BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 85 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TB vs Igloo, TB vs S2s, will be good? I think it will be a blowout for TB to be honest. Stop promoting yourself.

Your right an absolute blowout, we shouldn't even show up. We are going to lose all 3 games by double digits. Thanks for letting us TB parents know how bad we are. I had such high hopes this year. My man you really are a jerkoff.

Make sure you post the scores Mr. "A" team!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn’t express haugen or the bandits there at this round Robbin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go....The trash talking begins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because TB can't compete with THOSE "A" teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there.... Igloo and S2S teams will give them a tough time. I actually feel sorry for TB.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there.... Igloo and S2S teams will give them a tough time. I actually feel sorry for TB.

Igloo, yes. S2S, no. Doubt it will happen anyway. Weather looks terrible.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Haugen, Bandits, Igloo black ice or whatever their A team is called. They are the top 3 2023 teams on the island. Put them in whatever order you want. Sure on any given day these teams may lose to a s2s or TB or Empire A. But 9 out of 10 Times the y will get beaten handily. Who gives a crap. The question is wether your son still enjoys playing lacrosse, the coaches are training them properly and the families you are with mostly get along. Some people will love a coach and the person next to them will not like them. It could be playing time, it could be the amount of yelling they do. Who knows? Some parents are win at all cost people, some are not. Find the right spot for you and your son and go from there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB took express to a braveheart in a Championship game a couple of months ago and should of won! Igloo hasn't played anyone in a year. I think you are being a little premature in your rankings. STS added some new pieces and so did other teams. I guess we will find out at the WSYL when all the teams with the holdbacks have to play on a level playing field for the first time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark Millon putting together 2023 championship next summer like he did this past summer for 22s. July 15 in Md. anyone know which lsland teams are playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB took express to a braveheart in a Championship game a couple of months ago and should of won! Igloo hasn't played anyone in a year. I think you are being a little premature in your rankings. STS added some new pieces and so did other teams. I guess we will find out at the WSYL when all the teams with the holdbacks have to play on a level playing field for the first time!

Good teams have a history of winning. Yes, TB took Express to a braveheart. But they lost. They also lost to Empire the same day. They also lost to some very mediocre teams at NXT. I’m not saying they are a bad team. They aren’t. They are very good. But this age group is filled with very good teams. I couldn’t consider them a top team until they can prove to win consistently.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good teams have a history of winning. Yes, TB took Express to a braveheart. But they lost. They also lost to Empire the same day. They also lost to some very mediocre teams at NXT. I’m not saying they are a bad team. They aren’t. They are very good. But this age group is filled with very good teams. I couldn’t consider them a top team until they can prove to win consistently.

Well, that's a start - I have no horse in this race, but I have yet to ever see anyone on BOTC acknowledge TB as being anything other than a bad or B team from non TB parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, that's a start - I have no horse in this race, but I have yet to ever see anyone on BOTC acknowledge TB as being anything other than a bad or B team from non TB parents.

How did they do today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did they do today?

Lost to igloo, beat S2S A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did S2S B do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did they do today?

scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did they do today?

Lost - crushed by igloo is more like it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did they do today?

Yeah and their hothead coach blew his gasket. Don't know why he's always mad, can't he accept he doesn't belong in the division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB coach should have to put on a muzzle when he checks in at tournaments as a condition of entry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did they do today?

What do you expect it was so wet outside how were the kids suppose to play their best, if it was dry outside the results would of been much different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only saw one game posted at legacy tournament, did they play any more games and if so how did teams fare?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only saw one game posted at legacy tournament, did they play any more games and if so how did teams fare?

Outlaws need a coaching change. They really should NOT be playing in the A brackets. Just because they enter in a top bracket doesn't mean they should be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Horrible afternoon!vhnmye

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Games called after 1st game. It was right decision ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Well, that's a start - I have no horse in this race, but I have yet to ever see anyone on BOTC acknowledge TB as being anything other than a bad or B team from non TB parents.[/quote]

How did they do today?[/quote]
Lost to igloo, beat S2S A. [/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah and their hothead coach blew his gasket. Don't know why he's always mad, can't he accept he doesn't belong in the division?[/quote]

According to you only Bandits, Express A and Igloo A belong in this so called division. So I guess only the GS Warriors Cavs and Spurs belong in the NBA you guys are really delusional. Ill agree they are the top 3 LI teams in this age group. However that doesn't mean TB S2S Empire etc are not A teams. Grow up, again this is 12yr old Lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did they do today?

What do you expect it was so wet outside how were the kids suppose to play their best, if it was dry outside the results would of been much different.

Wow - you win the dumbest comment on the internet today. I guess it was only raining and wet for one of the teams playing! What a donkey!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?[/quote]
Lost to igloo, beat S2S A. [/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah and their hothead coach blew his gasket. Don't know why he's always mad, can't he accept he doesn't belong in the division?[/quote]

According to you only Bandits, Express A and Igloo A belong in this so called division. So I guess only the GS Warriors Cavs and Spurs belong in the NBA you guys are really delusional. Ill agree they are the top 3 LI teams in this age group. However that doesn't mean TB S2S Empire etc are not A teams. Grow up, again this is 12yr old Lax. [/quote]

Agreed - the absence of logical thinking on the parts of some amazes me every day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, they played one game in the pouring rain, and then cancelled the rest of the tournament after that!!!
The rain stopped and it was a mass exodus out of there.
Should've cancelled before the downpour or let them finish playing.
What a waste of time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws need a coaching change. They really should NOT be playing in the A brackets. Just because they enter in a top bracket doesn't mean they should be there.

Unless you have a kid on the team, your opinion does not mean squat. The conditions were deplorable today and only showed which teams were better at playing lacrosse in sh** weather, not which teams are better at playing lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless you have a kid on the team, your opinion does not mean squat. The conditions were deplorable today and only showed which teams were better at playing lacrosse in sh** weather, not which teams are better at playing lacrosse.

Sounds like that hit a nerve!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Only saw one game posted at legacy tournament, did they play any more games and if so how did teams fare?

Unless you have a kid on the team, your opinion does not mean squat. The conditions were deplorable today and only showed which teams were better at playing lacrosse in sh** weather, not which teams are better at playing lacrosse. [/quot

the excuse wagon is rolling out!! May I suggest you have your kid take up an indoor sport like bowling so you don't have to make a fool of yourself posting nonsense bs..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Only saw one game posted at legacy tournament, did they play any more games and if so how did teams fare?

Unless you have a kid on the team, your opinion does not mean squat. The conditions were deplorable today and only showed which teams were better at playing lacrosse in sh** weather, not which teams are better at playing lacrosse. [/quot

the excuse wagon is rolling out!! May I suggest you have your kid take up an indoor sport like bowling so you don't have to make a fool of yourself posting nonsense bs..

"Excuse wagon" after one game. Don't think so, buddy. And the only thing that hit a nerve, and continues to hit a nerve, is how all of you sh** talkers have lots to say from behind the safety of your computer screens, yet, you all went silent during those few days that you were unable to post anonymously. I just don't get why any of you care about any of teams aside from the one your own kid plays on. Worry about your own son and his team and coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did S2S B do?

Anyone? Are they a legit b team? How many games did they play? How did they look?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Excuse wagon" after one game. Don't think so, buddy. And the only thing that hit a nerve, and continues to hit a nerve, is how all of you sh** talkers have lots to say from behind the safety of your computer screens, yet, you all went silent during those few days that you were unable to post anonymously. I just don't get why any of you care about any of teams aside from the one your own kid plays on. Worry about your own son and his team and coach.

Don't care about your team or your coach, or the result of your kids one and a half games played, I didn't make the post you are so offended by but I'm calling you out on your bs weather comment made behind your anonymous computer screen. Every kid played in the same deplorable conditions and no doubt if your kids team happened to win the tournament its because they are better at playing lacrosse and had nothing to do with their foul weather coping abilities. Stick to indoor lax it will suit you better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They called it midway through the second game. Windy as heck down on the water. Silly thing was that they called it just when the rain stopped. Completely ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, that's a start - I have no horse in this race, but I have yet to ever see anyone on BOTC acknowledge TB as being anything other than a bad or B team from non TB parents.[/quote]

According to you only Bandits, Express A and Igloo A belong in this so called division. So I guess only the GS Warriors Cavs and Spurs belong in the NBA you guys are really delusional. Ill agree they are the top 3 LI teams in this age group. However that doesn't mean TB S2S Empire etc are not A teams. Grow up, again this is 12yr old Lax. [/quote]

Empire Green has really fallen. Not sure what happened, but they really struggled today. Must’ve lost kids. They barely beat Igloo B and we losing to a town team before the game was called. Hopefully they can right the ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Town team was killing empire. Ship has sunk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3v town team looked like best team there today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's time to bring in a professional ranking system for our 12 yo kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did they do today?

They beat both S2S Teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't care about your team or your coach, or the result of your kids one and a half games played, I didn't make the post you are so offended by but I'm calling you out on your bs weather comment made behind your anonymous computer screen. Every kid played in the same deplorable conditions and no doubt if your kids team happened to win the tournament its because they are better at playing lacrosse and had nothing to do with their foul weather coping abilities. Stick to indoor lax it will suit you better.

JC doesn't have an indoor lax facility.

Page 35 of 85 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard