BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 85 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Denver means nothing. It will not get your son into college, and to be honest, you're financially better off playing local. These Owners and Dad's are chasing a pipe dream.

Holdback Daddy

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody but the dads living thru their kids care about WSYL. Keep falling for the club nonsense. Can't fix stupid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire Or Outlaws couldn't beat a B town team. Enough with them already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Haugan the coach of the Express A team? Or Powers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors chasing t-shirts today. Are they goinf to enter tournamnwts and play against teams that actually pose a challenge?

Yes. They are required to play in that one every year.

Ridiculous waste of time. We should have played 2022 to give our kids some competition.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire Or Outlaws couldn't beat a B town team. Enough with them already.

Outlaws need a new coach. Sinking ship for several years now. Empire is working on getting better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are playing in Blatant? Will it be Express A, S2S, Igloo, Warriors, True Blue, Outlaws Select, Express B? Who else? I don't think Legacy is doing it and I'm pretty sure that the SYAG team has finally gone away so they won't be there either. Are Bandits doing it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are playing in Blatant? Will it be Express A, S2S, Igloo, Warriors, True Blue, Outlaws Select, Express B? Who else? I don't think Legacy is doing it and I'm pretty sure that the SYAG team has finally gone away so they won't be there either. Are Bandits doing it?

The schedule is not out, so how do you know who is playing or not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He wrote”will it be” and “I think”. Doesn’t sound like he knows. Read twice before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He wrote”will it be” and “I think”. Doesn’t sound like he knows. Read twice before.

I know that Igloo, TB, Express, Warriors and Outlaws will be there. Not sure about the rest.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if they are going to Purchase on the 28th?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is who going to purchase, how is that tournament, is it a competitive tournament (Pumpkin Shootout)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is who going to purchase, how is that tournament, is it a competitive tournament (Pumpkin Shootout)?

Better off staying on LI at Octoberfest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are going to the North Am Lax Invitational in New Castle, DE on 11/11?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Haugan the coach of the Express A team? Or Powers?

Haugen is the coach. Powers does training with them. He's not at any tournaments or anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Went to it last year (Pumpkin Shootout up in Purchase) very well run tournament, good competition, don't know which teams are going this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave it to Blatant to not have the schedule up yet, even though their website says they'll have it out one week prior to the tournament. Typical bs. I'm sure they'll be selling blatant swag at the entrance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave it to Blatant to not have the schedule up yet, even though their website says they'll have it out one week prior to the tournament. Typical bs. I'm sure they'll be selling blatant swag at the entrance.

This is an over used complaint. Schedule almost always come out on Wednesday. Please don’t act as if your new to this. Why wouldn’t they sell merchandise at entrance. It’s what you would do, right? Isn’t that what happens at every tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is an over used complaint. Schedule almost always come out on Wednesday. Please don’t act as if your new to this. Why wouldn’t they sell merchandise at entrance. It’s what you would do, right? Isn’t that what happens at every tournament?

Don't false advertise. Then put it down on the site that you will have it out on Wednesday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s just an example of how half-assed Blatant is. No one else is signing up, but they still can’t get there [lacrosse] together to put out the schedule. There will be no balls on the end lines either, which always wastes time every game. There won’t be enough refs, as usual. It’s a joke. And not putting out the schedule shows how little they give a crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't false advertise. Then put it down on the site that you will have it out on Wednesday.

Have you ever had to make a schedule for over 100 teams. No, you sit on your throne and complain. Preliminary schedules most likely went to the directors already. Then they ask for time changes and division changes. All gets tweaked again to accomodate the requests. Then you have teams signing up late with others pulling out because they probably didn’t pay. All has to be tweaked again. Seems like you have all the time in the workd to come on here and complain. Your weekend is probably wide open, so sit tight and wait. If you can’t, call your director and ask to be removed from the tournament. Pumpkin picking is going to be rocking this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s just an example of how half-assed Blatant is. No one else is signing up, but they still can’t get there [lacrosse] together to put out the schedule. There will be no balls on the end lines either, which always wastes time every game. There won’t be enough refs, as usual. It’s a joke. And not putting out the schedule shows how little they give a crap.

Again, you don’t have to attend. Call your director and tell them you don’t want your money to go to this tournament. If they refuse don’t show up in protest. The website, if you read it, says it will be out the week before. That can be any day up to and including Friday. It does not say it will be out exactly one week before. What’s the point of putting balls on the end line when kids warming up or walking by just take them. Their will be plenty of refs, you will be on the sidelines calling every play, it’s an interactive tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Even the so called best ran tournaments post the schedule on the Wed before. What happens when the post early and make changes they get accused of making adjustments to favor one team or another. Maybe they had a issue and had to wait a little to post the schedule. Why don't you call big man here is the contact number Call Us (631) 629-4988 and tell them how you feel. When did so many grown men learn to behave like children. What is it cool just to rant for no reason now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you ever had to make a schedule for over 100 teams. No, you sit on your throne and complain. Preliminary schedules most likely went to the directors already. Then they ask for time changes and division changes. All gets tweaked again to accomodate the requests. Then you have teams signing up late with others pulling out because they probably didn’t pay. All has to be tweaked again. Seems like you have all the time in the workd to come on here and complain. Your weekend is probably wide open, so sit tight and wait. If you can’t, call your director and ask to be removed from the tournament. Pumpkin picking is going to be rocking this weekend. [/quote]

To the original post, don't listen to this arrogance. It runs deep. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You're better off not even posting about them. They're going downhill fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you ever had to make a schedule for over 100 teams. No, you sit on your throne and complain. Preliminary schedules most likely went to the directors already. Then they ask for time changes and division changes. All gets tweaked again to accomodate the requests. Then you have teams signing up late with others pulling out because they probably didn’t pay. All has to be tweaked again. Seems like you have all the time in the workd to come on here and complain. Your weekend is probably wide open, so sit tight and wait. If you can’t, call your director and ask to be removed from the tournament. Pumpkin picking is going to be rocking this weekend.

To the original post, don't listen to this arrogance. It runs deep. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You're better off not even posting about them. They're going downhill fast.[/quote]

I guess your not a fan of pumpkin picking. What do you have against pumpkins. Pumpkins are just as good as apples. But on a side note, they are going downhill fast you say, but yet you are begging for a schedule for the tournament you’re attending that they are running. Stupidity also doesn’t fall far from the tree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To the original post, don't listen to this arrogance. It runs deep. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You're better off not even posting about them. They're going downhill fast.

I guess your not a fan of pumpkin picking. What do you have against pumpkins. Pumpkins are just as good as apples. But on a side note, they are going downhill fast you say, but yet you are begging for a schedule for the tournament you’re attending that they are running. Stupidity also doesn’t fall far from the tree. [/quote]

Many of the boys play football and/or soccer in the fall, as well. They need to commit to one of the teams. I think, in order to put the best product on the field, they should have the schedules out as early as possible. This would allow their other teams to adjust their schedules accordingly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Even the so called best ran tournaments post the schedule on the Wed before. What happens when the post early and make changes they get accused of making adjustments to favor one team or another. Maybe they had a issue and had to wait a little to post the schedule. Why don't you call big man here is the contact number Call Us (631) 629-4988 and tell them how you feel. When did so many grown men learn to behave like children. What is it cool just to rant for no reason now?

You're a [lacrosse] and so is your dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Went to it last year (Pumpkin Shootout up in Purchase) very well run tournament, good competition, don't know which teams are going this year.

This tournament should be pretty good its run by Dynamic Sports which owns 90 + 1, fighting ducks, and empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody knows everything. Why don't you make the schedule loser. These guys have a lot of details to work out. Get a life, your already crying and it started a few days ago. Stop living thru your kid. I'm sure he could care less when schedule comes out tough guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody knows everything. Why don't you make the schedule loser. These guys have a lot of details to work out. Get a life, your already crying and it started a few days ago. Stop living thru your kid. I'm sure he could care less when schedule comes out tough guy.

That was a pretty amazing post. You managed to use almost every one of the overused cliches that are used on this board. If you threw in some “holdback” references you would have aced it. Oh, and by the way, you’re a little late to the party. The schedule came out about 2 hours ago. Go get yourself a chicken panel and settle down, you damn guindaloon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The schedule is out big guy. I guess you can not plan your life around a tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can I find the schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This tournament should be pretty good its run by Dynamic Sports which owns 90 + 1, fighting ducks, and empire.

They're the best and Blatant sucks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northstars guy has plenty of time to sit around and complain

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me that’s not a serious question. Please. I need to know you’re joking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me that’s not a serious question. Please. I need to know you’re joking.

Maybe not everyone spends the day on this website like you. Tourney machine.
]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good looking games this weekend. Good selection of teams. Weather looks nice. Here's to the kids having a good time and injury free.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know we can't talk about the B bracket but does anyone know who is BBL Helix is? Are they any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know we can't talk about the B bracket but does anyone know who is BBL Helix is? Are they any good?

Building Blocks Lacrosse. I think they’re out of the Philly area. I don’t think I’ve seen them play field lax, just box. They were a decent team though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBL - NJ team- Building Blocks Lacrosse , don't know how good or bad they might be

Page 39 of 85 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard