BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 116 of 128 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't you worry about me - I'm doing just fine, my kids are doing just fine and we didn't have to game the system to get ahead. Hey after your double holdback can't into the school he verbally committed to in the 8th grade you can always do a PG year.

Other than a bitter pill, what is it that you require? We get it, relax. Without mediocre, there would be no great. Oh, and you picked the forum for the club with the most proven track record to shill your non-sense, so there's that too..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great come back.....proves the point that you don't understand the value of a good education.... how's Perry Hall doing for your kid??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could the administrator of this forum please create a new thread devoted to the topic of holdbacks? It seems every thread on the Maryland forum is littered with this discussion. If you created a new "Holdback Discussion" thread, those of us who are interested in our own teams and leagues could stay informed, without having to weed through all of this nonsense. Those interested in tilting at windmills could continue their discussion in their own thread regarding holdbacks. The rest of us would like the threads regarding our specific teams and leagues to go forward without any more debate about the rule that was changed FOUR YEARS AGO and that WILL NOT BE CHANGED ANY TIME SOON. This would truly be a public service. Thank you.

..and que the hyperventilating in 3..2..1..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor whittle crab nation couldn't handle the truth.... we need a separate board because our cupcake kids who weren't good enough to play against kids their own age don't like it when people say mean things about them... wahwahwah....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor whittle crab nation couldn't handle the truth.... we need a separate board because our cupcake kids who weren't good enough to play against kids their own age don't like it when people say mean things about them... wahwahwah....

Hey dbag they just created a new thread for you to spit out your trash. Too bad your kid just can't cut it at the club level. I'm sure you discuss this every evening watching your fluffy tv shows. Boo hoo hoo, I feel so bad for my little snowflake Johnny.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know you're doing things right when there is this much teeth gnashing hate and jealousy out there...LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdbacks and Crabs are interchangeable. Your trash is everyone else's truth. Own it cheater.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Show your kid that you need a good education to get a good job and not follow in your foot steps and complain about kids that are "spoiled private school kids". If you had spent as much time trying to get ahead at work and/or get a better job as you do complaining about hold backs then perhaps your kid could go to a private school and gain an advantage over his peers. That's what life's all about ...... taking advantage of the opportunities in front of you and not complaining how you've been screwed.

A sign of a good parent is one who gives their children opportunities they themselves never had as a child. It seems you are not one of those parents!!

Prefect point I agree. That is why I started give my son HGH when he was 13. I also paid for the answer to the SAT. He is so far ahead I just do not know what to do with myself.

For yourself, I don't know, maybe an azzplug.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey dbag they just created a new thread for you to spit out your trash. Too bad your kid just can't cut it at the club level. I'm sure you discuss this every evening watching your fluffy tv shows. Boo hoo hoo, I feel so bad for my little snowflake Johnny.

I can't figure out the holdback forum, won't let me reply. I should have freakin held back, so I was smart enough to comment on the holdback forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdbacks and Crabs are interchangeable. Your trash is everyone else's truth. Own it cheater.

That was poetic, but like if poetry had diarrhea.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't figure out the holdback forum, won't let me reply. I should have freakin held back, so I was smart enough to comment on the holdback forum.

Maybe your 10 year old son or daughter can help you out. Oh, I get it, they even posted the above post for you. Pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least no one on here has the kind of "crabs" you have. You know the STD kind. Now you have to own that dbag.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of this Holdback BS. Go post that garbage on the other thread.

The real question is: When will Crabs make the trip to Leesburg and play Evergreen?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The real question is: When will Crabs make the trip to Leesburg and play Evergreen?

Get the f out of here, everyone is sick of hearing about your pathetic Evergreen team. No Maryland team is going to waste their time to go to Va to play some pathetic Evergreen c level team, not even b or c level teams, who would kick Evergreen's butt. Go find somewhere else to post your useless BS and stay out of the Maryland section. This Evergreen crap is just that, CRAP.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Look how quiet these forums have become now that there is no more anonymous posting. Maybe now we can get back to talking about lacrosse.

#standfortheanthem
Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Popeye
Look how quiet these forums have become now that there is no more anonymous posting. Maybe now we can get back to talking about lacrosse.

You're right. Now that you know who I am as I am registered, I'm really scared.:)

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Get the f out of here, everyone is sick of hearing about your pathetic Evergreen team. No Maryland team is going to waste their time to go to Va to play some pathetic Evergreen c level team, not even b or c level teams, who would kick Evergreen's butt. Go find somewhere else to post your useless BS and stay out of the Maryland section. This Evergreen crap is just that, CRAP.

Evergreen will take on all teams in MD-VA-Anywhere. Wait for 10-1-2017. Making us create a profile and login will not stop the Evergreenmachine

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by MADERCAVGREENLAX

Evergreen will take on all teams in MD-VA-Anywhere. Wait for 10-1-2017. Making us create a profile and login will not stop the Evergreenmachine

You're an idiot.

#standfortheanthem
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Crabs cheat as much as you claim how come the have never been caught or Ickes out of a tournament Honestly not from around Baltimore so I am confused why it is said so often.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok HGH is given to people who have delayed puberty or have started their puberty and it stopped its only given to kids of cannot complete puberty. You are using it as if it is given to kids to make them grow an extra four inches which displays you ignorance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Crabs cheat as much as you claim how come the have never been caught or Ickes out of a tournament Honestly not from around Baltimore so I am confused why it is said so often.

At the beginning of Youth lacrosse going to grade based a few years ago, Crabs were king of getting kids that were prefirst or heldback ( which means generally 1 month to 1 year older players then other teams without them ) . They also were a huge proponent of grade base due to private school influence. Technically according to rules they werent cheaters, but many felt having older select prefirst/holdback kids playing against younger age based kids was cheating and going against what Youth sports stands for. Many still do and call them cheaters. Which they arent really with grade base leagues rules.

Youth sports was never meant to be grade base below 8th grade. Only grade after 8th grade. Which is why all youth sports are age prior to 8th.

Many teams now have caught up with Crabs and have their share of holdbacks/prefirsts too. I suspect Crabs for all their teams still have the most, but who knows now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At the beginning of Youth lacrosse going to grade based a few years ago, Crabs were king of getting kids that were prefirst or heldback ( which means generally 1 month to 1 year older players then other teams without them ) . They also were a huge proponent of grade base due to private school influence. Technically according to rules they werent cheaters, but many felt having older select prefirst/holdback kids playing against younger age based kids was cheating and going against what Youth sports stands for. Many still do and call them cheaters. Which they arent really with grade base leagues rules.

Youth sports was never meant to be grade base below 8th grade. Only grade after 8th grade. Which is why all youth sports are age prior to 8th.

Many teams now have caught up with Crabs and have their share of holdbacks/prefirsts too. I suspect Crabs for all their teams still have the most, but who knows now.

Crabs a few years ago without doubt had the most holdback/prefirst/reclass players on their teams. Is this still True or what Club has as many ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs a few years ago without doubt had the most holdback/prefirst/reclass players on their teams. Is this still True or what Club has as many ??

FCA, Hawks and Team 91 probably has more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks have more holdbacks than FCA and Crabs? That's a joke. FCA and Crabs feed Calvert Hall, Boys Latin, Gilman, etc. The epicenter of the re-class game....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks have more holdbacks than FCA and Crabs? That's a joke. FCA and Crabs feed Calvert Hall, Boys Latin, Gilman, etc. The epicenter of the re-class game....

You need to keep up more with developments in club lacrosse. Yes, Hawks have as many or perhaps a few more than FCA. Who cares where the players for these clubs attend high school. Where do Hawks players attend HS? St. Mary's, Severn, Spalding or Severna Park. What difference does it make? None, but it does not change the fact that Hawks a few years ago got into the holdback game very quickly. Deny it all you want, it isn't going to change the truth or what is now happening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
guess the holdback game that so many of you whine about isn't hurting to bad...The crabs tournament for beginning of November has some great teams and the schedule is already out, so it doesn't look like they are suffering. Play the best to be the best! Sorry so many of you were not invited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
guess the holdback game that so many of you whine about isn't hurting to bad...The crabs tournament for beginning of November has some great teams and the schedule is already out, so it doesn't look like they are suffering. Play the best to be the best! Sorry so many of you were not invited.

Glad you had to hold your son back to compete against younger players. Nothing like getting an advantage others dont get.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has the most holdbacks now. By far.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well if everyone has them then everything is fair with the world

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough day for crabs today. How the mighty have fallen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DCE 8
Crabs 2

At boys Latin yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
club blue has the most

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DCE 8
Crabs 2

At boys Latin yesterday.

FCA 10
Crabs 3

At McD yesterday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DCE 8
Crabs 2

At boys Latin yesterday.

Legends 8
Crabs 3

Denver Elite 8
Crabs 5

At NLF yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DCE 8
Crabs 2

At boys Latin yesterday.

FCA 10
Crabs 3

At McD yesterday

Has the competition (kids and coaches) gotten better or has the Club lost its mojo or a combo? Can anyone from the Crabs organization post a SWOT analysis of what's going on or do I have to read more bombastic rear view mirror comments about the Programs past dominance. No more RM and his coaches junk, just an honest assessment and action plan.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2021

FCA 10
Crabs 3

At McD yesterday

A little sprinkle of perspective.

Crab's 2022 played 5 full games Saturday and didn't have their fogo for Sunday at McD due to a family matter. The fogo who stepped up and filled in was a total Trooper and future beast from Crab's 2024 team!!!

A win is a win...so congratulations to FCA, but don't come on here bragging and beating your chest about THAT WIN folks...lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2021

FCA 10
Crabs 3

At McD yesterday

A little sprinkle of perspective.

Crab's 2022 played 5 full games Saturday and didn't have their fogo for Sunday at McD due to a family matter. The fogo who stepped up and filled in was a total Trooper and future beast from Crab's 2024 team!!!

A win is a win...so congratulations to FCA, but don't come on here bragging and beating your chest about THAT WIN folks...lol.

LOL. So the last time they played it was 14-3...Excuses? I'm sure they were totally worn out after those stressful games vs Zingos and Grizz on Saturday. The young fogo was one of the bright spots on that team yesterday. At least he plays with heart. FCA also is missing some of their better offensive players so save the excuses.

Don't worry. There's more B teams waiting for you next weekend at the Autumn Classic so you can win another tshirt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DCE 8
Crabs 2

At boys Latin yesterday.

FCA 10
Crabs 3

At McD yesterday

Has the competition (kids and coaches) gotten better or has the Club lost its mojo or a combo? Can anyone from the Crabs organization post a SWOT analysis of what's going on or do I have to read more bombastic rear view mirror comments about the Programs past dominance. No more RM and his coaches junk, just an honest assessment and action plan.

That team has never been successful so I'm not sure what you are asking. They never had any mojo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the 2020 team struggled yesterday too and was very close to going 0-3 yet managed to pull off a 1 point win. Many teams were missing key players since it is fall ball but that was across the board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DCE 8
Crabs 2

At boys Latin yesterday.

FCA 10
Crabs 3

At McD yesterday

That team has never been successful so I'm not sure what you are asking. They never had any mojo.

This is a high school team folks: last year prior to the recruiting changes, this age group would have been full of commitments. All I hear from the Crustacean synchophants is the Club is great at the high school ages. I hope they do improve dramatically but I’m not sure padding one’s record at lower level tournament is how one builds a strong team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 116 of 128 1 2 114 115 116 117 118 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard