BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 34 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG and Igloo will both find room for top tier girls

Which proves the piont that if you're a top player, tryouts are for other girls. What's sad is that after taking on new girls and increasing the roster size, some girls will be cast to the curb. Apparently secret tryouts have already been arranged

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 was a true A. 1 was offered A. 3 were B.

YJA picked up 2 excellent middies (both better than those that left).

The starters are Not leaving. And what did they do this past summer? Really, do we have to litigate this again? Beat Hero's, Beat MD United, Beat Skywalkers and won Lax for Cure (the TG was at too). Lost two 1 goal games at Nationals. As said months ago, if you win 2 and lose 2 you are playing at your talent level. This includes TG, Igloo and the MD top teams. My daughter LOVED her YJA teammates. She had FUN. We parents ALL get along, contratrary to comments from people NOT on the team who really have no clue. The few loud mouths that left are not what we want to be around anyway. We will win some and we will lose some. In this era of diluted teams where every ex college player starts a club (SS, Steve L, etc), there is no longer the strangle hold of "The YJ way" but every starter would be welcomed AND START on any other organizations team...period. The starters are TOP caliber players. The TEAM needs to put it together better for sure. Even when it doesn't, we're still the ones on LI eveyone is after. That's confirmed by the endless Obsession by all those constantly trashing us. Yes..."Jealousy is the Green Eyed Monster which doth MOCK the meat it feeds on!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well that didn't last long!!! ha ha! btw the above post is just weird.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The starters are Not leaving. And what did they do this past summer? Really, do we have to litigate this again? Beat Hero's, Beat MD United, Beat Skywalkers and won Lax for Cure (the TG was at too). Lost two 1 goal games at Nationals. As said months ago, if you win 2 and lose 2 you are playing at your talent level. This includes TG, Igloo and the MD top teams. My daughter LOVED her YJA teammates. She had FUN. We parents ALL get along, contratrary to comments from people NOT on the team who really have no clue. The few loud mouths that left are not what we want to be around anyway. We will win some and we will lose some. In this era of diluted teams where every ex college player starts a club (SS, Steve L, etc), there is no longer the strangle hold of "The YJ way" but every starter would be welcomed AND START on any other organizations team...period. The starters are TOP caliber players. The TEAM needs to put it together better for sure. Even when it doesn't, we're still the ones on LI eveyone is after. That's confirmed by the endless Obsession by all those constantly trashing us. Yes..."Jealousy is the Green Eyed Monster which doth MOCK the meat it feeds on!"

Stop holding on to one tournament, the body of work over the last 2 years is terrible. Lost to B team like 3 times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop holding on to one tournament, the body of work over the last 2 years is terrible. Lost to B team like 3 times.

Changes are coming no doubt

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]1 was a true A. 1 was offered A. 3 were B.

Changes are coming no doubt

There should be another horrible outing vs TG. This team needs help looking forward to tryouts and the impending changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Changes have been made

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another disappointing day for YJ vs TG at Stonybrook. YJ outplayed at every position. Interesting to see the YJ goalie left for TG and all the other former YJ girls running circles around their former teammates. Jackallone had a real big mouth at the start of the game but shut up real quick after losing by 7 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the new 91 MS players should be the answer...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Another disappointing day for YJ vs TG at Stonybrook. YJ outplayed at every position. Interesting to see the YJ goalie left for TG and all the other former YJ girls running circles around their former teammates. Jackallone had a real big mouth at the start of the game but shut up real quick after losing by 7 goals.

Jackallone didn't coach that was two other YJ parents coaching if that's what you want to call it. They did alot of screaming and micromanaging as they tried to coach. YJ was outplayed in this game as Spallina watched from the sideline.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Another disappointing day for YJ vs TG at Stonybrook. YJ outplayed at every position. Interesting to see the YJ goalie left for TG and all the other former YJ girls running circles around their former teammates. Jackallone had a real big mouth at the start of the game but shut up real quick after losing by 7 goals.

Jackallone didn't coach that was two other YJ parents coaching if that's what you want to call it. They did alot of screaming and micromanaging as they tried to coach. YJ was outplayed in this game as Spallina watched from the sideline.

Heard he was scouting the TG girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]All the new 91 MS players should be the answer...

Yeah cause MS looked good in the tournament.... UGH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those here pretending to have a clue...you would have seen rest of the YJ team from the track watching the game having played on Team LI that would have relished smacking down TG. I also don't give a [lacrosse] if people "figure out who I am!!!" I know what reality is here. TG did NOT play YJ yesterday...they played NAVY...moron. You Just can't wait to Brag about any [lacrosse]. Your coach has class, most patents have class...but on your part....this is not class. Here is my 1st call out...show up at Oyster Bay !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MS was not competitive. They have B level players. Typical PAL team. Are those the girls that are supposed to make YJ better? Yikes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why was Jackallone coaching if they got a new coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those here pretending to have a clue...you would have seen rest of the YJ team from the track watching the game having played on Team LI that would have relished smacking down TG. I also don't give a [lacrosse] if people "figure out who I am!!!" I know what reality is here. TG did NOT play YJ yesterday...they played NAVY...moron. You Just can't wait to Brag about any [lacrosse]. Your coach has class, most patents have class...but on your part....this is not class. Here is my 1st call out...show up at Oyster Bay !!

Haha!! The Team LI girls ran over to play with the rest of the YJ team navy (All the YJ starters) Did'nt help. As for Team LI smaking down TG.....now that's funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couple of points and I have no dog in this fight. If you call a coach out for acting poorly on the sideline only to be rebuffed as he was not there you look ignorant at best. To say a team looked terrible at a fall 7 on 7 is just ridiculous and makes you look desperate, beautiful day at SB and you have to make it out like it was a national championship.Good for all the kids that played and hopefully all the off season work makes each of them better players.When you knock other clubs so often and emotionally its obvious that you are insecure in something. "A Lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep", you come across as a sheep when you constantly try to tell everyone you know better or your kids club is better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the loser. Always fun to see the YJ parents walking away with their heads down. Nothing against the girls, who are very good players, its the cocky parents I can do without. For someone who doesn't concern themselves with the opinions of others, you sure do come on here making a lot of excuses! I do agree with you on one point, was a beautiful day at SB, and the hard work many girls have put in was evident on the field, as the gap grows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't play TG you played Green Hornets. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ parents were animals on the sidelines. They thought this was their National Championship against TG. It was a pleasure to watch the TG players shut the YJ parents up quickly. Total beat down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]For those here pretending to have a clue...you would have seen rest of the YJ team from the track watching the game having played on Team LI that would have relished smacking down TG. I also don't give a [lacrosse] if people "figure out who I am!!!" I know what reality is here. TG did NOT play YJ yesterday...they played NAVY...moron. You Just can't wait to Brag about any [lacrosse]. Your coach has class, most patents have class...but on your part....this is not class. Here is my 1st call out...show up at Oyster Bay !!

Smacking them down like you did at Nationals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't play TG you played Green Hornets. Lol.

love seeing a YJ stung by a hornet, while the goons wearing "fear the bee" tee shirts scream on the sidelines! Can't make this stuff up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]For those here pretending to have a clue...you would have seen rest of the YJ team from the track watching the game having played on Team LI that would have relished smacking down TG. I also don't give a [lacrosse] if people "figure out who I am!!!" I know what reality is here. TG did NOT play YJ yesterday...they played NAVY...moron. You Just can't wait to Brag about any [lacrosse]. Your coach has class, most patents have class...but on your part....this is not class. Here is my 1st call out...show up at Oyster Bay !!

You talk about class and in the same post you are talking about "smacking them down". They are 12 year old girls right? You have a good little group of players. They just aren't as good as the TG girls. And that's ok. You just need to accept it and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why did all these Navy girls carry YJ bags? The best player on YJ from MC also played for Navy. Does the Navy team have players that weren't asked to play on Team LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team LI the team carried the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A parent "calling out" 12 year old girls is sad and sorry at best. No one cares if Team LI goes to Oyster Bay. The "best players" came of the track and were on the field with the rest getting their heads spun around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the sake of sanity I hope the YJ girls eventually beat the TG girls in this age group...the parents need a bone to chew on for a while. Maybe getting a win will help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sad to see parents from the same club but on different teams fighting over who is the real team. Why do we have continuely bash our own girls. Majority of the girls from navy and team LI are from our yj club...so the girls on team LI are the real team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The A players played for Team LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sad to see parents from the same club but on different teams fighting over who is the real team. Why do we have continuely bash our own girls. Majority of the girls from navy and team LI are from our yj club...so the girls on team LI are the real team?

When team Navy and Team LI combined for the last game they lost by 7 to the Hornets. Neither of those teams are the “real deal”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Changes are needed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No... neither is The Real YJ team. That was the point. Navy & LI have many of the YJ girls. I Never said LI is the real A team. It is made of LEG, YJ and other organizations. All from Navy and LI have played with each other in different concoctions. All get along. We LOVE the Navy & LI equally as they are the same group. This all began with a Green Hornet parent talking smack that they beat doen YJ. Not true. Never beat team LI at Hofstra either. Revisionist history. To put down a score differential from an 11 yr old game from a year ago is weird & pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the new 91 MS players should be the answer...

bahahahahahahahah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MS was not competitive. They have B level players. Typical PAL team. Are those the girls that are supposed to make YJ better? Yikes!

I heard they are already taking over the A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No... neither is The Real YJ team. That was the point. Navy & LI have many of the YJ girls. I Never said LI is the real A team. It is made of LEG, YJ and other organizations. All from Navy and LI have played with each other in different concoctions. All get along. We LOVE the Navy & LI equally as they are the same group. This all began with a Green Hornet parent talking smack that they beat doen YJ. Not true. Never beat team LI at Hofstra either. Revisionist history. To put down a score differential from an 11 yr old game from a year ago is weird & pathetic

YJs can't get out of their own way. The majority of YJ starters (Navy+Team LI) played against the majority of TG (Hornets) starters on Sunday, and it wasn't pretty. It was the best game of the day, as the others were a waste of time. It is always a great game between the rivals. My daughter is a TG but we would never count out the YJs. All these girls are dedicated and work hard, I think it comes down to the coaching. YJ continues to lose the best players with the latest casualty a fantastic goalie. Every player that left YJ has gotten better while the YJ girls are having some difficulty getting the job done. How do you explain that? It's not because YJ girls are not good enough, but rather due to the toxic culture of the brand. Selfish me me me seldom works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was definitely a total beat down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One correction...only 1 girl from Team LI played with Navy. MC girl. Team LI girls on Leg left and rest of Team LI from UJ watched.
Your post has its merits. Yes, goalie that left is very good...so is Leg goalie from BBP who went home. Apparently so is team 91 goalie possibly coming in. Again... your post has merit. But in no way was Navy or LI the YJ team whereas Green Hornets IS Top Gun. BTW... tall Eva of TG also played with team LI last year. It is a melting pot of a few organizations. We all wanted stuff against each other on LI without going to MD and now that we get it, it becomes even more toxic with that 1st "we kicked YJ's" post. Me included! So...forget the call out in Ouster Bay...How about...."Let's all meet again inOuster Bay and have a beer together for a change" ??? Any takers for that model?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJs can't get out of their own way. The majority of YJ starters
(Navy+Team LI) played against the majority of TG (Hornets) starters on Sunday, and it wasn't pretty. It was the best game of the day, as the others were a waste of time. It is always a great game between the rivals. My daughter is a TG but we would never count out the YJs. All these girls are dedicated and work hard, I think it comes down to the coaching. YJ continues to lose the best players with the latest casualty a fantastic goalie. Every player that left YJ has gotten better while the YJ girls are having some difficulty getting the job done. How do you explain that? It's not because YJ girls are not good enough, but rather due to the toxic culture of the brand. Selfish me me me seldom works.

If it's the brand then how do explain that TG has never really had a team that was competitive with the YJ top team for more than one season . This nonsense sounds a lot like a few years back when TG would send only a select few 2020 players to play against off season YJ teams and claim they beat a YJ top team . The following summer the top 2020 TG players all jumped ship to YJ when they realized they did not want to play for Hofstra as most TG end up doing .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One correction...only 1 girl from Team LI played with Navy. MC girl. Team LI girls on Leg left and rest of Team LI from UJ watched.
Your post has its merits. Yes, goalie that left is very good...so is Leg goalie from BBP who went home. Apparently so is team 91 goalie possibly coming in. Again... your post has merit. But in no way was Navy or LI the YJ team whereas Green Hornets IS Top Gun. BTW... tall Eva of TG also played with team LI last year. It is a melting pot of a few organizations. We all wanted stuff against each other on LI without going to MD and now that we get it, it becomes even more toxic with that 1st "we kicked YJ's" post. Me included! So...forget the call out in Ouster Bay...How about...."Let's all meet again inOuster Bay and have a beer together for a change" ??? Any takers for that model?

Great post! This all needs to be more about the girls. The girls who played for GH, LI, and Navy represent the top Cohort. Who cares what club they play for. Doubt any of those girls are going to Hofstra and all generally seem happy on their home club. Who cares if they play for TG YJ or Legacy! These pick up teams are an awesome way to stay on LI and get better. Most of the parents do actually get along, and more probably would if they got to know each other. We all have way more in common with each other than we may realize. And this is great that we now have several teams on LI that can compete with each other AND with the MD teams. Wish we could do this every weekend!! Good luck to all the girls this fall (TG parent)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJs can't get out of their own way. The majority of YJ starters
(Navy+Team LI) played against the majority of TG (Hornets) starters on Sunday, and it wasn't pretty. It was the best game of the day, as the others were a waste of time. It is always a great game between the rivals. My daughter is a TG but we would never count out the YJs. All these girls are dedicated and work hard, I think it comes down to the coaching. YJ continues to lose the best players with the latest casualty a fantastic goalie. Every player that left YJ has gotten better while the YJ girls are having some difficulty getting the job done. How do you explain that? It's not because YJ girls are not good enough, but rather due to the toxic culture of the brand. Selfish me me me seldom works.

If it's the brand then how do explain that TG has never really had a team that was competitive with the YJ top team for more than one season . This nonsense sounds a lot like a few years back when TG would send only a select few 2020 players to play against off season YJ teams and claim they beat a YJ top team . The following summer the top 2020 TG players all jumped ship to YJ when they realized they did not want to play for Hofstra as most TG end up doing .

That 2020 TG team played and beat YJ at summer tournaments as well as all the MD teams and it lasted undefeated for two years. It was not just fall slap together team wins. Then it blew up and went to shambles. And that was years ago in like 5th grade, who cares. Big difference from 2023 age group, where ALL the LI teams are just watered down. Yes, competitive with each other, but none are strong off the Island. That being said, these two age groups do have one thing in common, the parents are the most over the top, obnoxious loud mouths.

Page 11 of 34 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard