BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 85 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Haugen's team is carrying 6/7 more kids than last year. Such an embarrassment. Kids won't even see the field and still want to go along for the ride. Daddy coaches with the big guy keeping his fogo son on the field too long. This team will be lucky to last the season.

AJ's Loyalty to some of the boys and their families on the team will be the teams downfall. They picked up a big middie from P/T, but he is not a play maker, he doesn't pass the ball, and will not succeed against a decent defense. Channy is still trying to sell the first and second 2023 teams, that they are both going to the WSYL, hopefully no one on the second team is buying that crap. For those families that are paying the increased tuition to play on the first team with an inflated roster, you need to have your heads examined, especially if your son is not already receiving quality minutes on the field. For all tournaments other then the WSYL, they will play only the top players (including the WSYL ineligible players), and then you will get hit with an additional charge to go to the WSYL, and your kids will again not see the field, because Channy wants to repeat last years victory. $3,800 plus the WSYL fee, travel expenses plus, is not worth just being able to say your son plays for Express' first team. Without time on the field, your son will not develop into a better player down the road, when it really becomes important. P.T. Barnum said "There is a sucker born every minute", as long as people keep paying, you can't really blame the directors of all of these travel organizations for accepting the money. As always, buyer beware!

You completely blow any credibility by speaking poorly about the new mid from PT. He's a great player and very nice kid. Too bad the NY families accused him of being a holdback when he played with Dukes Nationals against LIE.

I wasn't speaking ill of the young man from P/T, my point was that his addition to the team is not going to solve the bigger problems that exist with the team, nor will it improve the situation for those boys that spend most of their time on the sideline.

My mistake, I misread it. " he is not a play maker, he doesn't pass the ball, and will not succeed against a decent defense."

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is hilarious for the last 2 months it was bash Outlaws, TB, Empire, Fl$ etc... Prior to that it was Express, Igloo, 90+1 and some guy BM. Now we are back to bashing 90+1 and Express does anyone have anything legitimate to talk about on this thread or will it always be a [lacrosse] session by parents about 12yr old boys and there teams. What a shame!!!!!!

Let's discuss which clubs are NOT getting hammered, and explain why? They might have a better business model.

The only clubs that are not being hammered are those that are probably in the lowest tier talent-wise - it's fairly obvious why they don't get hammered, and I don't think any of it has to do with their business model.

Recon does a nice job of engagement with the kids, community service, cost, and transparency.

Recon does do a lot for the community. It was something that attracted us to the tryout. Problem was some of the coaches on the field acting like aholes. My kid is a B player anf was offered a spot on their B team. We deckined because of the way the one coach barked at his son through the entire tryout. Hard enough dealing with daddy coaches. When they treat their own kid that way I can only imagine how he treats the others. The fact that they are hokding supplemental tryouts proves I wasnt the only one that declined their invite!

So which club are you proposing?

Empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is hilarious for the last 2 months it was bash Outlaws, TB, Empire, Fl$ etc... Prior to that it was Express, Igloo, 90+1 and some guy BM. Now we are back to bashing 90+1 and Express does anyone have anything legitimate to talk about on this thread or will it always be a [lacrosse] session by parents about 12yr old boys and there teams. What a shame!!!!!!

Let's discuss which clubs are NOT getting hammered, and explain why? They might have a better business model.

The only clubs that are not being hammered are those that are probably in the lowest tier talent-wise - it's fairly obvious why they don't get hammered, and I don't think any of it has to do with their business model.

S2S doesn't get a ton of bashing. It will be interesting to see if that continues now that they have expanded. Hoping they didnt just turn into a money grab with their 2nd team.

I think they get their share on here. Time will tell on their team. How do they look? They usually do a .ca tourney. Will be the first look at all the new teams for the programs that pay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haugen's team is carrying 6/7 more kids than last year. Such an embarrassment. Kids won't even see the field and still want to go along for the ride. Daddy coaches with the big guy keeping his fogo son on the field too long. This team will be lucky to last the season.

AJ's Loyalty to some of the boys and their families on the team will be the teams downfall. They picked up a big middie from P/T, but he is not a play maker, he doesn't pass the ball, and will not succeed against a decent defense. Channy is still trying to sell the first and second 2023 teams, that they are both going to the WSYL, hopefully no one on the second team is buying that crap. For those families that are paying the increased tuition to play on the first team with an inflated roster, you need to have your heads examined, especially if your son is not already receiving quality minutes on the field. For all tournaments other then the WSYL, they will play only the top players (including the WSYL ineligible players), and then you will get hit with an additional charge to go to the WSYL, and your kids will again not see the field, because Channy wants to repeat last years victory. $3,800 plus the WSYL fee, travel expenses plus, is not worth just being able to say your son plays for Express' first team. Without time on the field, your son will not develop into a better player down the road, when it really becomes important. P.T. Barnum said "There is a sucker born every minute", as long as people keep paying, you can't really blame the directors of all of these travel organizations for accepting the money. As always, buyer beware!

You completely blow any credibility by speaking poorly about the new mid from PT. He's a great player and very nice kid. Too bad the NY families accused him of being a holdback when he played with Dukes Nationals against LIE.

I wasn't speaking ill of the young man from P/T, my point was that his addition to the team is not going to solve the bigger problems that exist with the team, nor will it improve the situation for those boys that spend most of their time on the sideline.

My mistake, I misread it. " he is not a play maker, he doesn't pass the ball, and will not succeed against a decent defense."

Prime time dad just sign your name. You've been trying to pump your son switching and his impact on express. Your the one ruining it for your own kid while making an a** of yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess these clubs didn't read the WSYL rules because there is a limit on the number of players you are allowed. So when all of those extra kids who paid $3,800 bucks to play can't, what happens then? Creating huge headaches for themselves and definitely not looking out for the players. It's kind of ironic that the teams who have been cheating with older players to win all these years now all of a sudden want to be legit! You can't make this sh** up!

Maybe they saw some talent in extra kids and are hoping the competition for playing time brings out the best in all the kids. For 12 y/o boys it's a long time until summer season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S doesn't get a ton of bashing. It will be interesting to see if that continues now that they have expanded. Hoping they didnt just turn into a money grab with their 2nd team.

I think they get their share on here. Time will tell on their team. How do they look? They usually do a .ca tourney. Will be the first look at all the new teams for the programs that pay.

S2S is looking very good. Going twice a week and well run practices. Can't say anything negative so far and all the kids get along.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S is looking very good. Going twice a week and well run practices. Can't say anything negative so far and all the kids get along.

Thanks DK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Recon does a nice job of engagement with the kids, community service, cost, and transparency.

Recon does do a lot for the community. It was something that attracted us to the tryout. Problem was some of the coaches on the field acting like aholes. My kid is a B player anf was offered a spot on their B team. We deckined because of the way the one coach barked at his son through the entire tryout. Hard enough dealing with daddy coaches. When they treat their own kid that way I can only imagine how he treats the others. The fact that they are hokding supplemental tryouts proves I wasnt the only one that declined their invite!

Was the coach from the A or B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was the coach from the A or B team.

His kid was a goalie. No clue if he is on the A or B team. Coach was barking at him to bring him water, yelling at him and kept putting him back in the cage taking time away from goalies that didn't have Recon helmets on. My kid isnt a goalie, but if he talks to his own kid that way and clearly felt his kid needed to be seen (when the rwality is the kid had a spot) told me that he wouldn't be the kind of coach I would want for my kid. Daddy coaches are a necessary evil but can ruin an organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My friends son has joined the 2nd team and said he impressed so far with the way it is run.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what tournaments are the bandits and warriors playing this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why? Are you fan?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why? Are you fan?

If you know the answer say it. If not move on.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
where is everyone?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
This will be intetesting!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Since they made everyone have a log in and they can no longer anonymously bash, it has quieted down..

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Anyone else going to the Halloween Havoc?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by ScottK

Blatant fall jam

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I think the Fall tourney's will all about testing the new players and determining their abilities to see where they are best suited to be on the teams.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Orangepublicchair

Blatant fall jam

What teams are playing there?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by sugt10

Blatant fall jam

What teams are playing there?

91 will be at the Halloween Havoc

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Igloo outlaws true blue. Syag,express, and recon were there last year.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The trash talkers never wanted to talk about B clubs. Can anyone tell me what B teams will be at Blatant?

How about the scrimages happenong on Colunbus day??

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Middie
The trash talkers never wanted to talk about B clubs. Can anyone tell me what B teams will be at Blatant?

I would think the local teams - bluefish, recon, outlaws of course, E3, LI knights, etc

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

My son is on Express. I believe both Express B teams will be at Blatant. I know legacy has a tournament Columbus day in which is team is playing in.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Last year the B teams were:
Igloo b
West Hampton beach
BBL helix
Exp. white
Exp. CT
Momma’s boys
Outlaws gold
Force
I would imagine this year should have a similar showing.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Last year the B teams were:
Igloo b
West Hampton beach
BBL helix
Exp. white
Exp. CT
Momma’s boys
Outlaws gold
Force
I would imagine this year should have a similar showing.

What were the A teams? Was Blatant the tournament that was played in the down pour last year?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Yes the weather was terrible. A division was:
Syag
Express haugen
Express Hedstrom
Igloo black
Outlaws select
Legacy tornadoes
Three village
Recon
Shore 2 shore
2 way select

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Yes the weather was terrible. A division was:
Syag
Express haugen
Express Hedstrom
Igloo black
Outlaws select
Legacy tornadoes
Three village
Recon
Shore 2 shore
2 way select

It would be interesting to see if half those clubs (no names) could even compete in the A bracket this year. I think this will be an exciting year watching the B+ teams play each other. The playing field is spreading out, and it's great for the sport. I'm glad BOTC changed its anonymous filter. We're tired of reading about how a couple of teams are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Thank you Orangepubichair for the list.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It would be nice if they had B+ brackets at these tournaments. I mean who wants to watch a true B+ team beat up on a lackadaisical team that tend to play in these tournaments.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
It would be nice if they had B+ brackets at these tournaments. I mean who wants to watch a true B+ team beat up on a lackadaisical team that tend to play in these tournaments.

I am not sure what you are getting at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by adhrf20

So play up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by adhrf20

I think you know exactly what I'm getting at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now where we we?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't we have to be registered to respond?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the [lacrosse] is a B+ bracket? If a coach thinks they are better than the B teams play up for better competition. Many won't do this because they want to bring home a t-shirt. If people would get over the we always have ti win and hust try and develop 12 year okd KIDS this sport would be better off!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What scrimmages

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Chuck or Oreilly playing Igloo B today...Igloo will win Those 2 bottom Express team are not very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was referring to the Columbus Day scrimmages someone referenced

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Chuck or Oreilly playing Igloo B today...Igloo will win Those 2 bottom Express team are not very good

Who won?

Page 32 of 85 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard