BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 28 of 64 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You must be a Hawks parent with this kiss butt post. Enjoy the win dad, too bad little Johnny can't play with other kids his age. I'm not a Dukes parent and I did not take my little Johnny to tryout for them because I'm not crazy enough to tour the northeast on a monthly basis for practices. I look forward to the Dukes to put the Hawks back where they belong, in second place.

Actually not involved and from New [lacrosse]. You have alot of venom and may want to consult Tony Robbins.

WOW tell us how you really feel. Classic hater , Sounds like your little Johnny is too good to play for Dukes and Hawks. 1st and 2nd place are better than the rest. Every team is beatable , so when your little johnny beats Dukes or Hawks be sure to come back on here and let everyone know. My bet is that will never happen hence the ignorance from your post. Every comment you made is comical . Pretty sure everyone who saw the Dukes vs Hawks game are looking forward to seeing it again. Best 2 teams in a championship game . 1st or 2nd not 3rd.4th.5th or last place. Good luck next tournament. Keep the foolish , bitter comments coming.
p.s not affiliated with either club.

Wow, I apologize sparky for not responding sooner, but I was busy having a life. I didn't realize that one persons opinion could strike so many nerves. I love the fact that you guys are so engaged with your little Johnny 16 year old and a 2022 youth lacrosse career. I bet little Johnny was busy hitting the wall tonight instead of out trick-or-treating with his friends. I love the commitment from you dad, I bet you keep your 2 car garage full of lacrosse gear and not your cars. I bet your work bench is full of lacrosse heads, where you come home from work to tighten, adjust, and retape little Johnnys stick between weekend fall tournaments. I'm going to try to be more committed like you, NOT. I guess if little Johnny doesn't come in 1st place in youth fall lacrosse, you will not have a metal to show off to your coworkers on Monday morning around the water cooler. If you're looking for me, I'll be the dad watching his little Johnny play for fun with his friends, FALL YOUTH lacrosse. I'll figure out another way to pad my little Johnnys resume with his youth lacrosse career.

P.S. New [lacrosse] dads are as bad as other dads in the mid Atlantic.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be a Hawks parent with this kiss butt post. Enjoy the win dad, too bad little Johnny can't play with other kids his age. I'm not a Dukes parent and I did not take my little Johnny to tryout for them because I'm not crazy enough to tour the northeast on a monthly basis for practices. I look forward to the Dukes to put the Hawks back where they belong, in second place.

Actually not involved and from New [lacrosse]. You have alot of venom and may want to consult Tony Robbins.

WOW tell us how you really feel. Classic hater , Sounds like your little Johnny is too good to play for Dukes and Hawks. 1st and 2nd place are better than the rest. Every team is beatable , so when your little johnny beats Dukes or Hawks be sure to come back on here and let everyone know. My bet is that will never happen hence the ignorance from your post. Every comment you made is comical . Pretty sure everyone who saw the Dukes vs Hawks game are looking forward to seeing it again. Best 2 teams in a championship game . 1st or 2nd not 3rd.4th.5th or last place. Good luck next tournament. Keep the foolish , bitter comments coming.

Wow, I apologize sparky for not responding sooner, but I was busy having a life. I didn't realize that one persons opinion could strike so many nerves. I love the fact that you guys are so engaged with your little Johnny 16 year old and a 2022 youth lacrosse career. I bet little Johnny was busy hitting the wall tonight instead of out trick-or-treating with his friends. I love the commitment from you dad, I bet you keep your 2 car garage full of lacrosse gear and not your cars. I bet your work bench is full of lacrosse heads, where you come home from work to tighten, adjust, and retape little Johnnys stick between weekend fall tournaments. I'm going to try to be more committed like you, NOT. I guess if little Johnny doesn't come in 1st place in youth fall lacrosse, you will not have a metal to show off to your coworkers on Monday morning around the water cooler. If you're looking for me, I'll be the dad watching his little Johnny play for fun with his friends, FALL YOUTH lacrosse. I'll figure out another way to pad my little Johnnys resume with his youth lacrosse career.

Another classic response from a sore loser. Keep them coming. So its ok for you to bash 2 teams that clearly you hate and have issues with. Yet when someone calls you out on it , your come back is about having a life? Your lame comments continue to amuse us all. You also end your lame comment by bashing NY dads and an entire region of dads. Really? So where do you fall in line here ? You got the nerve to write a paragraph about striking a nerve-commitment and having fun. MY son is 13 plays for fun against teams full of holdbacks and competes with no excuses. So, Im the dad having even more fun watching my son beat your kid week after week with no excuses. My bet you are describing yourself in your remarks and are just completely bitter about losing to teams you know are just better. Must be tough -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A life that includes anonymously talking crap about 8th grade lacrosse teams that your sons team lost too or is not good enough to play on. We got ya Sparky , keep the foolish comments coming , it keeps this forum amusing . Your opinion doesn't matter its just so ridiculous and funny that it begs us to want more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks beat DN again this weekend didnt they?

Hawks are #1 2022 IMO - and my kid isnt a Hawk for the record though he has met many of them at NLF, through friends, etc. Good kids the parents in this thread need to take it easy its just youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to board: welcome to high school lacrosse 2022 dads, your high school coach won't care what your opinion is (even if you're right). College recruiters care even less. Best to sit quietly on the sidelines (it took me a while to learn this) and cheer positively. Don't complain about refs (that's really hard sometimes) or your club coaches. Spend your time making sure your son gets good grades and reaches his potential on his standardized tests. Complaining about holdbacks or genetic shortcomings is a loser's game. Life's unfair, deal with it. Don't let the college recruiting process get to you. Have your son enjoy his high school experience and do all sorts of extracurriculars if he's so inclined. Don't do prospect camps: they're a giant rip off. Play for a good club team and be the best player you can be (work with a position coach, lift, run, watch film) if you want to go D1. If you're good enough the colleges will find you. Trust the process and don't succumb to the noise.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to board: welcome to high school lacrosse 2022 dads, your high school coach won't care what your opinion is (even if you're right). College recruiters care even less. Best to sit quietly on the sidelines (it took me a while to learn this) and cheer positively. Don't complain about refs (that's really hard sometimes) or your club coaches. Spend your time making sure your son gets good grades and reaches his potential on his standardized tests. Complaining about holdbacks or genetic shortcomings is a loser's game. Life's unfair, deal with it. Don't let the college recruiting process get to you. Have your son enjoy his high school experience and do all sorts of extracurriculars if he's so inclined. Don't do prospect camps: they're a giant rip off. Play for a good club team and be the best player you can be (work with a position coach, lift, run, watch film) if you want to go D1. If you're good enough the colleges will find you. Trust the process and don't succumb to the noise.

I like what you just wrote. But I would like to hear more about your thoughts on Prospect days. What if a coach asks you to come to his schools prospect day after seeing you play at a tournament or on Video? What if you have two or three schools that your son has as his "Dream Schools" I would agree its not a good idea to think you will get a spot on UVA or JHU at there prospect days. But if you are a D2 or D3 level player I would suggest prospect days at schools you really want to go to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably the most intelligent post I've ever seen on this board.

And remember, there are only 12.6 scholarships per D1/D2 team of normally 30-45 players. So no one's getting a full ride UNLESS they have the grades to get academic scholarships. And that means you almost certainly won't get nearly a full return on your "investment" in club lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like what you just wrote. But I would like to hear more about your thoughts on Prospect days. What if a coach asks you to come to his schools prospect day after seeing you play at a tournament or on Video? What if you have two or three schools that your son has as his "Dream Schools" I would agree its not a good idea to think you will get a spot on UVA or JHU at there prospect days. But if you are a D2 or D3 level player I would suggest prospect days at schools you really want to go to.

Coaches ask you to come to prospect days to pay their assistants.Period. If you want your son to receive an offer, play really well in several well attended tournaments and have his high school and club coach, let it slip (only if its true) to your target schools that he's being pursued by a number of top notch programs (D1, D2 or D3). Have your son prepare well for his coach's interview: teenagers often bomb these if unprepared. Having dream schools is fine: don't get caught up in going to one. The odds are slim unless you're an elite player/a superstar as a sophomore in high school. Use lacrosse to get into a school you want to attend first, play for second. Focus on the majors of the upperclassmen. Does the team reflect who your son wants to be when he grows up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches ask you to come to prospect days to pay their assistants.Period. If you want your son to receive an offer, play really well in several well attended tournaments and have his high school and club coach, let it slip (only if its true) to your target schools that he's being pursued by a number of top notch programs (D1, D2 or D3). Have your son prepare well for his coach's interview: teenagers often bomb these if unprepared. Having dream schools is fine: don't get caught up in going to one. The odds are slim unless you're an elite player/a superstar as a sophomore in high school. Use lacrosse to get into a school you want to attend first, play for second. Focus on the majors of the upperclassmen. Does the team reflect who your son wants to be when he grows up?

I hear you but I fine it really hard to believe that if a school has reached out to you and said they think you could be a fit. How would this $150 paid to this school for your son to see the coaches coach and see the school hurt his chances of playing for this school. I agree 100% that you should not go to a prospect day blind with no talks with the coaches before hand. But the two prospect days my son has attend so far have really helped him lock into what he wants lacrosse wise and somewhat school wise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your call completely, but i've found $$ is better spent on elite showcase camps with the targeted group of coaches.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well it’s good for them but three can not say they are a elite team and then play in bad tournaments or not the top division. It is good for them but if they are a elite team not at the level they should be playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another classic response from a sore loser. Keep them coming. So its ok for you to bash 2 teams that clearly you hate and have issues with. Yet when someone calls you out on it , your come back is about having a life? Your lame comments continue to amuse us all. You also end your lame comment by bashing NY dads and an entire region of dads. Really? So where do you fall in line here ? You got the nerve to write a paragraph about striking a nerve-commitment and having fun. MY son is 13 plays for fun against teams full of holdbacks and competes with no excuses. So, Im the dad having even more fun watching my son beat your kid week after week with no excuses. My bet you are describing yourself in your remarks and are just completely bitter about losing to teams you know arejust better. Must be tough -

Sorry but I'm not a sore loser because I can care less about fall lacrosse because it's football season. I don't hate those two teams, from what I've seen they are very well coached and the kids show a lot effort. I love coming on this forum are reading how dads like you bash other kids, their parents, and their teams. Dads like you are the ones that come on here and talk trash, but brag around the water cooler art work. I want my son to get better, however his enjoyment is more important in the fall, plus they are 8th graders regardless of their age. I love the fact that I trolled you, hooked you in, and I'm going to release you. Enjoy the short fall.

PS, I really love the fact that you did not deny the lacrosse work bench in the garage or keeping the cars outside. See you on the sidlines.:)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall lacrosse doesn’t mean anything your kids should be doing other sports . The spring is only when it means something .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another classic response from a sore loser. Keep them coming. So its ok for you to bash 2 teams that clearly you hate and have issues with. Yet when someone calls you out on it , your come back is about having a life? Your lame comments continue to amuse us all. You also end your lame comment by bashing NY dads and an entire region of dads. Really? So where do you fall in line here ? You got the nerve to write a paragraph about striking a nerve-commitment and having fun. MY son is 13 plays for fun against teams full of holdbacks and competes with no excuses. So, Im the dad having even more fun watching my son beat your kid week after week with no excuses. My bet you are describing yourself in your remarks and are just completely bitter about losing to teams you know arejust better. Must be tough -

Sorry but I'm not a sore loser because I can care less about fall lacrosse because it's football season. I don't hate those two teams, from what I've seen they are very well coached and the kids show a lot effort. I love coming on this forum are reading how dads like you bash other kids, their parents, and their teams. Dads like you are the ones that come on here and talk trash, but brag around the water cooler art work. I want my son to get better, however his enjoyment is more important in the fall, plus they are 8th graders regardless of their age. I love the fact that I trolled you, hooked you in, and I'm going to release you. Enjoy the short fall.

PS, I really love the fact that you did not deny the lacrosse work bench in the garage or keeping the cars outside. See you on the sidlines.:)

Aw yes the football daddy that pretends he doesn't care. Yet you are the one that was trash talking 2 teams - no one else but you. Which is why the reply to begin with.(dads like me. you do realize you started this by bashing 2 teams) Now you are trying to act like a good guy and turn it around. Did you forget what you wrote or is it because you are getting trolled instead of doing the trolling. Again , you were completely describing yourself not anyone else , no need to deny it . This is so amusing and fun. Why don't you go back and read original post and your last post. Maybe its time you clean out the garage and move your cars back in, all that equipment and gear obviously has done nothing. Good luck with football..Must be tough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall lacrosse doesn’t mean anything your kids should be doing other sports . The spring is only when it means something .

Totally agree with you, sincerely the guy From the post above your:)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of teams playing this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall means a lot to coaches and teams. Almost all the kids are doing other sports , but for coaches its a time to see what the new team is capable of and how to place them for the spring leagues and summer tournaments. Winning and losing doesn't mean as much but playing and seeing team in action means a lot .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Almost all the best teams are at the Crabs BMore fall tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the battle of Leesburg

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious? That tourney schedule looks like a rec program with nothing more than rec program teams. Put any of those teams in the Crabs BMore tourney and they would be destroyed. If you are happy with the Va tourney that is fine, just don't come on here making false statements that you know are not true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just looked at this schedule it is the definition of below avg. teams. Its like a whos who of what clubs to not play for unless the others cut you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just looked at this schedule it is the definition of below avg. teams. Its like a whos who of what clubs to not play for unless the others cut you.

And you'll never see scores from these games, unless Evergreen dominates everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Evergreen will dominate the Battle of Leesburg proving they are a top team in the DMV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quick question: Are LI Express, Annapolis Hawks, Richmond Hawks or the Dukes National teams going to be there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quick question: Are LI Express, Annapolis Hawks, Richmond Hawks or the Dukes National teams going to be there?

No. That's why the guy said almost. It's on tourney machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. A Hawks R Hawks LI Express and DC Express have their own play day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DC Express is playing and so are most other top teams. I would not put Richmond Hawks into Elite class yet. Good team with some good players but not Elite yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DC Express is playing at the BMore fall tourney. They play Edge, 91MD and MD Roughriders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DC Express has two teams at the 2022s, correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree with you, sincerely the guy From the post above your:)

Wrong. Fall lacrosse means everything for the most talented kids and teams. You must keep a stick in your hand in the fall. Play football, but keep the Crosse in your hand all year if you want to get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be a fun weekend of good competitive lacrosse. Even funnier week of comments made by sore bitter parents who think there kids were robbed of something by losing a game. Cant wait!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. The B team is playing at McDonogh on Sunday. But I'm sure the parents of the teams they are playing will be on here pounding their chests if their little pride and joy beats DCE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like both hawks teams, West coast stars and PLC
are doing their play day on Saturday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. The B team is playing at McDonogh on Sunday. But I'm sure the parents of the teams they are playing will be on here pounding their chests if their little pride and joy beats DCE.

Where's the A team going to be....Battle of Leesburg? DCE is a joke of a club run by a bunch of money grabbing clowns. Have fun getting your @ss kicked up and down the field at Mickey D's on Sunday you idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The games haven't even been played and you're already giving up on your kid? It's OK that he's on a B team, dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where's the A team going to be....Battle of Leesburg? DCE is a joke of a club run by a bunch of money grabbing clowns. Have fun getting your @ss kicked up and down the field at Mickey D's on Sunday you idiot.

WOW I have only heard this kind of anger towards Madlax. Nice to see the hate spread around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good try loser. The top DCE team is playing and yes they have a bunch of injuries so don't sell out the kids on the B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good try loser. The top DCE team is playing and yes they have a bunch of injuries so don't sell out the kids on the B team.

Loser? You are completely wrong. My son is on the A team. Not selling out anyone. We aren't playing at McD on Sunday.

Page 28 of 64 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard