BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Re: Girls 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just wondering as I debated going to them this year, i see this team getting better and better every year, what positions did you lose key players?

Better and better? They lost their best player last year to YJA.

Defender who rarely saw the field for YJ Blue. Doesn't say much for Legacy.

Legacy has one of the best players on LI. Plus you know Jack about the interest already shown in her. Say what you may, they will be a good solid team.

Lol! Amazing how many moms claim their kid is "one of the best players on the Island"!

Why do u people keep falling for the same nonsense?
Don't u realize that this poster has been trying to stir the pot and trash on legacy for a while now. Not sure why all the hatred.
My bet is that this entire conversation is actually one person.
There is just no legitimate reason to knock teams, players, families, coaches, etc.
BOC is becoming a waste of time. I used to actually get decent info and insight on these threads but not any more. It's become a platform for jealous and unhappy parents to bash on others and I predict BOC will soon b served with a judges order to provide users' IP addresses and may even b held liable when one of these parents cross the line (it will happen) and cud cause a teenage player to do something drastic.
Please let's hope that doesn't ever happen but if it does, I know that BOC would b the first place I'd tell detectives to start their investigation. Just sayin'.

What????? Hit happy hour a little early.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The YJ 2021 Primetime rosters are posted and I see that Bert is bringing down the same team to MD this fall. Same attack and D (the mids can play).....will this guy ever learn??? They barely won a game this summer with that attack and D and now he's keeping them together? Man, I sure hope CR forces some changes on him at tryouts otherwise another long summer awaits the "B" team. Mt Sinai forever I guess, what a mess. Plenty of better options available but the "great coach" won't open his eyes. But I'm sure he'll post plenty of Twitter selfies with the team, so that will be great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like someone is a little unhappy that his daughter didn't make the YJ team he wanted her to. I guess she got bumped out of the fall tournaments? Maybe the coach knows the type of parent you are and didn't take your daughter because of that? Maybe stick skills and the inability to take direction from a coach was the problem? Who knows.

I'm fairly certain this team won a few more games that you think they did and at a much higher level of play than previous seasons. This team will be tight this coming season. Changes may or may not be made. Let's leave that to YJ. There is more than enough talent on this team to be quite successful.

As far as the MT Sinai comments, Where do you get this from? You haven't a clue. There are only 3 kids from MT Sinai on the team and they all deserve to be there. When they are on the field, They're all heart and hustle. Oh yeah and they can play the game too.

Why be so invested in bashing a team that your not even involved with? Or are you? Please, Just get a life beyond High School Girls Lacrosse. From the looks of it, You could use a break!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen, brother

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like someone is a little unhappy that his daughter didn't make the YJ team he wanted her to. I guess she got bumped out of the fall tournaments? Maybe the coach knows the type of parent you are and didn't take your daughter because of that? Maybe stick skills and the inability to take direction from a coach was the problem? Who knows.

I'm fairly certain this team won a few more games that you think they did and at a much higher level of play than previous seasons. This team will be tight this coming season. Changes may or may not be made. Let's leave that to YJ. There is more than enough talent on this team to be quite successful.

As far as the MT Sinai comments, Where do you get this from? You haven't a clue. There are only 3 kids from MT Sinai on the team and they all deserve to be there. When they are on the field, They're all heart and hustle. Oh yeah and they can play the game too.

Why be so invested in bashing a team that your not even involved with? Or are you? Please, Just get a life beyond High School Girls Lacrosse. From the looks of it, You could use a break!!!

The best attack left.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are all going invested in our kids, It’s disappointing to spend all your that travel money to play with a sub par group to f girls. It’s not fun losing, and that’s what’s going to happen with that bunch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best attack left.

Usually when a parent thinks their kid is the best and the kid thinks they're the best, They are not! Not a team player. Not a team leader. Just my opinion. One player does not make a winning team. Parents yelling at the refs and the coach doesn't either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are all going invested in our kids, It’s disappointing to spend all your that travel money to play with a sub par group to f girls. It’s not fun losing, and that’s what’s going to happen with that bunch.

Well you kept drinking the kool-aide ignoring better club options and now you are paying the price with your daughters happiness and relegated to a weak team. Wake up. You did this not the club. Make better choices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, my daughter is on A but we have a couple of friends on B and I know how frustrated they are with the direction over the last two years. And I did watch your team play a time or two last summer, it's clear where the issues are.
If you can't see it perhaps your child is one of the go to the goal/no pass attack or the struggling D (and/or Mt Sinai)? The friends and family plan isn't working. But if you are happy there, more power to you. I just know others that aren't. Mids that bust their butts but aren't being rewarded, they're in a tough spot. Let's see what tryouts bring, the fall tourney rosters mean nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best attack left.

Lots from this team at other tryouts.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best attack left.

As long as it wasn't the mids then this team will only get better with the replacements.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best attack left.

As long as it wasn't the mids then this team will only get better with the replacements.

Some middies left and found new homes already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best attack left.

The non starting mids left. Some d and a tried but couldn't find a home and will be back, others did and won't be back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best attack left.

The non starting mids left. Some d and a tried but couldn't find a home and will be back, others did and won't be back.

Funny how it's the non-starters when they leave, studs when the a new team.

This team was a pretty poor performing team last year. Whether it be the players or coaching (or lack there-of). Doubtful anything can be done to make this team competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Value the ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Value the ball

The team has talented players. It just doesn't have chemistry. The Friend group is the problem bc they think there kid actually belongs and just blame everyone else when things go wrong. Team is stacked with nprt an ms.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Value the ball

The team has talented players. It just doesn't have chemistry. The Friend group is the problem bc they think there kid actually belongs and just blame everyone else when things go wrong. Team is stacked with nprt an ms.

No new talent at tryouts! And some returned after striking out everywhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Value the ball

No new talent at tryouts! And some returned after striking out everywhere else.

I really don't understand you or this post. So, YOU and your daughter I assume were at YJ tryouts because you evaluated the many girls that were there in red pinnies and determined that there was "no new talent". Furthermore, you knew where every girl tried out and the results of those tryouts from other organizations, their failure to make the other team, and identifying them and their humiliating return back to YJ. If YJ is a horrible place, why the [lacrosse] are YOU at tryouts.
No, you are just a troll and an internet tough guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else notice that the only team Bert wouldn't let his team scrimmage against at YJ tryouts on Sunday was the 2021 "C" team? Bert's team scrimmaged A and got whooped, they then scrimmaged the "D" team and then a team of the new red pinnie girls. But the C team was kept far away and was never brought over. Hmmmm, very odd. Why would that be? Why wouldn't you want to scrimmage the "C" team? I can only think of one reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else notice that the only team Bert wouldn't let his team scrimmage against at YJ tryouts on Sunday was the 2021 "C" team? Bert's team scrimmaged A and got whooped, they then scrimmaged the "D" team and then a team of the new red pinnie girls. But the C team was kept far away and was never brought over. Hmmmm, very odd. Why would that be? Why wouldn't you want to scrimmage the "C" team? I can only think of one reason.

I agree, why would he want to scrimmage a team that obviously has such clueless big mouth parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's already plucked out the MS girls that he wants to develop from that team. All the new MS girls to the program were wearing Red Pinnies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry, if you didn't move up at tryout you're not moving. Every age group has a C team filled with dads that think their kids are being cheated out of their rightful spot on B. Last, your chances of moving after 9th grade is slim.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any good match-ups this weekend in this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chesapeake Invitational: Skywalkers versus M&D Black Sunday at 12:00. I say M&D wins by 6 goals. Payback

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ vs MD this weekend at Prime Time YJ wins by 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chesapeake Invitational: Skywalkers versus M&D Black Sunday at 12:00. I say M&D wins by 6 goals. Payback

Stop it. That's silly. Both teams could be missing kids for other sports. Fall lacrosse no time to judge teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe you meant YJ would only win 2 if their 4 games today. In that case you would have been correct

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe you meant YJ would only win 2 if their 4 games today. In that case you would have been correct

No resukts posted for prime time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that M and D has teams at the Chesapeake Invitational today with the exception of the 21's? And if is the best of the best, which it is, where are the YJ's?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that M and D has teams at the Chesapeake Invitational today with the exception of the 21's? And if is the best of the best, which it is, where are the YJ's?

Wasn't just he 2021s. The 2021s and older were at Prime Time today. YJ was there today because they run it. Lot more coaches at Prime Time then Chesapeake. Most the good teams were there today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They never do post results. YJ lost to M&D and MD United today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only beat C2 lax by a goal or two as well. YJ looks to have taken a little downswing from previous years. They had trouble in the draw circle, goalie and defense were out of sync. Some botched clears that hurt them, and defensively getting getting beat 1 on 1. The offense was productive and scored consistently when they did have the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any Legacy results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR post the Prime Time scores on tourney machine and take your lumps like a man!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't just he 2021s. The 2021s and older were at Prime Time today. YJ was there today because they run it. Lot more coaches at Prime Time then Chesapeake. Most the good teams were there today.

What are you talking about? The top teams were at Chesapeake, especially in the 2021 division. They were not at Prime Time.
https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h201710061457421646c523dd0af884d

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any Legacy results?

Not good. Not good for any LI teams. But we appreciate the tax dollars and thank CR for hosting her tournament in the real hotbed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only beat C2 lax by a goal or two as well. YJ looks to have taken a little downswing from previous years. They had trouble in the draw circle, goalie and defense were out of sync. Some botched clears that hurt them, and defensively getting getting beat 1 on 1. The offense was productive and scored consistently when they did have the ball.

The D has been a problem for them for some time. Goalies are top notch, maybe just a bad day for them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm pretty sure BBL 2021 beat YJ Blue also. And M&D black was at Prime Time yesterday, not Chesapeake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ went 4-3 this weekend in MD. Losses to M&D, TLC and Md United. They did beat Md United the second time they played. So I guess that’s good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ went 4-3 this weekend in MD. Losses to M&D, TLC and Md United. They did beat Md United the second time they played. So I guess that’s good.

Beating MD United is no feather in one's cap. I want to see them with wins over Skywalkers, M&D, Heros, etc. YJ hasn't done that consistently for a few years.

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard