BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 34 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah , I'll just have her come and take your daughters spot. And please believe , if she wanted to, she could .. Maybe I will have a drink. What's your wife doing tonight .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Damn no he didn't!!!! M&D da best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously . I wish I had a crayon to write what I'm about to write so you would understand. I conceded in the previous post that YJ lost 2 of the 3 games by 1 one goal. No matter how you slice it TG will always be the Mets of Long Island lacrosse and YJ the Yankees . No matter what you do you are still the Mets.. Now go heat up your lunchables and go color.

Lunchables are served cold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah , I'll just have her come and take your daughters spot. And please believe , if she wanted to, she could .. Maybe I will have a drink. What's your wife doing tonight .

That’s funny, my daughter burns yours is every time they play, we don’t needs girls like your daughter on our team. Remember we’re the winners and you’re the loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s funny, my daughter burns yours is every time they play, we don’t needs girls like your daughter on our team. Remember we’re the winners and you’re the loser.

you people are nuts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol agreed with the nuts comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
💩 show today at tryouts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
💩 show today at tryouts!

Why is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As stated before, only kid worthy of A on 91 is the goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened at the tryout?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So.... what did everyone think? 3 teams? Whose getting cut from blue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you people are nuts

TG, why are you engaging with this moron. He has talked about daughters and wives, I am am sure grandmas are on the way. Just let him be the trump and weinsteins of America. Please stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 teams, are we suppose to be "elite" or a money farm. More watered down teams to feed the pockets of club owners. There was a time when club owners cared about being "elite", that time has passed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

didn't look like anyone was cut...just a couple of girls brought up...3 teams it looks like also with a new b coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Wright going??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think new coach is for c

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

didn't look like anyone was cut...just a couple of girls brought up...3 teams it looks like also with a new b coach

If girls were moved up then some will move down. They just don't move them down at tryouts, they make them wait until December to find out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 teams, are we suppose to be "elite" or a money farm. More watered down teams to feed the pockets of club owners. There was a time when club owners cared about being "elite", that time has passed.

Well another pathetic “tryout” with teams pre picked. There may be 3 teams next year but there was no new talent that will help YJ climb out of the hole they’re in. Sad that the age group is such a mess. Not impressed by anything I saw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody really cares what you think anyway. As far as elite goes she is giving kids an opportunity to play that otherwise would not. YJ will do just fine. Sad you feel the need to bash 7th graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody really cares what you think anyway. As far as elite goes she is giving kids an opportunity to play that otherwise would not. YJ will do just fine. Sad you feel the need to bash 7th graders

Who needs cuts, we will just make more teams $$$$$$$$$. Everybody needs a chance. Ha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What happened at the tryout?

About 70 girls there meaning 10 new girls we already had 60 at this age group. Numbers are down there will be 3 teams if everybody accepts if not back to 2 big rosters we'll find out in December.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well another pathetic “tryout” with teams pre picked. There may be 3 teams next year but there was no new talent that will help YJ climb out of the hole they’re in. Sad that the age group is such a mess. Not impressed by anything I saw.

Why do you come if it's so pathetic? The girls moving down from blue are most likely the girls who played very little over the season. They are most likely the girls who's parents pushed the coach and made "deals" to get their kid on a team they didn't belong on at their skill level. Enjoy where ever your kid lands. There is nowhere to go but up for this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As stated before, only kid worthy of A on 91 is the goalie.

worthy or not ...welcome 91 to A ..YJ way a,b,c,d,e,f,g, ......$$$$$$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What happened at the tryout?

About 70 girls there meaning 10 new girls we already had 60 at this age group. Numbers are down there will be 3 teams if everybody accepts if not back to 2 big rosters we'll find out in December.

Anyone who accepts a spot on the B or C team will be miserable. Hek, Blue even has a tough enough time being competitive. Nobody cares about the B or C teams. They will be sacrificed every time so A gets a cake schedule at the competitive tournaments. If you don't mind losing all your games just to wear a YJ tee shirt then go for it. If you're smart you'd get over to an organization that actually cares about your daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So.... what did everyone think? 3 teams? Whose getting cut from blue?

If girls were moved up then some will move down. They just don't move them down at tryouts, they make them wait until December to find out!

If your daughter was wearing a blue piney at the end of the tryout she's most likely on blue, same goes for gold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who accepts a spot on the B or C team will be miserable. Hek, Blue even has a tough enough time being competitive. Nobody cares about the B or C teams. They will be sacrificed every time so A gets a cake schedule at the competitive tournaments. If you don't mind losing all your games just to wear a YJ tee shirt then go for it. If you're smart you'd get over to an organization that actually cares about your daughter. [/quote]

Which travel club is it, that actually "cares" about your daughter"? Please do tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate really, really cares about our daughters...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So.... what did everyone think? 3 teams? Whose getting cut from blue?

If your daughter was wearing a blue piney at the end of the tryout she's most likely on blue, same goes for gold.

YJ Colombo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, if they didn't cut anyone from Blue, the roster is now 30 kids. Anything to make Friends and Family and 91 Happy. What a joke!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, if they didn't cut anyone from Blue, the roster is now 30 kids. Anything to make Friends and Family and 91 Happy. What a joke!

def FF went up...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course They will cut.are you kidding! Kids get one last chance to wear their blue pinnie! They don't want kids to know bc then they will leave the program, come December there are no other choices!! If you didn't play much last year or your not on blue for fall tournaments then your moving down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course They will cut.are you kidding! Kids get one last chance to wear their blue pinnie! They don't want kids to know bc then they will leave the program, come December there are no other choices!! If you didn't play much last year or your not on blue for fall tournaments then your moving down!

there are always other choices...my prediction is they have only 2 teams again. people will leave definitely ...after rosters are posted.. enough so they can only field 2 teams. Younger grades also will only have 2 teams too. lot more options out there. YJ isn't the be all end all anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think waiting to hear in a December is absurd! They know the teams so just post it so people can stop this crap!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think waiting to hear in a December is absurd! They know the teams so just post it so people can stop this crap!

Umm...yea! Give me a break. YJ is not what it used to be. Post the freaking rosters. Making the Blue team is not even a big deal anymore as the team has been struggling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Umm...yea! Give me a break. YJ is not what it used to be. Post the freaking rosters. Making the Blue team is not even a big deal anymore as the team has been struggling.

YJ is definitely not what is used to be!!!! ALL the clubs are the same they are a business and only care about one thing ! making any team is not a big deal anymore because we all realize if you pay they will take you!!! talent or not!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who accepts a spot on the B or C team will be miserable. Hek, Blue even has a tough enough time being competitive. Nobody cares about the B or C teams. They will be sacrificed every time so A gets a cake schedule at the competitive tournaments. If you don't mind losing all your games just to wear a YJ tee shirt then go for it. If you're smart you'd get over to an organization that actually cares about your daughter.

Which travel club is it, that actually "cares" about your daughter"? Please do tell.[/quote]
Clubs that give you way more for your money and don't have 3 teams in an age group or 30 kids on a team...those clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which travel club is it, that actually "cares" about your daughter"? Please do tell.

Clubs that give you way more for your money and don't have 3 teams in an age group or 30 kids on a team...those clubs.[/quote]

Yes, rosters should be capped at 22. When they go larger, several girls will barely play, especially on the top team. Organizations like TG and YJ only care about their top team. Furthermore, if you make a top team and are not a starter, they don't care too much about you either. Fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clubs that give you way more for your money and don't have 3 teams in an age group or 30 kids on a team...those clubs.[/quote]

Name them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clubs that give you way more for your money and don't have 3 teams in an age group or 30 kids on a team...those clubs.

Name them.

[/quote]

Legacy is a team with a good coach who cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy how one coach basically ruined yj at this age. So selfishly run. More f and f coming up..There will be minimal Changes again. Who knows why.

Page 16 of 34 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard