BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 13 of 47 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 46 47
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wrong! None of the 2023 NL are hold backs. We are heading to WSYL. Btw our face off guy isn’t a FOGO- he plays most of the game and is a big scorer.

This is the same team that Looney's whooped on last year at the end of the season; your FOGO aka big scorer is not all that...our guys handled him pretty well last year. I don't see much changing once we get our entire team together in the Spring.

I think you're confusing NL w Madlax, who Looneys beat at the end of the Hoco season. NL beat our boys soundly in the Hoco regular season game and then we won by a goal at Crabs tournament - which could have been their best game of the year. NL was the better team Sunday. Let's just enjoy watching them compete and leave the smack talk to others

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think Next Level is overrated. NL looked great on Sunday. NL plays in Battle of the Bay this weekend. If NL does well there, questions will be answered. Sorry to break up the earlier VLC lovefest but VLC does not look that great to me. VLC's scoring was limited to athletic middies running through kids topside and cranking it from 10-15 yards out. They had no assisted goals in our game. VLC could not even spin the ball around on EMO without a turnover but I'll give them a break since it was their first tournament. VLC was easily the worst 2023 team at Blandair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr. Looney: so a 5-4 victory in the summer is a whooping? I can honestly say Crabs and FCA have whooped NL before but not sure about Looneys. So on your planet what is a 10-5 Spring Season game? And if I recall that “whooping” was Looneys 1st ever win over NL. So congrats your boys played great that day. Be sure to put up a plaque to memorialize that big W. There should be plenty of room in the Trophy Case.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think Next Level is overrated. NL looked great on Sunday. NL plays in Battle of the Bay this weekend. If NL does well there, questions will be answered. Sorry to break up the earlier VLC lovefest but VLC does not look that great to me. VLC's scoring was limited to athletic middies running through kids topside and cranking it from 10-15 yards out. They had no assisted goals in our game. VLC could not even spin the ball around on EMO without a turnover but I'll give them a break since it was their first tournament. VLC was easily the worst 2023 team at Blandair.

They couldn't spin the ball on EMO? Hyperbole much? Your analysis is based on one game. I heard they lost by a few goals to NL and you guys beat the Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They couldn't spin the ball on EMO? Hyperbole much? Your analysis is based on one game. I heard they lost by a few goals to NL and you guys beat the Crabs.

VLC parent. Boys did well as 1st tourney. The offense was disappointing but should improve over time. Believe we have the right pieces on defense and just need time to gel. Not sure we have the horses on offense. I have seen much better offense from A teams in NVYLL Rec.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have not heard much about defending HOCO Elite champs Club Blue. Anyone heard/seen them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have not heard much about defending HOCO Elite champs Club Blue. Anyone heard/seen them?

Drivers Education

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Drivers Education

Admittedly poking the bear here, but if you want to see a club with many holdbacks, Club Blue is your poster child. Love they way they play, and the coaching is excellent, but many of the players, esp their top players, should be in 8th grade. Its a Mater Dei/Georgetown Prep thing I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Battle of the Bay schedule out for 2023? If so could someone post it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes, Annapolis Hawks, Richmond Hawks, Igloo, Next Level, Madlax Capital, Juiced Cherries and some Texas team. Games run 10-3 both days. Dude, way too lazy to type in whole schedule.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Texas mustangs are a very good team at this age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes, Annapolis Hawks, Richmond Hawks, Igloo, Next Level, Madlax Capital, Juiced Cherries and some Texas team. Games run 10-3 both days. Dude, way too lazy to type in whole schedule.

It's actually on Tourney Machine this year. Toomey and Petro are stepping it up a notch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Drivers Education

OUCH!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone attend Battle of the Bay; what teams looked good and what teams disappointed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the only legitimate teams there were the Hawks and Mustangs from Texas at the 2023 level. Next Level did not impress me at all and Richmond was a joke; definitely an A or B team. Lets also be honest; Dukes Lacrosse is a bunch of kids thrown together to play in tournaments to promote the program and make money; there is no TEAM concept there to speak of; do the boys even know each others names?. Watch our for the Hawks this year; they were impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the only legitimate teams there were the Hawks and Mustangs from Texas at the 2023 level. Next Level did not impress me at all and Richmond was a joke; definitely an A or B team. Lets also be honest; Dukes Lacrosse is a bunch of kids thrown together to play in tournaments to promote the program and make money; there is no TEAM concept there to speak of; do the boys even know each others names?. Watch our for the Hawks this year; they were impressive.

Thanks for your opinions Hawks dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Dukes National parent and to answer your question "yes" the boys do know each others last name. For not practicing together and living in different states our boys play as a team and win the tournament....just sayin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a Dukes National parent and to answer your question "yes" the boys do know each others last name. For not practicing together and living in different states our boys play as a team and win the tournament....just sayin

Please; they get together to play in Tournaments and Gonzo makes money from your ego! This program is a joke. Go to the PA Forum and read some of the comments there; spot on what Gonzo is all about.

And again watch out for the HAWKS 2023; they finished strong last year and are only getting better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The hawks lost to the texas mustangs and igloo. Not sure there is much to watch out for from them this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The hawks lost to the texas mustangs and igloo. Not sure there is much to watch out for from them this year.

Split with Texas and simply did not show up against IGLOO and only lost both games by one. This team will win HOCO walking away next Spring. I stand by my Dukes comment as well; garbage program and nothing more than self serving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes beat both of them(Igloo & Mustangs) yesterday....And save me all the nonsense about Gonzo. I've read it all...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The igloo Vs Dukes Game was the most exciting game I have seen in a very long time. As a parent, it is good to see Good lacrosse being played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A
Dukes beat both of them(Igloo & Mustangs) yesterday....And save me all the nonsense about Gonzo. I've read it all...

Ann AllStar 'Team" put together to compete in tournaments to raise money for Gonzo's Philippine's trip; money well spent Captain Ego! How much coaching goes into those players? My guess is your son couldn't name more than 3 other kids on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sundays game was great!!!! Boys played hard on BOTH teams...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was impressed by the athletes that Dukes put on the field...but aren't they really an "all star" team? Coming into a tournament such as this, aren't they supposed to win? I would be curious to see them play against similar national all star teams. The Mustangs looked really solid as well...but is that a similar situation to Dukes? A national team, just based in Texas?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As matter of fact he can...Can name everyone on his team. Thank you... again spare me on Gonzo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was impressed by the athletes that Dukes put on the field...but aren't they really an "all star" team? Coming into a tournament such as this, aren't they supposed to win? I would be curious to see them play against similar national all star teams. The Mustangs looked really solid as well...but is that a similar situation to Dukes? A national team, just based in Texas?

You cant have it both ways! you can not say "We play the best teams and we are elite" Then complain how the other teams built there teams to make them Elite. Lacrosse is not football the amount of kids playing in one area compared to another area is not even. So you can say we kept up with a National team or we beat a National team but if someone from a none hotbed plays for a National team so there elite sons can play elite lacrosse no matter who is making a profit off it should not matter. And if any of you think these elite teams are not all out to win and make money for someone or some group you are blind. Just worry about your son and his skills and fun. Tracing money will only hurt your feelings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all the haters ...

Cavalier 2023 is now ranked #13 IN THE WORLD BY INSIDE LACROSSE. I don't see a lot of DMV teams (or LI teams) on this list. You can all shut up now.

https://www.facebook.com/cavalierla...443/1534325616590966/?type=3&theater

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please; they get together to play in Tournaments and Gonzo makes money from your ego! This program is a joke. Go to the PA Forum and read some of the comments there; spot on what Gonzo is all about.

And again watch out for the HAWKS 2023; they finished strong last year and are only getting better.

And how many Hawks kids played for the Juiced Cherries this weekend? The 24' JC team was 60% Hawks kids. Which is great for the game and the kids. Get out and live a little.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all the haters ...

Cavalier 2023 is now ranked #13 IN THE WORLD BY INSIDE LACROSSE. I don't see a lot of DMV teams (or LI teams) on this list. You can all shut up now.

Like a dummy I clicked on the link -

Cavs are #16
3 of the top 5 are LI teams
#7 is DMV

your reading comprehension isn't great

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dukes advantage is not they're a national team, or that they played as a team, they won because the have older boys for the grade that are just physically more mature than the other teams. This is a short term advantage that has played out in every grade when boys go through 7th and 8th grade. Won't last, never has.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As matter of fact he can...Can name everyone on his team. Thank you... again spare me on Gonzo.

Please spare me that this team is close; the roster changes every month. Again money well spent funding Gonzo's vacations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all the haters ...

Good point, why are we even reading about Dukes Hawks when CAV's are the 2nd best team in the area according to IL. I think CB, Crabs, MadLax, FCA, Bethesda, 91, Looney's, should all think about playing in Williamsburg if they want to prove they are the best. The rest of us should shut up now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Split with Texas and simply did not show up against IGLOO and only lost both games by one. This team will win HOCO walking away next Spring. I stand by my Dukes comment as well; garbage program and nothing more than self serving.

Hawks Dad and Cavs Dad need to go have dinner together because they come from a fantasy world. A 3-2 Team in a Fall Tournament going to win HOCO? An A team winning 4 tournaments #16 in world? Both must be on the crazy train

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90% of the roster is the same they are just from different states and can't always make tournaments. Most of the kids are from the philly area and play on another team together. I haven't been on the team long but I've seen the same kids each month

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone attend Battle of the Bay; what teams looked good and what teams disappointed?

Dukes: looked good.better than the summer. Good collection of studs.

Mustangs: solid fundamentals. Moved ball well. Good Fogo. Hope to see more of them in summer season

Igloo: solid. Great game with Dukes. Tough to have to play them twice.

Hawks: good better than the spring but wouldn’t be counting trophies yet.

Next Level: did not play well. Looked to be missing a lot of kids from the team we saw last weekend.

Madlax: not good. Should think about moving down in the Spring.

Juiced Cherries: sweet logo but in over head at this tournament.

Richmond Hawks: like most Virginia teams not good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all the haters ...

Good point, why are we even reading about Dukes Hawks when CAV's are the 2nd best team in the area according to IL. I think CB, Crabs, MadLax, FCA, Bethesda, 91, Looney's, should all think about playing in Williamsburg if they want to prove they are the best. The rest of us should shut up now.

You're that idiot Madlax dad who runs his mouth. Saw you got worked this past weekend, so you can stop posting now. Jealous that we are ranked by Inside Lacrosse and you aren't? Must kill you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all the haters ...

Curious if cavs moving up to AA/elite division in spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all the haters ...

You're that idiot Madlax dad who runs his mouth. Saw you got worked this past weekend, so you can stop posting now. Jealous that we are ranked by Inside Lacrosse and you aren't? Must kill you.

Not the guy who posted before but if you think any Cavs team can play with any Madlax Cap team you are drinking. And it will really kill you when you lose your best 3 to 5 players to Madlax,VLC and Blackwolf in the next two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside lacrosse just sen
To all the haters ...

In order to be in their rankings, you need to be playing in their tournament. - so Cavalier is the 16th best team playing their tournament

All teams included in this ranking meet the WSYL’s age and roster requirements and will be participating in the U.S. Regional Qualifiers in the spring of 2018. [i][/i]

Page 13 of 47 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard