BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,254
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 101 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We win again the Championship. Nothing has changed for TAZ

Is a lack of basic English sentence structure an ongoing thing for Taz as well . . .?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Except for the fact they LOST to TRUE BLUE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That comment needs to be deleted immediately!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo ruled the game against Express until the last 5 minutes and only lost by 1 to Taz. Come spring Igloo will be the team to watch out for!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except losing to TrueBlue 5-2.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way TB beat taz.

Hey [lacrosse], why don't you say that to the parent.
Mods? Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

said the Non Taz Parent. Get a life Creep!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would love honest analysis from Today's Taz vs. True Blue Game. Is it true TAZ lost. Did TAZ just not show up or is TB a real team. All the other teams they played were B Teams. I know its a lot to ask for on this site but would appreciate no B.S. just real thoughts from folks that watched this game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way TB beat taz.
you're a piece of garbage. Something is seriously wrong with your brain. Shame on you! And shame on BOTC for acquiescing to the pressures of making this site anonymous. This is why transparency is important. So garbage like this stays silent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha A teams, AA teams, all meaningless... Tb wins 5-2 against a sore losing, horrible attitude poor sportsmanship taz...wow looks like all your stupid rankings and comments mean nothing, these kids are 11 & thinhgs change...5-2 isn’t a 1 goal win, not a 2 Goal win but yes everyone I’m a math genius....3 goals! The taz poor sportsmanship is pretty sad and I would 100 times rather be on a so called Lesser team if my kids learn sportsmanship because losing is part of life and the way taz lost looked pathetic, horrible attitude so enjoy all of your bashing us lesser teams ... have fun! Hahahahaha 5-2 feels good even if it’s short lived xoxo blahahahahaahah

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz should give t-shirts to True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way TB beat taz.
you're a piece of garbage. Something is seriously wrong with your brain. Shame on you! And shame on BOTC for acquiescing to the pressures of making this site anonymous. This is why transparency is important. So garbage like this stays silent.

Says the anonymous poster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way TB beat taz. With that [lacrosse] goalie

Mods? Really?

How can you allow this to be posted? The kid is in 6th grade!! What if this gets back to him. This is a shame back of the cage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there I saw the game and Tb simply outplayed taz, people can say whatever they want but Tb looked like a better team, more united and def deserved to win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo ruled the game against Express until the last 5 minutes and only lost by 1 to Taz. Come spring Igloo will be the team to watch out for!

That sounds so pathetic. Guessing you’re not even an igloo parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha A teams, AA teams, all meaningless... Tb wins 5-2 against a sore losing, horrible attitude poor sportsmanship taz...wow looks like all your stupid rankings and comments mean nothing, these kids are 11 & thinhgs change...5-2 isn’t a 1 goal win, not a 2 Goal win but yes everyone I’m a math genius....3 goals! The taz poor sportsmanship is pretty sad and I would 100 times rather be on a so called Lesser team if my kids learn sportsmanship because losing is part of life and the way taz lost looked pathetic, horrible attitude so enjoy all of your bashing us lesser teams ... have fun! Hahahahaha 5-2 feels good even if it’s short lived xoxo blahahahahaahah

Taz kid tossed from the game late. His parents should have pulled him out after that stunt. Animals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tb played real good today hats off to them. That. Played there hearts out. Now are they better then taz no. But you play the win and you shouldn’t back away from any team that’s just shows all team you never know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classless adult attacking an 11year old goalie??? REALLY???? how pathetic is that !!!!! You wouldn't make a statement like that if you had to show your name An your info !!!! COWARD...sounds like another jealous classless piece of lacrosse... POST YOUR NAME AN I MIGHT GIVE YOU A LITTLE RESPECT....THEN COME SMACK YOU FOR ALL THE ATTACKING POSTS YOU PROLLY TYPE ON DEFENSELESS CHILDREN !! go play on traffic troll !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz should give t-shirts to True Blue.

Agree! Congrats to True Blue players and parents...must have felt AWESOME.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way TB beat taz. With that [lacrosse] goalie

Mods? Really?

How can you allow this to be posted? The kid is in 6th grade!! What if this gets back to him. This is a shame back of the cage.

There is NOTHING worse than a loser dad who thinks he's a big man and can anonymously attack a CHILD. Be just a LITTLE graceful in defeat. Leave individual children out and moderator needs to control those posts It can be anonymous and still have a LITTLE class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue lost to Igloo Frostbite! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way TB beat taz.

You are disgusting commenting on the Goalie like that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and their three 7th graders.try winning with some pride and on age kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol their 7th graders were at S2S. Funny how much you guys lie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
teams win and teams lose.. only real life losers comment on a 6th grader like that... especially a kid willing to get in the cage, takes bigger balls than you will ever know and hopefully your kid has bigger balls than his dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all the 7th grade igloo kids were playing in Oyster Bay today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was 9D1? How about Outlaws? Will they be at blatant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Dad, calm down and go for a walk and inhale your Vape. Who has ever bashed you? Where was the TaZ poor sportsmanship?
You sound like you are scorned and angry. X’s and O’s 😂 Inhale Vape Exhale Vape weirdo, way to represent your team and organization, good job Dad TRueTRASH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand today's game schedule down in east islip. There were 2 divisions Big East AA and Big Ten AA. Taz is in Big Ten and TB is in Big East. Taz and TB played each during game play and TB beat TAZ (hehehe) but the way they were in different divisions meant they would never face each other in the finals. I guess it was a way for Taz to walk away with a win and t-shirts. So sad the way scheduled are done like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Dad, calm down and go for a walk and inhale your Vape. Who has ever bashed you? Where was the TaZ poor sportsmanship?
You sound like you are scorned and angry. X’s and O’s 😂 Inhale Vape Exhale Vape weirdo, way to represent your team and organization, good job Dad TRueTRASH

It is funny watching a 6th grader get thrown out of a tournament. How many flags did you guys get towards the end of the game because of unsportsmen like? Looked like a lack of composure. You should teach your kids better manners

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB had requested to be in the "A" bracket to test themselves; they did not get in due to space. They asked if they could get an "A" game to make up for it and were given it. No malice AT ALL by the Taz organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB rolling into the tourney and requesting to play "just 1 game " in the other bracket with 23's is a little messed up. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB rolling into the tourney and requesting to play "just 1 game " in the other bracket with 23's is a little messed up. LOL

Your a joke the 23s played at S2S against igloo A and S2S A. They were not here. Stop making lies up. Everyone knows your lying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best lie of the night! keep them coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is funny watching a 6th grader get thrown out of a tournament. How many flags did you guys get towards the end of the game because of unsportsmen like? Looked like a lack of composure. You should teach your kids better manners

TrueTrash hope to see u again. You were the loud mouth hillbilly with the sunken in jaw that just got out of rehab right?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Not being fececious, I know Columbus Day tourney was an actual tourney, but did anyone catch the '24s at Oyster bay? S2S, true blue, Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was the kid who was thrown out from Taz on Outlaws Gold last year ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue parents are terrible .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TrueTrash hope to see u again. You were the loud mouth hillbilly with the sunken in jaw that just got out of rehab right?

Just like your kids!! Can't control your emotions

Page 32 of 101 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard