BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 45 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will it FALL BRAWL 2 today at Mitchell field? Igloo vs express again. Will the 2 opposing fogo's get back to their cheating ways? Igloo facing off with a fiddle stick, express taking a dive EVERY TIME he lises. Lots of drama. Can't wait. Penguin vs Italian stallion(Manhasset daddy who never stops whining to the ref about his attack son). How many of the 40 express players see the field in this game? Hint: it was 16 last week. Great day off 2022 lax drama!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super 32’s are this weekend. It’s one of the biggest high school wrestling tournaments of the year. Stop talking about some bs fall tournament and go over to Flowrestling to watch it. You will witness some of the best athletes in the country battle it out competing in the toughest sport on the planet. Have your laxbro of a son watch too. Maybe it will toughen little Johnny up a bit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will it FALL BRAWL 2 today at Mitchell field? Igloo vs express again. Will the 2 opposing fogo's get back to their cheating ways? Igloo facing off with a fiddle stick, express taking a dive EVERY TIME he lises. Lots of drama. Can't wait. Penguin vs Italian stallion(Manhasset daddy who never stops whining to the ref about his attack son). How many of the 40 express players see the field in this game? Hint: it was 16 last week. Great day off 2022 lax drama!

Wait a second. Express goes 3-0 and whips Igloo and doesn't make the championship game in their own tourney because they were on the wrong end of the tiebreakers to Express North? Hahahahahaha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait a second. Express goes 3-0 and whips Igloo and doesn't make the championship game in their own tourney because they were on the wrong end of the tiebreakers to Express North? Hahahahahaha!

Yup they set the brackets up wrong. Just have a big boy AA bracket and let the rest play A. Blatant did the same sill thing last week and it worked out, but it was close to another team backing in, for lack of a better term.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the difference. They are beating Igloo pretty easy now. What happened?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup they set the brackets up wrong. Just have a big boy AA bracket and let the rest play A. Blatant did the same sill thing last week and it worked out, but it was close to another team backing in, for lack of a better term.

Tough to have a true A or AA bracket without 91 and Outlaws there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the difference. They are beating Igloo pretty easy now. What happened?

Not referring to the AA. There is good talent at the next level. Pros and Cons to these teams intermingling. But just my opinion I would separate them. They did for the 2023 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tough to have a true A or AA bracket without 91 and Outlaws there.

Outlaws is B but hear you about 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy read dude. You’re so exposed

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Channy and Igloo Artic the only 2AA teams there yesterday should have played 1 game 4/15min qtrs. with2 fair refs and let the rest paly for the tshirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That tournament was a waste of time, can't wait to get my son out of the express money run. It's been two months and I regret my decision to put my son here. Should have trusted my gut feelings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Drinking the Kool Aid .Hahahahahahaa. buyer beware

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That tournament was a waste of time, can't wait to get my son out of the express money run. It's been two months and I regret my decision to put my son here. Should have trusted my gut feelings.

Which 2022 Express team is your son on? My son is on Schwalje and it's been a very good all around experience thus far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s sad but it’s happened to many people. Live and learn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who won the fall brawl?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who won the fall brawl?

Artic because Channy miscalculated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game
US Lacrosse and NXT events have this in motion. Already looks like Igloo has participated in qualifier tournaments and will be making a run at this summer’s age-based national tournament.

It's in August in Delaware and its U12, U13, U14.

https://www.uslacrossenationals.com/qualification-events-and-scoring

There is not one NY-based event for boys (and only for girls and that is in Lake George!), which speaks volumes to the fact that age-based play is not taking hold on LI yet. I don't see how Igloo or any other LI teams can take their regular roster if they have even one holdback/reclassed/whatever boy unless that boy or boys won't compete in those qualifying tourneys or the national tourney if they qualify. This is just like the WYSL - how do you field a grade-based team AND play in age-based tourneys without player issues?

The only ones that can stop it are the tournament organizers. USA lacrosse has not mandated a universal id card for players and as a result players play wherever their parents register them. If like soccer the kids that were playing lined up with their id cards in the center of the field and the referees checked them then it would eliminate the issue. This will not happen because its about getting as many teams to register for your tournament. Why as many teams because its a business. If a tournament put in the restriction of validated age per year born not graduation year many teams would be unable to play. Issue is if one tournament is asking for age verification there are 5 others on the same day that are not and as a result teams and whole programs will go to the tournaments not requiring the proof of age. Whats interesting is that USA lacrosse has something in place but are not willing to implement it. Most kids have USA lacrosse id numbers. So if a player is registered with US lacrosse they already have an id# and a means to create a system to monitor birth year play. Its that simple. If parents held US lacrosse accountable maybe they would not turn a blind eye to it. Most tournaments and events are US lacrosse backed with insurance so it would be simple to do.

Exactly - USL can force the issue by revoking insurance for all non-age-based play. The counter that will be the defections from USL and that tournaments can secure insurance on their own. I think that would be short-sighted by teams and tourneys to perpetuate a grade-based system for no other reason than that it is the status quo (there is zero rationale for grade-based play beyond that).

The majority of parents want age-based but they don't know it's bad. But the clubs (and their tourney-running divisions) and showcases have a system based upon no age restrictions. They have no incentive to change. They are on top now and they don't intend to give up their position. Of course, it's nearsighted. Like fishermen taking too many fish now and screwing their future, they won't be the ones to sacrifice for long-term prosperity of the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know LI Express 2022 will be down in MD this weekend. Does Igloo come down to temperate Mid-Atlantic during the fall? Looking forward to seeing them play the Dukes National team and some of the better clubs down south sooner rather than later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournament is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game
US Lacrosse and NXT events have this in motion. Already looks like Igloo has participated in qualifier tournaments and will be making a run at this summer’s age-based national tournament.

It's in August in Delaware and its U12, U13, U14.

https://www.uslacrossenationals.com/qualification-events-and-scoring

There is not one NY-based event for boys (and only for girls and that is in Lake George!), which speaks volumes to the fact that age-based play is not taking hold on LI yet. I don't see how Igloo or any other LI teams can take their regular roster if they have even one holdback/reclassed/whatever boy unless that boy or boys won't compete in those qualifying tourneys or the national tourney if they qualify. This is just like the WYSL - how do you field a grade-based team AND play in age-based tourneys without player issues?

The only ones that can stop it are the tournament organizers. USA lacrosse has not mandated a universal id card for players and as a result players play wherever their parents register them. If like soccer the kids that were playing lined up with their id cards in the center of the field and the referees checked them then it would eliminate the issue. This will not happen because its about getting as many teams to register for your tournament. Why as many teams because its a business. If a tournament put in the restriction of validated age per year born not graduation year many teams would be unable to play. Issue is if one tournament is asking for age verification there are 5 others on the same day that are not and as a result teams and whole programs will go to the tournaments not requiring the proof of age. Whats interesting is that USA lacrosse has something in place but are not willing to implement it. Most kids have USA lacrosse id numbers. So if a player is registered with US lacrosse they already have an id# and a means to create a system to monitor birth year play. Its that simple. If parents held US lacrosse accountable maybe they would not turn a blind eye to it. Most tournaments and events are US lacrosse backed with insurance so it would be simple to do.

Exactly - USL can force the issue by revoking insurance for all non-age-based play. The counter that will be the defections from USL and that tournaments can secure insurance on their own. I think that would be short-sighted by teams and tourneys to perpetuate a grade-based system for no other reason than that it is the status quo (there is zero rationale for grade-based play beyond that).

The majority of parents want age-based but they don't know it's bad. But the clubs (and their tourney-running divisions) and showcases have a system based upon no age restrictions. They have no incentive to change. They are on top now and they don't intend to give up their position. Of course, it's nearsighted. Like fishermen taking too many fish now and screwing their future, they won't be the ones to sacrifice for long-term prosperity of the sport.

It's so funny. Every comment on this topic argues for age based rules, including US lacrosse, never have a I seen a person argue for grade based. And yet we have it. Please PAL change it on your end. It will be good because nobody really values PAL as they once did. Town lax is for tourneys not meaningless boring games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know LI Express 2022 will be down in MD this weekend. Does Igloo come down to temperate Mid-Atlantic during the fall? Looking forward to seeing them play the Dukes National team and some of the better clubs down south sooner rather than later.

IGLOO will all be at the Elite 80 with the Div 1 coaches on Nov 4th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the big boys will be in Delaware next weekend at the North American Lacrosse Fall Invitational.

Annapolis Hawks
BBl Elite
Freedom
Igloo
Iron Horse
Laxachusetts
LI Express
Legacy
Madlax Capital
Prime Time
Richmond Hawks
Rising Sons
Sweetlax
91 Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you talking about LIE not playing Dukes this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half of dukes is igloo and express kids, no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half of dukes is igloo and express kids, no?

No. No express kids ever and there are a few igloo kids, but they don't play very often.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite 80 is not a team event. Lots of kids will be there from all over the country. Hopefully The Penguin can keep his hands to himself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite 80 is not a team event. Lots of kids will be there from all over the country. Hopefully The Penguin can keep his hands to himself

So why would Igloo go to a tournament down in MD with 3/4 of the team and the all the coaches all at the Elitle 80???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite 80 is not a team event. Lots of kids will be there from all over
the country. Hopefully The Penguin can keep his hands to himself

You are such a loser. You’re really gonna bring that up again? I would love to meet you in person and tell you what a loser you are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elite 80 is not a team event. Lots of kids will be there from all over
the country. Hopefully The Penguin can keep his hands to himself

You are such a loser. You’re really gonna bring that up again? I would love to meet you in person and tell you what a loser you are

How about if we stop it with the name calling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ever wonder why there aren't gigantic kids playing against babies in the south and in the West? Ever wonder why there is no forum wars outside of Maryland, LI, Mass? Age based teams and tournaments. Your grade based garbage is flat out cheating. Not just cheating in games. Cheating your sons from knowing how to compete fairly in life. The golden parachute won't open in real life, so cherish your t-shirts and get the psychologists on standby. Real life is full of people like you, loitering in kid sports chat rooms and comparing Barbie doll houses. You people suck at life and you're teaching your sons to be just like you. Congratulations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ever wonder why there aren't gigantic kids playing against babies in the south and in the West? Ever wonder why there is no forum wars outside of Maryland, LI, Mass? Age based teams and tournaments. Your grade based garbage is flat out cheating. Not just cheating in games. Cheating your sons from knowing how to compete fairly in life. The golden parachute won't open in real life, so cherish your t-shirts and get the psychologists on standby. Real life is full of people like you, loitering in kid sports chat rooms and comparing Barbie doll houses. You people suck at life and you're teaching your sons to be just like you. Congratulations.

BRAVO!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax vs LIExpress 2024 in DE 11/11...maybe the MadLax daddies can finally STFU....I will be on the sidelines watching and chirping in your ears. you guys have been non stop for months...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax vs LIExpress 2024 in DE 11/11...maybe the MadLax daddies can finally STFU....I will be on the sidelines watching and chirping in your ears. you guys have been non stop for months...

Wrong forum Ace...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Giants vs Babies? Ha! Now thats funny. When your little baby decides to grow up or when you let go and let him grow up then maybe he will be better off. Calling your own kid a baby?(he is obviously not a giant) The biggest kids on my sons team are the youngest and every team so far this fall has been bigger at every position..Guess you have not seen the players from Texas,California, Denver, play. And actually there is forums for all those states with the same crap on them. My son happens to be middle of the pack and gets jacked up to play every game. I don't cheat my son in anything and he earns everything he gets , vs Giants or babies. Please stop acting like every player is a cheater if he is on a team with holdbacks.OH and by the way every freaking team has them. I hope things get better for you and your baby before next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which 2022 Express team is your son on? My son is on Schwalje and it's been a very good all around experience thus far.

His kid must be on Chuck team. They got swept and looked pretty bad from what I saw. Channy only cares about top 2 teams rest of are money grab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His kid must be on Chuck team. They got swept and looked pretty bad from what I saw. Channy only cares about top 2 teams rest of are money grab.

Ha ha, you just have a son on the "second" team. Channy cares about one team. When in the history of express has there ever been more than one A team per grade? Your son plays on the B team get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you point me to these forums? I'd be curious to see what folks from non-hotbed areas are saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My "baby" plays his age and does very well. But listen Simpleton, there's a difference between a pubescent teenager and a 12 year old. Glad your son is such a king who skipped his growing years. But you've revealed yourself right here as a cheating, d@ck measuring Walmart lacky who actually believes cheating is the way. Did it work in your career? You probably think so. Good news, minimum wage goes up to $11 in January, so congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My "baby" plays his age and does very well. But listen Simpleton, there's a difference between a pubescent teenager and a 12 year old. Glad your son is such a king who skipped his growing years. But you've revealed yourself right here as a cheating, d@ck measuring Walmart lacky who actually believes cheating is the way. Did it work in your career? You probably think so. Good news, minimum wage goes up to $11 in January, so congrats.

LMAO--i guess you just read between the lines or just can't read at all.If your son is 12 then you are on the wrong forum. My son who is not a baby or a giant is 13 years old(8th grade) and does happens to play on a team with holdbacks and competes just fine . He will never complain or make excuses hence he is not a cheater and never will be. I guess bashing kids and parents makes you feel better in your small world. Keep up the classy walmart minimum wage remarks towards people you don't even know.(anonymously) So , again for the 3rd time since you clearly need to be told again, not every kid that happens to play on a team with holdbacks is a cheater . The only thing revealed is you can't comprehend things the first time and clearly are a bitter sore loser. Losers are the only ones to complain , losers only trash talk after defeat and losers only find others to blame. ALL things that we never speak of or teach our boy. So , again good luck this year and we hope it gets better for ya before High School next year.

Page 20 of 45 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard