BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 101 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are they gone? What happened?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To sum up this whole thread for the last couple of years. There is a lot of jealousy against the WP\Taz teams. Argue all you want with me, take the threads and put them all together. These 2 teams run the LI show and a lot of people are jealous. Bashing parents you don't know and kids that truly work hard is a waste of time. Best thing you can do is make these teams or beat them consistently, other than that stop the craziness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are they gone? What happened?

I guess the parents finally figured out that the program was just not that good after all....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so Wolfpack is playing in the mustang classic while Taz, express, madlax, bethesda, 91 MD are in Delaware. Weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
coaches benched the owner's kid. Owner had a pissy fit

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
coaches benched the owner's kid. Owner had a pissy fit

So because the coach bench one kid you scrap 3 teams? That makes no sense plus they are still on the website. I can't see them refunding people their money and saying good luck find another team. I am sure they've ordered uniforms, helmets, paid for indoor training and all of that. If they did scrapped 3 teams rather than fire a coach you're pissed at that would be the worst business owner in the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To sum up this whole thread for the last couple of years. There is a lot of jealousy against the WP\Taz teams. Argue all you want with me, take the threads and put them all together. These 2 teams run the LI show and a lot of people are jealous. Bashing parents you don't know and kids that truly work hard is a waste of time. Best thing you can do is make these teams or beat them consistently, other than that stop the craziness.

You're lumping a lot of people into one group - some may be jealous, but some are just thoroughly put off by the utter pomposity - there is a reason humility is a positive character trait . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so Wolfpack is playing in the mustang classic while Taz, express, madlax, bethesda, 91 MD are in Delaware. Weak.

WP not doing Mustang

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao. And every woman wants you right. Funny [lacrosse], get over yourself and your sons team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz ## is a holdback. One of the mothers on the Taz team has a big mouth and told my wife. You people are too funny.

This is ludicrous. This website should be shut down for lots of reasons. But wth!?! Why would BOTC choose to protect the Tazzie sickos who choose to "burp, fart, use foul language" in their "mancaves"?? The Tazzies are the ones singling out 11 yr old boys. Just go back and look at all the lies and filth they posted about the Dukes attackman when he left Taz, or the Madlax middie when Madlax beat Taz. The Tazzies have no problem posting #s and cyberbullying kids. They dish it out, but they can't take it. If BOTC is going to pretend to protect these young kids and their families, BOTC needs to do it across the board -- not the team that is the worst offender.

What world are you from? Over 80% of both of the teams rosters are hold backs. What do you think Sherlock you are giving us any information that is not known .

When are the owner of these clubs going man up and make age based teams?They will still make the same money!!! the parents will stop the name calling and accusing the coaches of cheating when they win. and You know everyone would get along much better on the sidelines knowing that it is a fair playing field.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP not doing Mustang

What changed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP not doing Mustang

What changed?

WP taking fall off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why? Because they don’t want to drive five hours to freeze their asses for fall ball? Sounds pretty smart if you ask me. Plus isn’t it FB playoff season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP not doing Mustang

What changed?

WP taking fall off.

How boring for those kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are the owner of these clubs going man up and make age based teams?They will still make the same money!!! the parents will stop the name calling and accusing the coaches of cheating when they win. and You know everyone would get along much better on the sidelines knowing that it is a fair playing field.

Don't you worry, when all these teams are getting ready to go to Denver next year and none of their holdbacks are eligible to go, they will be rethinking their rosters and throwing their holdbacks to the curb. Or they can choose to stay home with all of the Maryland/Massachusetts teams that aren't eligible for the WSYL because of their holdbacks. It will all sort itself out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz ## is a holdback. One of the mothers on the Taz team has a big mouth and told my wife. You people are too funny.

This is ludicrous. This website should be shut down for lots of reasons. But wth!?! Why would BOTC choose to protect the Tazzie sickos who choose to "burp, fart, use foul language" in their "mancaves"?? The Tazzies are the ones singling out 11 yr old boys. Just go back and look at all the lies and filth they posted about the Dukes attackman when he left Taz, or the Madlax middie when Madlax beat Taz. The Tazzies have no problem posting #s and cyberbullying kids. They dish it out, but they can't take it. If BOTC is going to pretend to protect these young kids and their families, BOTC needs to do it across the board -- not the team that is the worst offender.

What world are you from? Over 80% of both of the teams rosters are hold backs. What do you think Sherlock you are giving us any information that is not known .

I've yet to see a cogent argument about why they wouldn't make as much money, so yeah I agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STOP!!! JUST LET THE KIDS PLAY AND HAVE FUN. WASTE OF TIME.... COMPLAINING. look at it this way . your child will only get better playing against stronger players.. Your child will have everything to gain. Remember its only 11 year old lacrosse

I've yet to see a cogent argument about why they wouldn't make as much money, so yeah I agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

STOP!!! JUST LET THE KIDS PLAY AND HAVE FUN. WASTE OF TIME.... COMPLAINING. look at it this way . your child will only get better playing against stronger players.. Your child will have everything to gain. Remember its only 11 year old lacrosse

Says the guy who has no clue about the reams of studies that show why it is NOT the way to run youth sports and is the the basis of why EVERY other youth sport has moved to age-based play. The decision to play up is supposed to lie with the child/parent of the YOUNGER player, NOT the decision of the child/player of the OLDER player! This type of thinking is exactly what keeps lacrosse (or anything else, for that matter!) from progressing and/or maturing. So, no cogent argument for grade-based play once again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As stated a million times on here, every single other competitive youth sport is AGE BASED. Why can't lacrosse follow these simple rules? It works out for everyone else, why not the lacrosse community? Fair is fair.

US Lacrosse Age & Eligibility

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As stated a million times on here, every single other competitive youth sport is AGE BASED. Why can't lacrosse follow these simple rules? It works out for everyone else, why not the lacrosse community? Fair is fair.

Youth football also has a weight limit for each age group - this could also be implemented. This would make things really fair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Youth football also has a weight limit for each age group - this could also be implemented. This would make things really fair.

Your comment is probably sarcasm (you never know anymore!), but considering how much they've removed checking from lacrosse, why bother . . .?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Taz ## is a holdback. One of the mothers on the Taz team has a big mouth and told my wife. You people are too funny.

This is ludicrous. This website should be shut down for lots of reasons. But wth!?! Why would BOTC choose to protect the Tazzie sickos who choose to "burp, fart, use foul language" in their "mancaves"?? The Tazzies are the ones singling out 11 yr old boys. Just go back and look at all the lies and filth they posted about the Dukes attackman when he left Taz, or the Madlax middie when Madlax beat Taz. The Tazzies have no problem posting #s and cyberbullying kids. They dish it out, but they can't take it. If BOTC is going to pretend to protect these young kids and their families, BOTC neeosds to do it across the board -- not the team that is the worst offender.

What world are you from? Over 80% of both of the teams rosters are hold backs. What do

Says the guy who has no clue about the reams of studies that show why it is NOT the way to run youth sports and is the the basis of why EVERY other youth sport has moved to age-based play. The decision to play up is supposed to lie with the child/parent of the YOUNGER player, NOT the decision of the child/player of the OLDER player! This type of thinking is exactly what keeps lacrosse (or anything else, for that matter!) from progressing and/or maturing. So, no cogent argument for grade-based play once again!
says the guy who thinks we care. My kid plays up and still runs circles around holdbacks. So put you kid in dance and stop complaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

What world are you from? Over 80% of both of the teams rosters are hold backs. What do
When are the owner of these clubs going man up and make age based teams?They will still make the same money!!! the parents will stop the name calling and accusing the coaches of cheating when they win. and You know everyone would get along much better on the sidelines knowing that it is a fair playing field.[/quote] STOP!!! JUST LET THE KIDS PLAY AND HAVE FUN. WASTE OF TIME.... COMPLAINING. look at it this way . your child will only get better playing against stronger players.. Your child will have everything to gain. Remember its only 11 year old lacrosse

I've yet to see a cogent argument about why they wouldn't make as much money, so yeah I agree. [/quote]
[/quote]

Says the guy who has no clue about the reams of studies that show why it is NOT the way to run youth sports and is the the basis of why EVERY other youth sport has moved to age-based play. The decision to play up is supposed to lie with the child/parent of the YOUNGER player, NOT the decision of the child/player of the OLDER player! This type of thinking is exactly what keeps lacrosse (or anything else, for that matter!) from progressing and/or maturing. So, no cogent argument for grade-based play once again![/quote]says the guy who thinks we care. My kid plays up and still runs circles around holdbacks. So put you kid in dance and stop complaining.
[/quote]

Did you spend all day coming up with that retort??! All other sports have already figured this out, so ALL of those people, who happen to dwarf the lax world, cared. USL cares, or they wouldn't be bothered to try and implement age-based play. I love people that make the "I'm right and EVERYONE else is wrong" argument - it's kind of like declaring that the world is flat in 2017, with about as much reasoning put into the conclusion. YOU choose to have your son play up - good for you! That's the way it's supposed to be!! But, you're too dumb to see that point and how it diminishes the rest of your case. The choice shouldn't be with older players deciding that younger players have to play 'up' against them. Both my sons do just fine on good teams and against other teams, holdbacks or not - here's a novel concept for your narrow minded brain: people can actually strive to improve things even if they're not a 'victim', but simply because they see that it's the best thing to do for EVERYONE. Those are the people that are leaders and innovators. As opposed to you, who comes across as more of a "go along to get along" type... you know - a follower!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

US Lacrosse Age & Eligibility[/quote]
Youth football also has a weight limit for each age group - this could also be implemented. This would make things really fair.[/quote]

Don't want to harp on an irrelevant comment but there are no weight limits for youth football in pal and middle school, at least not in suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Youth football also has a weight limit for each age group - this could also be implemented. This would make things really fair.[/quote]

Don't want to harp on an irrelevant comment but there are no weight limits for youth football in pal and middle school, at least not in suffolk[/quote]

NCYFL has weight limits for all ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad Daddy, where you been hiding? Got tired of stalking the good people of LI, with your childish games? Heard you found new prey on the MD board. Word has it, your annoying antics have made Madlax the most hated youth travel team in the mid-Atlantic. Congrats! All of that Madlax crap can really annoy the sh*t out of people, don't you think, Mad Daddy??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody believes for a sec that any of the posts are Madlax. We know it was you. See you in Delaware!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha you make me laugh. Leader , you come on back of the cage and degrade people and that is the actions of a LEADER? Hahaha. More the actions of a COWARD. If you want change do something about it. I suggest you start somewhere else beacause this is not the forum to do it. Otherwise , enough with all your excuses. Go cry in your coffe somewhere else. As long as your kid is getting good training that should be enough. It's 11 year old lacrosse , again 11 year old lacrosse. Eventually it all evens out when it really matters............ Real Leaders for see the future, and work on the thins that really matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad Daddy, where you been hiding? Got tired of stalking the good people of LI, with your childish games? Heard you found new prey on the MD board. Word has it, your annoying antics have made Madlax the most hated youth travel team in the mid-Atlantic. Congrats! All of that Madlax crap can really annoy the sh*t out of people, don't you think, Mad Daddy??

Let's break down your post. You spend your Saturday nights trolling a website about 6th grade lacrosse. There haven't been any Madlax posts on LI thread in a while, so you attack Madlax for being annoying. Then you pat yourself on the back for your creepy posts on the MD thread. Get a life, loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good match ups next weekend in Delaware. MadLax v Express, Taz v Bethesda.... will be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good match ups next weekend in Delaware. MadLax v Express, Taz v Bethesda.... will be fun to watch.

Only 1 game. Long trip for 1 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha you make me laugh. Leader , you come on back of the cage and degrade people and that is the actions of a LEADER? Hahaha. More the actions of a COWARD. If you want change do something about it. I suggest you start somewhere else beacause this is not the forum to do it. Otherwise , enough with all your excuses. Go cry in your coffe somewhere else. As long as your kid is getting good training that should be enough. It's 11 year old lacrosse , again 11 year old lacrosse. Eventually it all evens out when it really matters............ Real Leaders for see the future, and work on the thins that really matter.

Says the guy who has led nothing in his life - seems as though I may have hit too close for home for you! Thou does protest too much. Enjoy your fantasy land!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 1 game. Long trip for 1 game.

Its a tourney. Looks like a lot of the top teams at all the age groups.

http://www.tourneymachine.com/Publi...rnament=h201702270941008961c2b37a772944c

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the guy who has led nothing in his life - seems as though I may have hit too close for home for you! Thou does protest too much. Enjoy your fantasy land!
all good here . Keep making excuses !!! Very sad ..

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Absolute disgrace. Confirmed they have 7 th graders on team. At least 10 horrible calls to try to win a game. Still lost

How was this confirmed and by whom? I have no horse in this race- I just want to know how one "confirms" this info.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Absolute disgrace. Confirmed they have 7 th graders on team. At least 10 horrible calls to try to win a game. Still lost

Confirmed by WHOM?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

You won and your whinnying. C’mon man grow up!

Im STILL trying to find out.. Who "confirms" this information? Taz parents? LOL

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I was next to this loser and his friends on the sideline. Have another beer. The way you and your union crew berate referees and players is embarrassing. Also, classy getting into it with some high school kids on the sideline.

You’re probably still talking to your crew about the big win. news flash...Johnny prob isn’t leaving suffolk county except maybe for a stony brook away game.

Are you the type of parent that sits quietly and watches 2 referees completely work a game for only 1 team? Are you the type of parent that has no back bone to call out 7th graders on a team of 2024's?? This is Long Island NEW [lacrosse]. Grow a pair of balls and stand up for whats right... Otherwise move out west where people are afraid of confrontation. Express has been playing games with 2023's on 2024 teams.... and 2024's on 2025....
You cheat once..... Every time after will be in question......
TAZ is a top team and everyone wants to take them down... Makes sense but at what cost?? CHEATING???? Express has superior athletes and when they get coached up they will win. They don't need to cheat.

This is my 3rd year on Express and the first time I have ever felt the need to post. Every kid on this team is in 6th grade. I have no idea on birthdays. Zero. But I will tell you without a doubt there are NO 7th graders. I did not notice any refereeing issues, except the obvious trip in OT that would have / should have gone Express way, that was missed. Congrats on your win. You may have no 7th graders on your team, but they talk like a bunch of 12th grade JV players. And I too heard about the parents woofing at high school kids on the sidelines. Classy all the way.

It's 12 years old. That's the issue, not whether they are in 6th grade or not.

And when will the "confirmation" of the 2-3 kids that are older that play on TAZ be released..... At the end of the day Taz got their win... if accusations are being flown....why not address the "older" kids on Taz/// or do we not speak of that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EVERY top team has 2005 birthdays. Wait until you see MD and PA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered