BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,170
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Boys 2027 - 3rd Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2017/Summer 2018 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027 - 3rd Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to all the 2027 boys that survived the MUD at the MadLax Fall Fest! Our team only won one game but our boys had a great time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC, Hawks, and Looney's look to be the best at HoCo. Love watching the young guys play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
BLC, Hawks, and Looney's look to be the best at HoCo. Love watching the young guys play!

The best at HoCo? It’s going to be a long ride for you if you are calling a group of 3rd grade boys the best at anything. It’s 3rd grade. Playgrounds are where they should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best at HoCo? It’s going to be a long ride for you if you are calling a group of 3rd grade boys the best at anything. It’s 3rd grade. Playgrounds are where they should be.

Just enjoy watching the guys play - my grandson in particular! Not looking to pound my chest or bloviate about 3rd graders... what I was actually doing was complimenting all of the players and coaches. Stop trying to stir up drama... oh wait - that's what this forum is for. I had forgotten since my oldest grandson stooped playing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just enjoy watching the guys play - my grandson in particular! Not looking to pound my chest or bloviate about 3rd graders... what I was actually doing was complimenting all of the players and coaches. Stop trying to stir up drama... oh wait - that's what this forum is for. I had forgotten since my oldest grandson stooped playing.

It is sorta silly to say the best at 3rd grade.. But some teams do a better job of corralling these little guys than others. It is fun to watch them at this age.

Link Copied to Clipboard