BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know about Hawks. BLC definitely got better if they keep the new players from their summer roster. Heard 88+3 has a new goalie but not sure re other positions.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is going to Maryland Lacrosse Tournament on Oct. 22?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Believe it's Looneys, Crabs, Madlax, BLC, 88+3, Hawks, Roughriders and Greene Turtle. Strong field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to Tourney Machine: Crabs, Looneys, Madlax, Greene Turtle, RR, and 91MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised BLC and Hawks aren't in it, but you are right they are not showing on Tourney Machine.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised BLC and Hawks aren't in it, but you are right they are not showing on Tourney Machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NL is moving up to AA. They will be better than the Looney's and Crabs (if its the same 24 Crabs a last year) and will be able to hold their own.

People don't give NL enough credit... Solid program with some great coaches.

Just wanted to circle back on the comment that NL was stepping up to the AA level and was going to be better then some teams that have been competing there for years. How did your scrimmage go against Looney’s Sunday? Heard NL lost by double digits, could luck in the AA. Wait till you play BLC, MadLax, Hawks and 91 you’ll be lucky if you get the ball on your offensive side. A & AA level of play are MILES apart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney parent that was at the game yesterday. Yeah, we beat NL pretty easily (12-3). From what I understand, they won the A division in HOCO last spring. Once the game started, NL went up 2-0 against us before we woke up and started to play as a team. They seemed a bit shell shocked once we started to score in bunches... they didn't know how to recover.

They are a good team but will struggle against all of the AA teams. For what it's worth - They were a bunch of really nice kids and the parents were friendly as well. I give them credit for wanting to move up, it will challenge the kids and they will only get better. Good luck to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney parent that was at the game yesterday. Yeah, we beat NL pretty easily (12-3). From what I understand, they won the A division in HOCO last spring. Once the game started, NL went up 2-0 against us before we woke up and started to play as a team. They seemed a bit shell shocked once we started to score in bunches... they didn't know how to recover.

They are a good team but will struggle against all of the AA teams. For what it's worth - They were a bunch of really nice kids and the parents were friendly as well. I give them credit for wanting to move up, it will challenge the kids and they will only get better. Good luck to them.

The other advantage they have is that they don't play for Looney's or have greasy moms.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's playing Battle on the Bay? Will the scores be posted on Tourney Machine?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadLax Capital drops 2 games today, 91 finally beats them and then they get run over by Looney’s as well? MadLax Parents we’ll await your excuses......and go!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax going down this year...They need to get more 10th graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadLax Capital drops 2 games today, 91 finally beats them and then they get run over by Looney’s as well? MadLax Parents we’ll await your excuses......and go!

What tourney was this? Do you have scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic....enjoy your fall play day wins. Anyone that knows the Madlax team would know there were at least 4 starters missing today. But that's okay because your boys won today and you enjoy it and the false sense of security that comes along with it and keep talking about how Madlax will go down this year. Hard to go up for sure when you've been at the top for so long. Even if the whole team would of been there its still hard to beat a team 8 times in a row (team 9* MD) or 12 times in a row (Looneys). But you're only as good as your last game so we will wait and see how the spring season games go and who's talking smack then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maryland Lacrosse Tournament held In HoCo. Solid field of teams - Crabs, 91 MD, MadLax, Looney’s, Turtle, Rough Riders. Missing the other AA teams - BLC, Hawks and Next Level. Tourney App doesn’t seem to be updated. MadLax lost to 91 by 3 or 4 and to Looney’s by the same margin. 91 won all their games and looks like the team to beat in the Spring. Crabs looked to have upgraded as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, I see, so this year they are just "play days" that don't matter. Here's last years Madlax 2016 Fall Wrap Up summary directly off the website.

"FALL 2016 WRAP -UP
Madlax-Capital 2024 won every game it played this fall winning 3 tournaments in the process. Weekend training sessions all September and October paid off as they won the Halloween Havoc (2023 division), MD Invitational and Crabs Autumn Classic events in November. They head into the winter excited about the future and the spring season."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maryland Lacrosse Tournament held In HoCo. Solid field of teams - Crabs, 91 MD, MadLax, Looney’s, Turtle, Rough Riders. Missing the other AA teams - BLC, Hawks and Next Level. Tourney App doesn’t seem to be updated. MadLax lost to 91 by 3 or 4 and to Looney’s by the same margin. 91 won all their games and looks like the team to beat in the Spring. Crabs looked to have upgraded as well.

Thanks for the update. What do you think the top 5 teams are right now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax no longer relevant. A huge step backwards this weekend. Looks like 91 MD, BLC and Looneys as the top 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys? Didn't Crabs handle them this weekend like 7-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, Crabs beat Looney's and it wasn't close, but then Crabs turned around the next game and lost to a Rough Riders team in the A division 4-3 and Looney's bounced back and beat MadLax by 3 or 4. So it's hard to say. I think this Spring has 91 MD and Hawks at the top with a shootout every weekend for the rest of the spots between MadLax, BLC, Looney's & Crabs. There's talk of Next Level and Breakers coming up to the AA but that's unconfirmed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic....enjoy your fall play day wins. Anyone that knows the Madlax team would know there were at least 4 starters missing today. But that's okay because your boys won today and you enjoy it and the false sense of security that comes along with it and keep talking about how Madlax will go down this year. Hard to go up for sure when you've been at the top for so long. Even if the whole team would of been there its still hard to beat a team 8 times in a row (team 9* MD) or 12 times in a row (Looneys). But you're only as good as your last game so we will wait and see how the spring season games go and who's talking smack then.

Can anybody at the game, besides this Madlax father, confirm if the tall midi #24 and the righty attackman #19 were there? These boys are their top players. The rest are role players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed, Crabs beat Looney's and it wasn't close, but then Crabs turned around the next game and lost to a Rough Riders team in the A division 4-3 and Looney's bounced back and beat MadLax by 3 or 4. So it's hard to say. I think this Spring has 91 MD and Hawks at the top with a shootout every weekend for the rest of the spots between MadLax, BLC, Looney's & Crabs. There's talk of Next Level and Breakers coming up to the AA but that's unconfirmed.

I agree, but I think Madlax has dropped completely out of the mix now, with those losses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#24 played. 19 looked to be there but didn't play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, but I think Madlax has dropped completely out of the mix now, with those losses.

Madlax parent here. I completely agree. We really do suck! We still have our key players, but we clearly have fallen off from where we used to be. I would say we are more like an "A" level team now, not "AA". It is true that we were missing 2 starting attackmen for all 3 games, lost our LSM to an injury at the end of the first game against Roughriders, were without our starting middie due to soccer game, were without another good middie due to hockey game, were without another starter due to an injured wrist, and brought up 3 DMV kids just so we could have enough players....however we still would have lost yesterday to these two dominant programs from MD. We're not going to make any excuses. All we can do is regroup, get healthy, and try to compete this fall and get ready for the spring. The reign is over. It was a good run!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#24 played. 19 looked to be there but didn't play.

During the 91 game, 24 played but I wasn't looking for 19, so not sure. Also played in the Looney's game I think. Regardless, MadLax will bounce back and be as competitive as ever come Spring. But to discount the wins that 91 and Lonney's took over them is crap. Can't have it both ways and say "the Fall games matter" when you win all your tournaments in 2016, and then turn around and say "who cares, it's fall ball" when you lose in 2017. Missing players or not, Madlax got beat in a tournament with a competitive field of teams. Bottom line. Just say, good game, congratulations to the winners, regroup and prepare for the Spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 played, didn't see 19 who obviously is a top player. No real takeaways other than some teams, esp Looneys, have improved. Madlax will be back when at full strength but 24's individual dominance (either on faceoffs or open field) has lessened as other kids are growing...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both were there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 parent who had 2024 games ending as we waited to start. No way that left D from T91 should be (or is) in 6th grade. Also acted like a jerk after chopping kids literally half his size. I'm usually on the "who cares" side of the fence when it comes to holdbacks, but that was ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All three T91 MD defenders are 6th grade and aren't holdbacks. Take it to the "holdback" forum page. I guess you didn't mind, or didn't see the humongous middies on both Madlax and Looneys 24, they did some running over as well. Face it, some kids just hit their growth spurt early and most often fizzle out when it matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both were there.

Fake News. 24 was there. 19 wasn’t. But doesn’t matter. 9d1 and Looneys looked really good. Both teams have gotten better. Without a doubt Madlax struggled without a lot of their starters, but that’s not to say the outscome would have been different otherwise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 parent who had 2024 games ending as we waited to start. No way that left D from T91 should be (or is) in 6th grade. Also acted like a jerk after chopping kids literally half his size. I'm usually on the "who cares" side of the fence when it comes to holdbacks, but that was ridiculous.

LOL and you are surprised? It is MM and his win at all costs for my kids mentality! What I love is he preaches loyalty until he finds someone better for his teams and dumps a kid in a heartbeat. Worst coach ever for youth lacrosse; the other coaches in his own club will agree!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax parent here. I completely agree. We really do suck! We still have our key players, but we clearly have fallen off from where we used to be. I would say we are more like an "A" level team now, not "AA". It is true that we were missing 2 starting attackmen for all 3 games, lost our LSM to an injury at the end of the first game against Roughriders, were without our starting middie due to soccer game, were without another good middie due to hockey game, were without another starter due to an injured wrist, and brought up 3 DMV kids just so we could have enough players....however we still would have lost yesterday to these two dominant programs from MD. We're not going to make any excuses. All we can do is regroup, get healthy, and try to compete this fall and get ready for the spring. The reign is over. It was a good run!

Excuses?? You are one big fat excuse! Every team is missing kids. You play the game and live with the result. But you are definitely right, Mad lax is a different team. Guess everyone else just got bigger and better in the off season and Mad lax did not. It happens in youth lacrosse continuously. Better start looking for another club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax is the best 2024 team on the planet! PERIOD!! And we have the best player on the planet. We were missing all of our starters this weekend. Even so, our boys still would have won easily if it weren't for the refs! End of conversation! 91 MD and Looney-tics are the cheapest bunch of dwarfs I have ever witnessed! You parents should be ashamed of your selves for raising such selfish little punks! Madlax rules 2024!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax is the best 2024 team on the planet! PERIOD!! And we have the best player on the planet. We were missing all of our starters this weekend. Even so, our boys still would have won easily if it weren't for the refs! End of conversation! 91 MD and Looney-tics are the cheapest bunch of dwarfs I have ever witnessed! You parents should be ashamed of your selves for raising such selfish little punks! Madlax rules 2024!!

Go troll on another page. No hate here for any of the teams, it just was what it was. Madlax got beat this time, end of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
very classy job by the 91MD defensemen shouting "go home" to the Madlax parents as time expired. Kind of like the Tennessee/Alabama game on Saturday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go troll on another page. No hate here for any of the teams, it just was what it was. Madlax got beat this time, end of story.

M A D L A X

R U L E S ! ! !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdback and Pre-First are the same in sports dad, keep the dream alive though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
very classy job by the 91MD defensemen shouting "go home" to the Madlax parents as time expired. Kind of like the Tennessee/Alabama game on Saturday.

The kids?? The parents were way worse than the kids! I've never seen anything like those 91 parents!! Obviously the kids get it from the classless parents! Wait until next time 91 MD mommy's! MADLAX is going to embarrass 91 and the rest of the lowly MD teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kids?? The parents were way worse than the kids! I've never seen anything like those 91 parents!! Obviously the kids get it from the classless parents! Wait until next time 91 MD mommy's! MADLAX is going to embarrass 91 and the rest of the lowly MD teams!

Can confirm that the T91 parents were screaming like they just won the national championship at the end of Madlax game. Try acting like you have been there before. Oh yeah, you haven't been there before. Keep acting like the white trash that you are. No way that left D on T91 is anything but a holdback, maybe a double holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can confirm that the T91 parents were screaming like they just won the national championship at the end of Madlax game. Try acting like you have been there before. Oh yeah, you haven't been there before. Keep acting like the white trash that you are. No way that left D on T91 is anything but a holdback, maybe a double holdback.

Jealousy is not a good look on anyone.

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard