BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 37 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 36 37
Re: Boys 2023- PA and Surrounding Area
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mesa bringing there A team, seems like overkill

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are they still an A team? Lots of kids bailed had nothing good to say about how the team was run

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are they still an A team? Lots of kids bailed had nothing good to say about how the team was run

We shall see this weekend. I would expect they still are an A team, maybe not on par with their last years team which you could say was borderline AA, but probably still a top 5 PA program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We shall see this weekend. I would expect they still are an A team, maybe not on par with their last years team which you could say was borderline AA, but probably still a top 5 PA program.

All we will see this weekend is how they fare against a bunch of B teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are NXT and Team 11, that are in the 2023 Bracket, their top teams? Team 11 is solid, not sure. Brotherly Love there is no name next to their entry so assuming it isn't Zeus. Mesa had too many kids and cost too much. I think the Main Liners stopped drinking the Kool Aid and had an epiphany that they were getting taken to the cleaners by Nostrant and Company. 2,000+ and almost 30 kids on the team. Don't get better by warming the bench.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are NXT and Team 11, that are in the 2023 Bracket, their top teams? Team 11 is solid, not sure. Brotherly Love there is no name next to their entry so assuming it isn't Zeus. Mesa had too many kids and cost too much. I think the Main Liners stopped drinking the Kool Aid and had an epiphany that they were getting taken to the cleaners by Nostrant and Company. 2,000+ and almost 30 kids on the team. Don't get better by warming the bench.

I believe it is NXT's "B" team and it's Poseidon, BL's "B" team. I use quotes because some clubs "B's" are better than others "A's", so it is their B in relation to their own A....Team 11 only has one team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Per post above, BL Poseidon (B team) and NXT Silver (B team)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Per post above, BL Poseidon (B team) and NXT Silver (B team)

NXT had 1 team last year and they played in the B division of many of the tournaments they participated in. Without seeing Black, my guess is that silver and black are both B teams within the PA pool of teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney Schedule for Brandywine is out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brandywine the tournament you don't want your team to make he finals.:::8 am start 510 finals...2 hour commmute long day for fall ball. Why not just have 3 games and finals?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brandywine the tournament you don't want your team to make he finals.:::8 am start 510 finals...2 hour commmute long day for fall ball. Why not just have 3 games and finals?

And they keep moving it further away from Brandywine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strange mixture of teams at WCI. Surprised to see BL Poseidon lose to NXT's silver team and only beat Fusion by a goal. Mesa clearly too strong for the competition at this tournament. Good old Fall Lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News flash:

BLs B team is a B team.

Mesa beat Team 11 by 2 in the finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strange mixture of teams at WCI. Surprised to see BL Poseidon lose to NXT's silver team and only beat Fusion by a goal. Mesa clearly too strong for the competition at this tournament. Good old Fall Lax.

Or Mesa should have never been playing in this tournament if they had any integrity. Perhaps losing a handful of their best players made them desperate. Give me a break you go from playing beating Igloo and Brotherly Love at Summer Slam to playing in West Chester Invitational? You Main Line types always have to live in your own little fantasy world. The kids you lost are significant no doubt but c'mon have some self respect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
30% of our team is new they will need time to gel, but based upon what I watched Brotherly Love Zeus will be smoking both Mesa and Team 11, both were big but underwhelming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's fall Mesa will be fine. You're kids team lost to NXTs B team, but please tell us more about Zeus

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need will see you next week

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year we played in the finals at Brandywine - DAMN it was a loooonnng day.

Agreed 3 games is fine for Fall doesn’t have to be a champ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News flash:

BLs B team is a B team.

Mesa beat Team 11 by 2 in the finals.

Thanks for the news flash, exactly my point, I am surprised they lost to NXT's B team. And I am sure NXT's B team is 100% new kids. Wonder if the better Poseidon kids moved on to either Zeus or to play on another teams A?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Several of our best kids were hurt and couldn't attend. The club director sent an email out to this effect and they added a couple of better kids from their 2024 to help. Also I do know that two of the best players from last years team which was definitely a good team and competed regularly with Poseidon were moved up to the AA Zeus Team. I am new to the club but a parent from last year filled me in. The team has talent but they aren't playing as a team from my view.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone else find it funny or actually scary how RS keeps hyping up there asst coach that has ruined several programs already?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
‪ http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/2018-preseason-world-series-of-youth-lacrosse-il-13u-world-rankings/50682‬

Not trying to be a PA homer but I think BL is too low in this ranking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Problem with BL being ranked higher is that 1/2 of the 2023 team doesnt meet the birthday cutoff. Their better players are summer birthdays.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude I believe they are referring to 2018 WSYL Championship that team went last year and they were all U13 since it is a U13 team tournament, get with the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Problem with BL being ranked higher is that 1/2 of the 2023 team doesnt meet the birthday cutoff. Their better players are summer birthdays.

All the best teams have the same situation that is what makes them good. Freedom 2022 all their best players are shaving and a full year older than most that is the way it goes. If you think that is bad wait until you see the Maryland Club Teams. If you don't believe me check out that list again and tell me how many Maryland Teams you see listed.....interesting that a state that considers itself amongst the very elite in the game of lax places 1 team in the top 20?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That ranking system is totally based off the teams that pay to participate in the 'World Series of youth lacrosse' satellite events. If you want to find the REAL rankings you need to go by the NXT USLacrosse ranking system. It is the TRUE rankings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That ranking system is totally based off the teams that pay to participate in the 'World Series of youth lacrosse' satellite events. If you want to find the REAL rankings you need to go by the NXT USLacrosse ranking system. It is the TRUE rankings.

I know this is a troll post but They are 2 different, imperfect rankings. The US lax rankings only rank teams playing in specific tournaments as the WSYL only ranks teams playing in one tournament. Neither take into account teams that are grade based and unwilling to change their teams to align with U based tournaments (although I don't see the NXT tournaments enforcing any age cutoffs.). So the team that's at the top of the US Lax rankings may very well have kids that aren't U13 based on their national championship age cutoff

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know this is a troll post but They are 2 different, imperfect rankings. The US lax rankings only rank teams playing in specific tournaments as the WSYL only ranks teams playing in one tournament. Neither take into account teams that are grade based and unwilling to change their teams to align with U based tournaments (although I don't see the NXT tournaments enforcing any age cutoffs.). So the team that's at the top of the US Lax rankings may very well have kids that aren't U13 based on their national championship age cutoff

This may be to much logic for the forum, hopefully heads don't explode!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone else find it funny or actually scary how RS keeps hyping up there asst coach that has ruined several programs already?

Won't surprise anyone who knows anything about "head son", he is a cancer to lacrosse. Karma is coming to him soon

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons loses to NXT. Was this a random fall ball outcome or is NXT much improved?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons obviously missing kids two top mids and face. Before you say couple kids don't matter. You take 1 kid away from Nxt and they score 1 goal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons obviously missing kids two top mids and face. Before you say couple kids don't matter. You take 1 kid away from Nxt and they score 1 goal.

Sons looked bad. That's the reality. NXT was missing some kids as well. Not saying NXT is one of the top teams at this level but I am saying they played well and Sons played poorly.
#laceup

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

You lost

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT looked solid again yesterday at Harvest Classic too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL and Freedom also looked good at Harvest Classic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freedom beat my sons team easily one question we're did all the DN kids come from? From what I have read there are only a few from this area playing and they had 5-6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freedom beat my sons team easily one question we're did all the DN kids come from? From what I have read there are only a few from this area playing and they had 5-6

Almost DN's entire defense plays locally with Freedom. Multiple middies and attackmen as well. My son is on the team and some have been involved since Freedom Red started last year and others joined the team at tryouts in August. We also added two kids from Sons as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the Duke haters...for the post from before that "kids don't even know each others last names" this shows again that the kids do know each other and that a chunk of the team is from the philly area...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you saying everything I read on here isn’t true? It’s more like 10-12. Plus there are other local kids that don’t play at Freedom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the picture that was posted on Philly lax and tell me how many of those Dukes kids are from Chesco, Delco or Montgomery county

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 37 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 36 37
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard