BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 45 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So what if their not crushing all of the b teams in there division and quite the contrary then what "pal" haha!

Wow, between the spelling and lack of punctuation, I had to read this three times to figure out what he was saying...

only a woman would point out spelling and grammatical errors..that's cute..now go clean the dishes or get your mustache waxed the men are talking.thanks love.

Nope - I have no issues with typos here and there, but when you can barely figure out what is being said, I will point it out. IE, what's the point of posting basically a gibberish post?! Are you offended because it's your post?? If not, why do you care??!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy and Outlaws will surprise tomorrow. They are both AA teams and will upset Igloo and Express tomorrow. Just my thoughts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy and Outlaws will surprise tomorrow. They are both AA teams and will upset Igloo and Express tomorrow. Just my thoughts.

This is fron the old SNLSkits. Deep thoughts by jack handy. Funny but not realistic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
love how the pequin waddled on to the field ..way to stay classy penguin..Igloo and shady company got spanked!! By Express
Haha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on what I saw today. Express and Igloo A are true A teams. Large drop off but Outlaws, Legacy and Igloo B are very solid B+ teams. Another large fro off for the others. Not sure where 91 fits in

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the display of class displayed by the express parents and players and the Igloo parents and players. Brawl between the players and almost a brawl between the parents. If you two teams are tops in the grade you can have that title. The kids and parents both acted like jerks. Don't care how it started and who is right and wrong. It's 8 grade lax. WHO CARES. Adults acting like thugs. Kids too. Both teams and parents should be ashamed. CLASSLESS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
love how the pequin waddled on to the field ..way to stay classy penguin..Igloo and shady company got spanked!! By Express
Haha!

Was there really a fight between parents??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on what I saw today. Express and Igloo A are true A teams. Large drop off but Outlaws, Legacy and Igloo B are very solid B+ teams. Another large fro off for the others. Not sure where 91 fits in

I think those two teams are just so good. And yes, it will be interesting to see where 91 is. But I suspect they'll be right there. I honestly don't see those any teams on LI challenging them. In fact, I see the next group of teams all converging. Teams like Empire A, the Hitmen, True Blue, etc catching up with the Outlaws, Legacy and Igloo B. The single A tier will be competitive and fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unbelievable that Igloo cheats with its FOGO playing with an illegal shaft and officials don’t enforce a penalty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop all ready express little Faceoff dude takes a dive or fakes an injury every time he losses the clamp. Move folks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unbelievable that Igloo cheats with its FOGO playing with an illegal shaft and officials don’t enforce a penalty.

That's silly. Express won, they played great, and should be proud. Both igloo and express dominated everyone else, the teams below them dominated the teams below and so on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the display of class displayed by the express parents and players and the Igloo parents and players. Brawl between the players and almost a brawl between the parents. If you two teams are tops in the grade you can have that title. The kids and parents both acted like jerks. Don't care how it started and who is right and wrong. It's 8 grade lax. WHO CARES. Adults acting like thugs. Kids too. Both teams and parents should be ashamed. CLASSLESS.

I don't think anyone was happy with what happened. A bad penalty followed by a bad retaliation. A parent name calling a child should expect a retaliation from the other parent. That being said , the reason these 2 teams are as good as they are is in large part because of their competitiveness . So don't worry about handing either team any titles..they don't need your help.Hopefully players and parents alike will learn from the experience and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's silly. Express won, they played great, and should be proud. Both igloo and express dominated everyone else, the teams below them dominated the teams below and so on

I wouldn't say the teams below them, etc. The top two flexed their stuff and they will not lose to another LI team. 91 is unknown at this point, but I am sure they will be vying for a seat at the table with the top 2 on the Island. The rest will all converge. Because kids will catch-up with skill, maturity and overall development as we enter these HS years after the summer. Parents just be patient with your team. If you are getting good coaching and the coaches are always looking to add to improve and have connections to get into the right tourneys - all will be good for Sept. 1st 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop all ready express little Faceoff dude takes a dive or fakes an injury every time he losses the clamp. Move folks.

You lost twice and got beat up so shut your mouth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh please - I'm sure if either team offers your kid a spot you'll be the first to join these classless organizations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

figures that igloo would attempt to ignore the fact that its player intentionally cheated by cutting the stick to a length that is against the rules of the game. keep teaching the kids how to get ahead in life that will do wonders for the whole crew

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

figures that igloo would attempt to ignore the fact that its player intentionally cheated by cutting the stick to a length that is against the rules of the game. keep teaching the kids how to get ahead in life that will do wonders for the whole crew

What was the length of the illegal stick?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the fight was because the parent called the kid AND their father what they are. Everyone knows what they are, the parent was just saying a fact, not sure why they took offense to something that's widely known...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the fight was because the parent called the kid AND their father what they are. Everyone knows what they are, the parent was just saying a fact, not sure why they took offense to something that's widely known...

So what are they?? Do tell....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is an illegal shaft? Typical equipment violations relate to the head on faceoffs, not the shaft. Not even sure what advantage you could get with a shaft that violates rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is it that is widely known?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is an illegal shaft? Typical equipment violations relate to the head on faceoffs, not the shaft. Not even sure what advantage you could get with a shaft that violates rules.

Are you a news reporter? If so, go read the USL rules. You don’t have to be sure what advantage you could get to understand that cheating is cheating. A pocket develops to be too deep > can happen. The head gets pinched over time > maybe. Intentionally cutting the shaft to a illigal length is premeditated and simply cheating the game and every other player that you are supposed to fairly compete against. All Igloo games today should have resulted in losses. And the fact that the officials did not penalize the player and the team is a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Panda kid for LI Express is an awesome FOGO. Sounds like the Igloo kid cheated to compete.

I wasn't there but that's what I read. Now that being said using a long pole on Panda and hitting him right after face off is legal and works, saw it at NLF a year ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are all sure that igloo will be studying film of all 2022 lacrosse games for the last two years and finding new ways to cheat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha!

penguin is a complete insecure ***hole! he is a cancer, he ruined igloo ws team and he will ruin artic blast! only a matter of time mark my words!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express face off kid was excellent....why didn't that kid for Express for the World Series Games? Is he new to the team this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you serious? Channy recruits players after every game. Calls kids parents after every tournament. My kid included. A roster of 37 and counting. No thank you. But crazy parents like you think winning is the most important thing. Jokes on 3/4 of the kids that never see the field. But I guess you will always have those great 7/8 grade championship memories. As for igloo, that sideline is bad. Parents are not normal people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express face off kid was excellent....why didn't that kid for Express for the World Series Games? Is he new to the team this year?

He was too old...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My question is instead ejecting players for the bench clearing brawl, for lack of a better term, why were both teams not ejected from the tournament? No excuse for 13 year old players leaving the sidelines to fight. Both coaching staffs should also be held responsible for the actions of their players. Shame on Express and Igloo for the actions of their players and shame on Blatant Lacrosse for not kicking both teams out of the Tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My question is instead ejecting players for the bench clearing brawl, for lack of a better term, why were both teams not ejected from the tournament? No excuse for 13 year old players leaving the sidelines to fight. Both coaching staffs should also be held responsible for the actions of their players. Shame on Express and Igloo for the actions of their players and shame on Blatant Lacrosse for not kicking both teams out of the Tournament.

And shame on you for passing judgment on a situation when you weren't even there! My question for you is...why do you care so much that you felt the need to go sit yourself behind your computer and type that? Like anyone cares what you think. There were only a couple kids that lost their tempers and should have been ejected, the other boys were trying to help get things under control. 2-3 parents were yelling at each other and other parents made sure to stay between them to make sure it didn't escalate further. It was a dust up that ended as quick as it started . The boys went on to play really good lacrosse that game and in the final. Congrats to Express on a great day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo player blindsided a defenseless player after the whistle was blown, a crosscheck to an Express players spine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And just to set the record straight Express--you are lucky parents intervened and stopped the fight from escalating...I 'll leave it at that. It would've been a bloodbath--stick to yelling at the defenseless refs...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And just to set the record straight Express--you are lucky parents intervened and stopped the fight from escalating...I 'll leave it at that. It would've been a bloodbath--stick to yelling at the defenseless refs...

OMG - internet machismo muscles! You are a cartoon!

I am absolutely sure that all of the Express parents are now reconsidering their past and future sideline behavior, all because of your post. LMFAO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are funny, hysterical! Your kids took a beating, go back and watch the film.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another anonymous tough guy...You must buy tickets to MMA events...Loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blatant sucks. There operations is a joke. The S Huntington library fields had no balls on the endlines and no nets to keep all the people safe from flying balls. Pitbulls on the field, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo player blindsided a defenseless player after the whistle was blown, a crosscheck to an Express players spine

False..it was the other way around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no way that's an Igloo parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I WAS THERE, and I watched it with my own eyes! My son plays hockey and if the benches clear, the game is called and both teams are kicked out of the tournament. Also, I never passed judgement, these are 13 and in some cases 14 year old boys who are going to make mistakes and need to be taught that there is consequences for those actions. I stated that both teams should have been ejected for leaving the sidelines and it is the coaches responsibility to keep the players on the sideline. It honestly does not make either Club look good. They are the 2 best teams on Long Island and both are top 4 teams in the Country. There was no need for either cheap shot, the first by the Express boy which drew the flag and whistle and the retaliatory after the whistle cheap shot by the Igloo player. This highlights the problem with youth lacrosse and USA Lacrosse. In Hockey both players and their coaches would be suspended for a long time and both teams would have been tossed from the tournament. Honestly Blatant drop the ball big time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such a shame this is the discussion. It sadly happens in sports, move on and focus on all the great lax that was played. This was a combo A and AA bracket and their a lot teams improving. Leads to me to a question? Why don't kids not playing in those high pressure games just move to an A team? I hear you on the practice argument if practice on another team is balls being dropped etc..., but there is a lot talent and very good coaching on the next tier of teams. Because bench shortening is fine in a championshup game, but no play I don't understand. I like to hear honestly from somebody who disagrees with that has a kid that is practice player and sees the field in blowouts.

Page 18 of 45 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard