BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like YJ against YJ this w/e at Miller Place tournament

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
this is for testing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Miller Place tourney looks awful. 25s playing 27s. At least it's for a good cause.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Miller Place tourney looks awful. 25s playing 27s. At least it's for a good cause.

Yup. CR's new truck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. CR's new truck.

That's why you pay double the entry fee to YJ. At least half goes to charity!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw that... just a fun little tournament though that gets the stick in the kids hands. Have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. CR's new truck.

Not fun for the 3rd graders. A waste of time and money. No team should be playing more than two age groups different from their own. But I guess that would mean less money for CR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bad was the beat down for the 27s playing the 25s?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. CR's new truck.

Not fun for the 3rd graders. A waste of time and money. No team should be playing more than two age groups different from their own. But I guess that would mean less money for CR

Half goes to charity? That is a joke right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were beat downs with 25s playing 25s.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any of theses teams playing in Maryland this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were beat downs with 25s playing 25s.

There's something to brag about. Tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 27 vs, 25 game was called off. Rightfully so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any of theses teams playing in Maryland this fall?

YJ 25 lost in MD last summer. They need to check themselves with the bragging and remember what comes around goes around,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea, after we beat all of the so called MD powerhouses in pool play, we lost in a shortened playoff game, with a point blank shot to tie it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Key word is LOST

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea, after we beat all of the so called MD powerhouses in pool play, we lost in a shortened playoff game, with a point blank shot to tie it.

We? Did you contribute to the loss? I guess you did. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Key word is LOST

Yes, good point. The key word is definitely LOST (especially in CAPS) when talking about 10 year old girls. C'mon, I realize this list has regressed to the verbal sparring of 3 year olds but if those who respond (in this age group, mind you), truly believe winning and LOSING is what matters for girls who are graduating in 2025 I feel for your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be new to this site. 1st - the braggart is likely just a troll with no affiliation to YJ and is just looking to stir the pot. 2nd - there were 3 YJ 2025 teams at the tourney. One of the 2025 YJ teams only played other YJ teams and a 2024 team despite being scheduled to play 2026 and 2027 teams. My guess is there was one YJ game against a town team and then schedules were adjusted to avoid 10 goal differentials. 3rd - why would you root against a bunch of 10 yr olds that have a passion for the sport and put the time in to be good? I'm sure they'd rather play hard and lose than have to play keep away or have other restrictions imposed on them because the other team can't hang. As a parent you always want your kids to earn their achievements and not have them handed to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!

You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.

You got the wrong girl. Mine plays on a team that will beat that team everytime. My daughters team would also never intentionally embarras another team. Your first mistake is that you assumed I'm from NY. Your bully like attitude is typical of LI lacrosse players. Be careful when making a assumptions, it may turn out to make you look like an idiot. You have a lot to learn, feel bad for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You got the wrong girl. Mine plays on a team that will beat that team everytime. My daughters team would also never intentionally embarras another team. Your first mistake is that you assumed I'm from NY. Your bully like attitude is typical of LI lacrosse players. Be careful when making a assumptions, it may turn out to make you look like an idiot. You have a lot to learn, feel bad for you.

yet intimidated enough to troll this board. Yawn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You probably already lost to them... nothing like chiming in on a tourney you weren't at, that didn't report scores or follow the posted schedule. Reserve your judgment dope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummm..Ok. See you in MD, when your daughter leaves crying,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now I get it! That explains the poor grammar and the fact that you are "routing" against them! I guess the extra year you had as a holdback didn't help. Anyway, I for one, will root for those girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! I wish I had a snappy response to that. But, as a Marylander who scans these forums, all I can say is that I am embarrassed. I have older daughters who have played with one of them in her first year of college this fall and I am embarrassed by the comments I see in the younger age groups. Yes, as the girls get older the comments tone down - either the parents mellow out or those ones like the prior posters are out of lacrosse because their girls stop playing. I just want to say that the opinions and views expressed by the prior poster are not in line with those of the majority of educated and enlightened Marylanders who enjoy our rivalries with the LI teams. Yes, See you in MD and good luck to your girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like your daughter did this summer when they LOST? I bet that was a long drive home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesus! Follow along, Francis!! You just insulted your own trollers comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prime Time Young Guns schedule is out. Why is YJ25 playing "B" teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prime Time Young Guns schedule is out. Why is YJ25 playing "B" teams?

Its the YJ way.....smoke and mirrors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow
Thats not good.
They are a very good team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow
Thats not good.

They must be very good to drive all that way to play B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow
Thats not good.

Gotta love a troll on the page! I'm sure this YJ team wants no part of destroying the MD B teams. They are too good for that level of play, as you already know. Just for clarification, the director makes the schedule, not the girls or coach. The girls I know were looking forward to the great level of competition that MnD black and Heros Green brought to the summer tourney. These kids don't want easy wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow
Thats not good.

Gotta love a troll on the page! I'm sure this YJ team wants no part of destroying the MD B teams. They are too good for that level of play, as you already know. Just for clarification, the director makes the schedule, not the girls or coach. The girls I know were looking forward to the great level of competition that MnD black and Heros Green brought to the summer tourney. These kids don't want easy wins.

Better get used to the Director making your schedule. She can't have you making waves with the MD paying customers. Bad for business. You still paid her for the tournament and get to pay all the expenses down to Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow
Thats not good.

Better get used to the Director making your schedule. She can't have you making waves with the MD paying customers. Bad for business. You still paid her for the tournament and get to pay all the expenses down to Maryland.

Mmmm, yea, no. Stay tuned trollers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to be a schedule change 🤔

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PTYG schedule updated YJ25 now playing Bethesda/HoCo/Pride/Heros Green should be good games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if YJ - Carol reads this forum!! funny how the schedule got flipped.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard