BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brotherly Love

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Elevated has some 2023 help today. Keep it classy in youth sports! You really gonna keep that trophy?? WOW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s simple, Elevated Lacrosse cheated their way to a trophie. They knew it and they didn’t care who else knew it. No respect for that program run by the West Chester youth program, makes you wonder what else they are doing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tourney did they play in that you think they cheated

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently they played in a 2024 Tournament today and they had at least 6 2023 players on there team . They had plenty of subs to not have to do that. West Chester youth lacrosse approved club team showing a great example ! I’m sure there board will love seeing this kind of publicity

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Chester fall invitational, they had 2023 kids on the team. I don’t think, I know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Apparently they played in a 2024 Tournament today and they had at least 6 2023 players on there team . They had plenty of subs to not have to do that. West Chester youth lacrosse approved club team showing a great example ! I’m sure there board will love seeing this kind of publicity
I think a team dropped out so they had to scramble to find kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would a team dropping out cause them to scramble to find kids either you had 23 kids on the team or not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea a team dropped out so elevated decided it was ok to cheat. Never even heard of them till yesterday. They must be trying to fit in like Brotherly Love.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea a team dropped out so elevated decided it was ok to cheat. Never even heard of them till yesterday. They must be trying to fit in like Brotherly Love.

They did the same thing last year in box - had 7th graders on a 6th grade team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree ! You either pissed your pant or you didn’t!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess there leaders / board allows this kind of behavior and is promoting it since it continues to go on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are trying to be relevant. They are a nice option, I have seen them cheat. The thing I never get is cheating like that in a local tournament with local kids, blatantly thumbing their nose at basic rules. Kids aren't going to recognize their classmates on the field? Of course Brotherly Love cheats, that one has gone on ad nauseam but nobody every cites specific examples. Last year we had one kid that wasn't a True 2024 by birth year but is a 2024 by grad year. We picked up like 5 kids so not sure of birthdates but they are all 2024. The 2024 Team has never had a 2023 kid, so let's hear it how are they cheating, I am sure you will find a reason. Could it be they are just simply better. Also have to say bringing in Paul Deniken and Mike Twohig was huge. Those two will take that team to another level, you would find be hard pressed to find a high school team with better caliber coaches...is their a PA based high school team that has better coaches than them??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm it is cheating if they had 7 th grade 2023 players on the field . Cut and dry end of story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was at the West Chester Invitational. But looks like Elevated did it a couple of years ago at summer sizzle. Same thing 23s playing with 24s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team cheated using kids from the same school district that the Director is a high school coach at. Way to set the example!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about getting excited that your kid had an opportunity to play against a good team with kids a few months older?
wth. It's a 2024 tournament.
Do you think losing in the championship game of a f'n out of season tournament is going to negatively impact your precious baby's future?!?
I am sure your kid is over it. You should be as well.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
How about getting excited that your kid had an opportunity to play against a good team with kids a few months older?
Do you think losing in the championship game of a f'n out of season tournament is going to negatively impact your precious baby's future?!?

Yeah no. Are they being pansies on the board about it, yeah a bit.

BUT that doesnt change the fact that the WC team cheated to win and the other team was robbed. Don try to make it acceptable by lowering the bar due to out of season, your kids will get over it, etc.

Cheating is cheating. Period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by laxrules

Yeah no. Are they being pansies on the board about it, yeah a bit.

BUT that doesnt change the fact that the WC team cheated to win and the other team was robbed. Don try to make it acceptable by lowering the bar due to out of season, your kids will get over it, etc.

Cheating is cheating. Period.

Agreed. It happens all the time and this kind of lapse in judgement is not acceptable in youth sports. I can understand, performance enhancing drugs, recruiting violations, etc. as there are literally millions of dollars hanging on the outcome of the NFL, Tour de France, NCAA etc. but come on youth sports.

My observation is that i seems to happen most from guys that are trying to make a living from lacrosse. Their very livelihood depends on a viable, competitive club to pay their mortgage....be careul with the clubs where the director/owner depends on the clubs revenue to put food on the table.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sure how you think Brotherly Love cheats. Not the 2024 team. All 6th graders, period. Sure there are some 12 YR olds but also a 10YR old. I was a bit confused by your post. However, agree that Paul and Mike are going to take that team to another level this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldnt agree with this more....when someone relies on income from their lacrosse club to live RUN, RUN FAR AWAY!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm it is cheating if they had 7 th grade 2023 players on the field . Cut and dry end of story.

My Lord! A loss is a loss. Seems like every time a team loses people on here make an excuse that its only because 2023 players were playing on the other team. Guess what... If a player is 13 years old and still in the 6th grade and the tournaments they are playing in are still going by graduation year and not age then guess what...that 13 year old person should be playing on the 2024 team. How is that cheating?

I wonder if your son's 2024 team had 2023 players on it would you object and tell your coach that they were cheating. I already know the answer to this question.

Stop making excuses for loses. Learn from them and work to get better. PERIOD!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney Schedule for NXT is out. Who rules at 2024. Have clubs changed players. See the Annapolis Hawks are coming that is a nice addition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Question, has youth lacrosse switched from grade based teams to age based teams yet? Was that tournament fielding age based teams or grade based teams?

Guess what...if a kid is 13 and still in the 6th grade then they are supposed to be on a 2024 team if they are playing in a grade based tournament.

The only way they cheated was if they were playing in an age based tournament and not a grade based tournament. Otherwise, how did they cheat?

And if members of your son's team had 13 year olds who were still in the 6th grade would you object? Would you take your son off the team? Would you complain to the coach?

Dont answer that I already know the answers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldnt agree with this more....when someone relies on income from their lacrosse club to live RUN, RUN FAR AWAY!

But Tad doesn't rely on his sons income to live 🤦🏻‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like NXT may have established themselves as the best 2024 team in philly area

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like NXT may have established themselves as the best 2024 team in philly area

Based on what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney Schedule for NXT is out. Who rules at 2024. Have clubs changed players. See the Annapolis Hawks are coming that is a nice addition.

The Annapolis Hawks 2024 looked great at yesterday's tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on what?

I am guessing that you are referring to beating Freedom and Brotherly Love. Dude get a grip.

You won a Fall Play Day, it's like one notch above a scrimmage. Only losers make a claim like that based off Fall Ball. Your team looked good no doubt but without your FOGO you are average at best. Freedom was missing like 4 of their best kids, I noticed that when we played them they were missing two of their best middies, FOGO, and attack from what I could tell. BL played average and uninspired but we have a whole new coaching staff. That is the worst our team has looked in years. Our best offensive player was on the sideline for a big part of the game, the Coach is obviously using the Fall to evaluate talent see what works. That is what Fall Ball is for.

Beat these teams in the Summer Tournament season when it matters and then you can make that claim. I mean Jesus haven't we beaten your team every time we played them for like 6 games in a row and some of them by blowouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a dog in this fight, but anybody that tries to rank teams based on Fall games, is a tool. The best athletes and star players are the ones with multi-sport conflicts. All it takes is one missing player to completely throw a team off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a dog in this fight, but anybody that tries to rank teams based on Fall games, is a tool. The best athletes and star players are the ones with multi-sport conflicts. All it takes is one missing player to completely throw a team off.

If I thats the case, that’s a pretty bad team if one player means that much. Missing one or two players shouldn’t make that much of a difference, on s balanced team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a tool as well. All teams at all levels the same principle applies. Since we are speaking of Lacrosse will limit to those examples. Duke without Jordan Wolf and Myles Jones, Notre Dame without Kavanagh and Sergio, Denver without Baptiste and Cannizzaro......

1-2 players can make all the difference in the world on a team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not to mention that BL only had one coach on the sideline. Happy for NXT. First time they ever beat BL.......enjoy it while you can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on what?

I am guessing that you are referring to beating Freedom and Brotherly Love. Dude get a grip.

You won a Fall Play Day, it's like one notch above a scrimmage. Only losers make a claim like that based off Fall Ball. Your team looked good no doubt but without your FOGO you are average at best. Freedom was missing like 4 of their best kids, I noticed that when we played them they were missing two of their best middies, FOGO, and attack from what I could tell. BL played average and uninspired but we have a whole new coaching staff. That is the worst our team has looked in years. Our best offensive player was on the sideline for a big part of the game, the Coach is obviously using the Fall to evaluate talent see what works. That is what Fall Ball is for.

Beat these teams in the Summer Tournament season when it matters and then you can make that claim. I mean Jesus haven't we beaten your team every time we played them for like 6 games in a row and some of them by blowouts?

NXT Fogo best Ive seen. Real difference maker.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT 2024 looked great against Crabs this weekend. Good group of boys playing better and better together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like NXT 2024 further cemented themselves as the best 2024 team in Philly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like NXT 2024 further cemented themselves as the best 2024 team in Philly

Did NXT 2024 go undefeated in the NXT spring league held at the proving grounds last Spring?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey NXT Dad...news flash: The boys are in 6th grade. All the press in the world won't make the kid grow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the kid play he is ridiculously good for a kid his age but he looks like he could be 3 years younger than the rest of the team. Being a FOGO at this age he is either destined to get burnt out or hurt. Once some of the bigger kids just start jamming him he will be in trouble. But for now live it up that NXT team will be solid with him once he moves on to play for a team that plays bigger tournaments they will be toast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watched the kid play he is ridiculously good for a kid his age but he looks like he could be 3 years younger than the rest of the team. Being a FOGO at this age he is either destined to get burnt out or hurt. Once some of the bigger kids just start jamming him he will be in trouble. But for now live it up that NXT team will be solid with him once he moves on to play for a team that plays bigger tournaments they will be toast.

Thanks for the insight #laceup

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard