BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 48 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 47 48
Re: Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fiore has outcoached Channy at least 7 times in last year. Amazing what you can get kids to do when they love and respect the coaching instead of fearing the results of not playing well. Tough to get that when you have to call kids by their jersey number because he is not around long enough to know the names. And while you were enjoying a crappy day in farmingdale last year playing the same teams we were in the mountains of Lehigh Pa playing and beating teams one to two years older. When your coaches get to know your kids he knows what they need instead of listening to the handful of crazy parents who are worried about the other crazies talking about them. Enjoy your nice weekend in Holtsville we will wave in our way back from back from pumpkin picking

Fiore wins when the little Taz attacker moves down to Geese.

True he decided to re-class before the game

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not anymore it appears the schedule has changed. Ducks are not playing Express as one of the 3 games..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fiore has outcoached Channy at least 7 times in last year. Amazing what you can get kids to do when they love and respect the coaching instead of fearing the results of not playing well. Tough to get that when you have to call kids by their jersey number because he is not around long enough to know the names. And while you were enjoying a crappy day in farmingdale last year playing the same teams we were in the mountains of Lehigh Pa playing and beating teams one to two years older. When your coaches get to know your kids he knows what they need instead of listening to the handful of crazy parents who are worried about the other crazies talking about them. Enjoy your nice weekend in Holtsville we will wave in our way back from back from pumpkin picking

Really ?? Is that the secret to the geese's success. Thank you for keeping us informed.. You seem to have a great interest in a 10yr old legacy team. I am guessing your little all-star must have been burnt by the geese in the past. What a shame, hopefully you will be able to move on with your life soon, I am sure junior already has. You sound like you have a lot of hate built up over 10yrs olds playing a game. I think you maybe in this for the wrong reason. I am sure everyone reading this feels for you.

He's not 10 d-bag. He's 11 and a holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 Rankings:

1.) Legacy
2.) 91
3.) Igloo

...order of most classless parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really ?? Is that the secret to the geese's success. Thank you for keeping us informed.. You seem to have a great interest in a 10yr old legacy team. I am guessing your little all-star must have been burnt by the geese in the past. What a shame, hopefully you will be able to move on with your life soon, I am sure junior already has. You sound like you have a lot of hate built up over 10yrs olds playing a game. I think you maybe in this for the wrong reason. I am sure everyone reading this feels for you.

I dont have a kid on Geese or Express. And I don’t believe in holdbacks.
But how can Express parent’s legitimately complain about a holdback on Geese, when Express also has holdbacks.
In that case it’s really only evening the playing field.
Don’t play a card and then complain when the other side plays the same card back.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like it was stated before move on, get over it. Feel really bad for you dude stop obsessing over little kids. There is help for this kind of thing. Dam your burn goes deep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not anymore it appears the schedule has changed. Ducks are not playing Express as one of the 3 games..

Looks like the ducks HC crying routine worked. Doesn’t have to face us till a championship game if they make it that far. What baby’s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 Rankings:

1.) Legacy
2.) 91
3.) Igloo

And that comes from an Express parent! One of those on the the Express team who are making all the classless insults on the BOTC blog. Speaks for itself. You are the classless ones.
And I won’t insult all the Express parents by attaching that label to Express as a whole. The majority of parents just like any of the teams are good people. The classless parents are the ones who get on the blogs insulting other teams and kids. Or should I say cowardly bullies who truly are insecure.

Corrected 2025 ranking of classless parents:

1. Any parent from any team who degrades and insults other teams and any child. Basically anyone who acts like an ignorant cowardly bully.
Enough said!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 Rankings:

1.) Legacy
2.) 91
3.) Igloo

Wow it really burns you don't it. move on buddy the sun will shine again. Its little kids playing a game, its not the end of the world!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to say those schedule changes are curious. I would think Express, Igloo and the Ducks are the top 3. That Igloo team might surprise.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's was changed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ducks first game on Saturday was originally scheduled to be against express. The schedule was changed and Now they aren't playing express unless they meet in the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the tournament is just a warm up for the upcoming season who really cares , you all need to get a life this is 10 year old lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the tournament is just a warm up for the upcoming season who really cares , you all need to get a life this is 10 year old lacrosse

Point taken. However, somebody cares enough to change the schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen will rise to the challenge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or maybe the tournament directors made the changes because they felt it was needed to help the tournament run smoothly. Maybe based on timing of games or field placement of certain games. You have no idea who or why the decision was made to make the change. So no one had a right to disparage another team and assume they req the change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or maybe the tournament directors made the changes because they felt it was needed to help the tournament run smoothly. Maybe based on timing of games or field placement of certain games. You have no idea who or why the decision was made to make the change. So no one had a right to disparage another team and assume they req the change.

Yeah, thats the reason, for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Train rolls on, beating up B teams in a B tournament. [lacrosse] yeah Brother!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how did the Ducks do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how did the Ducks do?

Won three games, but lost to Express Channy in championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duck parent here, I was very impressed with the express team. They win face offs, they win ground balls, and they're very unselfish. Geese are right there too, I think the ducks jump to 3 and pull ahead of the blast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duck parent here, I was very impressed with the express team. They win face offs, they win ground balls, and they're very unselfish. Geese are right there too, I think the ducks jump to 3 and pull ahead of the blast

Sounds more like an Express parent trying to pat themselves on the back. Way to crush that B team. Good job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds more like an Express parent trying to pat themselves on the back. Way to crush that B team. Good job.

Thanks 91 Mom. Just when we thought that we missed Blast, you go and remind us how painful it is to live on the same island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love when people identify what team parent they are, or when someone else tries to identify what team parent is posting. Almost every single time it's not true. Today is no exception.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A team or B team, there are a couple of studs on that team the top teams are going to want to poach for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A team or B team, there are a couple of studs on that team the top teams are going to want to poach for sure.

100% 2024 Kids on Express. I saw 2 with my own eyes who play Express A 2024. All truth no BS... Now believe what you want but that is fact..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% 2024 Kids on Express. I saw 2 with my own eyes who play Express A 2024. All truth no BS... Now believe what you want but that is fact..

1 2024 A attacker reclassed this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 2024 A attacker reclassed this year

Phony reclass Channey style! They have a kid who is in 6th grade! Is nothing sacred?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy changing his name to Cheater. Anything for a win with that slime bucket. The 2024 kids he has are in 6th grade. Their parents must be proud thst their 6th grader is doing great with the 5th graders. New team 2025 Cheaters or better yet 2025 Express Slime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy changing his name to Cheater. Anything for a win with that slime bucket. The 2024 kids he has are in 6th grade. Their parents must be proud thst their 6th grader is doing great with the 5th graders. New team 2025 Cheaters or better yet 2025 Express Slime

If he is reclassifying kids and playing them on the 2025 team when they are actually still attending school in the 6th grade, then directors and coaches of other teams need to obtain the proof and file with each tournament that Channys team attends. It can’t be that hard to get proof on a few kids if this is happening. He has many good athletes without doing this, so it’s a really stupid risk to take.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is anyone surprised at Channy for doing this. He does this with every team he coaches. He brings down older kids and makes the kids which are the right age watch from the bench. In fact he does the same thing on 2023 with a kid on the 2022 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he is reclassifying kids and playing them on the 2025 team when they are actually still attending school in the 6th grade, then directors and coaches of other teams need to obtain the proof and file with each tournament that Channys team attends. It can’t be that hard to get proof on a few kids if this is happening. He has many good athletes without doing this, so it’s a really stupid risk to take.

Well it's not as easy as you say because of privacy issues. So obtaining that information illegally could be a problem for whoever is in possession of that information. Secondly he is part of the lax mafia, aka (The NLF) if you are not one of the members you need to pay favors to the boss in order to even be considered for a invite so smaller teams who could make that case are screwed. Look at Igloo they are on the outside looking in not because they don't have good teams but because the owner is not friends with one of the heads of the lax mafia.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well it's not as easy as you say because of privacy issues. So obtaining that information illegally could be a problem for whoever is in possession of that information. Secondly he is part of the lax mafia, aka (The NLF) if you are not one of the members you need to pay favors to the boss in order to even be considered for a invite so smaller teams who could make that case are screwed. Look at Igloo they are on the outside looking in not because they don't have good teams but because the owner is not friends with one of the heads of the lax mafia.

He must be holding most of his team hostage then. As a parent, why in the world would you want your kid to sit on the bench? You are teaching kids they can win without contributing to the team. Is it really worth a t-shirt? Why not change clubs or even play for Oreilly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He must be holding most of his team hostage then. As a parent, why in the world would you want your kid to sit on the bench? You are teaching kids they can win without contributing to the team. Is it really worth a t-shirt? Why not change clubs or even play for Oreilly?

I don't think he's holding the kids hostage, I believe it's more the parents. They are living through their kids and feel proud talking to friends about the teams their son is playing on with no mention what he actually does. I see no reason to have almost 30 kids on the roster like some of the older express teams when they only play the top 15 but the parents are happy to attend tryouts, sign up and travel up and down the east coast to be part of it. I guess they justify it all by saying Johnny get's better by practicing against the best kids in his age group. I don't buy it for one second but it's not just him. All the top programs have kids that do not play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHA!!! What planet are you from? what proof? This is going on with every grade group with ALL the clubs. It is so ridiculous. And if you think little Johnny is playing with all 10yr olds your crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy! all the best players on his team are 11 already.or going to be 11 within the next two months.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHA!!! What planet are you from? what proof? This is going on with every grade group with ALL the clubs. It is so ridiculous. And if you think little Johnny is playing with all 10yr olds your crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy! all the best players on his team are 11 already.or going to be 11 within the next two months.

Not a single kid is in 6th grade. Not one. There may be kids that have been heldback for various reasons (or started kindergarten later), but that's how it works. LI teams are grade based. The tournaments they enter are grade based. The middle school, JV and Varsty teams they will play on will be grade based. If they play in college, they will be playing against kids that they graduated with or older. Long Island lacrosse is grade based, not age. Maryland is grade based (and they are much worse because they have kids go to pre-first, a grade between k and 1), Massachusettes, Pennsylvania, Jersey, Florida are grade based. Are you beginning to understand this now? You say that their may be kids turning 11 in a few months. And??? The cutoff for NY schools is December 1st. A kid born on that day is a true 5th grader. Many of these "holdbacks" were born September, October and November and the parents felt that they were not developmentally ready to begin school. Get over it. It will never change. And if you son is a decent athlete, the few months difference should not really matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were playing up for the last two years. They are actually just now playing on age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a single kid is in 6th grade. Not one. There may be kids that have been heldback for various reasons (or started kindergarten later), but that's how it works. LI teams are grade based. The tournaments they enter are grade based. The middle school, JV and Varsty teams they will play on will be grade based. If they play in college, they will be playing against kids that they graduated with or older. Long Island lacrosse is grade based, not age. Maryland is grade based (and they are much worse because they have kids go to pre-first, a grade between k and 1), Massachusettes, Pennsylvania, Jersey, Florida are grade based. Are you beginning to understand this now? You say that their may be kids turning 11 in a few months. And??? The cutoff for NY schools is December 1st. A kid born on that day is a true 5th grader. Many of these "holdbacks" were born September, October and November and the parents felt that they were not developmentally ready to begin school. Get over it. It will never change. And if you son is a decent athlete, the few months difference should not really matter.

Flat out lie. There are definitely 6th graders on the team. These people are friends with parents on other team and know what grade they are in. Don’t be a liar. And it will change because the lacrosse World Series changed over to age not graduation year two years ago so everyone will be forced to follow. And when lacrosse changes to age like every other sport has, all you cheating parents will be out of luck and your kids will be below average players on their grade level. What a loser you are to lie and defend the practice. That’s why your kid will always be a loser like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were playing up for the last two years. They are actually just now playing on age.

Like I said, believe what you want. I know these 2 boys and they are 2024 age group and in 6th grade, playing in 5th. Debate what you will, those are the straight facts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total non fact. 6th graders Syosett

Page 18 of 48 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard