BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 85 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
3v town team looked like best team there today.

They’ve always been a good team. One of the better Suffolk PAL teams. But I think it was more of testament to how much Express B and Empire Green have diminished. Losing their faceoff player (and best midfielder) has really hurt Hedstom. They just couldn’t get possession and seemed completely out of sorts. Empire just looked weak altogether. It’s fall and a lot could have gone into though. Time will tell.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only saw one game posted at legacy tournament, did they play any more games and if so how did teams fare?

Outlaws need a coaching change. They really should NOT be playing in the A brackets. Just because they enter in a top bracket doesn't mean they should be there.

Unless you have a kid on the team, your opinion does not mean squat. The conditions were deplorable today and only showed which teams were better at playing lacrosse in sh** weather, not which teams are better at playing lacrosse.

What makes you think my kid doesn't play on the team. We are a B team, that is it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Only saw one game posted at legacy tournament, did they play any more games and if so how did teams fare?

Outlaws need a coaching change. They really should NOT be playing in the A brackets. Just because they enter in a top bracket doesn't mean they should be there.

Unless you have a kid on the team, your opinion does not mean squat. The conditions were deplorable today and only showed which teams were better at playing lacrosse in sh** weather, not which teams are better at playing lacrosse. [/quot

the excuse wagon is rolling out!! May I suggest you have your kid take up an indoor sport like bowling so you don't have to make a fool of yourself posting nonsense bs..

"Excuse wagon" after one game. Don't think so, buddy. And the only thing that hit a nerve, and continues to hit a nerve, is how all of you sh** talkers have lots to say from behind the safety of your computer screens, yet, you all went silent during those few days that you were unable to post anonymously. I just don't get why any of you care about any of teams aside from the one your own kid plays on. Worry about your own son and his team and coach.

Don't worry, tryout are less than a year away!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What were the results from the Oyster Bay thing yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’ve always been a good team. One of the better Suffolk PAL teams. But I think it was more of testament to how much Express B and Empire Green have diminished. Losing their faceoff player (and best midfielder) has really hurt Hedstom. They just couldn’t get possession and seemed completely out of sorts. Empire just looked weak altogether. It’s fall and a lot could have gone into though. Time will tell.

The worst team out there was the Outlaws.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did S2S B do?

Anyone? Are they a legit b team? How many games did they play? How did they look?

First time they ever played a game together outside of practice, and they looked very good. Definitely legit. They held TB to one goal by halftime. Goalie, Defense, Attack, and Midfield will be very strong come Spring time. Nice coaches and the kids were polite. Kudos to them. Thank you to TB for playing them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Town team was killing empire. Ship has sunk.

So now you want to judge the future of these teams based on a couple of games played in the fall in a ridiculous conditions against a town team that obviously brought down some of their older boys so rhey can win a fall Tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You missed it, way over your head. I think the posters point was when ever TB loses a game there is always an excuse, holdbacks, the referee, too many games that day, too hot out, best player didn't play, ect......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Only saw one game posted at legacy tournament, did they play any more games and if so how did teams fare?

Unless you have a kid on the team, your opinion does not mean squat. The conditions were deplorable today and only showed which teams were better at playing lacrosse in sh** weather, not which teams are better at playing lacrosse. [/quot

the excuse wagon is rolling out!! May I suggest you have your kid take up an indoor sport like bowling so you don't have to make a fool of yourself posting nonsense bs..

"Excuse wagon" after one game. Don't think so, buddy. And the only thing that hit a nerve, and continues to hit a nerve, is how all of you sh** talkers have lots to say from behind the safety of your computer screens, yet, you all went silent during those few days that you were unable to post anonymously. I just don't get why any of you care about any of teams aside from the one your own kid plays on. Worry about your own son and his team and coach.

Don't care about your team or your coach, or the result of your kids one and a half games played, I didn't make the post you are so offended by but I'm calling you out on your bs weather comment made behind your anonymous computer screen. Every kid played in the same deplorable conditions and no doubt if your kids team happened to win the tournament its because they are better at playing lacrosse and had nothing to do with their foul weather coping abilities. Stick to indoor lax it will suit you better.

JC doesn't have an indoor lax facility.

Where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only saw one game posted at legacy tournament, did they play any more games and if so how did teams fare?

Unless you have a kid on the team, your opinion does not mean squat. The conditions were deplorable today and only showed which teams were better at playing lacrosse in sh** weather, not which teams are better at playing lacrosse.

What makes you think my kid doesn't play on the team. We are a B team, that is it.

No your not. Your one of the Northstars who was there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the top 4 teams then? Sounds like Igloo, Express haugen, 91 Bandits and then True Blue. How are they not A? They just beat S2S which is probably the 5th team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.[/quote]

"Excuse wagon" after one game. Don't think so, buddy. And the only thing that hit a nerve, and continues to hit a nerve, is how all of you sh** talkers have lots to say from behind the safety of your computer screens, yet, you all went silent during those few days that you were unable to post anonymously. I just don't get why any of you care about any of teams aside from the one your own kid plays on. Worry about your own son and his team and coach. [/quote]

Don't care about your team or your coach, or the result of your kids one and a half games played, I didn't make the post you are so offended by but I'm calling you out on your bs weather comment made behind your anonymous computer screen. Every kid played in the same deplorable conditions and no doubt if your kids team happened to win the tournament its because they are better at playing lacrosse and had nothing to do with their foul weather coping abilities. Stick to indoor lax it will suit you better.[/quote]

JC doesn't have an indoor lax facility. [/quote]

Where?[/quote]

Doesn't . . . Doesn't . . .Doesn't !

Secondly, why reference JC as though he IS TB - he is one of three Directors, and not even the largest owner of the three!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the top 4 teams then? Sounds like Igloo, Express haugen, 91 Bandits and then True Blue. How are they not A? They just beat S2S which is probably the 5th team.

S2S Lost by one goal to TB, and Tied Igloo A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the score of their game against Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a scrimmage girls. Good one too. Just let it go wth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another poster who can't figure out how to use the quote button, and then no one knows what he was asking . . .! SMFH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another poster who can't figure out how to use the quote button, and then no one knows what he was asking . . .! SMFH

So since you can't follow more than one thing at a time let me clarify for you. The comment about the score was a direct reference to poster stating that TB should now be top 4 because they beat S2S. I simply asked what was the score of the game TB played against Igloo. We've heard about how they did against S2S-A and S2S-B but no mention of how they did against Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So since you can't follow more than one thing at a time let me clarify for you. The comment about the score was a direct reference to poster stating that TB should now be top 4 because they beat S2S. I simply asked what was the score of the game TB played against Igloo. We've heard about how they did against S2S-A and S2S-B but no mention of how they did against Igloo.

they lost to Igloo 10-2 I believe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a total blowout. Do you know why? Answer: it was raining, cloudy day, windy, it was in Oyster Bay, etc....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of their game against Igloo?[/quote]

In the A bracket:

S2S A lost to TB 6-5
S2S A tied Igloo 6-6
Igloo beat TB 16-4

Despite the records and it being a scrimmage I don't think there was any doubt about what the order of these teams should be. TB is not there yet but have improved and are getting closer.

It was a good day of lacrosse - they should do these more often.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

It’s not even worth debating. The gap between the top three and the rest is massive. Just look at the TB/igloo game. Igloo scored at will. Effortlessly. TB snuck in a couple, but it was all by force. Everything had to be a layup because the crease was cramped with no less than 2 players at a time. Even Paul Rabil couldn’t find a clear shot. The amount of dropped/missed/bad passes is unacceptable at that level of play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The worst team out there was the Outlaws.

No, I watched. It was probably Empire. The wheels came off of that team yesterday. But it could have been an off day. There will be more opportunities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did S2S B do?

Anyone? Are they a legit b team? How many games did they play? How did they look?

First time they ever played a game together outside of practice, and they looked very good. Definitely legit. They held TB to one goal by halftime. Goalie, Defense, Attack, and Midfield will be very strong come Spring time. Nice coaches and the kids were polite. Kudos to them. Thank you to TB for playing them.

what was the final score? true blue is good i'm surprised it was only one goal at the half. thanks for the info but i guess your son is on the team. seems kind of rosy outlook no disrespect intended. good luck to them though. plenty of time for all the teams to get work in before summer starts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who has beat 91 Bandits?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6-5

Igloo vs TB score = 16-4
Igloo vs S2S score = 6-6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6-5

Igloo vs TB score = 16-4
Igloo vs S2S score = 6-6

TB is ranked behind 3Village, and a few others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire C. More like it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3v will spank TB. Not even a game, ask Empire A. They will tell you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did S2S B do?

what was the final score? true blue is good i'm surprised it was only one goal at the half. thanks for the info but i guess your son is on the team. seems kind of rosy outlook no disrespect intended. good luck to them though. plenty of time for all the teams to get work in before summer starts.

I stayed and watched the game after my son played. 1st half S2S B held TB even though it was played all at their goal. Score at the half was actually 2-1 TB. Goalie made some good saves and the defense held their own. Second half was a different goalie for S2S (not sure if they made other changes) He let up 6 goals and the defense didn't look as strong. Not sure if TB played at full throttle (coach was screaming like the game meant something). Final score was 8-2. Team has potential. Considering it was their first time playing as a team, they did ok. Curious to see how they do in the spring. Are they playing any tournaments in the fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Town team was killing empire. Ship has sunk.

So now you want to judge the future of these teams based on a couple of games played in the fall in a ridiculous conditions against a town team that obviously brought down some of their older boys so rhey can win a fall Tournament.

Obviously you have some factual info to support your age bias claim, mind sharing it with us??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6-5

Igloo vs TB score = 16-4
Igloo vs S2S score = 6-6

Yawn..saw this movie already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3V doesn’t even beat all of the Suffolk PAL teams, but now they’re a top travel club. That’s a joke. They played two extremely weak teams. Accept it and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6-5

Igloo vs TB score = 16-4
Igloo vs S2S score = 6-6

Listen Im a TrueBlue parent and a realist. We beat S2S A 6-5 lost to Igloo A 13-2 (Thats the score not all the other scores that were posted) and we beats S2S B 8-3. Bottom line Igloo was the best team there and S2S and TB are pretty equal they play 10 times it would probably be a 50/50 split or either team wining that 6th game, it could go either way. The S2S B game against TB was a lot closer because all the non starters played majority of the game middies played Defense Attack played Middie etc. All I can tell you is its a long time until the Summer season and JC will have TB ready to play. Call us what you want A,B,C,D don't bother me one bit. Im here for my son to learn get better and have fun. This is a true assessment of Monday, have at it Dads rip this post apart if you like but its 100% truth. Oh 3Villages is an excellent town team but I don't think they would beat us, just my opinion.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
3V doesn’t even beat all of the Suffolk PAL teams, but now they’re a top travel club. That’s a joke. They played two extremely weak teams. Accept it and move on.

Which town teams beat 3v?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of their game against Igloo?[/quote]
6-5[/quote]
Igloo vs TB score = 16-4
Igloo vs S2S score = 6-6[/quote]
TB is ranked behind 3Village, and a few others.[/quote]
[/quote]

Listen Im a TrueBlue parent and a realist. We beat S2S A 6-5 lost to Igloo A 13-2 (Thats the score not all the other scores that were posted) and we beats S2S B 8-3. Bottom line Igloo was the best team there and S2S and TB are pretty equal they play 10 times it would probably be a 50/50 split or either team wining that 6th game, it could go either way. The S2S B game against TB was a lot closer because all the non starters played majority of the game middies played Defense Attack played Middie etc. All I can tell you is its a long time until the Summer season and JC will have TB ready to play. Call us what you want A,B,C,D don't bother me one bit. Im here for my son to learn get better and have fun. This is a true assessment of Monday, have at it Dads rip this post apart if you like but its 100% truth. Oh 3Villages is an excellent town team but I don't think they would beat us, just my opinion.[/quote]

Stop drinking the tainted cool aid. Your dribble of a post has too many errors. You must be the guy who comes on here every day spewing about how much he loves JC. For all we know you are JC. You love listening to your ranting and yelling whether it be at the Ref's, kids, or on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Orangepublicchair

Which town teams beat 3v?

We only lost 1 game. We tied 3 times. So technically we didn’t beat everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No your not. Your one of the Northstars who was there.

Hm interesting,.. Where do the Northstars practice out of.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry S2S, a loss is a loss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Orangepublicchair
[quote=Anonymous]3V doesn’t even beat all of the Suffolk PAL teams, but now they’re a top travel club. That’s a joke. They played two extremely weak teams. Accept it and move on.

Which town teams beat 3v?[/quo

Wow you managed to insult 3 programs in one posting. Your kid must be one heck of a superstar for you to be so arrogant.

Page 36 of 85 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard