BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 88 of 263 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 262 263
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Many schools are loaded with quality 2018 players, WM, SYO, CSH, PEQA, Manhasset, etc. This coming season should be interesting, i don't see any team being undefeated at the end of the season, should be a lot of close games.

Syosset loaded with a bunch of mediocre, over-hyped, vaping brats. They will lose every non league game in 2018 and will not make it to the Nassau finals.

Coaching staff is horrible and the glory days are over. Considering the talent on Syo in 2015 they should have breezed through the NYS Tournament. The coaching staff failed the team. Fact.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PW will move up the 1 ranks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PW will move up the 1 ranks

Is Port moving to Nassau Class E?

That's the only way they could be 1... Well unless there is another team in Class E, then Port would be #2...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many schools are loaded with quality 2018 players, WM, SYO, CSH, PEQA, Manhasset, etc. This coming season should be interesting, i don't see any team being undefeated at the end of the season, should be a lot of close games.

Syosset loaded with a bunch of mediocre, over-hyped, vaping brats. They will lose every non league game in 2018 and will not make it to the Nassau finals.

Coaching staff is horrible and the glory days are over. Considering the talent on Syo in 2015 they should have breezed through the NYS Tournament. The coaching staff failed the team. Fact.

This sounds like a typical unhappy Syosset parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syo still favored over Port...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take that sentence back!

Did you hear what he said? He shouldn't have said what he said.

You don't say stuff like that on BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take that sentence back!

No dog in this fight, but did you just write, " You don't say stuff like that on BOTC."?? Obviously, you are new to this site because that or worse makes up 90% of everything posted on BOTC!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take that sentence back!

No dog in this fight, but did you just write, " You don't say stuff like that on BOTC."?? Obviously, you are new to this site because that or worse makes up 90% of everything posted on BOTC!!

Sarcasm maybe?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take that sentence back!

"Just tried to catch the spirit of the thing" - Dickie Dunn -

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take that sentence back!

Dickie Dunn wrote that. it must be true

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add me to the list of parents who think the list is a total joke. First and foremost, a whopping 9 players from Long Island make the list? 2nd, in his eyes, if you aren't coming from a big national travel program then you aren't worth considering. Plenty of players for one reason or another don't play in these programs and only play school ball. It definitely doesn't mean they aren't worth real consideration.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What list?ssss

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take that sentence back!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he is referring to this list/post.

Some Stats from Ty X top 100 2018's

Colleges
Yale 7
Harvard 7
Maryland 6
Hopkins 6
Virginia 6
Duke 5
Denver 4
Mich 4
Navy 4
Princeton 4
Syracuse 4

States
NY 27 (9 LI)
MD 15
Conn 14
PA 10
Cali 6
Ohio 5

Position
Attack 22
A/M 12
Middy 29
F/O 6
D/LSM 24
G 7

Parents that think the list is good 100
Parents that think the list is BS 243,621

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any box lacrosse out there for HS guys looking to work on their game over the winter?

Like Reply Quote
(NA) Re: Boys High School Lax
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
North of the Border offers Box Lacrosse all winter long. You can check out Legacy's site or it will be placed here soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop! You sound like a desperate 17 year old trying to get their first love back. Move on, Jesus he isn't ever coming back!

That's the spirit. Its never too late to correct a mistake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What schools are a good fit for an above average lacrosse player with 90 GPA Unweighted (26 Act, 1210 Sat). Seems like this isnt enough for many schools to get in without lacrosse. Let's say undecided major.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DeVry University starting a lax program.....may be good fit for your son..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dennison. Owu. Muhlenberg. F&M 8t9

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DeVry University starting a lax program.....may be good fit for your son..

dbag

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do more research. Your son has plenty of options. My son's gpa was a 3.3 and pulled 1160 on the SAT's and he received great offers from 2 top 10 D2 schools.

What schools are a good fit for an above average lacrosse player with 90 GPA Unweighted (26 Act, 1210 Sat). Seems like this isnt enough for many schools to get in without lacrosse. Let's say undecided major.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop! You sound like a desperate 17 year old trying to get their first love back. Move on, Jesus he isn't ever coming back!

Who is the current varsity lacrosse coach for Sayville?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the current varsity lacrosse coach for Sayville?

Apparently this dudes husband.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fleming is no longer Sayville varsity coach.
Ok circle the wagons lets get Doller back.
I want a mob at the next BOE meeting!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fleming is no longer Sayville varsity coach.
Ok circle the wagons lets get Doller back.
I want a mob at the next BOE meeting!

How are you sure Fleming is out as HC?

This HAS TO happen if the job is open. Everyone needs to show up at the next BoE meeting and simply not take no for an answer. Problem is he needs to apply for the job. Someone get over to his house and ask him nicely. Maybe mow his lawn and apologize.

Sayville we can right a wrong and get our pride back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is at St. Joe's with Rotanz.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the Slakwear team playing in the varsity division in the Farmingdale Sunday morning league?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is crazy! GO GET DOLLER GO GET DOLLER GOOOO GEEEET COACH DOLLER

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City recruits....I would expect to have seen more players from GC committed already (class of 2018 and 2019).

They have some good talented players and very good athletes.

I can easily see 8-10 scholarship players coming from that squad from those classes (even more will play in college).
I know one senior player recently switched commitments but there seems to be radio silence so far. More to come, I'm sure the flood gates will open soon.

This program has really good connections and a strong network.

Does the school or coach try to put a leash on (or temper/control) commitments?

(and no I don't have a kid on the varsity team... I'm just rooting for these kids).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't the guy who Coaches 'Quot from there? Let him Coach. That way he can make sure its the friends and family plan.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks for weighing in. you can easily see 8-10 scholarship players on the team. and more will play in college. that's the same as every year, isn't it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't the guy who Coaches 'Quot from there? Let him Coach. That way he can make sure its the friends and family plan.

From what I hear, Coach is enjoying his time at Farmingdale. The only reason he may come back would be to coach his son. Fleming was horrible. The Connetquot guy might be the biggest d-bag on the planet. No one wants him to coach. The Bayport coach is a Sayville guy, too. I've heard rumblings about him coming over, as well. Either way, prepare for a heavy dose of Daddy ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could care less if he's the coaches son. If your kid plays for sayville you want Coach D to be the coach. Will be interesting bc I know he likes Farmingdale.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy it Pequa fans. On the Back of The End Zone site the talk of the towns is what the heck happened to chiefs football and the foreseeable pipeline...

WI and Pequa will battle for Long Island Champ this year...you heard it here first...remember ...

Pequa maybe, but WI might have their worst year in about 30. I'm talking maybe .500 record. The senior class is smallest in a long time (10 or less) and nobody going to play D1 yet. Juniors are better, a couple of D1 commits and a few good sophs. Will be a tough season. Watch to see who they schedule for out of conference. Should tell you a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys...good or bad...lets not speak about coaches son. lets agree on that. Ok

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could care less if he's the coaches son. If your kid plays for sayville you want Coach D to be the coach. Will be interesting bc I know he likes Farmingdale.

Even if that were true, it's still a conflict of interest. I know the board is trying to stay away from that, especially given the crap he pulled last time around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks for weighing in. you can easily see 8-10 scholarship players on the team. and more will play in college. that's the same as every year, isn't it?

No, really, thank you for pointing that out. Yes, that is a typical number each year. And your non answer - also speaks volumes.

So, don't you think think that's exactly the reason this questIon was asked? Not that many have committed yet, so why not? Has the coach or AD tried to slow down the process?

Now, if you have any useful contribution, it would be greatly appreciated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what I hear, Coach is enjoying his time at Farmingdale. The only reason he may come back would be to coach his son. Fleming was horrible. The Connetquot guy might be the biggest d-bag on the planet. No one wants him to coach. The Bayport coach is a Sayville guy, too. I've heard rumblings about him coming over, as well. Either way, prepare for a heavy dose of Daddy ball.

I'm glad I'm not the only guy who thinks the big Duck is a big blowhard. Thanks for your support.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's a long pole committed to Notre Dame. You may want to recheck your facts. AND no, not a Pequa parent or player.

Enjoy it Pequa fans. On the Back of The End Zone site the talk of the towns is what the heck happened to chiefs football and the foreseeable pipeline...

WI and Pequa will battle for Long Island Champ this year...you heard it here first...remember ...

Pequa maybe, but WI might have their worst year in about 30. I'm talking maybe .500 record. The senior class is smallest in a long time (10 or less) and nobody going to play D1 yet. Juniors are better, a couple of D1 commits and a few good sophs. Will be a tough season. Watch to see who they schedule for out of conference. Should tell you a lot.

Like Reply Quote
Page 88 of 263 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 262 263
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard