BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,636
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 45 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My "baby" plays his age and does very well. But listen Simpleton, there's a difference between a pubescent teenager and a 12 year old. Glad your son is such a king who skipped his growing years. But you've revealed yourself right here as a cheating, d@ck measuring Walmart lacky who actually believes cheating is the way. Did it work in your career? You probably think so. Good news, minimum wage goes up to $11 in January, so congrats.

Guess you can't read? Simpleton!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That tournament was a waste of time, can't wait to get my son out of the express money run. It's been two months and I regret my decision to put my son here. Should have trusted my gut feelings.

Which 2022 Express team is your son on? My son is on Schwalje and it's been a very good all around experience thus far.

His kid must be on Chuck team. They got swept and looked pretty bad from what I saw. Channy only cares about top 2 teams rest of are money grab.

Ha ha, you just have a son on the "second" team. Channy cares about one team. When in the history of express has there ever been more than one A team per grade? Your son plays on the B team get over it.

Express History: 2011, what was the second team that summer turned out to be the best team! Beat everyone including the Top team. Won the most competitive tournament of summer that year. So, it happened. But.... Never will again as those top kids would now be moved over to what was considered the top team long before the summer season. Back then there wasn't much fall ball, practices or winter training. Teams started in May, ended in July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
....so did Express actually manage to put four teams together and 9D1 three in this grade?

You won't know until the Spring....

I will tell you this. All the Express teams practice at the same time and from what I saw and others are saying the CHUCK team will be the 2nd team and Schwaijle team will be the 3rd team. Much more talent on the CHUCK team then the others.

Still believe that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That tournament was a waste of time, can't wait to get my son out of the express money run. It's been two months and I regret my decision to put my son here. Should have trusted my gut feelings.

Which 2022 Express team is your son on? My son is on Schwalje and it's been a very good all around experience thus far.

His kid must be on Chuck team. They got swept and looked pretty bad from what I saw. Channy only cares about top 2 teams rest of are money grab.

Ha ha, you just have a son on the "second" team. Channy cares about one team. When in the history of express has there ever been more than one A team per grade? Your son plays on the B team get over it.

Express History: 2011, what was the second team that summer turned out to be the best team! Beat everyone including the Top team. Won the most competitive tournament of summer that year. So, it happened. But.... Never will again as those top kids would now be moved over to what was considered the top team long before the summer season. Back then there wasn't much fall ball, practices or winter training. Teams started in May, ended in July.

Forget the history. So much has changed. 2nd teams are difficult because commitment level is different. For example, all three teams below the A are done for the fall. But the A team played all October and is playing right into December. That's too much for me, but a lot of people want that much lax, that much practice and that's why rosters have 30 plus and that's fine. Because a lot people don't have the energy and time that Channy has to handle a schedule like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did express do down in maryland today? Any luck against hawks?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
0-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
0-3

1-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*2-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lie channy beat Richmond hawks 12-8
Lost to Annapolis hawks 13-9
Beat D.C. Express 12-9
It was a great day of competition for all teams involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2-1, Won against Richmond and DC, lost to Annapolis

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice. A lot of scoring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat D.C. Express 12-9

Agreed! Great group of young men playing at a high level. All teams looked sharp for fall ball. 57u3dm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat D.C. Express 12-9

Agreed! Great group of young men playing at a high level. All teams looked sharp for fall ball. 57u3dm

Competition should be as good in Delaware this weekend at the North American.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat D.C. Express 12-9

Competition should be as good in Delaware this weekend at the North American.

Get ready to be shocked by the physical maturity of these Mid Atlantic boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chucks got crushed in every tournament they played in.
They are not competitive with the B teams. Some parents need a reality check.
Some of the kids cant catch an throw, also not very athletic .
Thank the heavens for Express so not to have a bunch of crying parents and there kids who thought they should have made teams.
Oh the dreamers went to 6 tryouts and made 1. the Express "C".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a parent of an 8th grader in a "non-hotbed" area (CO), and we have grade-based teams, and compete against many grade-based teams from back East during the summer. From my perspective, the "hold back" thing is a non-issue. It exists, maybe it's not fair but as I tell our son, life's not fair. Playing against bigger/older kids will (hopefully) make him better, and when 10th/11th grade comes and things mostly even out on the physical side, things will seem easier for him.

Also, there's a difference between chronological age and physical age. I've seen 9th graders just hitting puberty who are smaller and less developed than 8th graders who are well into puberty. Sure, on average, older kids are more physically mature, but it's not the end of the world.

As far as us parents go, we talk a bit about the fact that there are more holdbacks on hotbed-area teams, but we only talk about it in a bemused sense; we're not seriously upset about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a parent of an 8th grader in a "non-hotbed" area (CO), and we have grade-based teams, and compete against many grade-based teams from back East during the summer. From my perspective, the "hold back" thing is a non-issue. It exists, maybe it's not fair but as I tell our son, life's not fair. Playing against bigger/older kids will (hopefully) make him better, and when 10th/11th grade comes and things mostly even out on the physical side, things will seem easier for him.

Also, there's a difference between chronological age and physical age. I've seen 9th graders just hitting puberty who are smaller and less developed than 8th graders who are well into puberty. Sure, on average, older kids are more physically mature, but it's not the end of the world.

As far as us parents go, we talk a bit about the fact that there are more holdbacks on hotbed-area teams, but we only talk about it in a bemused sense; we're not seriously upset about it.

I'm sure parents of soccer, hockey, basketball, etc all had parents with similar sentiments as you - fortunately, all of those sports rightly did what was best for the game and everyone playing, and they ignored those sentiments . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure parents of soccer, hockey, basketball, etc all had parents with similar sentiments as you - fortunately, all of those sports rightly did what was best for the game and everyone playing, and they ignored those sentiments . . .

Please no. Not another holdback discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This debate should be about one thing and one thing only - player safety. Lacrosse is a full contact sport and it is dangerous for players to be that much more physically mature.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Express team is that out at the Mustang this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This debate should be about one thing and one thing only - player safety. Lacrosse is a full contact sport and it is dangerous for players to be that much more physically mature.

Not much of a debate. Everyone for the most part agrees and would welcome age based. The ones against it would just be a self serving argument. The clubs or PAL needs to change it. PAL should be a no brainer since it's not about wins and losses. Honestly, if PAL announced we are adopted the US Lacrosse age guidelines, who would complain. Soon after that, the clubs would have a hard time not implementing age as well. PAL needs something like this because people aren't wasting their time with it more and more. They prefer town lax for tourneys instead. That's my view fwiw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chucks got crushed in every tournament they played in.
They are not competitive with the B teams. Some parents need a reality check.
Some of the kids cant catch an throw, also not very athletic .
Thank the heavens for Express so not to have a bunch of crying parents and there kids who thought they should have made teams.
Oh the dreamers went to 6 tryouts and made 1. the Express "C".

Same with the "A" north team. 26 kids, some can't throw and catch. Only one coach for all those kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy

Yea Channy is gonna play in a B tournament. You know it's the C team the Chucks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Channy will be in Delaware this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Smash is Back Baby. No more super team, can't wait to hear from the smash deez nut's guy. ; )

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy

Yea Channy is gonna play in a B tournament. You know it's the C team the Chucks.

Yeah, deepest field of the fall in Delaware this weekend at the North American.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Smash is Back Baby. No more super team, can't wait to hear from the smash deez nut's guy. ; )

They have an easy weekend. They'll smash the Outlaws in the finals. Way to duck everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the anonymous poster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have an easy weekend. They'll smash the Outlaws in the finals. Way to duck everyone.

I hope they win, Smash deez nuts haven't won a tournament in two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think Smash will struggle with Aspen Extreme

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash should win easily. Silly that they duck everyone on LI when Express and Igloo played each other 3-4 times, even Legacy, Outlaws, Igloo B played the A teams throughout the fall and then you have Smash showing up in CT at a B tournament with B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think Smash will struggle with Aspen Extreme

no, if the new attack player is playing 91 will easily win

if he is not playing, its could be a competitive game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash should win easily. Silly that they duck everyone on LI when Express and Igloo played each other 3-4 times, even Legacy, Outlaws, Igloo B played the A teams throughout the fall and then you have Smash showing up in CT at a B tournament with B teams.

Don't really have a problem with it that team had a ton of turnover seems they have practiced more than played. It's the fall and they play an extensive summer schedule plus I'm sure next weekend things probably amp up. Kinda wish we weren't traveling this weekend to play teams from LI. Would be nice especially in this age group with most of the top teams from LI if all the tournaments were home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the Outlaws run away with this tournament. They are head and shoulders above all the other competition including the "new" 9D1. They both have improved but Outlaws much better overall. The only chance 9D1 has is their X factor, the ex Outlaw. Should be interesting!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the Outlaws run away with this tournament. They are head and shoulders above all the other competition including the "new" 9D1. They both have improved but Outlaws much better overall. The only chance 9D1 has is their X factor, the ex Outlaw. Should be interesting!!

You as an outlaw should celebrate if you beat the Wolfpack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt the anonymous posters are the ones whose kid is on a premier team but probably never plays. Bottom 3 or 4. Brags to people about the team his kid plays on but fails to tell everyone he's a bench player.
Parents of the better players could care less about who's where and who beats who.
I hope you don't raise you son to be as spineless as you are. He will grow up to be the water boy on the sideline.
Lets focus on what's really important. GOD BLESS OUR VETERANS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt the anonymous posters are the ones whose kid is on a premier team but probably never plays. Bottom 3 or 4. Brags to people about the team his kid plays on but fails to tell everyone he's a bench player.
Parents of the better players could care less about who's where and who beats who.
I hope you don't raise you son to be as spineless as you are. He will grow up to be the water boy on the sideline.
Lets focus on what's really important. GOD BLESS OUR VETERANS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing you 'snuck' in your dig at players who aren't the top players on their team before your self righteous Veteran's comment . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Referring to the fathers you moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Referring to the fathers you moron

So, your defense is that your dig is only at the fathers, but only fathers of players you basically said suck relative to their team . . . got it! <eye roll!!>

Page 21 of 45 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard