BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,603
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 34 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I believe second stringers who were mostly Empire 2023 also beat the Wave (YJ 23) team 6-5. TG humbled the Empire team to finish the day in a lopsided contest but just funny to see teams like Empire take down the Mighty YJ's. There was no disputing this score either as YJ pressed and pressed late and finally cut it to 1 but Empire was able to gain possession and run out the clock.

Yes, saw that game, Wave was not happy

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now see...that is true. Second Stringers did beat us 6-5. Yes you were up 4-1 early and yes we did press and press missing 9 straight shots (2 were posts), so yes...we couldn't even buy one in that game. You won fair & square for our ONLY loss of the day. Honesty. Fact- We (Wave) beat TG (not Green Hornets) twice and tied their 2022 team honestly happened. All 2023 TG parents watched that game anxiously adter losing twice tous. Stone faced and frustrated. We (Wave-not YJ) skipped out of Hofstra 4-1-1 on the day feeling great having had a Great day of girls lacrosse. I know you cannot admit to yourself and profess here that is not true bit I had the best seat in the house and know what WAS. Nothing you can pist changes that outcome from Saturday. I was actually so proud that not 1 of our parents went on here to gloat like you tools did after Hofstra. It's only until you had to posst YOUR non-sense that we had to react and set you straight. No YJ or WAVE bragging. Just not letting you re-write last weekend. Get over it. Again...show up at Ouster Bay for the next round as we ALL want to keep playing each other on LI but please, relax and stop this nonsense!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We beat you both games 9-8. Tied your 2022 team 8-8 although most had us at 9-8. Fact. fact! FACT! No creative math. You all knew it when sotting stone faced quiet next to us between games as daddys coached daughters in frustration. You just can't admit to yourself you LOST. You will try to call this fake math, alt facts and ither non-sense but reality is Wave left there feeling great with those 3 games. There were no beatdowns fron either side...just excellent lacrosse. Fast paced and physical. They finally let them play. Now breathe, gather your dignity and sign up for Oyster Bay Sunday.

You clearly don't know how to count if you think you won both games. Even the parents on the sideline knew you lost the second game 11-9. You also lost to the 2022 team 9-8. Your math needs work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already. TG, while missing a few top players, lost only once to 22's. Wave played well and missed some of their YJ players as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now see...that is true. Second Stringers did beat us 6-5. Yes you were up 4-1 early and yes we did press and press missing 9 straight shots (2 were posts), so yes...we couldn't even buy one in that game. You won fair & square for our ONLY loss of the day. Honesty. Fact- We (Wave) beat TG (not Green Hornets) twice and tied their 2022 team honestly happened. All 2023 TG parents watched that game anxiously adter losing twice tous. Stone faced and frustrated. We (Wave-not YJ) skipped out of Hofstra 4-1-1 on the day feeling great having had a Great day of girls lacrosse. I know you cannot admit to yourself and profess here that is not true bit I had the best seat in the house and know what WAS. Nothing you can pist changes that outcome from Saturday. I was actually so proud that not 1 of our parents went on here to gloat like you tools did after Hofstra. It's only until you had to posst YOUR non-sense that we had to react and set you straight. No YJ or WAVE bragging. Just not letting you re-write last weekend. Get over it. Again...show up at Ouster Bay for the next round as we ALL want to keep playing each other on LI but please, relax and stop this nonsense!

Never happened, but you can keep saying it if it makes you happy. What a tool!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi. I'm a left winger (liberal for all you uninformed) and I think you all had a great day and deserve a prize. In fact you should get to play for free. Next time we should get pizza and have lunch together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how TG enters all the most competitive fall tournaments, while YJ hides on LI as wave. Thought that was the reason YJ was supposed to be the better club. Seems as CR mainly enrolls in tournaments she has a piece of. I was expecting better as a YJ parent. Why the [lacrosse] are we playing on LI for the month of November???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the New [lacrosse] CR hates the Maryland CR and doesn't like to go to his tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the New [lacrosse] CR hates the Maryland CR and doesn't like to go to his tournaments

Yea, but the older teams are there???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On Saturday you got to enjoy 2 competitive games. Excellent lacrosse on both sides why can't you leave it at that and move on.
Because historically Y.J. parents have not only relentlessly bragged about how much better there girls/teams are than every other club on the planet, they also love to rub your face in it without mercy. so any, and everyone will, with overwhelming enthusiasm, grind into the face of every Y.J parent the fact that any team, and the club as a whole is on a downward tract, and never has a group of parents, or organization, deserved to more than you guys. So please save the good sportsmanship crap, no one wants to hear it from the Bees. Take your lumps with more dignity than you had when YOU were the onesdishing out the trash talk, and no that you truly deserve it

Gotta love when some internet moron acts like a tough guy "grind into the face of every yj parent ", sounds like you are just projecting what happened to your face by a lot crotches into the YJ parents.
You are probably one of the loudest jack-wagon Y.J. parents of the bunch, bragging on your daughters achievements because you were too fat and sloppy to play yourself. Either way you are certainly going to have to learn how to live life on our side of the coin because you and your cohorts have certainly ruined the Y.J name with you're daughters second rate play, but your first rate politicking. CONGRATULATIONS..... you and every parent like you ruined a good thin..... Jackass

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Because the New [lacrosse] CR hates the Maryland CR and doesn't like to go to his tournaments

The older girls are at great fall tournaments i don't know why we aren't. We also need to be in better summer tournaments you don't get better without playing better competition. If we go to the All Star Express to play pal teams again I will lose my mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Because the New [lacrosse] CR hates the Maryland CR and doesn't like to go to his tournaments

The older girls are at great fall tournaments i don't know why we aren't. We also need to be in better summer tournaments you don't get better without playing better competition. If we go to the All Star Express to play pal teams again I will lose my mind.

Your girls need to train to get better. You all think wearing the Fear the Bee jersey is good enough. You all have an entitlement mindset, teach your kid to work hard, get her some training. Or she'll become a whinny biatch like you wife. PS your wives should stop bragging about YJ 2023 when get are out and drinking, it's embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how TG enters all the most competitive fall tournaments, while YJ hides on LI as wave. Thought that was the reason YJ was supposed to be the better club. Seems as CR mainly enrolls in tournaments she has a piece of. I was expecting better as a YJ parent. Why the [lacrosse] are we playing on LI for the month of November???

Great question! CR??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi. I'm a left winger (liberal for all you uninformed) and I think you all had a great day and deserve a prize. In fact you should get to play for free. Next time we should get pizza and have lunch together.

Thanks for letting us know but it was already obvious ...easy to shot a LOSER on this forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be a great Oyster Bay tournament for Team Long Island playing Medussa Blue, Medussa Purple and Just for Fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all winners of the craziest parents award. Congratulations!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worst group of parents ever. Arrogant and obnoxious. Hope changes are made this year and this group gets split up, toxic for the YJ organization and the kids. It should not be like this. Crazy is an understatement!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worst group of parents ever. Arrogant and obnoxious. Hope changes are made this year and this group gets split up, toxic for the YJ organization and the kids. It should not be like this. Crazy is an understatement!

Disagree. Out of state parent here. A couple of the YJ sidelines are tolerable and considerably friendly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be a great Oyster Bay tournament for Team Long Island playing Medussa Blue, Medussa Purple and Just for Fun.

Who is Team Long Island? Isn't that a boys program?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is Team Long Island? Isn't that a boys program?

Pick up team of Legacy and YJ, the real question is why those teams are not going to competitive tournaments. Waste of time blowing out PAL teams all day. Why would you bring a stacked team to Oyster Bay and not at least play up? Puzzling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fact, Wave lost both games to TG. Wave got smoked all day but games vs TG were close. YJ pulling at strings that aren't there. Even games with no refs these blow hards drule over...sad. Talk about rewriting history and your post is lacking any honesty. But if it helps u sleep better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're wrong and cant accept a "pick up team" beat TG twice. You lost 9-8 twice. You just can't admit to yourself. No starting middies, just girls wanting to have a grwat dat. Beating you twice and tying TG 2022 as you watched, like an impetuous LOSER, was a great day. An odd loss to Second Stringers and a win in last game was awesome. You just can't admit it. As far as playing in Oyster Bay...what was a really good tournament last year is not the same
This year. I personally baited you to show up against us but you bailed. This is no "vieled" YJ. This is a bunch of girls from multiple organizations putting a team together for a fun day. Why aren't we playing up? There is no 2022 division, dope! We wish you were there. We'll go to have fun. We'll show up at Hofstra and anywhere
We can. We're not an organization, so with all this, to question why Team LI or wave doen't show up at competitive tournaments is stupid. Make a pick up team and go to anything. Hofstra was certainly competitive. We all did well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disagree. Out of state parent here. A couple of the YJ sidelines are tolerable and considerably friendly.

lol! 2023 Not the YJ Blue parents ...a bunch of are crazies! They are disgusting ...obnoxious and offensive...embarrassing to the organization..they really need to get a grip... kids are mediocre players...they have connections and monopolized the blue team and have ruined this age bracket...but who cares really. Their reputation will kill them in the end. we left for a better experience and got it...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You're wrong and cant accept a "pick up team" beat TG twice. You lost 9-8 twice. You just can't admit to yourself. No starting middies, just girls wanting to have a grwat dat. Beating you twice and tying TG 2022 as you watched, like an impetuous LOSER, was a great day. An odd loss to Second Stringers and a win in last game was awesome. You just can't admit it. As far as playing in Oyster Bay...what was a really good tournament last year is not the same
This year. I personally baited you to show up against us but you bailed. This is no "vieled" YJ. This is a bunch of girls from multiple organizations putting a team together for a fun day. Why aren't we playing up? There is no 2022 division, dope! We wish you were there. We'll go to have fun. We'll show up at Hofstra and anywhere
We can. We're not an organization, so with all this, to question why Team LI or wave doen't show up at competitive tournaments is stupid. Make a pick up team and go to anything. Hofstra was certainly competitive. We all did well.

You need to accept the fact that you don't know how to count if you think you won both games. How about talk to CR to go to competitive tournaments and play in competitive brackets. Embarrassing YJ going to tournaments hiding in weak brackets tell your director you want your team to be challenged. Hopefully you go to the Mid Atlantic, Live Love lax tournament and don't play in a B bracket at Lax for the Cure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're wrong and cant accept a "pick up team" beat TG twice. You lost 9-8 twice. You just can't admit to yourself. No starting middies, just girls wanting to have a grwat dat. Beating you twice and tying TG 2022 as you watched, like an impetuous LOSER, was a great day. An odd loss to Second Stringers and a win in last game was awesome. You just can't admit it. As far as playing in Oyster Bay...what was a really good tournament last year is not the same

Boo Hooo , YJ just can't let it go. The team is slipping and parents just can't stop obsessing. You lost. Deal with it, and stop making up fake news. FYI: losing three games is not doing well. However, it was fun seeing the look on the whiny YJ parents faces when you lost 11-9. How about you worry about your own team playing in a lame tournament, while TG plays real teams in a competitive tournament where all the other YJ teams are. (Yea, your own director thinks you stink and didn't put you in this tournament to spare you another beat down)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It should be a great Oyster Bay tournament for Team Long Island playing Medussa Blue, Medussa Purple and Just for Fun

Why are the YJ as a club going to play in the Chesapeake tournament in Maryland and the 2023 group is not? Looks like things are not changing from last year when YJ would go to great tournaments as the 2023 age group would go to alternate tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, this guy is a loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am with YJ...we lost to Empire, liberty and two close games to TG. We did tie TG 2022. Not sure why the same people from our team go on anonymous boards and do this non sense. Our girls played pretty well, leave it at that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You're wrong and cant accept a "pick up team" beat TG twice. You lost 9-8 twice. You just can't admit to yourself. No starting middies, just girls wanting to have a grwat dat. Beating you twice and tying TG 2022 as you watched, like an impetuous LOSER, was a great day. An odd loss to Second Stringers and a win in last game was awesome. You just can't admit it. As far as playing in Oyster Bay...what was a really good tournament last year is not the same

You should be asking CR why you are home this weekend while all the other YJ teams are in Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your precious TG team will get a beat down this weekend in the "competitive tournament". Enjoy that ride home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you YJ parent for your honest comments. You are certainly correct in your post, and the YJ girls played well. In fact all the teams played well. It was a nice day, good lacrosse, a local tournament, and the girls had fun. Let's just leave it at that. Good luck this weekend to all the teams, no matter where your playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your precious TG team will get a beat down this weekend in the "competitive tournament". Enjoy that ride home.

Not expecting to win, looking forward to playing top competition. Will be a great weekend! A shame people need to be so negative. Guess your still upset about your ride home a couple weeks ago after losing badly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams looked good. TG lost at minimum 1 if not 2 (this part is true) but so what. The girls play against each other and hopefully make each other better. I like watching them play because the games comes down to wire just about every time . Actually let me rephrase that. I would love to watch them if I can put all the parents on mute. ALL PARENTS . College coaches just don't draft the kids they also draft the parents as well.. Someone's always watching. Luck and health to all the teams playing this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams looked good. TG lost at minimum 1 if not 2 (this part is true) but so what. The girls play against each other and hopefully make each other better. I like watching them play because the games comes down to wire just about every time . Actually let me rephrase that. I would love to watch them if I can put all the parents on mute. ALL PARENTS . College coaches just don't draft the kids they also draft the parents as well.. Someone's always watching. Luck and health to all the teams playing this weekend.

You have a very bad memory. Remember that the more you lie, the the more you start to believe your own nonsense. When you talk about the parents, your referring to yourself, right? I love watching the girls play too, and maybe one day you will win, until then, pipe it down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you guys are so good why do you always have to tell everyone how good you are ? Wouldnt people just know ? It's always the guy with the smallest DK bragging (and the white hair) . Ok white haired dad. Do you know how you tell when TG loses ? The parents hold a lacrosse clinic in between games to tell their losers what they did wrong and go on the offensive and act like they won. But at the end of the day you lost 9-7. Maybe you guys can go out and watch some more film on us and any of the other teams that you play. Desperate much ? Jeezz.. after Lax for the Cure you definitely want to do that. That'll keep you busy for at least the next 8 months.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you guys are so good why do you always have to tell everyone how good you are ? Wouldnt people just know ? It's always the guy with the smallest DK bragging (and the white hair) . Ok white haired dad. Do you know how you tell when TG loses ? The parents hold a lacrosse clinic in between games to tell their losers what they did wrong and go on the offensive and act like they won. But at the end of the day you lost 9-7. Maybe you guys can go out and watch some more film on us and any of the other teams that you play. Desperate much ? Jeezz.. after Lax for the Cure you definitely want to do that. That'll keep you busy for at least the next 8 months.

Wow, someone sounds awfully jealous and angry. Take a deep breath, admit you lost and worry about Oyster Bay. a clinic is what TG and Igloo have been giving you all year. What a tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Your precious TG team will get a beat down this weekend in the "competitive tournament". Enjoy that ride home.

Hopefully you have better luck against Medussa than you did against Empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire didn't play in this tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire didn't play in this tournament

They were second string

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If losing to M&D black 12-11 is a beat down then yes TG took a beating.

Page 21 of 34 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard