BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 34 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No... neither is The Real YJ team. That was the point. Navy & LI have many of the YJ girls. I Never said LI is the real A team. It is made of LEG, YJ and other organizations. All from Navy and LI have played with each other in different concoctions. All get along. We LOVE the Navy & LI equally as they are the same group. This all began with a Green Hornet parent talking smack that they beat doen YJ. Not true. Never beat team LI at Hofstra either. Revisionist history. To put down a score differential from an 11 yr old game from a year ago is weird & pathetic

YJs can't get out of their own way. The majority of YJ starters
(Navy+Team LI) played against the majority of TG (Hornets) starters on Sunday, and it wasn't pretty. It was the best game of the day, as the others were a waste of time. It is always a great game between the rivals. My daughter is a TG but we would never count out the YJs. All these girls are dedicated and work hard, I think it comes down to the coaching. YJ continues to lose the best players with the latest casualty a fantastic goalie. Every player that left YJ has gotten better while the YJ girls are having some difficulty getting the job done. How do you explain that? It's not because YJ girls are not good enough, but rather due to the toxic culture of the brand. Selfish me me me seldom works.

If it's the brand then how do explain that TG has never really had a team that was competitive with the YJ top team for more than one season . This nonsense sounds a lot like a few years back when TG would send only a select few 2020 players to play against off season YJ teams and claim they beat a YJ top team . The following summer the top 2020 TG players all jumped ship to YJ when they realized they did not want to play for Hofstra as most TG end up doing .

That 2020 TG team played and beat YJ at summer tournaments as well as all the MD teams and it lasted undefeated for two years. It was not just fall slap together team wins. Then it blew up and went to shambles. And that was years ago in like 5th grade, who cares. Big difference from 2023 age group, where ALL the LI teams are just watered down. Yes, competitive with each other, but none are strong off the Island. That being said, these two age groups do have one thing in common, the parents are the most over the top, obnoxious loud mouths.

The parent part is correct, not being competitive off the Island part reveals your ignorance. TG beat several top MD teams, and yes they were also beat by those teams. The games were close and could have gone either way. That is what competitive means, you dope. YJ was also competitive withe the MD teams, beating them, or playing close. Lets not forget about Igloo, who has also emerged as a top LI team. These teams are not watered down, as you say, the 2023 age groups have plenty of girls that play at a high level, and have proved it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching the Navy and Team Li players switching pinnies so they could play against TG. How did that work out for you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watching the Navy and Team Li players switching pinnies so they could play against TG. How did that work out for you?

I think TG should take that as a compliment. They are having a nice ride, but there is a small gap between the 3 top teams. TG has a solid skilled group with 2-3 ringers and no weak links. YJs will hopefully work out there coaching issues. Will be interesting to watch these teams over the next few years. The better girls have already separated themselves, I wouldn't expect much change from that. Will be interesting to see if there will be more movement or if the teams will basically stay together at this point. If this was last year, girls would already be getting recruited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No... neither is The Real YJ team. That was the point. Navy & LI have many of the YJ girls. I Never said LI is the real A team. It is made of LEG, YJ and other organizations. All from Navy and LI have played with each other in different concoctions. All get along. We LOVE the Navy & LI equally as they are the same group. This all began with a Green Hornet parent talking smack that they beat doen YJ. Not true. Never beat team LI at Hofstra either. Revisionist history. To put down a score differential from an 11 yr old game from a year ago is weird & pathetic

(Navy+Team LI) played against the majority of TG (Hornets) starters on Sunday, and it wasn't pretty. It was the best game of the day, as the others were a waste of time. It is always a great game between the rivals. My daughter is a TG but we would never count out the YJs. All these girls are dedicated and work hard, I think it comes down to the coaching. YJ continues to lose the best players with the latest casualty a fantastic goalie. Every player that left YJ has gotten better while the YJ girls are having some difficulty getting the job done. How do you explain that? It's not because YJ girls are not good enough, but rather due to the toxic culture of the brand. Selfish me me me seldom works.

If it's the brand then how do explain that TG has never really had a team that was competitive with the YJ top team for more than one season . This nonsense sounds a lot like a few years back when TG would send only a select few 2020 players to play against off season YJ teams and claim they beat a YJ top team . The following summer the top 2020 TG players all jumped ship to YJ when they realized they did not want to play for Hofstra as most TG end up doing .

That 2020 TG team played and beat YJ at summer tournaments as well as all the MD teams and it lasted undefeated for two years. It was not just fall slap together team wins. Then it blew up and went to shambles. And that was years ago in like 5th grade, who cares. Big difference from 2023 age group, where ALL the LI teams are just watered down. Yes, competitive with each other, but none are strong off the Island. That being said, these two age groups do have one thing in common, the parents are the most over the top, obnoxious loud mouths.

Actually went undefeated for 1 summer .That fall YJ beat them several times and the next summer YJ and MD traded wins and losses beating all others . Again I have seen this 2023 act before and it rarely ends well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually went undefeated for 1 summer .That fall YJ beat them several times and the next summer YJ and MD traded wins and losses beating all others . Again I have seen this 2023 act before and it rarely ends well.

The one difference is that for the first time players have been leaving YJ blue for the last two years and going to TG and other programs. This has never happened before. If YJ doesn't fix the problem more will leave.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares about your 2020 team. There is another forum (it's called 2020 girls) that you go spread your negativity on. The 2023 TG girls have been together for years, and are a solid group. It will end great for those girls, as they have been consistently improving the team and working hard. Now go worry about why your 2020 daughter has no interest and rides the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares about your 2020 team. There is another forum (it's called 2020 girls) that you go spread your negativity on. The 2023 TG girls have been together for years, and are a solid group. It will end great for those girls, as they have been consistently improving the team and working hard. Now go worry about why your 2020 daughter has no interest and rides the bench.

TG 2023's have 10 tournament championships and have been to the finals in every tournament but 2 in the last 2 years. They have had a great 2 years and have won championship's in every state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such an ignorant response but is to be expected from those going thru the process obviously for the first time. I could say something snarky like have fun when Hofstra is your kids only option but I wont. Its the same thing every year the parents who have kids in this (current 7th graders) get all caught up in thinking people actually care about their kids club team and how great they all are. Then they head out into the real world where their kid is being passed over due to "politics" , they whine about that for awhile and eventually come to the realization that no one cares. These defectors going to TG from YJ are displacing some of your former teammates and friends ,have fun with that as obviously your little superstars spot is secure until its not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s funny, but I have been through the process. Have an older one starting in college at a top 20 program (lax and academic) with a great scholarship. Didn’t need politics, talent speaks for itself. It’s clear that you are just jealous that your daughters YJ team didn’t live up to expectations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ignorant response says the man with all the answers. We get it, you know everything, this is everyone's first rodeo, everyone else is dumb, etc. Parents always go to the same montra against TG girls, "you will only get into Hofstra". Please get some facts behind these posts, it only takes a second to visit the TG website to see the truth. Girls are going to all top colleges.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s funny, but I have been through the process. Have an older one starting in college at a top 20 program (lax and academic) with a great scholarship. Didn’t need politics, talent speaks for itself. It’s clear that you are just jealous that your daughters YJ team didn’t live up to expectations.

Whats even funnier is a person calls you narcissistic and your reply is all about how wonderful your kid is,get some help.Not only do you have to tell us your kid is at a top 20 lax program, a top 20 academic program, is a starter, and to top it off a "great" scholarship .You must be a real pleasure to stand next to on the sideline as you cannot help being a complete windbag. I actually doubt what you claim is true as there are only a few programs that can claim both and it would be easy to see if any starters have younger sisters on 2023 TG but as you have been told and obviously cannot accept no one but you actually cares. You make it just too easy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We get it people, TG is better than YJ in this age group. Who are the teams that follow?
1. TG
2. YJ
3. Jesters
4. Igloo
5. Legacy
6. Elevate
7. Liberty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We get it people, TG is better than YJ in this age group. Who are the teams that follow?
1. TG
2. YJ
3. Jesters
4. Igloo
5. Legacy
6. Elevate
7. Liberty

Can list Jesters 3rd until they play real competition/real tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats even funnier is a person calls you narcissistic and your reply is all about how wonderful your kid is,get some help.Not only do you have to tell us your kid is at a top 20 lax program, a top 20 academic program, is a starter, and to top it off a "great" scholarship .You must be a real pleasure to stand next to on the sideline as you cannot help being a complete windbag. I actually doubt what you claim is true as there are only a few programs that can claim both and it would be easy to see if any starters have younger sisters on 2023 TG but as you have been told and obviously cannot accept no one but you actually cares. You make it just too easy.

There are plenty of girls who have older brothers who play/played or will play at the next level too. Why do you assume the poster was referring to their daughter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. TG
2. YJ
3. Jesters
4. Igloo
5. Legacy
6. Elevate
7. Liberty

I would put Igloo ahead of YJ (beat them 2x handily) then everything else looks spot on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats even funnier is a person calls you narcissistic and your reply is all about how wonderful your kid is,get some help.Not only do you have to tell us your kid is at a top 20 lax program, a top 20 academic program, is a starter, and to top it off a "great" scholarship .You must
be a real pleasure to stand next to on the sideline as you cannot help being a complete windbag. I actually doubt what you claim is true as there are only a few programs that can claim both and it would be easy to see if any starters have younger sisters on 2023 TG but as you have been told and obviously cannot accept no one but you actually cares. You make it just too easy.

There are plenty of girls who have older brothers who play/played or will play at the next level too. Why do you assume the poster was referring to their daughter?

It's possible but they said been thru the process before I have found the girls process to be somewhat different from the boys . Either way top 20 lax top 20 academic is a small list and seriously no reason for that kinda of narcicistic nonsense .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG 2023 has several tiny girls on that team. Tournament wins in 5th and 6th grade mean zero when they get to high school. Half of that team will not mature and be fast or strong enough to compete in high school, yet alone college. People are crazy trying to project 5th grade talent. That's why recruiting was stopped so early. I know, I know . . . my daughter rides the bench . . . 2020 is very relevant because those parents were boasting at the time and that age level team fell apart due to injuries and egos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG 2023 has several tiny girls on that team. Tournament wins in 5th and 6th grade mean zero when they get to high school. Half of that team will not mature and be fast or strong enough to compete in high school, yet alone college. People are crazy tryindaag to project 5th grade talent. That's why recruiting was stopped so early. I know, I know . . . my daughter rides the bench . . . 2020 is very relevant because those parents were boasting at the time and that age level team fell apart due to injuries and egos.

Umm... first of all the girls are in 7th grade, not 5th, (your ignorance glaring again) They have another couple years to grow. Second, look at the parents, that’s most likely what they’ll look like. As for TG, they have plenty of tall physical girls who run past YJ and belt it in despite the face guarding. They have a couple of smaller girls who are super skilled tough, hard workers who get the job done. If a girl is 5’ 6” or 5’ 7” now, which TG has a bunch, I don’t see your point. Not like YJ has any difference in sizes as a matter of fact the better YJ girls are smaller. Igloos top girls are tall and physical. 2 of them. You really need to go back to your 2020 forum, it’s getting embarrassing for you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. TG
2. YJ
3. Jesters
4. Igloo
5. Legacy
6. Elevate
7. Liberty

I would put Igloo ahead of YJ (beat them 2x handily) then everything else looks spot on.

1. TG
2. YJ
3. Jesters
4. Igloo
5. Legacy
6. Elevate
7. Liberty

Igloo is definitely #2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG 2023 has several tiny girls on that team. Tournament wins in 5th and 6th grade mean zero when they get to high school. Half of that team will not mature and be fast or strong enough to compete in high school, yet alone college. People are crazy tryindaag to project 5th grade talent. That's why recruiting was stopped so early. I know, I know . . . my daughter rides the bench . . . 2020 is very relevant because those parents were boasting at the time and that age level team fell apart due to injuries and egos.

Umm... first of all the girls are in 7th grade, not 5th, (your ignorance
glaring again) They have another couple years to grow. Second, look at the parents, that’s most likely what they’ll look like. As for TG, they have plenty of tall physical girls who run past YJ and belt it in despite the face guarding. They have a couple of smaller girls who are super skilled tough, hard workers who get the job done. If a girl is 5’ 6” or 5’ 7” now, which TG has a bunch, I don’t see your point. Not like YJ has any difference in sizes as a matter of fact the better YJ girls are smaller. Igloos top girls are tall and physical. 2 of them. You really need to go back to your 2020 forum, it’s getting embarrassing for you!

First off you there are several different posters who have brought up 2020 group . Second , the 2020 group is relevant because that TG group acted just like you , ignorant , but at least they were a very good team beating all teams not just best on LI. Third saying you have players that "belt it in" tells everyone reading your post that you are clueless, talk about embarrassing .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Umm... first of all the girls are in 7th grade, not 5th, (your ignorance
glaring again) They have another couple years to grow. Second, look at the parents, that’s most likely what they’ll look like. As for TG, they have plenty of tall physical girls who run past YJ and belt it in despite the face guarding. They have a couple of smaller girls who are super skilled tough, hard workers who get the job done. If a girl is 5’ 6” or 5’ 7” now, which TG has a bunch, I don’t see your point. Not like YJ has any difference in sizes as a matter of fact the better YJ girls are smaller. Igloos top girls are tall and physical. 2 of them. You really need to go back to your 2020 forum, it’s getting embarrassing for you!

First off you there are several different posters who have brought up 2020 group . Second , the 2020 group is relevant because that TG group acted just like you , ignorant , but at least they were a very good team beating all teams not just best on LI. Third saying you have players that "belt it in" tells everyone reading your post that you are clueless, talk about embarrassing .

Nobody cares about 2020, irrelevant. Stop living in the past and making useless comparisons. Worry about why your daughters team is now ranked 3rd on LI., and why you're such a tool. Your obsession with TG is getting creepy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG 2023 has several tiny girls on that team. Tournament wins in 5th and 6th grade mean zero when they get to high school. Half of that team will not mature and be fast or strong enough to compete in high school, yet alone college. People are crazy trying to project 5th grade talent. That's why recruiting was stopped so early. I know, I know . . . my daughter rides the bench . . . 2020 is very relevant because those parents were boasting at the time and that age level team fell apart due to injuries and egos.

Another clueless poster. Glad you weren't evaluating Caroline Fitzgerald, Kylie Ohlmiller or Ally Kennedy they are probably all too small to play women's lacrosse by your standards. You are a great forecaster and can tell how big or how a girl will develop in the future by their size or skill level in 7th grade. There's YJ and everyone else except in this age group and that must be a tough pill to swallow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still hoping that there will be a significant change in the 2023 rosters. The arrogance, sportsmanship and behavior of parents needs to be addressed. I believe CR wants to develop girls not create this toxic atmosphere. The hostility towards each other is terrible. Remember those you bash and criticize could be your teammates later on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. TG
2. YJ
3. Jesters
4. Igloo
5. Legacy
6. Elevate
7. Liberty

1. TG
2. YJ
3. Jesters
4. Igloo
5. Legacy
6. Elevate
7. Liberty

Igloo is definitely #2

YJ Wright should be in the mix also. Certainly not above igloo but above Jesters...this seems off

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Still hoping that there will be a significant change in the 2023 rosters. The arrogance, sportsmanship and behavior of parents needs to be addressed. I believe CR wants to develop girls not create this toxic atmosphere. The hostility towards each other is terrible. Remember those you bash and criticize could be your teammates later on.

Changes are coming they just might not be for the better. Look at the Primetime roster in all honesty geez these 91 girls are not going to help this team at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Umm... first of all the girls are in 7th grade, not 5th, (your ignorance glaring again) They have another couple years to grow. Second, look at the parents, that’s most likely what they’ll look like. As for TG, they have plenty of tall physical girls who run past YJ and belt it in despite the face guarding. They have a couple of smaller girls who are super skilled tough, hard workers who get the job done. If a girl is 5’ 6” or 5’ 7” now, which TG has a bunch, I don’t see your point. Not like YJ has any difference in sizes as a matter of fact the better YJ girls are smaller. Igloos top girls are tall and physical. 2 of them. You really need to go back to your 2020 forum, it’s getting embarrassing for you!

The only thing you are correct about is that recruiting stopped so early which benefited the early growers. Bad part for you is that your bigger less skilled daughter is going to continue to be beat by the smaller skilled player who will eventually grow. Then she will be the same size or taller and more skilled. Better for the smaller skilled players that recruitment is later, don't you agree? And there are a lot of skilled smaller players on various 2023 teams. Keep making excuses for your daughter as to why she is not living up to your standards OR maybe you can get outside and practice with her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only thing you are correct about is that recruiting stopped so early which benefited the early growers. Bad part for you is that your bigger less skilled daughter is going to continue to be beat by the smaller skilled player who will eventually grow. Then she will be the same size or taller and more skilled. Better for the smaller skilled players that recruitment is later, don't you agree? And there are a lot of skilled smaller players on various 2023 teams. Keep making excuses for your daughter as to why she is not living up to your standards OR maybe you can get outside and practice with her.

But my daughter is living up to my standards, actually exceeds them. She works hard and excels at game time, never comes out in close games. On top of that, she has a 4.2 GPA. She is a taller girl, as tall as the average woman lax player now. I am proud of all of her accomplishments. I don't need to go outside and practice with her, she is already out there on her own. My only disappointment is that she won't be able to play Varsity until next year. Any other words of wisdom?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Still hoping that there will be a significant change in the 2023 rosters. The arrogance, sportsmanship and behavior of parents needs to be addressed. I believe CR wants to develop girls not create this toxic atmosphere. The hostility towards each other is terrible. Remember those you bash and criticize could be your teammates later on.

Changes are coming they just might not be for the better. Look at the Primetime roster in all honesty geez these 91 girls are not going to help this team at all.

thought that was just a rumor. Why would they by pass tryouts? Is CR really just giving the A a the 91 mediocre team? It can't be! Some of the girls on B I know have been training super hard. Seems as if she just looks past what she has and goes other places instead. fl$, 91 etc. Probably why so many girls leave. There is no superstar on 91. I am sure they are good players but not any better then Wright. Don't get why they don't look and develop in their own organization. It is almost if you are on B you should just go somewhere else because you won't be looked at. you are better off in another organization ..then again most girls who went from b to A don't play at all and the B team suffers. Don't get it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rankings for 2023
TG Black
Igloo (1-2 vs TG but did win Nationals)
YJ Blue
Jesters
Legacy
YJ Gold
Empire
Liberty Black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are no TG or Igloo girls going over to YJ? They could use a few of those to improve the team. Will CR try to recruit them before tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The rankings for 2023
TG Black
YJ Blue
Jesters
Legacy
YJ Gold
Empire
Liberty Black

Elevate and the Blue Devils both beat Empire last season. Empire hasn't played in a competitive tournament why would they be ranked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But my daughter is living up to my standards, actually exceeds them. She works hard and excels at game time, never comes out in close games. On top of that, she has a 4.2 GPA. She is a taller girl, as tall as the average woman lax player now. I am proud of all of her accomplishments. I don't need to go outside and practice with her, she is already out there on her own. My only disappointment is that she won't be able to play Varsity until next year. Any other words of wisdom?

If your daughter as you say was living up to your standards, then you wouldn't be coming on here and knocking down other little girls. You'd be a happy person and not feel the need to rip other hard working players apart. Sad little person you are indeed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]TG 2023 has several tiny girls on that team. Tournament wins in 5th and 6th grade mean zero when they get to high school. Half of that team will not mature and be fast or strong enough to compete in high school, yet alone college. People are crazy tryindaag to project 5th grade talent. That's why recruiting was stopped so early. I know, I know . . . my daughter rides the bench . . . 2020 is very relevant because those parents were boasting at the time and that age level team fell apart due to injuries and egos.

Did they retire your daughter's pal jersey or build a statue for her yet? Pass the ball to my daughter and get out of the way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rankings for 2023
TG Black
YJ Blue
Jesters
Legacy
YJ Gold
Empire
Liberty Black

Looks right. Will be interesting to see how the YJ teams adjust to the pending changes. Can’t see it being pretty with an influx of girls who don’t bring anything new to the table, with the exception of the goalie. How will playing time change. The core YJA starters are used to staying on the field the majority of the games. How will new girls react to sitting on the bench, or will YJA go to the Wright model where everyone get equal playing time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your daughter as you say was living up to your standards, then you wouldn't be coming on here and knocking down other little girls. You'd be a happy person and not feel the need to rip other hard working players apart. Sad little person you are indeed.

So you think only disgruntled people come on here? I don't knock anyone's kid, I admire the girls on all the teams who give great competition. My daughter always looks forward playing top teams. Win or lose. Athletes get better playing other great athletes. Big, small, makes no difference. Skill, Athleticism, work ethic and desire make a great athlete. Pretty sure it was you who came on hear spewing nonsense about how 12 year old girls have peaked and are destined to burn out, get injured or just stop growing. You are simply wrong on everything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG Black
YJ Blue
Jesters
Legacy
YJ Gold
Empire
Liberty Black

Looks right. Will be interesting to see how the YJ teams adjust to the pending changes. Can’t see it being pretty with an influx of girls who don’t bring anything new to the table, with the exception of the goalie. How will playing time change. The core YJA starters are used to staying on the field the majority of the games. How will new girls react to sitting on the bench, or will YJA go to the Wright model where everyone get equal playing time?

There has never been equal time on any top YJ team and never will. The club prides itself on winning and being a top organization. The new girls will have to earn playing time or sit on the bench its that simple. I'm sure YJ will be in more competitive tournaments this upcoming summer so players will have to sink or swim.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG Black
YJ Blue
Jesters
Legacy
YJ Gold
Empire
Liberty Black

There has never been equal time on any top YJ team and never will. The club prides itself on winning and being a top organization. The new girls will have to earn playing time or sit on the bench its that simple. I'm sure YJ will be in more competitive tournaments this upcoming summer so players will have to sink or swim.

In 7th grade? are you kidding me...thats stupid and creates a toxic environment ....no wonder why everyone leaves. Whose judging? The idiot coach? or are the parents putting pressure on the coaches to play their kid...seems more like it. There is no judge of talent on 2023 its just who you know...that is a fact. that is why its a mess!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the new 91 MS players should be the answer...

Please , 91= more mediocrity. Goallie is the only one who is "A" caliber. Rest are average. Thats why they didn't try out. Funny how the YJ girl who didn't make A or B last year is back on the YJ A roster (or Wantagh roster) more BS. And thats why YJ 2023 will be always 2 team always. Politics and Friens and Family. CR is just takin in the $$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and then lost to their B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered