BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,633
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 124 of 144 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Schwalje team is a solid team. 1st year team and should do nothing but improve.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
hey dummy..my sons game was over and the other game was going on.refs kept the clock on the field of the games they were refereeing so i watched 5 mins of that game

Wow great assessment of a team with 30 players on it. All in 5 minutes of your spare time! Took longer for you to type it than you did of your watching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey dummy..my sons game was over and the other game was going on.refs kept the clock on the field of the games they were refereeing so i watched 5 mins of that game

Wow great assessment of a team with 30 players on it. All in 5 minutes of your spare time! Took longer for you to type it than you did of your watching.

Only 22 on that team. It's normal size.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My has son played against Express over the years and I never see more than 23 on the sidelines. Why is there always posts stating 25+ on the roster? I've been reading this for years. Just curious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Schwalje team is a solid team. 1st year team and should do nothing but improve.

They are average at best. You tied a town team and lost to a B team the Hitmen. The Chucks teams is down right terrible. They could stop anyone on defense and couldn't score goals. Call Chucks and O'Reilly and flat out money grab !

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
My has son played against Express over the years and I never see more than 23 on the sidelines. Why is there always posts stating 25+ on the roster? I've been reading this for years. Just curious.

[Linked Image]

There may be 23 on the sidelines, but don't forget the 10 on the field.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

The 2021 team has close to 40 kids. Most never play, but for some reason stay on the team. Many have left teams like Ambush, Avalanche, Legacy as starters thinking that they were too good for those teams. Crazy to pay that kind of money for the privilege to practice with Express and wear the uniform.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by anonymousturd

[Linked Image]

I spy a lot of orange standing around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
17 +/- on the sideline by my count--and that is what I can actually see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by anonymousturd

[Linked Image]

I spy a lot of orange standing around.

People make those choices to be on those teams with big rosters knowing that they may not play. To each his own.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are average at best. You tied a town team and lost to a B team the Hitmen. The Chucks teams is down right terrible. They could stop anyone on defense and couldn't score goals. Call Chucks and O'Reilly and flat out money grab !

These teams have had great coaching and had over a dozen practices already, going twice a week. So in your opinion it's a money grab because they don't win? So everyone who has lost this fall, quit your clubs now. That's just a dumb statement, sorry. It's a "money grab" when you pay for a service and receive nothing. I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall. And everything has been well organized and well communicated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its crazy and truthfully I'm going to rethink next season. Express has A teams that have 25+ boys and then have a a few B teams with 15 or fewer boys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put your son on a team that has a normal roster but more importantly, he can play!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These teams have had great coaching and had over a dozen practices already, going twice a week. So in your opinion it's a money grab because they don't win? So everyone who has lost this fall, quit your clubs now. That's just a dumb statement, sorry. It's a "money grab" when you pay for a service and receive nothing. I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall. And everything has been well organized and well communicated.

There are other teams that have had as many practices - both my sons' teams have actually had way over a dozen practices . . . how could you possible know if there are other clubs " . . . practicing more than the Express did this fall"??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are other teams that have had as many practices - both my sons' teams have actually had way over a dozen practices . . . how could you possible know if there are other clubs " . . . practicing more than the Express did this fall"??

I said I don't know for sure. And what club are you affiliated with that is so awesome? Please let us all know since it's not Express. Do I hear crickets?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy 2022 has 38 players after adding another this past weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I said I don't know for sure. And what club are you affiliated with that is so awesome? Please let us all know since it's not Express. Do I hear crickets?

What grade is being referred to here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it’s not even summer yet. Yikes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What grade is being referred to here?

The club in general. Somebody claimed money grab because the team didn't win. Just another jealous critic. Best LI teams will be on display tomorrow at Mitchell Field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally would rather see my son struggle on the field with a B or C team than struggle on the sidelines of an A. Let him work hard and start games on an appropriate level. If one day any B or C starters can advance to start A, then that's how it should work. Earn your way. Continue the badmouthing all you want, it all sounds like you're trying to make up for your own shortcomings. Let the kid have his own life. By the way, let me write your response for you "You're just jealous he's not playing A". LOL I'll be the guy watching my kid get better, with his teammates doing the same. If they kick your kids butt, all the better for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My sons aren't twins, so they play on different grade teams, and, for that matter, each plays for a different club - I hardly care to invite the inevitable BOTC sniping at either of their clubs, so you can forget me doing that! My post was an observation and response to your comment: ". . . I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall." That clearly implies that you feel very strongly that no other club has practices as nuch as your son's Express team (which for the record, I wasn't even following which one of LIE's teams your son plays on), and now,when called out, you want to go all soft and say you "said" you didn't know for sure??! And for the record, "I" am not affiliated with any club - my sons are the ones who play and ARE affiliated with their respective clubs - I don't make the mistake of getting all caught up in the "I" or "we" of youth sports (except maybe a little when I coach!). I may pay the bills, and root them on, but it ends there - if they win, I didn't really do anything to make that happen, so you'll never hear me say "we" won! You really need to get over yourself and try and do something on your own to earn an achievement that allows you to say "I".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My sons aren't twins, so they play on different grade teams, and, for that matter, each plays for a different club - I hardly care to invite the inevitable BOTC sniping at either of their clubs, so you can forget me doing that! My post was an observation and response to your comment: ". . . I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall." That clearly implies that you feel very strongly that no other club has practices as nuch as your son's Express team (which for the record, I wasn't even following which one of LIE's teams your son plays on), and now,when called out, you want to go all soft and say you "said" you didn't know for sure??! And for the record, "I" am not affiliated with any club - my sons are the ones who play and ARE affiliated with their respective clubs - I don't make the mistake of getting all caught up in the "I" or "we" of youth sports (except maybe a little when I coach!). I may pay the bills, and root them on, but it ends there - if they win, I didn't really do anything to make that happen, so you'll never hear me say "we" won! You really need to get over yourself and try and do something on your own to earn an achievement that allows you to say "I".

"I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall." Try reading the thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheating scum cheaters!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

These teams have had great coaching and had over a dozen practices already, going twice a week. So in your opinion it's a money grab because they don't win? So everyone who has lost this fall, quit your clubs now. That's just a dumb statement, sorry. It's a "money grab" when you pay for a service and receive nothing. I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall. And everything has been well organized and well communicated. [/quote]

There are other teams that have had as many practices - both my sons' teams have actually had way over a dozen practices . . . how could you possible know if there are other clubs " . . . practicing more than the Express did this fall"??[/quote]

I said I don't know for sure. And what club are you affiliated with that is so awesome? Please let us all know since it's not Express. Do I hear crickets?[/quote]

[/quote]

"I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall." Try reading the thread. [/quote]

Maybe you should go look up the meaning of "dissemble"...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the kind of response that is so twisted. You tell someone to get over themselves as you spend a ridiculous amount of words to brag about yourself. Pot meet kettle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched Express Schwalje play when my son had a game next to them this morning. They are very good on D and all the kids can move the ball on offense. Coaches were very into the game making them move the ball. No 1v1 like other teams do with their best player. They seem like they will get better each week and will be able to compete with the better team. Channy and Igloo A are in a class all by themselves on LI. Sons team plays Chucks last weekend and they need a lot of work. They are a B/C team.

Schwalje team is very good. They only lost to one of the North teams today, the one that is mostly players from Wilton, Darien, and Staples CT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

These teams have had great coaching and had over a dozen practices already, going twice a week. So in your opinion it's a money grab because they don't win? So everyone who has lost this fall, quit your clubs now. That's just a dumb statement, sorry. It's a "money grab" when you pay for a service and receive nothing. I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall. And everything has been well organized and well communicated. [/quote]

There are other teams that have had as many practices - both my sons' teams have actually had way over a dozen practices . . . how could you possible know if there are other clubs " . . . practicing more than the Express did this fall"??[/quote]

I said I don't know for sure. And what club are you affiliated with that is so awesome? Please let us all know since it's not Express. Do I hear crickets?[/quote]

[/quote]

This is the kind of response that is so twisted. You tell someone to get over themselves as you spend a ridiculous amount of words to brag about yourself. Pot meet kettle.
[/quote]

I must have missed the brag part - where exactly was that??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting....now we are counting how many practices. Geez. You all need help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do the LIE 2024 teams compare? Which one is considered the best, second best?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do the LIE 2024 teams compare? Which one is considered the best, second best?

Two very good teams. Both lost by a goal this weekend in their respective championship. Great coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two very good teams. Both lost by a goal this weekend in their respective championship. Great coaching.

How about the 2024 team that was in Maryland at Battle on the Bay? Are there three teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My sons team played both express teams, they are both good the Schwalle (spelling, sorry) is definitely their A team. FO kid is great, good D and goalie play and offense can move it. Both teams parents seemed decent, made complimentary comments when opposing players nice plays or a good save. I don't know why all the bashing on here - must be some past issues maybe with the organization in general. No complaints about their 2 2024 teams at tri star this weekend. .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CHEATING CHEATERS!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Schwalje is a top team...just behind Wolfpack and Taz
The North A Team is very good
O’Reilly is a middle of the pack B team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Annapolis Tourney today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on express box program yet? When's it start and what age levels are they accepting?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on express box program yet? When's it start and what age levels are they accepting?

Yeah, it will cost you $850 extra

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My friend, it's already going and picked. You're not included. You have to pay Channy enough to get in the secret club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leg a sea guys get more box...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
want your kids to get better at lacrosse with paying 850 for box lacrosse? sign them up for Basketball.

Like Reply Quote
Page 124 of 144 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard