. New #1 dog in town is Heros Green , who by the way, was beat by YJ last summer. On the other news, TG handily beat NXT. Lots of parity at the top. Legacy went a disappointing 0-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought YJ beat them at LAX for the Cure to go to the finals which they won? I also checked all the other tournaments and that is the only time they played Hero's last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where have YJ been hiding this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, how did that work out for M & D this weekend, a close game on Saturday, 6-5 lost, then a 6-2 lost on Sunday to Heros Green. Seriously, M & D is a very good team and will be one of the best once their new coach has more time to do his job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 10 teams of 2023

Heros Green
M&D Black
MD United
TG Black
Skywalkers
Igloo
Elite
Stars
YJ Blue
NXT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When Shannon Smith gets fired will the TG banter continue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]When Shannon Smith gets fired will the TG banter continue?
[quote=Anonymous]Top 10 teams of 2023

Heros Green
M&D Black
MD United
TG Black
Skywalkers
Igloo
Elite
Stars
YJ Blue
NXT

NXT beat YJ and so did CC lax. Drop YJ/91 down a couple of spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What banter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She hasn't been fired yet. She has to have some other useful skill that keeps her in her job. All the girls she pulls to overpriced Hofstra from her club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]When Shannon Smith gets fired will the TG banter continue?
[quote=Anonymous]Top 10 teams of 2023

Heros Green
M&D Black
MD United
TG Black
Skywalkers
Igloo
Elite
Stars
YJ Blue
NXT

NXT beat YJ and so did CC lax. Drop YJ/91 down a couple of spots.

True, YJ should be off this list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has igloo beaten on this list I've never seen them a tournament. Coppermine should fall somewhere below Elite on the last as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has igloo beaten on this list I've never seen them a tournament. Coppermine should fall somewhere below Elite on the last as well.

Igloo beat YJ handily. They also beat TG by a goal 1X

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who has igloo beaten on this list I've never seen them a tournament. Coppermine should fall somewhere below Elite on the last as well.

Igloo owned YJ and also beat Elite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who has igloo beaten on this list I've never seen them a tournament. Coppermine should fall somewhere below Elite on the last as well.

Igloo owned YJ and also beat Elite.

Yes Yellow Jackets 2023 is finished. They screwed that group with no recovery in sight. They should be taken off that list for sure. Theyre a B team at most. That's what ya get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not saying your wrong but I'd have to see igloo play before I anoint them. Beating a bad YJ team and Elite without there hole roster doesn't cut it for me. I actually hope your right, better competition is better for all. But they need to enter some better tournaments this coming summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on with YJ?, Why were they no-show at all the fall tournaments. Is it because they got beat down at the first one? A shame for that organization. For the MD teams, we always looked forward to that matchup. Seems like what everyone is saying about them is true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments is Igloo playing in this summer?

Page 22 of 34 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard