BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35
Re: Duke's Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
DN 2024 was a disgrace at BoB. They've got real problems on and off the field.

What happened?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the banquet been rescheduled yet, I have not heard anything and have not gotten a refund yet?? Seems to be the same with the equipment order, paid in August because money was due or Kids would be removed from depth chart but have not gotten anything but a new team jersey. What is going on with this nationals team??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DN 2024 was a disgrace at BoB. They've got real problems on and off the field.

Where are the 2024 Dukes Nationals playing next I can think of a couple teams that would like to play them or beat up in them. They are not liked in LI PA or MD as G is always trying to poach from the better clubs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has the banquet been rescheduled yet, I have not heard anything and have not gotten a refund yet?? Seems to be the same with the equipment order, paid in August because money was due or Kids would be removed from depth chart but have not gotten anything but a new team jersey. What is going on with this nationals team??

You will have to haunt G in order to get your $ back! If you need to, take it to a higher level. He doesnt like it when his poor business management is exposed and he looks bad. You will get your $ back then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes are what's wrong with youth lacrosse. An organization in a lacrosse area can't find and train their own kids so they try and grab random star players to win tournaments. It is the exact reason they can not enter elite tournaments coaching is terrible with Dukes which is why they can not develop their own talent

Dont lump all of the Dukes in with the Nationals. Most are well run programs but no the DN they are poorly run separate group and most are not even on Dukes teams. Most national teams only takes kids from their own program like True, Mad Dog, 91, etc. They put together the best of THEIR ORGANIZATION and not raid others like DN does.

Young Guns is a good group - great talent well coached.
Dukes VA is a good club, not that talented but respectable and good clean program
The HS has always seemed a bit shady only taking cash etc but its a legit program.

Nationals are a joke.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny all the complaining about the lack of coaching at 24 and they go and replace the coach at 23..::

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What coach at 2023 was replaced?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear from a good source that the 2023 depth chart was very light at midfield/ attack even above the line. The addition of a new head coach for the team. I think families are actually seeing the managements true colors and jumping ship to better clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the director of the program finally saw the Dukes Nationals 2023 Daddy Ball. With the new coach the depth chart next month should be interesting. Major upgrade for the 2023 Team should have happened a long time ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None, a coach was just added to the Duke’s Family.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the director of the program finally saw the Dukes Nationals 2023 Daddy Ball. With the new coach the depth chart next month should be interesting. Major upgrade for the 2023 Team should have happened a long time ago.

Will be since G does the depth charts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I received a refund check in the mail about 2-3 weeks ago. and my son got his uniform including helmet except for the bag and jacket at this last tournament

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But now you’ll have to tell little Johnny he sucks when he doesn’t make it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I received a refund check in the mail about 2-3 weeks ago. and my son got his uniform including helmet except for the bag and jacket at this last tournament

Knock it off G we all know that you patrol this site and post pretending to be someone else what did you mail the check to yourself too funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exact opposite just happened now little G will get playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear from a good source that the 2023 depth chart was very light at midfield/ attack even above the line. The addition of a new head coach for the team. I think families are actually seeing the managements true colors and jumping ship to better clubs.

The only reason a depth chart exists is to guarantee a certain number of players pay for and show up at a tournament. Once they get there it is totally irrelevant. Experienced it first hand at every tournament with my kid, and that's a major reason why players are jumping ship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the DN Team has been playing with money from the beginning. at the last camp several families were told that they were out of helmets and to wait for next camp. one dad who did get a helmet told me they had a U-Haul filled with boxes of helmets. Guess they are waiting to add some fresh meat to the roster to get their money before they fulfill the obligations they have to the existing families that paid. no refund for me, no bag , no helmet, no gloves (they were to be included in the package) and not jacket. and none of the additional swag that was paid for separately was there. financially it is a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the DN Team has been playing with money from the beginning. at the last camp several families were told that they were out of helmets and to wait for next camp. one dad who did get a helmet told me they had a U-Haul filled with boxes of helmets. Guess they are waiting to add some fresh meat to the roster to get their money before they fulfill the obligations they have to the existing families that paid. no refund for me, no bag , no helmet, no gloves (they were to be included in the package) and not jacket. and none of the additional swag that was paid for separately was there. financially it is a joke.

We were told two things - one that they really couldn't deal with handing out helmets that day purely due to logistics. The second was that they had some issues with the decals for the helmets. Given that the check-in process was such a disaster, this does not surprise me one bit.

Gloves were a custom order that take a while hence the lack of availability.

To me it seems more like poor planning and communication as opposed to some multi-level financial scam.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then dont distribute any helmets, and if there were decal issues, why where some helmets ok and others not. Been there, done that. Stay on top of what you paid for and make sure you receive what was included in the membership fee.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They replaced the coaches at the only age group where they've had consistency and success? Good move Idiots! Good luck getting your equipment.

The only reason a depth chart exists is to guarantee a certain number of players pay for and show up at a tournament. Once they get there it is totally irrelevant. Experienced it first hand at every tournament with my kid, and that's a major reason why players are jumping ship

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newsflash: you won't get your banquet money back. I recommend asking for a credit. Or just show with no money for next minicamp or tourney and tell G you're just going to use that as a credit. He'll love that!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bernie Madoff would be proud.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's only a matter of time and money before you figure it out. In the end everyone ends up unhappy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lehigh Valley knows

It's only a matter of time and money before you figure it out. In the end everyone ends up unhappy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So very true. They need to have the monthly mini camps to pull in the next players for the depth chart to cover the spot of the players leaving the team, excuse me, the "Program" each month. The "program" is a complete joke and the depth chart means nothing, it is never followed. The same players miss multiple mini camps and tournaments to only stay exactly where they are on the chart with no accountability at all. I have been told by multiple coaches at various levels that they have no input into the depth chart, it is all decided by Management, funny how he decides the depth chart when he is actually never watching the mini camps at all, too busy bs the new families about his incredible "program" to keep the money train coming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know some of the DN coaches at a few levels. Most are pretty good people.
I know they are on this forum and I wonder what goes thru their heads when they read this stuff. And they know most of it is true.
It's hurting these coaches and their reputations. It's a reflection on them even if its "out of their control"
This was a great concept but where there's smoke, there's usually a dumpster fire...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know if the equipment order is complete yet and will it be distributed to the National players who have not received it yet at the Rutgers Mini camp this weekend?? This is really getting ridiculous, having to pay in August and not getting the equipment until November, if the players actually get it on Saturday. There will probably be another BS excuse on Saturday as to why the order is not complete and cannot be disturbed to the players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah good luck with that. Always always keep track of your payments and save emails.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if the equipment order is complete yet and will it be distributed to the National players who have not received it yet at the Rutgers Mini camp this weekend?? This is really getting ridiculous, having to pay in August and not getting the equipment until November, if the players actually get it on Saturday. There will probably be another BS excuse on Saturday as to why the order is not complete and cannot be disturbed to the players.
If you do not receive what you paid for, I highly recommend that you go and find G and specifically demand a refund or an EXACT delivery date.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately there was a mix up with equipment and I was one of the lucky ones to get a helmet and uniform. We were told that jackets and bags will be here for Rutgers ...fingers crossed!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep buying the excuses people.
Wake up!!!
There will be another excuse at Rutgers...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately there was a mix up with equipment and I was one of the lucky ones to get a helmet and uniform. We were told that jackets and bags will be here for Rutgers ...fingers crossed!

"mix up" sound like an indicator to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Refunds sent out today, what does that mean now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Refunds sent out today, what does that mean now

nothing, the refunds are never actually really sent out, we are just told that over and over and over again but never get them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because he used that money already even though you shouldnt spend money that isnt yours. The day the banquet was cancelled is the day the refunds should have been issued. But the $ was spent because G lives off of the money that comes into Dukes Nationals. It will never change, buyer beware!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did you hear that refunds were going out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Received mine Yesterday, credited back to my credit card.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Received mine Yesterday, credited back to my credit card.

Let me guess the name on that credit card, Lou G....knock it off Lou everyone knows that you patrol this site like a Hawk and take on the sniper role of defending yourself. Give people their money back start doing the right things and maybe this whole thing will work out for you.

Your reputation precedes you.

Alternatively, keep going down this path of taking peoples money, cheating with over age kids, and win at all costs mentality and you are going to be working for Dicks' in their footwear department.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone take issue with a National Team such as Dukes playing in a local team tournament like Brandwyine Classic with an all star team. I looked at all the scores and for the most part they are blowing out teams 15-0. It is a bit embarrassing that they would do that and be disrespectful to the game. Gimme a break what do you accomplish by playing in that kind of tournament. My kid plays in the 2024 bracket and that was the one AA bracket that Dukes Nationals ended up pulling out of last minute, ironically, also one of the few brackets that Dukes teams might have faced some teams that they might lose a game. Both BBL and Brotherly would have likely beaten the Dukes National 2024 as my kid has played against that team and by far their worse team. Shame on Dukes Nationals you are making a mockery of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone take issue with a National Team such as Dukes playing in a local team tournament like Brandwyine Classic with an all star team. I looked at all the scores and for the most part they are blowing out teams 15-0. It is a bit embarrassing that they would do that and be disrespectful to the game. Gimme a break what do you accomplish by playing in that kind of tournament. My kid plays in the 2024 bracket and that was the one AA bracket that Dukes Nationals ended up pulling out of last minute, ironically, also one of the few brackets that Dukes teams might have faced some teams that they might lose a game. Both BBL and Brotherly would have likely beaten the Dukes National 2024 as my kid has played against that team and by far their worse team. Shame on Dukes Nationals you are making a mockery of the game.

Dude. It's a AA bracket. Yes. They should be able to play.

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard