BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 45 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
....so did Express actually manage to put four teams together and 9D1 three in this grade?

You won't know until the Spring....

I will tell you this. All the Express teams practice at the same time and from what I saw and others are saying the CHUCK team will be the 2nd team and Schwaijle team will be the 3rd team. Much more talent on the CHUCK team then the others.

Channy Sr. & Lynott Sr. were coaching the Chucks. They also added practices so we shall see. I'm sure he will move kids between teams, only Channy knows!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
....so did Express actually manage to put four teams together and 9D1 three in this grade?

I will tell you this. All the Express teams practice at the same time and from what I saw and others are saying the CHUCK team will be the 2nd team and Schwaijle team will be the 3rd team. Much more talent on the CHUCK team then the others.

Channy Sr. & Lynott Sr. were coaching the Chucks. They also added practices so we shall see. I'm sure he will move kids between teams, only Channy knows!

Way to stir it up. Chucks practices on Saturday and the rest of the 2022s practice on Sunday. Not sure what you saw, unless you went to watch a practice because you were bored. Both are decent teams, enjoy the season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to stir it up. Chucks practices on Saturday and the rest of the 2022s practice on Sunday. Not sure what you saw, unless you went to watch a practice because you were bored. Both are decent teams, enjoy the season

2022 Channy (Denver) practiced Saturday before Chucks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 Channy (Denver) practiced Saturday before Chucks.

smh...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other 2022 teams practiced on Sunday. Still wondering the real order. Did anyone really see the schwajle team? Are they really the second team? Reality is the Chucks team is B. It's made up of a bunch of kids who were on Express O'reilly last year and new kids from Bluefish, Outlaws B, and a few other Bs. There was an Igloo helmet too. Assume he was cut from Igloo B (which is a decent team), but he was cut. So maybe it's B+...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Denver team ONLY practiced on Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other 2022 teams practiced on Sunday. Still wondering the real order. Did anyone really see the schwajle team? Are they really the second team? Reality is the Chucks team is B. It's made up of a bunch of kids who were on Express O'reilly last year and new kids from Bluefish, Outlaws B, and a few other Bs. There was an Igloo helmet too. Assume he was cut from Igloo B (which is a decent team), but he was cut. So maybe it's B+...

Done with that subject. We spent pages on it after the tryouts. I would list them, but somebody will just challenge it. How about it's Channy and everybody else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares???? People worry about your own teams!!! Move along!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maverick Showtime invites are out for the upper grades. Anybody hear from this class? Still the best event (imho). 2022s have their own date. The 2020s & 2021s are a few days before.

Anyone know how that process works? Is it based on coaches nominating kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club and High School coaches nominate then they decide how many slots to allot each club/highschool and what positions need to be filled. This is the only case where playing on the BEST club team in the age group means something because that team will get more slots.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club and High School coaches nominate then they decide how many slots to allot each club/highschool and what positions need to be filled. This is the only case where playing on the BEST club team in the age group means something because that team will get more slots.

That's why you pay to play with the larger clubs like Express, Leggy and 9!.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

= helping buy your way onto a team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

= helping buy your way onto a team

Not really. But if a club has better relatiionships and better ties, I'd rather be there. As long as my kid plays, that's most important to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what is the latest scoop on some of the B-, I mean A teams out there like True Boo, Hitmen, Legacy and Outlaws?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone disagree with the following top 7 teams in order...

Igloo
Express
9D1
Legasee
Express B
Igloo B
Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo
Express
9D1
Legasee
Express B
Igloo B
Outlaws

You are the definition of a troublemaker! Let them begin to play the games and then we will see. A lot of movement of players give them a chance to play first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what is the latest scoop on some of the B-, I mean A teams out there like True Boo, Hitmen, Legacy and Outlaws?

Who knows. My guess is between Columbus Day, Blatant and Octoberfest, we will know. Nobody decent seems to play in the Havoc anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo
Express
9D1
Legasee
Express B
Igloo B
Outlaws

You are the definition of a troublemaker! Let them begin to play the games and then we will see. A lot of movement of players give them a chance to play first.

Can someone from each of these teams share with the rest of us which fall tournaments each one is playing? None of them (other than LegaCCCC) has updated their website yet.

And LegaCCCC lists the Columbus Day Invitational, Blatant, Octoberfest and some NAFLI Invitational in Delaware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo
Express
9D1
Legasee
Express B
Igloo B
Outlaws

Can someone from each of these teams share with the rest of us which fall tournaments each one is playing? None of them (other than LegaCCCC) has updated their website yet.

And LegaCCCC lists the Columbus Day Invitational, Blatant, Octoberfest and some NAFLI Invitational in Delaware.

Express Single A - Columbus Day, Blatant, Octoberfest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you think Channy was gonna set his kid up for failure? No way ! So now all the other parents will be up in arms that "little Johnny" is not on the best team !

I have heard people say that they are very happy so far with the team and coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo
Express
9D1
Legasee
Express B
Igloo B
Outlaws

Express Single A - Columbus Day, Blatant, Octoberfest

Is that Chuck or Schwalje?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schwalje and Channy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That list is a joke right? This has to be legacy parents trying to make themselves relevant. There's a reason why those 9d1 kids came over-they never saw the field. Fall ball means nothing anyway.

(NA) Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I am going to have to disagree with you saying that Fall Ball is meaningless. Maybe you can argue that at the youth level but from a college recruiting perspective, especially for the HS graduates aspiring to play collegiately, the Fall is very important and is their chance to get exposure. And besides the recruiting aspect of things, Fall Ball is a great way to enhance your skills and get prepared for the 'official' lax season and then for the summer tournament circuit.... Same reason why there is Fall Ball in college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC
I am going to have to disagree with you saying that Fall Ball is meaningless. Maybe you can argue that at the youth level but from a college recruiting perspective, especially for the HS graduates aspiring to play collegiately, the Fall is very important and is their chance to get exposure. And besides the recruiting aspect of things, Fall Ball is a great way to enhance your skills and get prepared for the 'official' lax season and then for the summer tournament circuit.... Same reason why there is Fall Ball in college.

OK....almost meaningless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo
Express
9D1
Legasee
Express B
Igloo B
Outlaws

Let them play first. There has been significant amount of players who jumped to other clubs. More than normal in my opinion.
These are probably the top teams but no way you can predict the order in September.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you think Channy was gonna set his kid up for failure? No way ! So now all the other parents will be up in arms that "little Johnny" is not on the best team !

I have heard people say that they are very happy so far with the team and coaching.

So far so good......with more practices than advertised!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is an 8th grade forum. Doesn't mean much to 8th graders. But yrs you are 100% correct about the older kids.

(NA) (NA) Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Agreed.

(NA) (NA) Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo
Express
9D1
Legasee
Express B
Igloo B
Outlaws

Let them play first. There has been significant amount of players who jumped to other clubs. More than normal in my opinion.
These are probably the top teams but no way you can predict the order in September.

Nice list Mr. Pen-go-in. Are your boys going to actually play the rest of us this year or are you going to continue to enter tournaments that nobody has heard of and then bring in guest players when it counts? Watch out, there's a new sheriff in town and he won't stand for those shenanigans that you're used to pulling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC

It's only meaningless if your son's team wins or loses 10-1. If it's solid competition and the kids are playing at a high level, I think that is worth it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doubt there will be any movement. The AA team had 12 poles and 35 kids at practice the other day. They can form another A team by splitting themselves up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless your kid is on the first two lines it would be a waste of time playing on that team! 10,000 to ride the bench, I don't think so!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chucks picked up a few kids who did not play much on 91A and 91 Academy (Development Team), Outlaws B, and Legacee. Unless Channy drops AA players onto that team, they will struggle to even be on this list.

Top Teams (In any order)
Igloo AA
Express AA
91AA

Next Teams (In any order)
Outlaws A
91A
Igloo A
ExpressA (depending on who Channy drops onto this team)
LegaceeA (maybe)

All others. Outlaws wanna be AA, but they are clearly a top A team. IglooA and 91A are close to AA, some kids could make those teams, but they are not there yet. ExpressA - Who knows? Do they have 3 teams? 4 teams? Huge money grab. Everyone wanted to join after his WSYL win, but he is not adding to his AA because AA is all he focuses on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2022 has 4 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy AA
Schwalje A
Chuck B+
OReilly B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is OReilly B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy AA
Schwalje A
Chuck B+
OReilly B

I heard they are only doing 3 teams and they will have approx. 28 kids per team. NO THANKS! What a money grab !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy AA
Schwalje A
Chuck B+
OReilly B

Why would anyone want to play for the Chuck team? Now you have Channy and Lynott coaching so everyone pays. They will leave and the 2 kids will take over till their season starts. Then Joe K will take over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy AA
Schwalje A
Chuck B+
OReilly B

I heard they are only doing 3 teams and they will have approx. 28 kids per team. NO THANKS! What a money grab !

You heard incorrectly. Can you define money grab? We have a coach with over 20 years experience and we are practicing twice a week and playing in 3 tourneys. I think that's the same as some and more than most.

Page 12 of 45 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard