BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 34 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We get it people, TG is better than YJ in this age group. Who are the teams that follow?
1. TG
2. YJ
3. Jesters
4. Igloo
5. Legacy
6. Elevate
7. Liberty

Can list Jesters 3rd until they play real competition/real tournaments

I would put Igloo ahead of YJ (beat them 2x handily) then everything else looks spot on.

We get it people, TG is better than YJ in this age group. Who are the teams that follow?
1. TG
2. YJ
3. Jesters
4. Igloo
5. Legacy
6. Elevate
7. Liberty

Can list Jesters 3rd until they play real competition/real tournaments

I would put Igloo ahead of YJ (beat them 2x handily) then everything else looks spot on.

Igloo is definitely #2

YJ Wright should be in the mix also. Certainly not above igloo but above Jesters...this seems off

Please, YJ Wright will be stripped of any talent and other girls have left. They don't even practice in the fall. Waste of time and money.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Still hoping that there will be a significant change in the 2023 rosters. The arrogance, sportsmanship and behavior of parents needs to be addressed. I believe CR wants to develop girls not create this toxic atmosphere. The hostility towards each other is terrible. Remember those you bash and criticize could be your teammates later on.

Changes are coming they just might not be for the better. Look at the Primetime roster in all honesty geez these 91 girls are not going to help this team at all.

Why are no TG or Igloo girls going over to YJ? They could use a few of those to improve the team. Will CR try to recruit them before tryouts?

NO WAY. The secret is out. CR only cares about $$$. Team 91 girls on A team without a tryout and teams have already been picked. Happens every year now.Rumor is she sold to 91 thats where this marriage came from. Friends and Family baby. The days of her winning anything are over. Nice to see the WPLL putting her on the back burner. She was the first on the block with some knowledge of the game but she, can't adjust. There are younger SMARTER coaches out there now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams have the top players in the age group?
I know Igloo has one standout, 91 goalie looks to be top, where are the other best girls at their positions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Still hoping that there will be a significant change in the 2023 rosters. The arrogance, sportsmanship and behavior of parents needs to be addressed. I believe CR wants to develop girls not create this toxic atmosphere. The hostility towards each other is terrible. Remember those you bash and criticize could be your teammates later on.

Changes are coming they just might not be for the better. Look at the Primetime roster in all honesty geez these 91 girls are not going to help this team at all.

Why are no TG or Igloo girls going over to YJ? They could use a few of those to improve the team. Will CR try to recruit them before tryouts?

NO WAY. The secret is out. CR only cares about $$$. Team 91 girls on A team without a tryout and teams have already been picked. Happens every year now.Rumor is she sold to 91 thats where this marriage came from. Friends and Family baby. The days of her winning anything are over. Nice to see the WPLL putting her on the back burner. She was the first on the block with some knowledge of the game but she, can't adjust. There are younger SMARTER coaches out there now.

So idiotic ,you have 1 age group that YJ does not have the top team on LI and you are acting like it's the end of the world , then when those kids approach recruiting age many of the better ones will move to YJ as they know that if they do they will get more exposure and connections than any other club . TG has never had good coaching and will be lucky if SS sticks around .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So idiotic ,you have 1 age group that YJ does not have the top team on LI and you are acting like it's the end of the world , then when those kids approach recruiting age many of the better ones will move to YJ as they know that if they do they will get more exposure and connections than any other club . TG has never had good coaching and will be lucky if SS sticks around .

No chance TG girls go to YJ, some of the best YJs already left YJ to escape the chaos. TG won’t need the YJ name to be recruited. The age group is a disaster. And you even have those gall to bring up good coaching, are you on crack? If the other Top YJs we’re smart they’d run for the hills as well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG has couple standout attackmen. They play like bumblebees.
YJ too and a strong defenseman. Jesters has 2 top middies and a defender, maybe 2-3. Igloo has more than 1. Handfull around 6.
Put them all on a all star team with the Rocky point goalie and take them anywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No chance TG girls go to YJ, some of the best YJs already left YJ to escape the chaos. TG won’t need the YJ name to be recruited. The age group is a disaster. And you even have those gall to bring up good coaching, are you on crack? If the other Top YJs we’re smart they’d run for the hills as well.

Name one successful TG coach , not one TG coach has ever been successful as a coach, not one . YJ coaches have been successful at all levels , multiple high school state championships ( believe it's around 12 total state championships ) ,multiple NCAA national championships . You show your ignorance every time you post .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name one successful TG coach , not one TG coach has ever been successful as a coach, not one . YJ coaches have been successful at all levels , multiple high school state championships ( believe it's around 12 total state championships ) ,multiple NCAA national championships . You show your ignorance every time you post .

Lol, we’re talking about the 2023 age group. AS has been quite successful with that group. They have developed, improved, and won championships or went to final game in the majority of the tournaments they’ve entered. The team is #1 on the Island, as well as one of the top teams in the age group. The culture on the team is positive. I believe that defines a successful coach and team. I could care less about any other team or age group. And you can’t possibly suggest that YJ has better coaching at 2023? Those teams are disastrous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The rankings for 2023
TG Black
Igloo (1-2 vs TG but did win Nationals)
YJ Blue
Jesters
Legacy
YJ Gold
Empire
Liberty Black

Looks right. Will be interesting to see how the YJ teams adjust to the pending changes. Can’t see it being pretty with an influx of girls who don’t bring anything new to the table, with the exception of the goalie. How will playing time change. The core YJA starters are used to staying on the field the majority of the games. How will new girls react to sitting on the bench, or will YJA go to the Wright model where everyone get equal playing time?

There has never been equal time on any top YJ team and never will. The club prides itself on winning and being a top organization. The new girls will have to earn playing time or sit on the bench its that simple. I'm sure YJ will be in more competitive tournaments this upcoming summer so players will have to sink or swim.

Igloo 1-3 vs TG - Hofstra twice and national draw. Didn't play them in nationals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only tournament igloo has won with an A-team present is nationals. The beat YJ and didn't play TG.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New 91 players and YJ blue have been gelling well in practice. Will be a better season adding all the new players to the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New 91 players and YJ blue have been gelling well in practice. Will be a better season adding all the new players to the team.

Gelling before try outs, nice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for an unbiased tryout at YJ this year.....LOL
Sounds like the YJ Blue team roster has already been decided. Good luck to all those YJ Blue girls who rode the bench this past summer.
I wonder who is getting pushed down to the gold team? I wonder if those girls even know it yet? I'll bet you CR already knows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, we’re talking about the 2023 age group. AS has been quite successful with that group. They have developed, improved, and won championships or went to final game in the majority of the tournaments they’ve entered. The team is #1 on the Island, as well as one of the top teams in the age group. The culture on the team is positive. I believe that defines a successful coach and team. I could care less about any other team or age group. And you can’t possibly suggest that YJ has better coaching at 2023? Those teams are disastrous.

The parents of this TG team are delusional. How narcissistic can a group of parents get. Sorry but if you think AS has a better coaching resume than the 2023 YJ coach you are delusional. Saying they are number 1 on the island is laughable for many reasons. First what championship tournament that had all the LI teams at it did they win in season. Second acting like being the best team on LI in this age group is impressive , go beat the MD teams than you can talk about being a successful team. You must be a real pleasure to the other TG age group parents " I could care less about any other team or age group", can anyone say hello crazy parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents of this TG team are delusional. How narcissistic can a group of parents get. Sorry but if you think AS has a better coaching resume than the 2023 YJ coach you are delusional. Saying they are number 1 on the island is laughable for many reasons. First what championship tournament that had all the LI teams at it did they win in season. Second acting like being the best team on LI in this age group is impressive , go beat the MD teams than you can talk about being a successful team. You must be a real pleasure to the other TG age group parents " I could care less about any other team or age group", can anyone say hello crazy parent.

I think he said he could care less about any other age group because this is a 2023 thread. Most people on a 2023 thread are only interested in 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So much for an unbiased tryout at YJ this year.....LOL
Sounds like the YJ Blue team roster has already been decided. Good luck to all those YJ Blue girls who rode the bench this past summer.
I wonder who is getting pushed down to the gold team? I wonder if those girls even know it yet? I'll bet you CR already knows.

If your daughter starts and plays almost full game she has nothing to worry about. If she has to watch games from the sidelines time to worry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI Varsity coach is a TG coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents of this TG team are delusional. How narcissistic can a
group of parents get. Sorry but if you think AS has a better coaching resume than the 2023 YJ coach you are delusional. Saying they are number 1 on the island is laughable for many reasons. First what championship tournament that had all the LI teams at it did they win in season. Second acting like being the best team on LI in this age group is impressive , go beat the MD teams than you can talk about being a successful team. You must be a real pleasure to the other TG age group parents " I could care less about any other team or age group", can anyone say hello crazy parent.

I think he said he could care less about any other age group because this is a 2023 thread. Most people on a 2023 thread are only interested in 2023.

It was quoted for you but you still cannot get it straight "could care less about any other team or age group" . Honestly there is something special when your kids team has a big game i.e. YJ vs TG and older and younger teams from your club come over to cheer them on, but if the rest of your parents have your and his attitude then why bother .My kid is older now but has looked up to many older players over the years from her club and when she was able to play with them on various teams it was a great experience . If you think the world revolves only around your kids team you will both miss out on a lot . As far as the WI coach I did not realize he was coaching over at TG , agreed that is a coach with a strong coaching resume .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents of this TG team are delusional. How narcissistic can a
group of parents get. Sorry but if you think AS has a better coaching resume than the 2023 YJ coach you are delusional. Saying they are number 1 on the island is laughable for many reasons. First what championship tournament that had all the LI teams at it did they win in season. Second acting like being the best team on LI in this age group is impressive , go beat the MD teams than you can talk about being a successful team. You must be a real pleasure to the other TG age group parents " I could care less about any other team or age group", can anyone say hello crazy parent.

It was quoted for you but you still cannot get it straight "could care less about any other team or age group" . Honestly there is something special when your kids team has a big game i.e. YJ vs TG and older and younger teams from your club come over to cheer them on, but if the rest of your parents have your and his attitude then why bother .My kid is older now but has looked up to many older players over the years from her club and when she was able to play with them on various teams it was a great experience . If you think the world revolves only around your kids team you will both miss out on a lot . As far as the WI coach I did not realize he was coaching over at TG , agreed that is a coach with a strong coaching resume .

I said it and I’ll say it again. I could care less about any other team except the one my daughter is playing on. As long as they are playing and winning, she’s happy and I’m happy. It’s ok to lose a few, but progress needs to be seen. TG 2023 is the top team on LI right now. Sorry if you don’t want to accept that. They have the best record. YJ has only gotten worse over the past couple years due to poor coaching. TG has better coaching which has brought better results. What part of that don’t you understand? You seem like a real dim witt!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What REAL tournament had TG won? Lax for Cure? No...didn't make playouffs. Nationals? No...ended up in 3rd place by 1 goal to team you're supposed to be so superior to. Did you even beat a single MD of any quality (MD Black, MD United, Skywalkers, Heros)? No. We beat them all. These teams are so very close that your arrogance us so overboard you come across as a tremendous windbad. Get a grip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for an unbiased tryout at YJ this year.....LOL

This better not be true! Lots of girls are getting passed over because of politics. Team 91 is a B level team! Some of the girls on gold should be moving up. These girls work and train hard even in the off season. Tired of it! If you are not on A why bother playing YJ! Its a joke!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What REAL tournament had TG won? Lax for Cure? No...didn't make playouffs. Nationals? No...ended up in 3rd place by 1 goal to team you're supposed to be so superior to. Did you even beat a single MD of any quality (MD Black, MD United, Skywalkers, Heros)? No. We beat them all. These teams are so very close that your arrogance us so overboard you come across as a tremendous windbad. Get a grip.

Stop being so jealous. TG handily beat YJ every time they play. TJGbeat the MD teams in shortened games after playing in B level brackets and got lucky. They even losing to their own B team at LOO. TG beat ALL the MD teams they played last summer(MD United, MDBlack, Skywalkers...etc) losing twice to teams they beat in full games by a goal. All good and as it should be. Won National Draw. YJ is just a step behind TG. Stop obsessing and admit it. Scores don’t lie. TG is not the best team, as there are several top. YJ is just astep behind TG (and Igloo)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What REAL tournament had TG won? Lax for Cure? No...didn't make playouffs. Nationals? No...ended up in 3rd place by 1 goal to team you're supposed to be so superior to. Did you even beat a single MD of any quality (MD Black, MD United, Skywalkers, Heros)? No. We beat them all. These teams are so very close that your arrogance us so overboard you come across as a tremendous windbad. Get a grip.

You sound like an uniformed fool. Stop going to the All Star Express and 3rd bracket of Laxin out loud. Play the MD teams in a full game like TG. Lax for the cure you played in a pal division of course you made the playoffs. Wright's team played in an A bracket. Not one A team in YJ A bracket. Hopefully this summer you enter competitive tournaments. Igloo embarrassed you twice also another team you should avoid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ3023 is the ginger sister nobody wants to hang out with😂 Arrogance + inadequacy = Loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the nonsense. YJ is always the best club to be in. Blue or Gold. seriously. TG good for you... it won't last long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What REAL tournament had TG won? Lax for Cure? No...didn't make playouffs. Nationals? No...ended up in 3rd place by 1 goal to team you're supposed to be so superior to. Did you even beat a single MD of any quality (MD Black, MD United, Skywalkers, Heros)? No. We beat them all. These teams are so very close that your arrogance us so overboard you come across as a tremendous windbad. Get a grip.

You sound like an uniformed fool. Stop going to the All Star Express and 3rd bracket of Laxin out loud. Play the MD teams in a full game like TG. Lax for the cure you played in a pal division of course you made the playoffs. Wright's team played in an A bracket. Not one A
team in YJ A bracket. Hopefully this summer you enter competitive tournaments. Igloo embarrassed you twice also another team you should avoid.

Who won lax for the cure 2023 division ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What REAL tournament had TG won? Lax for Cure? No...didn't make playouffs. Nationals? No...ended up in 3rd place by 1 goal to team you're supposed to be so superior to. Did you even beat a single MD of any quality (MD Black, MD United, Skywalkers, Heros)? No. We beat them all. These teams are so very close that your arrogance us so overboard you come across as a tremendous windbad. Get a grip.

You sound like an uniformed fool. Stop going to the All Star Express and 3rd bracket of Laxin out loud. Play the MD teams in a full game like TG. Lax for the cure you played in a pal division of course you made the playoffs. Wright's team played in an A bracket. Not one A
team in YJ A bracket. Hopefully this summer you enter competitive tournaments. Igloo embarrassed you twice also another team you should avoid.

You also won the All star express and 3rd bracket of Laxin out loud don't short change your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What REAL tournament had TG won? Lax for Cure? No...didn't make playouffs. Nationals? No...ended up in 3rd place by 1 goal to team you're supposed to be so superior to. Did you even beat a single MD of any quality (MD Black, MD United, Skywalkers, Heros)? No. We beat them all. These teams are so very close that your arrogance us so overboard you come across as a tremendous windbad. Get a grip.

You also won the All star express and 3rd bracket of Laxin out loud don't short change your team.

Lol, poster needs to realize that YJ is just not that good anymore, and about to get worse. Nobody cares about YJA or B for that matter. Irrelevant teams. Another disappointing summer for the organization. Not even in the conversation for best team on the Island. Can’t wait to watch Igloo and TG school you again. Also, let us know when you beat a MD team in a full game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these 91 girls coming to save the day for YJ. Having practices with the team before try outs. 91 was having trouble beating b and c level teams, how are they going to be the savior?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG has couple standout attackmen. They play like bumblebees.
YJ too and a strong defenseman. Jesters has 2 top middies and a defender, maybe 2-3. Igloo has more than 1. Handfull around 6.
Put them all on a all star team with the Rocky point goalie and take them anywhere.

Igloo has 6 lol. And the jesters lol. Come on people, let's get real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, poster needs to realize that YJ is just not that good anymore, and about to get worse. Nobody cares about YJA or B for that matter. Irrelevant teams. Another disappointing summer for the organization. Not even in the conversation for best team on the Island. Can’t wait to watch Igloo and TG school you again. Also, let us know when you beat a MD team in a full game!

I don’t want to hear from these delusional YJ cheerleaders again until they actually beat a LI team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ +91= Top Team in the C Bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like an uniformed fool. Stop going to the All Star Express and 3rd bracket of Laxin out loud. Play the MD teams in a full game
like TG. Lax for the cure you played in a pal division of course you made the playoffs. Wright's team played in an A bracket. Not one A

Was actually asking an honest question as my older kid has played in LFC over the years and it used to be competititive with several of the better Maryland teams attending. Had no idea who won the 2023 age group but apparently you bunch of insecure losers could not answer a simple question . What's interesting is that the better LI teams used to be in the discussion and many times were clearly the best in the country now you bunch of losers are happy to declare yourselves the best team of a below mediocre bunch , the talent in this 2023 group only indicates that the talent level on LI has dropped , at least in this pathetic group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like an uniformed fool. Stop going to the All Star Express and 3rd bracket of Laxin out loud. Play the MD teams in a full game
like TG. Lax for the cure you played in a pal division of course you made the playoffs. Wright's team played in an A bracket. Not one A

Was actually asking an honest question as my older kid has played in LFC over the years and it used to be competititive with several of the better Maryland teams attending. Had no idea who won the 2023 age group but apparently you bunch of insecure losers could not answer a simple question . What's interesting is that the better LI teams used to be in the discussion and many times were clearly the best in the country now you bunch of losers are happy to declare yourselves the best team of a below mediocre bunch , the talent in this 2023 group only indicates that the talent level on LI has dropped , at least in this pathetic group.

Another moron flapping their lips. You need to go back and read. TG has beaten (not just once) all best MD as well as LI teams last summer with the exception of Heros, who they didn’t play. YJ only beat MD teams 1 time in shortened games which questions validity. They also lost badly to Igloo. Any team can have a good or bad day. It is about overall consistency. TG just has a better overall body of work at this time. There are 3 teams in LI who are competitive with MD teams TG, YJ, and Igloo. Right now TG has separated themselves. They are the best team on Long Island and in the top cohort for the age group (there is no one team that has a record that would place them at #1) makes for great competitive games and tournaments. To say that talent has dropped on LI is a rediculous statement with no supporting data.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What REAL tournament had TG won? Lax for Cure? No...didn't make playouffs. Nationals? No...ended up in 3rd place by 1 goal to team you're supposed to be so superior to. Did you even beat a single MD of any quality (MD Black, MD United, Skywalkers, Heros)? No. We beat them all. These teams are so very close that your arrogance us so overboard you come across as a tremendous windbad. Get a grip.

Stop with your nonsensical posts. You don't have a 2023 daughter but read the thread and pick out the only tournament YJ won. You'd ratherr type on hear rather than look up past results. You and your fake post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like an uniformed fool. Stop going to the All Star Express

and 3rd bracket of Laxin out loud. Play the MD teams in a full game

Another moron flapping their lips. You need to go back and read. TG has beaten (not just once) all best MD as well as LI teams last summer with the exception of Heros, who they didn’t play. YJ only beat MD teams 1 time in shortened games which questions validity. They also lost badly to Igloo. Any team can have a good or bad day. It is about overall consistency. TG just has a better overall body of work at this time. There are 3 teams in LI who are competitive with MD teams TG, YJ, and Igloo. Right now TG has separated themselves. They are the best team on Long Island and in the top cohort for the age group (there is no one team that has a record that would place them at #1) makes for great competitive games and tournaments. To say that talent has dropped on LI is a rediculous statement with no supporting data.

Supporting data ? You clowns are bragging about making it into the finals of most tournaments you have played in , PATHETIC. I did get to read that you lost to NXT , sorry but no other age group TG black team would lose to NXT .The fact that Igloo won that tournament when the playing field is leveled makes them the best 2023 team on LI,.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Supporting data , your TG team lost to NXT , no other TG black team loses to NXT. The best team on LI when hold backs are not being used at 2023 is Igloo , that would never have been the case that essentially a town team is the best team on LI .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gelling before try outs, nice.

seriously...? Continuing to get worse! OMG! Now this team is a D team! Stop it now!! lets hope its a fair tryout and see the real girls rise to the top! Stop with the nonsense of bringing teams over that aren't even close to a top level! its such a joke!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What REAL tournament had TG won? Lax for Cure? No...didn't make playouffs. Nationals? No...ended up in 3rd place by 1 goal to team you're supposed to be so superior to. Did you even beat a single MD of any quality (MD Black, MD United, Skywalkers, Heros)? No. We beat them all. These teams are so very close that your arrogance us so overboard you come across as a tremendous windbad. Get a grip.

Supporting data ? You clowns are bragging about making it into the finals of most tournaments you have played in , PATHETIC. I did get to read that you lost to NXT , sorry but no other age group TG black team would lose to NXT .The fact that Igloo won that tournament when the playing field is leveled makes them the best 2023 team on LI,

Igloo 2-0 vs YJ. Igloo 1-2 vs TG. You can't be the best team and have a losing record against another LI team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone can have a bad game, YJ certainly knows about that. Stop crying and face facts. TG has the best overall record. They won National Draw, besting Igloo 2x, and also best Igloo to win the LIClassic(also losing to them by a goal) 3-1 record. TG got to the championship game in the other MD tournaments featuring real competition, not a pansy cake walk like YJ schedule. We saw what happened to YJ when the played a real schedule at Nationals, their record was terrible. Any other tournament and they would have been eliminated the first day. Facts are that YJ loses to TG EVERY time they play, TG has also also beat the top teams the same number of time they were beaten or have an overall winning record against MD Black, Skywalkers, MD United, Elite etc. All those teams have also lost to each other. Nobody is trying to say that TG is the top team in the age group. The claim is that TG is the best 2023 on LI and is very competitive off the Island. Furthermore, off the Island there is no one team that has separated itself and TG is in the top group. What is it exactly that you are having trouble understanding?

TG
Igloo
Everyone else

Page 13 of 34 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard