BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 85 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All kids did a great job in the south bracket. But the Outlaws organization must consider making a coaching change to their B level team. I watched and heard him on Sunday, it's the same old stuff. Feel bad for the kids and parents.

Nobody cares about Outlaws. Their owner ruined the club many years ago. They're a dinosaur now. Extinct.

That Gold coach should replace the Select coach, and that is an honest fair assessment.[/quote]

Don't hold your breath, select coach is the owners son, it's like daddy ball. Outlaw B parents were over heard saying, it's the same old thing with their coach, when their kids were down 7-0. [/quote]
Outlaws are cooked!!!Every grade level.
You can't charge filet mignon and serve up the sloppy joe.
Too many other options.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All kids did a great job in the south bracket. But the Outlaws organization must consider making a coaching change to their B level team. I watched and heard him on Sunday, it's the same old stuff. Feel bad for the kids and parents.

Nobody cares about Outlaws. Their owner ruined the club many years ago. They're a dinosaur now. Extinct.

That Gold coach should replace the Select coach, and that is an honest fair assessment.[/quote]

Don't hold your breath, select coach is the owners son, it's like daddy ball. Outlaw B parents were over heard saying, it's the same old thing with their coach, when their kids were down 7-0. [/quote]

Daddy ball is when a coach has a son on the team playing. While you were listening intently to other conversation on sidelines, did you notice the team they lost to outscored teams 31-4 in three games. They should have been in other division. Guess there were no quiet whispers you over heard concerning that. “Heard over saying”, LOL what’s next “you don’t have skin in the game” or my favorite “I have a friend who is on that team”. You’re a funny guy. Don you feel better now or are you “taking it one day at a time”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That Gold coach should replace the Select coach, and that is an honest fair assessment.

Daddy ball is when a coach has a son on the team playing. While you were listening intently to other conversation on sidelines, did you notice the team they lost to outscored teams 31-4 in three games. They should have been in other division. Guess there were no quiet whispers you over heard concerning that. “Heard over saying”, LOL what’s next “you don’t have skin in the game” or my favorite “I have a friend who is on that team”. You’re a funny guy. Don you feel better now or are you “taking it one day at a time”. [/quote]

Okay Skippie, how about the other two games? Excuses, excuses. Talk to your organization, they assembled the brackets. Didn't have to listen intently, I should of said, some Outlaw parents were over heard saying it's the same old thing with their coach. Feel better now? Be mad at yourself and no one else. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That Gold coach should replace the Select coach, and that is an honest fair assessment.

Don't hold your breath, select coach is the owners son, it's like daddy ball. Outlaw B parents were over heard saying, it's the same old thing with their coach, when their kids were down 7-0.

Daddy ball is when a coach has a son on the team playing. While you were listening intently to other conversation on sidelines, did you notice the team they lost to outscored teams 31-4 in three games. They should have been in other division. Guess there were no quiet whispers you over heard concerning that. “Heard over saying”, LOL what’s next “you don’t have skin in the game” or my favorite “I have a friend who is on that team”. You’re a funny guy. Don you feel better now or are you “taking it one day at a time”. [/quote]

Okay Skippie, how about the other two games? Excuses, excuses. Talk to your organization, they assembled the brackets. Didn't have to listen intently, I should of said, some Outlaw parents were over heard saying it's the same old thing with their coach. Feel better now? Be mad at yourself and no one else. LOL
[/quote]

Ok, so know your listening to conversations between coaches and parents on other teams in a middle of a tournament, then run on here to share what was said. Didn’t know you had such deep concern about Outlaws. Weird that one would do that, no? You also heard that conversation when they were down 7-0 right? Like, did the coach call a timeout and have a mid-game meeting with the parents and you ran by whistling in background to eavesdrop. Which lie are we going with? Not mad bro, just pointing out you’re full of it. But I think we’re getting somewhere, you have a weird obsession with the outlaws and worrying about them. Mad your kid didn’t make Select team and put on Gold so you left for another clubs B team maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, so know your listening to conversations between coaches and parents on other teams in a middle of a tournament, then run on here to share what was said. Didn’t know you had such deep concern about Outlaws. Weird that one would do that, no? You also heard that conversation when they were down 7-0 right? Like, did the coach call a timeout and have a mid-game meeting with the parents and you ran by whistling in background to eavesdrop. Which lie are we going with? Not mad bro, just pointing out you’re full of it. But I think we’re getting somewhere, you have a weird obsession with the outlaws and worrying about them. Mad your kid didn’t make Select team and put on Gold so you left for another clubs B team maybe?
[/quote]

LOL - the poster is not saying the Outlaws parents were saying that TO THE COACH - he's saying there were saying, "it's the same old thing <with their coach>"! IE, they were saying whatever wasn't working with coach before is still not working! LOL - nice little tirade you just went off due to a misinterpretation - what a maroon! And no, I am not an Outlaws parent, nor was I there, nor did I hear about any of this - just reading this board and amazed at your post after reading the string.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

You sound like a psycho weirdo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL - the poster is not saying the Outlaws parents were saying that TO THE COACH - he's saying there were saying, "it's the same old thing <with their coach>"! IE, they were saying whatever wasn't working with coach before is still not working! LOL - nice little tirade you just went off due to a misinterpretation - what a maroon! And no, I am not an Outlaws parent, nor was I there, nor did I hear about any of this - just reading this board and amazed at your post after reading the string.

Ok I admit I may be a Maroon, only if you can be Orange

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, what the [lacrosse] are you talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northstars guy must be bored.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northstars guy must be bored.

What is your obsession with something called "Northstars"? You are a tool. Go sell some over-sized ugly shorts.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all the boys playing this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone wondering how it is possible the Boys 2023 thread was not updated for almost 2 days especially ahead of a tournament weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone wondering how it is possible the Boys 2023 thread was not updated for almost 2 days especially ahead of a tournament weekend?

Interested to see what happens with S2S this weekend. With their faceoff guy they tied Igloo twice. Without their faceoff guy they were blown out twice. They beat the Express HBs the past 2 years in the fall but lost 3 times in the spring. Last year was tough to gauge because they played all except one of their tournaments without their faceoff guy. I am trying to figure out if they belong in the top teams conversation - are they an AA team? They play in the Channyfest on Saturday against the HBs. Although I heard the coaches embarrassed themselves last weekend at Blatant (again).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it Empire green or white playing this weekend. Weird no color attached to the team. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interested to see what happens with S2S this weekend. With their faceoff guy they tied Igloo twice. Without their faceoff guy they were blown out twice. They beat the Express HBs the past 2 years in the fall but lost 3 times in the spring. Last year was tough to gauge because they played all except one of their tournaments without their faceoff guy. I am trying to figure out if they belong in the top teams conversation - are they an AA team? They play in the Channyfest on Saturday against the HBs. Although I heard the coaches embarrassed themselves last weekend at Blatant (again).

They're definitely AA in the excuse ranking! They play fall games to win and others are playing to evaluate new players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're definitely AA in the excuse ranking! They play fall games to win and others are playing to evaluate new players.

Seriously? Did your sons’ coach tell you that after losing? These are tournaments, not scrimmages. Everyone is playing to win. You can compete and evaluate at the same time. Most of these top teams only added 4-5 new players, it’s not as if they turned over the entire roster. Express is playing to win this weekend that’s for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it Empire green or white playing this weekend. Weird no color attached to the team. Thanks

That is Green. their A team. White does not play fall tournaments. or if I am wrong, they will go 0-3 with 45 goals against

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the image verification was down...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire "A" may give up 45 this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S lost to Igloo by one goal in the pool game last week, with their primary face off player, they lost 9-1 in the Championship game without their primary face off player, and four other players that left for other activities. The week prior the two teams tied after playing a scrimmage game in Oyster Bay. As far as any coaches Embarrassing themselves, any coach on both teams had every right to lose their SH$%#!, the referees were beyond horrible. Hard to believe these two idiots were the referees for the final game of the tournament. Ridiculous call, and no-calls were committed to both teams!

I am constantly amazed about the amount of times, people such as this poster "are trying to figure out if one team belongs in a discussion, or is a AA or a A, or a B team. Please people, get a life. Spend your time on something that actually matters, raise money for a charity, volunteer your time for a good cause, but please get a grip, none of this is really very important. Of all threads on this website, this one is the most active, and dysfunctional, and frankly an Embarrassment!!! I am embarrassed that I have a son that plays in this age bracket, and glad at the same time, that this will all soon be behind us, when he moves onto high school and college.

The current state of Youth Lacrosse is a sad one, not because of the kids, because of the dysfunctional parents that are trying to live vicariously through the children. Stop blaming the People that run the Express, Outlaws, 91, S2S, Igloo, True Blue, or any of the others, they are business people. As long as parents are willing to spend thousands of dollars chasing a dream with a low percentage of success you can't blame them for cashing the checks. All I know is players like the Thompsons, the Powells, the Gaits, all came up playing youth lacrosse in a less formal town setting, and they all did just fine.

End of Rant...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Anyone

The current state of Youth Lacrosse is a sad one, not because of the kids, because of the dysfunctional parents that are trying to live vicariously through the children. Stop blaming the People that run the Express, Outlaws, 91, S2S, Igloo, True Blue, or any of the others, they are business people. As long as parents are willing to spend thousands of dollars chasing a dream with a low percentage of success you can't blame them for cashing the checks. All I know is players like the Thompsons, the Powells, the Gaits, all came up playing youth lacrosse in a less formal town setting, and they all did just fine.

End of Rant... [/quote

You are a brave man for posting that, regardless of how truthful it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen if your kid is good enough they will find him save your money and get a tutor bc that's where they get the most money anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it that bad over there? Wow...

Empire "A" may give up 45 this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S lost to Igloo by one goal in the pool game last week, with their primary face off player, they lost 9-1 in the Championship game without their primary face off player, and four other players that left for other activities. The week prior the two teams tied after playing a scrimmage game in Oyster Bay. As far as any coaches Embarrassing themselves, any coach on both teams had every right to lose their SH$%#!, the referees were beyond horrible. Hard to believe these two idiots were the referees for the final game of the tournament. Ridiculous call, and no-calls were committed to both teams!

I am constantly amazed about the amount of times, people such as this poster "are trying to figure out if one team belongs in a discussion, or is a AA or a A, or a B team. Please people, get a life. Spend your time on something that actually matters, raise money for a charity, volunteer your time for a good cause, but please get a grip, none of this is really very important. Of all threads on this website, this one is the most active, and dysfunctional, and frankly an Embarrassment!!! I am embarrassed that I have a son that plays in this age bracket, and glad at the same time, that this will all soon be behind us, when he moves onto high school and college.

End of Rant...

That "success" for some (most?) is only measured by virtue of a player moving on to play in college is the saddest indictment for those that hold such views.. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

End of Rant...

Invalid argument. Travel lacrosse was not as prominent when they we’re playing. Now kids are working year round. To go a step further, the Thomson brothers had an advantage because they played fiel and box lacrosse, while most of their US counterparts played only field.Pttvbx

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S 5, LIE Haugen 3
Thoughts?...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S 5, Express Haugen 3
Thoughts?...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S 5, Express Haugen 3
Thoughts?...

Yeah. Close game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S 5, Express Haugen 3
Thoughts?...

S2S 5, Empire Green 3
Thoughts?...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Game dominated from the opening faceoff by S2S. Big attack man was taken away. AJ was out coached.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Game dominated from the opening faceoff by S2S. Big attack man was taken away. AJ was out coached.

What was the score in the final?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5-3 S2S

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All games were well played. Even teams that lost played well and whether you were 3-0 (S2S) or 0-3 (Outlaws) there was mutual respect for one another after all the games. Except for one game between Express and Empire, no game appeared to be a blowout. Sometimes the match ups don't work and the Empire team just lost but not because they are not a good team. They just didn't have it that day against Express. It was a good day for the 2023 lacrosse world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
s2s attack looked great this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone play 2way ever? They were rather good and big. Were told by an upstate guy that they are a select holdback team from upstate. Either way, not a fun game to watch. Otherwise a good Saturday for lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone play 2way ever? They were rather good and big. Were told by an upstate guy that they are a select holdback team from upstate. Either way, not a fun game to watch. Otherwise a good Saturday for lacrosse.

Yes we know them. Lots of holdbacks, and they do the PG plan as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes we know them. Lots of holdbacks, and they do the PG plan as well.

2Way was a solid B team (could beat most teams but get destroyed by the LI AA teams in playoffs) from Westchester. But they supposedly picked up a handful of players who left other programs. The scores from the Pumpkin Shootout were silly- comp was weak. Who were those teams? They cater to the Greenwich area, so holdbacks have to be a thing. Eclipse, PT, Express North, 2Way ... only way to know if on-age is if they enter WYSL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait..... Which Outlaws team went 0-3? Gold? Isn't the SELECT team going to Colorado?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait..... Which Outlaws team went 0-3? Gold? Isn't the SELECT team going to Colorado?

That was the Select team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not a great day to be an Outlaw. Shhhh keep the secret. Otherwise we'll hear from PB on here.

Page 42 of 85 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard