BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 101 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Time to move on...Blatant up next. Who's playing?

Taz, Igloo, Outlaws, 24, S2S, True Blue, etc

Any Express or 91 teams playing? Anyone else?

Are we sure these teams are playing? What other teams are going and does anyone have the schedule

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax guy btw is one big pot stirrer. Obviously. But he is definitely a mad lax parent. He can't know what he knows and not be. So you're definitely wrong there too. [/quote]

Trust me Madlax is not making the posts. Madlax doesn't even bother posting on the Maryland thread. It is pretty much dead. Everyone on the Island hates Taz and WP. They have brought it upon themselves. What better way to [lacrosse] them off then mention the one team that beat both of them this summer? When Taz and WP fall for the bait, it just makes them look like even bigger [lacrosse]es.[/quote]

I agree that everyone hates Taz and WP.[/quote]

Taz kids may be talented players but I was very disappointed to hear what came out of their mouths this past tournament. If my son, at any age, every spoke the way these kids did, I would be horrified.[/quote]

Stop being such a wash woman. Maybe they are not as wealthy as you and the parents don't speak the way you do, but get over your horror, my God what a pansy.[/quote]

WTH???![/quote]

You must be a parent of one of the boys. However he chose a different word to use. Class doesn't mean you are wealthy. I am far from wealthy, however I would hope to think my children show some respect and have class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out the 2024 Maryland thread. Lots of mutual respect. Then look at the 2024 LI thread. Nothing but hate and filth. The same creeps are posting five and six times a day. I check this site about once every couple of weeks, and it never changes. Don't know why I bother. It is the same writing style, and the same comments, from the same people over and over again. Get a life. If you haven't figured it out by now, the Madlax posts are not from Madlax. Just pot stirrers, posing as someone else. When you fall for it, you are not some bad a$$ enforcer. You are only making yourself and the rest of us look bad.

It's all crap, I'll give you that. Although I've looked at the MD thread and it looks exactly the same to me. Mutual respect?? What are you on??

Madlax guy btw is one big pot stirrer. Obviously. But he is definitely a mad lax parent. He can't know what he knows and not be. So you're definitely wrong there too.

Trust me Madlax is not making the posts. Madlax doesn't even bother posting on the Maryland thread. It is pretty much dead. Everyone on the Island hates Taz and WP. They have brought it upon themselves. What better way to [lacrosse] them off then mention the one team that beat both of them this summer? When Taz and WP fall for the bait, it just makes them look like even bigger [lacrosse]es.

I agree that everyone hates Taz and WP.

Taz kids may be talented players but I was very disappointed to hear what came out of their mouths this past tournament. If my son, at any age, every spoke the way these kids did, I would be horrified.

Stop being such a wash woman. Maybe they are not as wealthy as you and the parents don't speak the way you do, but get over your horror, my God what a pansy.

There go those Taz parents again. They just can't shut up. Ruining the page for everyone else. No wonder their kids act like they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trust me Madlax is not making the posts. Madlax doesn't even bother posting on the Maryland thread. It is pretty much dead. Everyone on the Island hates Taz and WP. They have brought it upon themselves. What better way to [lacrosse] them off then mention the one team that beat both of them this summer? When Taz and WP fall for the bait, it just makes them look like even bigger [lacrosse]es.[/quote]

Taz kids may be talented players but I was very disappointed to hear what came out of their mouths this past tournament. If my son, at any age, every spoke the way these kids did, I would be horrified.[/quote]

What actually went down with the Taz kids? What was said?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When parents put their kids on a pedestal and tell them how much better they are than their competition and peers how do u expect them to behave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did hear from an Express dad during our Longboard's game that all 10 kids that stepped on the field were Taz kids. He seemed to know what he was talking about because he was throwing out name's of players very fast.

I did hear from an Express dad during our Longboard's game that all 10 kids that stepped on the field were Taz kids. He seemed to know what he was talking about because he was throwing out name's of players very fast.

Crazy that the taz coaches even let this longboard team even play. Its not even a real team but pickup players. If i was involved with taz I wouldnt even want to be associated with it. Give it a break or stop before a kid risks injury or it becomes divisive and breaks up the culture of the tazteam which sources say already is happening at some key positions for other reasons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When parents put their kids on a pedestal and tell them how much better they are than their competition and peers how do u expect them to behave

Words that I would never even say. Disgusting that 11 and 12 years old talk like this. I don't care if my son was a super star, I would never have him associate with boys who act and talk like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crazy that the taz coaches even let this longboard team even play. Its not even a real team but pickup players. If i was involved with taz I wouldnt even want to be associated with it. Give it a break or stop before a kid risks injury or it becomes divisive and breaks up the culture of the tazteam which sources say already is happening at some key positions for other reasons

Why? So your kid can win a T-shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When a tz dad pretends to post a comment as a LI express dad about due respect, "credit" , for winning a mediocre tournament against B rated teams brings all these unnecessary posts. Why don't you think express A did not participate after last year's episode.

i posted , NOT a Taz Dad, but agrees they should have played up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X !!!!!

Everyone HATES WP & TAZ !!!!

Madlax will do everyone a favor and CRUSH them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One team maybe, the other team they will win something like 2 out of 7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ruining the page??? Oh boy, you need some serious help, what a turd, First the kids offended your precious ears, now the page is ruined? Dude, seriously stop being such a P, unless you're a woman then it is completely appropriate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trust me Madlax is not making the posts. Madlax doesn't even bother posting on the Maryland thread. It is pretty much dead. Everyone on the Island hates Taz and WP. They have brought it upon themselves. What better way to [lacrosse] them off then mention the one team that beat both of them this summer? When Taz and WP fall for the bait, it just makes them look like even bigger [lacrosse]es.

[/quote]

They said a bad word and some daddy decided it was horrible. Now he had to go to his safe space to recover.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Words that I would never even say. Disgusting that 11 and 12 years old talk like this. I don't care if my son was a super star, I would never have him associate with boys who act and talk like that.

No dog in the fight. Question... what’s worse, an 11 year old using some unsavory language after a disappointing loss, or adults that are so obsessed with their jealousy that they “hate” 11 year old children, simply because they are better than their own children, at playing a game???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How can you have a problem with a bunch of kids wanting to play lacrosse?? Obviously you discourage your son from such activities. Maybe if he played more he’d be a better player and actually able to make a respectable team. Then, you wouldn’t be the jealous hater of 11 year olds that you are. A win win!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another jealous hater of talented 11 year olds! You must be proud!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Really express dad aka taz dad.

Give credit to the longboard's ,are you really serious??????

Let's think about your statement.

Longboard's were 80% leg taz kid's who played in grade level bracket against all B teams. One of the B team's refused to play them once they were told they were taz AA kids.

Credit would be given to the them if they played up. The vast majority of teams like this play up. My guess they needed to T shirts.

[/quote

Yup. They should have checked what teams were in the bracket and then played up. Bad job by Longbords coaches. My guess is they wanted the easy T-shirt. But, it wasn’t billed as a B tournament, so if they didn’t check with the committee, it’s understandable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz igloo s2s outlaws (two teams) true blue 24 express (upstate) no 91 or local express AA. When are brackets released ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No dog in the fight. Question... what’s worse, an 11 year old using some unsavory language after a disappointing loss, or adults that are so obsessed with their jealousy that they “hate” 11 year old children, simply because they are better than their own children, at playing a game???

First of all, it wasn't words after a loss, this time around. It was while they were crushing another team. Talking down to other kids because they think they are better. I don't hate the child. I think it's sad that parents think it's OK to have kids treat others this way. Kids only learn from their parents. It's our job to teach them. Obviously you are doing a great job at training them in lax. Now try training them in being a human being.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you throw out a truth you automatically get labeled a jealous hater who's underperformimg kid couldn't make a quality team. Yep your right, my 11 yo doesn't play on an elite team nor did he want to and im glad he doesn't He and his fellow teamates care more about having fun and playing with eachother than bragging about their victories and the parents actually like eachother and get along. Enjoy your tshirts and the reputation that comes along with having such a talented well behaved 11 yo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz igloo s2s outlaws (two teams) true blue 24 express (upstate) no 91 or local express AA. When are brackets released ?

True Blue going to be in the A bracket this time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB vs Taz rematch at Blatant. Should be interesting to say the least.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X !!!!!

Stop. Nobody should hate anybody - it's youth sports. At least you love the LI blog. You should have gotten the team together and came up to the Blatant this week, all the top LI teams are there. But keep the amusing the rhetoric coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are 3 brackets. AA, A and B. Both legs, both Igloos, both outlaws, both Express North teams, WP. Schwajle S2S. 3V,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waa😭!! Just bc your son isn't asked to participate on any team - let alone a "pick up team- doesn't mean it needs to stop. As far as risk of injury- does your son play any other sport than lacrosse or does he sit home all day in bubble wrap- maybe another reason why he isn't ask to play on any pickup team. If you actually knew anything, you would've not made your post. Fake News!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really express dad aka taz dad.

Give credit to the longboard's ,are you really serious??????

Let's think about your statement.

Longboard's were 80% leg taz kid's who played in grade level bracket against all B teams. One of the B team's refused to play them once they were told they were taz AA kids.

Credit would be given to the them if they played up. The vast majority of teams like this play up. My guess they needed to T shirts.

Longboards is basically a guy with Napoleon complex and tiny sons who he surrounds with very good players and goes against weak competition to get them some glory.
Even against B caliber talent they struggled,
Goes to show that the mighty mights window is rapidly closing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tourney is this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out the 2024 Maryland thread. Lots of mutual respect. Then look at the 2024 LI thread. Nothing but hate and filth. The same creeps are posting five and six times a day. I check this site about once every couple of weeks, and it never changes. Don't know why I bother. It is the same writing style, and the same comments, from the same people over and over again. Get a life. If you haven't figured it out by now, the Madlax posts are not from Madlax. Just pot stirrers, posing as someone else. When you fall for it, you are not some bad a$$ enforcer. You are only making yourself and the rest of us look bad.

It's all crap, I'll give you that. Although I've looked at the MD thread and it looks exactly the same to me. Mutual respect?? What are you on??

Madlax guy btw is one big pot stirrer. Obviously. But he is definitely a mad lax parent. He can't know what he knows and not be. So you're definitely wrong there too.

Trust me they are. We play for another club and I have a friends with a kid on the Madlax team. It is two dads and a kid yanking your chain (although they do have the best team in the country).

If you didn't take the bait (or insist they aren't the best), they would probably stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How can you have a problem with a bunch of kids wanting to play lacrosse?? Obviously you discourage your son from such activities. Maybe if he played more he’d be a better player and actually able to make a respectable team. Then, you wouldn’t be the jealous hater of 11 year olds that you are. A win win!

Respectable team? Are you serious?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tourney is this?

Blatant Fall Jam

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X !!!!!

Stop. Nobody should hate anybody - it's youth sports. At least you love the LI blog. You should have gotten the team together and came up to the Blatant this week, all the top LI teams are there. But keep the amusing the rhetoric coming.

This was definitely not Madlax. Someone thinks its funny to pretend to be Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X !!!!!

This was definitely not Madlax. Someone thinks its funny to pretend to be Madlax.

It is mildly amusing. If you don't think it is, you should lighten up and ignore it. The reason they don't post on the Maryland thread is because nobody cares on that thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 4

That’s only if they feel sorry for them, which isn’t likely after reading all of these disrespectful posts.

Taz 23
TB 3

Not a Tazzie. A realist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you throw out a truth you automatically get labeled a jealous hater who's underperformimg kid couldn't make a quality team. Yep your right, my 11 yo doesn't play on an elite team nor did he want to and im glad he doesn't He and his fellow teamates care more about having fun and playing with eachother than bragging about their victories and the parents actually like eachother and get along. Enjoy your tshirts and the reputation that comes along with having such a talented well behaved 11 yo

He doesn't because he can't. Don't make it more than it is, which is nothing. You didn't like losing, then made up a story about the kids using bad language. Thanks sore loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X !!!!!

5 to 2

Soon...

6 to 2

Then...

7 to 2

Guess what happens after that mad-losers?

8 to 2

Getting the idea???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax is a good team. Can't beat them each time. I'd say next 5 games,score will be 8 to 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He doesn't because he can't. Don't make it more than it is, which is nothing. You didn't like losing, then made up a story about the kids using bad language. Thanks sore loser.

Story not made up! That's just stupid. Start teaching common manners to your children. This isn't the first time I've heard it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant times are up on tourney machine, be careful what you ask for True Blue Goat lol

Page 38 of 101 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard