BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 101 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone on the outlaw team suggested they are Alomost A quality , if you read above. The comment referring to the statement was saying they could not even win the B tournament . So if you do not want anyone referring to your team , stop making stupid comments on BOTC. Move on ..

That comment was stupid. When you guys talk about the outlaws or any other team you know nothing about. We laugh, at your comment, at you and at your miserable pathetic life of ranking youth lax teams.

Someone from outlaws started with the A ranking so yell at your own team. Beat it .. do not really care.

You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn’t comment. You care that other teams are getting better and are starting to move into your elite lacrosse “A team” club and that bothers you. These next tier teams are coming for you. By time spring comes around, it will be much closer.

Someone on the outlaw team suggested they are Alomost A quality , if you read above. The comment referring to the statement was saying they could not even win the B tournament . So if you do not want anyone referring to your team , stop making stupid comments on BOTC. Move on ..

That comment was stupid. When you guys talk about the outlaws or any other team you know nothing about. We laugh, at your comment, at you and at your miserable pathetic life of ranking youth lax teams.

Someone from outlaws started with the A ranking so yell at your own team. Beat it .. do not really care.

You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn’t comment. You care that other teams are getting better and are starting to move into your elite lacrosse “A team” club and that bothers you. These next tier teams are coming for you. By time spring comes around, it will be much closer.

You’re probably right, they are closing in, but at this rate it won’t be until our kids graduate Hopkins! No doubt, this age is the slowest grade to make any significant improvement, outside the two AA teams in the history of LI youth lacrosse. Dude! They are in 6th grade and most kids at this age play like they are still in 2nd grade! What’s up with that?? Something in the water in Nassau that stunts all the kids lacrosse growth?! If it’s not that, must be the parents. Based on what I know about the parents, I’m going with the latter!!

I think it’s the water.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolute disgrace. Confirmed they have 7 th graders on team. At least 10 horrible calls to try to win a game. Still lost

I was next to this loser and his friends on the sideline. Have another beer. The way you and your union crew berate referees and players is embarrassing. Also, classy getting into it with some high school kids on the sideline.

You’re probably still talking to your crew about the big win. news flash...Johnny prob isn’t leaving suffolk county except maybe for a stony brook away game.

Are you the type of parent that sits quietly and watches 2 referees completely work a game for only 1 team? Are you the type of parent that has no back bone to call out 7th graders on a team of 2024's?? This is Long Island NEW [lacrosse]. Grow a pair of balls and stand up for whats right... Otherwise move out west where people are afraid of confrontation. Express has been playing games with 2023's on 2024 teams.... and 2024's on 2025....
You cheat once..... Every time after will be in question......
TAZ is a top team and everyone wants to take them down... Makes sense but at what cost?? CHEATING???? Express has superior athletes and when they get coached up they will win. They don't need to cheat.

Yeah you boyz out west I guess like to pride yourself on fueling the LI white trash stereotype. 8am beers and loud mouths. Well done. Maybe try to set an example for your kid and want more for him than a county championship and a skilled trade career.

And btw, top team? Eclipse would beg to differ. Spanked you to end the season. Also with Keenan out and Kuttin in its only a matter of time before Taz implodes.

KEENAN is out?? Wow, did I call that one!!

When did this go down? Real bad news for Taz if it’s true. KEENAN was their claim to fame. Why don’t they bring Back Zummo? Way better option.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolute disgrace. Confirmed they have 7 th graders on team. At least 10 horrible calls to try to win a game. Still lost

I was next to this loser and his friends on the sideline. Have another beer. The way you and your union crew berate referees and players is embarrassing. Also, classy getting into it with some high school kids on the sideline.

You’re probably still talking to your crew about the big win. news flash...Johnny prob isn’t leaving suffolk county except maybe for a stony brook away game.

Are you the type of parent that sits quietly and watches 2 referees completely work a game for only 1 team? Are you the type of parent that has no back bone to call out 7th graders on a team of 2024's?? This is Long Island NEW [lacrosse]. Grow a pair of balls and stand up for whats right... Otherwise move out west where people are afraid of confrontation. Express has been playing games with 2023's on 2024 teams.... and 2024's on 2025....
TAZ is a top team and everyone wants to take them down... Makes sense but at what cost?? CHEATING???? Express has superior athletes and when they get coached up they will win. They don't need to cheat.

This is my 3rd year on Express and the first time I have ever felt the need to post. Every kid on this team is in 6th grade. I have no idea on birthdays. Zero. But I will tell you without a doubt there are NO 7th graders. I did not notice any refereeing issues, except the obvious trip in OT that would have / should have gone Express way, that was missed. Congrats on your win. You may have no 7th graders on your team, but they talk like a bunch of 12th grade JV players. And I too heard about the parents woofing at high school kids on the sidelines. Classy all the way.

Your new defenseman is in 7th grade. 100% confirmed. Played for Haugen's 2023 team last year. Came to Schwalje late in the summer season after some injuries.

Do you still not think there is a 7th grader on your team?

That daddy doesn’t have a clue who his kid is playing with on Express. Btw. Nothing wrong with The coach. Amazing the job he’s done with the lack of talent he has to work with. Get a clue daddy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz ## is a holdback. One of the mothers on the Taz team has a big mouth and told my wife. You people are too funny.

Last edited by America's Game; . Reason: Naming of a player
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz ## is a holdback. One of the mothers on the Taz team has a big mouth and told my wife. You people are too funny.

Do NOT put kids numbers on here!

Last edited by America's Game; . Reason: Naming of a player
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The man just had heart surgery. Get a clue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are all crazy. Taz/ wp are great teams. Express is also a very good team. We should all want great competition for our kids. We are insulting kids coaches and organizations. Isn't the idea of this to get better and have good competition. Hopefully be a great HS player and maybe get the chance to get into a better college. We are talking about kids and coaches like they are professional athletes. People have REAL problems on this world. Like losing a job or being sick. It's awful to read this crap on here. Stop insulting people. Usually it means your unhappy with your own life. If Sixth grade lacrosse and beating taz or Wp is that important to you then clearly your priorities are messed up.

Let's clean this age group up and share positive info. I for one hope the Long Island teams all get better and compete for years to come. I'm sure there will be a bunch of BS comments after this post. Unfortunately I have had my own tough family situations recently and am part of the LI lax community. We have had some tragic situations this year and it still does not keep people on this thread from writing meaningless hurtful words. People have real problems. Appreciate and respect the game and your opponents. One day they will be your teammates

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The man just had heart surgery. Get a clue

And he’s done with this team. Your drunk daddies are also pretty loud mouthed about not being so happy and looking to jump ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More BS. Go away. Team is happy. Keep wishing. Your son was obviously cut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do NOT put kids numbers on here!

Sure she did. Did she give you her security code to the house too. all good NH there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold backs are any boys born before 8/31 2005 ... goes from 8/20005-8/2006

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have thoughts on the Dukes Nationals? Worth the time and money?

Read the dukes forum on Philly thread, pretty compelling to stay away!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are all crazy. Taz/ wp are great teams. Express is also a very good team. We should all want great competition for our kids. We are insulting kids coaches and organizations. Isn't the idea of this to get better and have good competition. Hopefully be a great HS player and maybe get the chance to get into a better college. We are talking about kids and coaches like they are professional athletes. People have REAL problems on this world. Like losing a job or being sick. It's awful to read this crap on here. Stop insulting people. Usually it means your unhappy with your own life. If Sixth grade lacrosse and beating taz or Wp is that important to you then clearly your priorities are messed up.

Let's clean this age group up and share positive info. I for one hope the Long Island teams all get better and compete for years to come. I'm sure there will be a bunch of BS comments after this post. Unfortunately I have had my own tough family situations recently and am part of the LI lax community. We have had some tragic situations this year and it still does not keep people on this thread from writing meaningless hurtful words. People have real problems. Appreciate and respect the game and your opponents. One day they will be your teammates
well said and agree..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you talking about?????? Hold backs are referring to school... Holding a child back a grade.... In NY the date is either 12/1 or 12/15 depending on the district. If you are born any time before that you are considered a holdback. No one other than you are making your child off grade..

Other parts of the country have different dates..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you talking about?????? Hold backs are referring to school... Holding a child back a grade.... In NY the date is either 12/1 or 12/15 depending on the district. If you are born any time before that you are considered a holdback. No one other than you are making your child off grade..

You have to talk sports . There are mixed years in most sports Hold backs are not an excuse . I know more kids that play up and are more atheletic than these so called hold backs . It all evens out by 7th , 8th grade.. Can't teach , speed and athleticism. If your kid is an Athlete he will always be one. You will see. So with the hold back theory . Someone who is born 11/30 and his parents held him back in kindergarten or what ever grade . Is much better then a kid who is born 12/2 . Or 1/2 . So the days or month makes that child a much better lacrosse player? Or athele? Days and months do not matter much, 1 year or more does ... only in the younger years. Just an opinion .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to talk sports . There are mixed years in most sports Hold backs are not an excuse . I know more kids that play up and are more atheletic than these so called hold backs . It all evens out by 7th , 8th grade.. Can't teach , speed and athleticism. If your kid is an Athlete he will always be one. You will see. So with the hold back theory . Someone who is born 11/30 and his parents held him back in kindergarten or what ever grade . Is much better then a kid who is born 12/2 . Or 1/2 . So the days or month makes that child a much better lacrosse player? Or athele? Days and months do not matter much, 1 year or more does ... only in the younger years. Just an opinion .

A very naive uninformed point of view on this topic. You need to do ALOT more research on this and your opinion will change. Mine did. You really don’t know what is going on out there with this issue. It is being abused, big time, in youth sports. Many Travel teams will do anything to get better players. Will they cheat to win, even within the innocence of youth sports? You better believe it! I have seen it first hand. It is widespread, but even more so in the southern states where it is accepted practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honey, this website is our mancave. Us guys burp, fart and use foul language here, and occasionally make fun of each other, all in good man fun. You will not understand that because I’m certain you are not a man. If you don’t like our mancave, I suggest you find a gals-only website, and talk about your feelings with other ladies, because our cave ain’t never going to be all soft and cuddly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

well said and agree..

Stop responding to your own posts, lady.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honey, this website is our mancave. Us guys burp, fart and use foul language here, and occasionally make fun of each other, all in good man fun. You will not understand that because I’m certain you are not a man. If you don’t like our mancave, I suggest you find a gals-only website, and talk about your feelings with other ladies, because our cave ain’t never going to be all soft and cuddly!

Spoken like a real Tazzie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah you boyz out west I guess like to pride yourself on fueling the LI white trash stereotype. 8am beers and loud mouths. Well done. Maybe try to set an example for your kid and want more for him than a county championship and a skilled trade career.

And btw, top team? Eclipse would beg to differ. Spanked you to end the season. Also with Keenan out and Kuttin in its only a matter of time before Taz implodes.

Didn’t WP Crush Eclipse right after that, in the championship?

Yes they did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is ludicrous. This website should be shut down for lots of reasons. But wth!?! Why would BOTC choose to protect the Tazzie sickos who choose to "burp, fart, use foul language" in their "mancaves"?? The Tazzies are the ones singling out 11 yr old boys. Just go back and look at all the lies and filth they posted about the Dukes attackman when he left Taz, or the Madlax middie when Madlax beat Taz. The Tazzies have no problem posting #s and cyberbullying kids. They dish it out, but they can't take it. If BOTC is going to pretend to protect these young kids and their families, BOTC needs to do it across the board -- not the team that is the worst offender.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is ludicrous. This website should be shut down for lots of reasons. But wth!?! Why would BOTC choose to protect the Tazzie sickos who choose to "burp, fart, use foul language" in their "mancaves"?? The Tazzies are the ones singling out 11 yr old boys. Just go back and look at all the lies and filth they posted about the Dukes attackman when he left Taz, or the Madlax middie when Madlax beat Taz. The Tazzies have no problem posting #s and cyberbullying kids. They dish it out, but they can't take it. If BOTC is going to pretend to protect these young kids and their families, BOTC needs to do it across the board -- not the team that is the worst offender.

What world are you from? Over 80% of both of the teams rosters are hold backs. What do you think Sherlock you are giving us any information that is not known .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC didn't allow the posting of his number and, that looks to be their new policy. I don't like all of the bluster coming from Taz (and WP), but "meh" on this rant . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC didn't allow the posting of his number and, that looks to be their new policy. I don't like all of the bluster coming from Taz (and WP), but "meh" on this rant . . .

That's just it. It isn't a new policy. BOTC is supposed to block all identification of players. But there are kids that are posted about on a weekly basis (including their number). If BOTC is going to protect kids, they need to do it consistently across the board. The last team they should be protecting is Taz. The Tazzies (and WP too) are the ones fueling most of the filth on this site. If they are going to dish it out, they should be prepared to reap what they sow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A B team rules LI while there are multiple great teams in MD. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's just it. It isn't a new policy. BOTC is supposed to block all identification of players. But there are kids that are posted about on a weekly basis (including their number). If BOTC is going to protect kids, they need to do it consistently across the board. The last team they should be protecting is Taz. The Tazzies (and WP too) are the ones fueling most of the filth on this site. If they are going to dish it out, they should be prepared to reap what they sow.

Stop the wining ladies!! If you don’t like the website then why the [lacrosse] are you on it?!! Try the girls thread and leave the heavy lifting for the men!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop the wining ladies!! If you don’t like the website then why the [lacrosse] are you on it?!! Try the girls thread and leave the heavy lifting for the men!!
I love all the holier than thou talk.. SERIOUSLY!! You are bashing on 2 teams right now . So stop the double talk. Parents from all teams come on here and bash, criticize so give it a rest. No one tells you to sign on, no one comes on this thread for the advertisements, So please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A B team rules LI while there are multiple great teams in MD. LOL.

<yawn>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams are out of control. Play the games. But don't hate on calling out a kid if he's clearly older or in another grade. This is what travel lax has become and it is SAD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz parents......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by laxlol
[quote=Anonymous]I heard Keenan is out as Taz coach.

I heard you're a pro with a foot long and no bun

Hmmm... who is the pro with the foot long? I believe it is you that is royally screwed. Best of luck to your son under the tutelage of JK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm... who is the pro with the foot long? I believe it is you that is royally screwed. Best of luck to your son under the tutelage of JK.
heard all coaches from all teams quitting, Tired of all the Parents on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard the same

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best part of breaking up.... is making up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well Said!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard the same

GOOD! Most of the teams probably need a new coach!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard the same

GOOD! Most of the teams probably need a new coach!!

Good point. You Express daddy’s have been blaming all of your problems on the coaching for a long time. You must be pumped. And the rest of you obviously need a total overhaul so may as well start there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24Lacrosse 6th grade teams are gone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both 2024 teams, they have 2?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both 2024 teams, they have 2?

I thought they actually had 3. Lightning, Thunder and Storm. Didn't they just play at Blatant?

Page 47 of 101 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard