BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Boys 2020 - 10th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#24 AW is not a holdback, Birthday 11/01. Posted on UA.
Can't speak for the others.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You don't get a license in Maryland until you are 16 1/2. Try again.

You should call the New [lacrosse] Times. Be a leaker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They stopped posting DOBs because it was too embarrassing

Rather, probably because of all of the stupid emails they were getting, just annoyance, rather than embarrassment. It was by grade, so posting birthdays would be as relevant as posting hair color. It's universally know that private school kids are going to be a year older on average, so other than crying points when we win, or rallying points when we lose, it's just not relevant. HS and College don't go by age, except with some cap regulations, so we might as well be talking about the the weather or paint drying.

"It's universally know that private school kids are going to be a year older on average". This is not true at all. That would mean every kid that goes to private school is held back.In my sons 2020 class at a MIAA A school there were approximately 40 boys who played lacrosse. I know the approximate age of 26. 4 of the 26 were born before 9/1/01. The four held back are summer 01 bdays. So 15% of the 2020 laxers that I know were held back. Out of the entire class I know approximately 45 bdays of which 6 are pre 9/1/01...13%. So saying kids that go to private school are on average a year older feeds into a false narrative. Even for schools and/or classes that have a higher percentage would never make the average a full year higher.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rather, probably because of all of the stupid emails they were getting, just annoyance, rather than embarrassment. It was by grade, so posting birthdays would be as relevant as posting hair color. It's universally know that private school kids are going to be a year older on average, so other than crying points when we win, or rallying points when we lose, it's just not relevant. HS and College don't go by age, except with some cap regulations, so we might as well be talking about the the weather or paint drying.

"It's universally know that private school kids are going to be a year older on average". This is not true at all. That would mean every kid that goes to private school is held back.In my sons 2020 class at a MIAA A school there were approximately 40 boys who played lacrosse. I know the approximate age of 26. 4 of the 26 were born before 9/1/01. The four held back are summer 01 bdays. So 15% of the 2020 laxers that I know were held back. Out of the entire class I know approximately 45 bdays of which 6 are pre 9/1/01...13%. So saying kids that go to private school are on average a year older feeds into a false narrative. Even for schools and/or classes that have a higher percentage would never make the average a full year higher.

Hey, statistician boy, can you ring out the figures on how many people care about the holdback argument in HS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Upon further research, the 14 missing kids did prefirst. Sorry.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are on age, go to a non MIAA school, missed the 2020 early recruiting or don't play for Crabs, FCA or Looneys, you won't get the same exposure to be included on any of these "best of lists". Some is political. Some is paybacks, some is playing the right tournaments. Relax though, the coaches know this and anybody that is not into the marketing aspect of lacrosse knows this. These lists drive clicks and do offer bragging rights. Those kids are not necessarily the best - they were in the right places at the right time. Holding back is part of that. Some of them are the real deal and on age but not all. Not all of the best even try out for Underarmour for various reasons, many stated above. There are many kids better than many on those lists - it is an imperfect process- but it all works out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are actually three FCA 2020 early commits who all played for a few years at the 2019 level until the summer before their eighth grade year. (They did not reclass to move to 2020) They are all on age and committed early because they stood out even at the 2019 level. Coaches were already watching them a year before they began talking to them. I'm just going to also assume that they are not the only early committed 2020's who are on age and who are excellent players.

You sound a bit irrational and bitter about the commitment process. What you're saying just isn't true no matter how much you want it to be.

4 of those FCA kids were born before 9-1-01. Several in the 2-2001 to 4-2001. One re-classed in MS, one is a pre-first and 2 started late due to summer birthdays.

Let's make it easier for you, so you don't have to burn yourself out trying to over-analyze and over-explain. All of those kids will have productive HS Varsity and some level of College lax careers, so it doesn't really matter how or why they got there, how or why eligibility rules are what they are, or how many birthday parties they have had. If a College is interested in you, it matters zero if you did pre-first, repeated a grade, wore a blue collared shirt on Thursday, or had eggs for breakfast on Tuesday - they are just interested, because they like your play and think you can fit in their system. Reading you droll on about months, Summers, whether they packed lunch in Kindergarten, birthdays, I mean you could count leaves on a tree, send out a report to the anonymous lax forum, and spark more interest. Let it go honey, let it go.

I think you are missing the point. How did they gain this interest you are speaking of? They where aloud to shine and excel playing kids 18 months younger? We can agree the system puts kids in Grad years. So if you are 18 months old for this grade you have a mathematical advantage every time you are on a field. I agree you still have to be a great player. But if you got 80% more playing time from 3rd grade tell 10th grade because you where 18 months older this is the issue. Yes this is crying of a broken system but truth is truth.

The argument above that these players gained an advantage in the recruiting process because they were older doesn't hold water since the FCA players that were on the inside lacrosse list played with the 2019 class (3 with FCA and 1 with Crabs) until the 19s went to high school. These 2020s committed because were noticed by college coaches as rising 8th graders playing with kids "18 months older".

[/quote]

EXACTLY!!!!!![/quote]

They are committed to UNC mainly because they are older for their grade and hence now more dominant on the field after playing for coach Kelly on 2019 where several really belonged and they were noticed because of the Kelly/FCA relationship with UNC. Let's not make it more than it is fellas. Great players but the backgoround story is more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is May of 2001. He is a junior in HS and will play varsity for the second year. Second highest scorer on the team. I must have done something wrong. He could be winning HOCO. LOL

He is where he belongs. Your comment about hoco also shows your personality and false perceptions. Playing varsity as a sophomore should be the norm for higher level club kids - nothing out of the ordinary but thanks for your input.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC - where kids whose parents spent tens of thousands of dollars to reclass their kids take paper classes go. Why bother?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC - where kids whose parents spent tens of thousands of dollars to reclass their kids take paper classes go. Why bother?

Football and Hoops players. Big revenue sports. UNC has taken a hit in prestige but you'd give up an arm to have your kid play lacrosse there - not that you'll admit it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Looneys fogo, he is now ranked behind the Crush kid. Did he peak early?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is May of 2001. He is a junior in HS and will play varsity for the second year. Second highest scorer on the team. I must have done something wrong. He could be winning HOCO. LOL

He is where he belongs. Your comment about hoco also shows your personality and false perceptions. Playing varsity as a sophomore should be the norm for higher level club kids - nothing out of the ordinary but thanks for your input.

Pretty sure his point is, that a May 2001 Birthday should be a junior, not a Sophmore and that his kid is doing just fine as a Junior. No idea why anyone would hold their kid back to make him look better, I cannot imagine my 2002 birthday son being a Freshman. I would be embarrassed that he is distroying kids a year younger than he is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. Too many meathead players from B'more on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football and Hoops players. Big revenue sports. UNC has taken a hit in prestige but you'd give up an arm to have your kid play lacrosse there - not that you'll admit it.

So is your kid going to college for the academics to set him up for the future or to play on a lacrosse team? It is only 4 years of his life and UNC, while a good school, is not a GREAT school for the $ any out of state lacrosse player will still be paying. What is the draw besides lacrosse? I get basketball and football if a players is legqcy like some of the FCA players, but the end result for most is to use lacrosse to help make a player more attractive to get into the best school you can - a reach school per se even if that school is not top ranked lacrosse wise. it sounds like for many of the UNC commits, the lacrosse team and playing with buddies for another 4 years is their ultimate goal. Seriously asking here, why UNC if they were good enough to be able to use lacrosse to get into a real reach school - unless for some, perhaps UNC is a reach school which could be the case as it is a good school for some majors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So is your kid going to college for the academics to set him up for the future or to play on a lacrosse team? It is only 4 years of his life and UNC, while a good school, is not a GREAT school for the $ any out of state lacrosse player will still be paying. What is the draw besides lacrosse? I get basketball and football if a players is legqcy like some of the FCA players, but the end result for most is to use lacrosse to help make a player more attractive to get into the best school you can - a reach school per se even if that school is not top ranked lacrosse wise. it sounds like for many of the UNC commits, the lacrosse team and playing with buddies for another 4 years is their ultimate goal. Seriously asking here, why UNC if they were good enough to be able to use lacrosse to get into a real reach school - unless for some, perhaps UNC is a reach school which could be the case as it is a good school for some majors.

There's no astronauts in the bunch, so a degree from UNC is about just as good as any other D1 program school. I wouldn't worry yourself too much about the matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Looneys fogo, he is now ranked behind the Crush kid. Did he peak early?

Looks like I'm age LI players are getting top accolade at most positions. Guess the holdback thing is not working as well as planned

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UNC accepts about 15% of out of state applicants. Average weighted GPA is 4.6. Congrats to those students for which UNC is not a reach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UNC accepts about 15% of out of state applicants. Average weighted GPA is 4.6. Congrats to those students for which UNC is not a reach

There is State mandated cap on the number of out of state students that UNC can accept which feeds into that appearing to be low 15%. Overall, as a school they are considered moderate selectivity unless you are looking at their speciality programs. The SAT for the Incoming class is in the middle 50% range, including out of state. The question was not whether UNC is a good school but about the original,posters comment that anyone would be lucky to be on the lacrosse team there as if that was the main reason for the players to choose UNC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is State mandated cap on the number of out of state students that UNC can accept which feeds into that appearing to be low 15%. Overall, as a school they are considered moderate selectivity unless you are looking at their speciality programs. The SAT for the Incoming class is in the middle 50% range, including out of state. The question was not whether UNC is a good school but about the original,posters comment that anyone would be lucky to be on the lacrosse team there as if that was the main reason for the players to choose UNC.

The original poster mentioned paper classes and said why bother. UNC is the #30 ranked national university by US News. And they rank it #9 for best value. For majority of HS seniors gaining admittance to UNC would be a huge accomplishment. For lacrosse players - well they did win the championship a few years back. PLus great college town. Seems like this discussion is just to poo poo particular kids that are headed there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of debate about a mediocre school. If you were discussing Princeton,Yale, Harvard, Duke or Penn it would be worth reading all the gibberish. NC is not even close to Virginia or Michigan, if we want to talk about tough schools to get into. Any reasonably smart kid will gain admission to UNC, without lax. Im from NY, and know plenty, and they don't have 4.6, much more like 3.8-4.0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Swanson is not a holdback. DOB 9/11/2001
True 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats a hold back in NY. 2020 - 12/01/01 to 11/31/02 It does not matter anymore for 2020. The non holdbacks have caught up and have surpassed the holdbacks. New recruiting rules are not helping the holdbacks

Swanson is not a holdback.

DOB 9/11/2001
True 2020

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He doesn’t live in NY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of debate about a mediocre school. If you were discussing Princeton,Yale, Harvard, Duke or Penn it would be worth reading all the gibberish. NC is not even close to Virginia or Michigan, if we want to talk about tough schools to get into. Any reasonably smart kid will gain admission to UNC, without lax. Im from NY, and know plenty, and they don't have 4.6, much more like 3.8-4.0

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats a hold back in NY. 2020 - 12/01/01 to 11/31/02 It does not matter anymore for 2020. The non holdbacks have caught up and have surpassed the holdbacks. New recruiting rules are not helping the holdbacks

Swanson is not a holdback.

DOB 9/11/2001
True 2020

that is the problem with the graduation year teams, that NY clubs started!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class [/quote]

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class [/quote]

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human, [/quote]

I never realized only Black people were poor and living in poverty ?? Might want to look at gov statistics genius. 17 million whites live in poverty along with 9 million blacks. Neither is good but I wonder how many of the 17 million whites think they have such a privileged life genius.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human, [/quote]

club lacrosse isn't the only sports with ridiculous fees! All club sports are expensive when you play outside rec league. thanks for your liberal progressive racist view though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Michigan...LOL.... The U that requires mandatory white privilege class for all its Business majors..pretty soon all majors will get the chance to enjoy this class

I never realized only Black people were poor and living in poverty ?? Might want to look at gov statistics genius. 17 million whites live in poverty along with 9 million blacks. Neither is good but I wonder how many of the 17 million whites think they have such a privileged life genius. [/quote]

If you think that the 99% of white people that play lacrosse are not in the top 15% income bracket you are nuts. This game is controlled by elite white people with money and they use that money to keep poor people out. If you think white privilege is not real you are a Raciest you should just come out. And for your 17 million whites, they live in a system here that gives them a easier road out of poverty compared to any brown person. Just look up convection rates and punishments by race and tell me again there is no such thing as White Privilege? Your white kid gets busted with POT he will have a clean record in 15 days. A poor brown kid has the same amount he is caught in the system for life. For a sport that prides its self on having the smartest schools and players playing its sport ,I can not believe i have to explain race and white privilege to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

club lacrosse isn't the only sports with ridiculous fees! All club sports are expensive when you play outside rec league. thanks for your liberal progressive racist view though.

So in 2017 how can a college sport explain a 98% white college participation rate? This number is a fact look it up. To act like your white skin does not give you at the least 1 step ahead of the Brown male next to you is a sad state of affairs for this country. And to be Triggered because you have to take a class teaching about white privilege must make you a Snow Flake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
, [/quote]

So in 2017 how can a college sport explain a 98% white college participation rate? This number is a fact look it up. To act like your white skin does not give you at the least 1 step ahead of the Brown male next to you is a sad state of affairs for this country. And to be Triggered because you have to take a class teaching about white privilege must make you a Snow Flake.

[/quote]

white privilege doesn't exist, it is a false narrative put forward by a group of racist progressives.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so rich. A guy on a lacrosse website crying that kids have to take a White Privilege class. This sport is the definition of white privilege. You need $250 worth of gear to show up the first day of lacrosse. Then the lacrosse world over charges for the same fields the soccer team used the weekend before. Lacrosse prices out the avg. poor families in one or two years. The lacrosse world pretends to be including everyone when they have one team in Harlem NY. Look we have brown players playing our game look how fair we are. Look you have 400 years of white privilege ingrained in your rich white kids. One class in college is not going to turn them in to Al Sharpton overnight. It might just make them a better human,

Only one triggered is you by your whining. LOL. You are the classic victim who is always searching for a reason besides yourself for your own failure.

Now go find a safe place and hug your gerbil before you become a victim again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one triggered is you by your whining. LOL. You are the classic victim who is always searching for a reason besides yourself for your own failure.

Its easy to be a tough guy behind the power of your white privilege! You can over come something but still point out a broken system. The amount of blinders you must have to really think a 16 year old brown boy and a 16 year old while boy have the same hurdles you are nuts. Are there poor white people sure but when you clean up the white kid and take him for a job interview the white owner does not blink an eye. The white kid getting pulled over for speeding does not get pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground. I am a clean cut white guy who yells and throws a fit every time I get a ticket. Not one time have they pulled me out of the car or searched my car for anything! I also reach into my glove box really fast and guess what I am still hear typing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its easy to be a tough guy behind the power of your white privilege! You can over come something but still point out a broken system. The amount of blinders you must have to really think a 16 year old brown boy and a 16 year old while boy have the same hurdles you are nuts. Are there poor white people sure but when you clean up the white kid and take him for a job interview the white owner does not blink an eye. The white kid getting pulled over for speeding does not get pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground. I am a clean cut white guy who yells and throws a fit every time I get a ticket. Not one time have they pulled me out of the car or searched my car for anything! I also reach into my glove box really fast and guess what I am still hear typing.

Wow. Your education has sure put a White guilt stamp right on your forehead! You hit on all the cliches . Hilarious! Sounds like you are reckless and endanger the public ( including the non privileged brown people) by your speeding. Then once stopped for cause, you start screaming and yelling like a petulant spoiled child. LOL.. And then to top it off you purposely reach as fast as you can into the glove box to provoke the police, and for that provocation all your supersonic hearing is able to pick up, is the police typing in his car ?? WT$ ?? How do you expect the police to notice you while he is sitting in his patrol car typing ? LOL!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're not only guilty of moving violations, but also of murder. You've repeatedly murdered the English language with your rants. Stop worrying about white privilege classes and concentrate on English 101, or phonics for that matter. You're an embarrassment to every member of this anonymous forum, but you're probably not even smart enough to recognize that you're barely literate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're not only guilty of moving violations, but also of murder. You've repeatedly murdered the English language with your rants. Stop worrying about white privilege classes and concentrate on English 101, or phonics for that matter. You're an embarrassment to every member of this anonymous forum, but you're probably not even smart enough to recognize that you're barely literate.

I think my lack of writing skills and low education prove my point 100%. I am a 50 year old white guy with a great job, income and clean record. Do you think I would be able to have these three things if I where brown? And yes I act like a child and yell at the cops when I speed and yes my speeding is a danger. But what happens to me when I act this way nothing and I mean nothing. A brown person has to be a saint and they still get shot or harassed for 1 third of the crap I get away with. And this brings this back around to my white privilege. I am not smart and do not behave yell when angry and I still have a clean record. WHY? So once again all you smart, well educated white lacrosse people on this forum please with real points argue that white privilege is not real?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think my lack of writing skills and low education prove my point 100%. I am a 50 year old white guy with a great job, income and clean record. Do you think I would be able to have these three things if I where brown? And yes I act like a child and yell at the cops when I speed and yes my speeding is a danger. But what happens to me when I act this way nothing and I mean nothing. A brown person has to be a saint and they still get shot or harassed for 1 third of the crap I get away with. And this brings this back around to my white privilege. I am not smart and do not behave yell when angry and I still have a clean record. WHY? So once again all you smart, well educated white lacrosse people on this forum please with real points argue that white privilege is not real?

The very nature of your argument is racist in and of itself . So you act like child, Speed, yell at cops, and "nothing and I mean nothing happens" Not only are you stupid by your own admission you are also a major league Bull Shi...ter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While you take advantage of your white privilege and act like an infant, most of us are simply trying to be good citizens and raise our children to be a tad bit more respectful than we may act on this board. You do you though. Keep acting like an [ChillLaxin] and then presume to lecture everyone else about how they don't have self-awareness. I'm sure "brown" people are as thrilled to have you advocating for them as the folks on this forum are to have you preaching at them. I'll bet that white privilege cape you wear isn't enough of a cloak to hide your [ChillLaxin] personality in the real world. You must be great at parties.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am very aware how I come off on this website. But I am also very aware that you all turn your words to me and about me. But in doing this you all have never answered the question this all started from. Is taking a class in college about White Privilege a bad thing and why? This started because the guy used a class about WP as a insult to the school. My point was WP is real and a college class about it should be viewed as a good thing. Nothing is simple as White and Black but the irony of Lacrosse people denying WP is real is still really funny. No matter how bad I type and spell. Also I am really a good guy and most people like me I just do not write well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am very aware how I come off on this website. But I am also very aware that you all turn your words to me and about me. But in doing this you all have never answered the question this all started from. Is taking a class in college about White Privilege a bad thing and why? This started because the guy used a class about WP as a insult to the school. My point was WP is real and a college class about it should be viewed as a good thing. Nothing is simple as White and Black but the irony of Lacrosse people denying WP is real is still really funny. No matter how bad I type and spell. Also I am really a good guy and most people like me I just do not write well.

Nothing to do about how you type and spell. In one of your posts you state you have a great job and a great income. Have you donated equipment or money and any resources to help out any inner city teams or programs trying to get off the ground ? I'm positive the answer is NO, I have and many others I know have. The value of college today and specific college classes can be debated to eternity. Put your "Great Income" and your other resources where your mouth is and help grow the game. Also , Stop speedin , acting like a child, and yelling at cops, dope.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard