BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 45 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If the tournament doesn't happen b/c of the 100% chance of rain, can we all agree on the top teams (in order):
-Igloo
-Express
-9D1
-Legacee
-Igloo B
-Express B

Get a life...

igloo a team not even going just their b team

combination of igloo a thinking that they are too good and hiding from competition

Yes that's a good theory jackass, or maybe, and I know his will sound crazy to you, they have a different tournament schedule.

How many fall tournaments is the team playing in and which ones

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the tournament doesn't happen b/c of the 100% chance of rain, can we all agree on the top teams (in order):
-Igloo
-Express
-9D1
-Legacee
-Igloo B
-Express B

Get a life...

combination of igloo a thinking that they are too good and hiding from competition

Yes that's a good theory jackass, or maybe, and I know his will sound crazy to you, they have a different tournament schedule.

Why do you care so much? Why don’t you just worry about your kid”s team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same old igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
-Igloo
-Express
-9D1
-Legacee
-Igloo B
-Express B

Get a life...

Blatant
Octoberfest
NAFLA Invitational

Where is 9D1 tomorrow too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw igloo B, outlaws and legacy play today, despite the weather, those teams seem very evenly mathched and all seem excellent, could beat an A team on any given day, not to at they are A teams just saying they looked very good.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is the team to beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah igloo!!!!!!!!!! Best fall event coming up in less than a month. Elite eighty baby. No other organization can get all those head coaches from top programs. Go TA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pay to watch. any org that wants to pay coaches that kind of money can welcome the same. whatever we know it is the best event in the universe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting topic to debate. Is it better to play B than A if your team is an A as designated by the club, but really not A talent. I ask because True Blue, E3 and the Knights had some tough match ups today. Do the kids take anything positive from that? Or is better just climb to the top the B tier and then move up. My opinion, no benefit to playing A unless you can compete. There is losing and learning and then there is just getting blown out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the ship today at Legacy's event? Tourney Machine went quiet...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi y'all what's the order of Express teams now from best on down?
1) Express chanachuck
2)?
3)?
4)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi y'all what's the order of Express teams now from best on down?
1) Express chanachuck
2)?
3)?
4)?

hey idiot the tourney was cancelled due to bad weather and will be reached so stop stirring the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me tell you pot stirring tools something, Express may have figured it out because both those teams after WSYL champs look legit! Is going to be interesting and not to mention, still some movement over there. Teams are not done and still adding pieces. Channy gonna give you guys some more talk about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting topic to debate. Is it better to play B than A if your team is an A as designated by the club, but really not A talent. I ask because True Blue, E3 and the Knights had some tough match ups today. Do the kids take anything positive from that? Or is better just climb to the top the B tier and then move up. My opinion, no benefit to playing A unless you can compete. There is losing and learning and then there is just getting blown out.

Agree. Better work you can do, kids are into it, working towards getting better. Sure, you can learn a lot and developed by playing against better comp, but blowout level does nothing positive.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Good question.

My son was on a B level team for 3-4 years but recently made 2-3 high end A teams and we eventually decided to join one. He had offers past two years but we waited until he was good enough to make a true A level team then jump to a below average A team just to say we were on one. I have seen others do this - all smiles when Johnny is on Blah Blah A team and then they get smacked some B team or blown ouut by a true A. They start screaming about $, bad coaching, etc when is reality that A team is probably not better then the B team they were on but play at harder tournaments so they get smoked.

I think I made the right decision and feel good about it. Will see how it works out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the ship today at Legacy's event? Tourney Machine went quiet...

Mother Nature

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. Better work you can do, kids are into it, working towards getting better. Sure, you can learn a lot and developed by playing against better comp, but blowout level does nothing positive.

Here is the interesting piece that I do not want you to think I am a pot stirer but, True Blue, Knights and E3 were complete blowouts, which proves your son's can not play in the big leagues yet regardless of what your coach says. Hence the word, yet. This comes down to the parents talking a big game that their respective teams are "A", when in reality, they clearly are not. When your club organization only plays you in B, C and D divisions (yes D Division @ Yale Bull Dog), you may win, but you have to look at the competition. Play with the top B/B+ teams and see how you do. Then you can beat your chest when you destroy them. I am referring to solid club teams such as Igloo B (which is really an A-), Express Schwalije, Express Chuck, Hitment and Legacy. Until you face these teams, you absolutely can not call your club team that your son plays on A. Just saying...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me tell you pot stirring tools something, Express may have figured it out because both those teams after WSYL champs look legit! Is going to be interesting and not to mention, still some movement over there. Teams are not done and still adding pieces. Channy gonna give you guys some more talk about.

After posting this driving off the nearest road should be option one. These are young boys and it's early October. Get a hobby express daddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy would have shocked the WSYL champs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is the interesting piece that I do not want you to think I am a pot stirer but, True Blue, Knights and E3 were complete blowouts, which proves your son's can not play in the big leagues yet regardless of what your coach says. Hence the word, yet. This comes down to the parents talking a big game that their respective teams are "A", when in reality, they clearly are not. When your club organization only plays you in B, C and D divisions (yes D Division @ Yale Bull Dog), you may win, but you have to look at the competition. Play with the top B/B+ teams and see how you do. Then you can beat your chest when you destroy them. I am referring to solid club teams such as Igloo B (which is really an A-), Express Schwalije, Express Chuck, Hitment and Legacy. Until you face these teams, you absolutely can not call your club team that your son plays on A. Just saying...

When you infer that the entirety of A teams in any grade on LI is limited to ~5 teams, your commentary is immediately dismissed, as is anyone else's who makes a similar claim . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy would have shocked the WSYL champs

It was pouring and hard to gauge just playing them for 25 minutes, but Legacy B definitely added talent and improved over last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule is out for this weekend. GC34 looks like the favorite. Although, don't know anything about GSLA. Garden State Lacrosse Academy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow just looked at the line up...talk about a B tourney at best..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow just looked at the line up...talk about a B tourney at best..

Lighten up Rabil. It's Fall Ball. You must have been something back in the day....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks for stating the obvious Mr simple mind small wood !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idiot? My sons team was supposed to play them yesterday and tournament got canceled..Valid question..with the new teams added by Express this year and kids moved around I'm curious to know how the teams rank talent wise from best on down..
Why so bitter anonoumus tough guy??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy, then whoever does the best at the Columbus Day tourney makeup. Let how they play be the deciding factor, since all 3 are in it and face common opponents. Otherwise, it's waste to guess. Kudos to Top Lacrosse for trying reschedule those games. That's what will make people want to return next year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy, then whoever does the best at the Columbus Day tourney makeup. Let how they play be the deciding factor, since all 3 are in it and face common opponents. Otherwise, it's waste to guess. Kudos to Top Lacrosse for trying reschedule those games. That's what will make people want to return next year!

I heard they were trying to reschedule it as well; anyone have info?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they are making it up this Saturday afternoon, but have yet to get any times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they are making it up this Saturday afternoon, but have yet to get any times.

3pm, 4pm and 5pm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3pm, 4pm and 5pm

Looks like it won't be this weekend due to field conditions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3pm, 4pm and 5pm

CANCELLED

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3pm, 4pm and 5pm

CANCELLED

Because of the fields, but now it looks like the forecast has changed and 80 degrees on Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney machine not updating scores. How is havoc going ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh, its tomorrow for 2022's.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh, its tomorrow for 2022's.....

Low scoring games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any A teams in the Havic tournament or just B and town teams? That's not 9D1s A team is it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any A teams in the Havic tournament or just B and town teams? That's not 9D1s A team is it?

It is their second team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is their second team.

So the player from Express, who played in the WSYL, played for 91 Florida today. That’s a little ridiculous, no? What’s with that family? Are they just completely nuts? Someone on the sodelines said that he plays for Express 2022??? Please, someone explain this to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is their second team.

So the player from Express, who played in the WSYL, played for 91 Florida today. Please, someone explain this to me.

Sounds like you already explained it to yourself. Now go get a life or better yet ask that director what she's doing next and live through her

Page 16 of 45 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard