BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 48 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 47 48
Re: Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
why does mixed nuts play in B tournaments?

Because they are not a real team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But they're supposed to be the best team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buddy. It's a pick up team of travel kids when they don't have tourneys with their own travel teams. The players change from tourney to tourney depending on which kids are available and want to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS is a joke it is all about him and now wait for the new Blast coaches to follow his pathetic lead

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i understand its a pick up team of golden geese and blast kids, but they're ruining the kids experience who are on B teams and are getting blown out by these mixed nuts or laxin around or laxin with friends

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i understand its a pick up team of golden geese and blast kids, but they're ruining the kids experience who are on B teams and are getting blown out by these mixed nuts or laxin around or laxin with friends

English please . . . ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

English please . . . ??

English? OK. You dads that live vicariously through your kids, you enter the Mixed Nuts/Laxin' With friends into B tourneys so your fat asses can get a t-shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

English please . . . ??

English? OK. You dads that live vicariously through your kids, you enter the Mixed Nuts/Laxin' With friends into B tourneys so your fat asses can get a t-shirt.

Last i remember it was the kids getting the t shirts.spend more time with your kid in the backyard. With a little hard work junior may be able to win a t shirt one day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

English please . . . ??

Last i remember it was the kids getting the t shirts.spend more time with your kid in the backyard. With a little hard work junior may be able to win a t shirt one day

And your little Rabil will be holding water bottles in high school thinking about the old days of 10 year "A" lax. seen it 100 times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

English please . . . ??

I have no skin in the game - my kid doesn't play for either club referenced. I was just totally confused by your post due to its lack of punctuation and run-on sentence nature . . . !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

English please . . . ??

I found my target audience- fat daddy. B tourney t-shirts to wash the car with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]i understand its a pick up team of golden geese and blast kids, but they're ruining the kids experience who are on B teams and are getting blown out by these mixed nuts or laxin around or laxin with friends

English please . . . ??

I found my target audience- fat daddy. B tourney t-shirts to wash the car with. [/quote
your jealously is quite obvious since you continue to comment about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxin with friends is s great town team that has fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS is a joke it is all about him and now wait for the new Blast coaches to follow his pathetic lead

He bailed out as soon as Princess couldn't keep up. She should have never been there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxin with friends is s great town team that has fun

Which town?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i wouldn't exactly call them a town team since its travel kids, i'm glad they have fun, all we're saying is that they should play in A tournaments, against A teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just make one thing clear, the 'Nuts have never lost and have beaten the Dark Storm (SYAG losers) and the Express A team (Chammy/St. A's losers), plus any other team that is dumb enough to get in the way. Going forward, I would let 2nd place have the shirts, my little monster is only in it for the glory.

Come get some!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job . attention seeker.you have a great sense of humor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear BOTC-can we please keep the rule of not referring to specific kids consistent for ALL kids? I'm confused as to why sometimes it is allowed, and other times you intervene.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i wouldn't exactly call them a town team since its travel kids, i'm glad they have fun, all we're saying is that they should play in A tournaments, against A teams

Whats a B tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The ones the big guys didn't play in so you were able to borrow their players and play coach for the day. The ones you would complain about if your A team ended up in because Little Rabil couldn't score enough goals in a blowout. The ones a real A team would play up in the 2024 A bracket and have the same results but you would still complain because little Rabil was checked to hard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just make one thing clear, the 'Nuts have never lost and have beaten the Dark Storm (SYAG losers) and the Express A team (Chammy/St. A's losers), plus any other team that is dumb enough to get in the way. Going forward, I would let 2nd place have the shirts, my little monster is only in it for the glory.

Come get some!

Smh. So sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come get some!

Smh. So sad

Buddy, get your little Rabil off the loser train and get with the 'Nuts! Just try and keep up! It's awesome baby!!

Come get some!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny stuff someone is making a statement that is not true my son plays for SYAG and never played DEEEZZZZZZ Nuts losers "DADS." Notice reply with class would never refer to children as losers.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny stuff someone is making a statement that is not true my son plays for SYAG and never played DEEEZZZZZZ Nuts losers "DADS." Notice reply with class would never refer to children as losers.....

Dark storm are SYAG, stop the madness! There are the 'Nuts and then all of the rest. The sooner you get with the program the better. Fact is if the Nuts play then the 'ship is theirs!

Come get some.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dark storm are SYAG, stop the madness! There are the 'Nuts and then all of the rest. The sooner you get with the program the better. Fact is if the Nuts play then the 'ship is theirs!

Come get some.

<yawn>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny Stuff someone is making a statement that is not true my son plays for SYAG and never played DEEEZZZZZZ Nuts losers "DADS." Notice reply with class would never refer to children as losers.....

Come get some.

Nuts never beat dark storm, they tied the only time they ever faced each other. So I guess u can say nuts did not beat every team they faced. Looks like I got some guy. Haha now call the mule and ask when is the next blast practice. Have sonny get to work so maybe they can beat the train this year. We are rollin son!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny Stuff someone is making a statement that is not true my son plays for SYAG and never played DEEEZZZZZZ Nuts losers "DADS." Notice reply with class would never refer to children as losers.....

Come get some.

It's no longer sad, because I can hear you giggling. Your opportunities to play are Columbus Day, Blatant and Octoberfest, win one of these this fall and then it's meaningful. Don't waste time bragging about playing in the Havoc, Mustang or Hecksher after Thanksgiving, just stick to coaching flag football.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come get some.

Nuts never beat dark storm, they tied the only time they ever faced each other. So I guess u can say nuts did not beat every team they faced. Looks like I got some guy. Haha now call the mule and ask when is the next blast practice. Have sonny get to work so maybe they can beat the train this year. We are rollin son!!!

Who took the championship and who went home? The Nuts are undisputed and undefeated 2025 Kings.
Come
Get
Some
Baby

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come get some.

It's no longer sad, because I can hear you giggling. Your opportunities to play are Columbus Day, Blatant and Octoberfest, win one of these this fall and then it's meaningful. Don't waste time bragging about playing in the Havoc, Mustang or Hecksher after Thanksgiving, just stick to coaching flag football.

We'll play when and where we want you loser! If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. Mixed Nuts are the team to beat. Come get your can of Whup [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come get some.

We'll play when and where we want you loser! If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. Mixed Nuts are the team to beat. Come get your can of Whup [lacrosse]!

You guys should be the new coaches of blast. I know u guys think about it while sitting at blast practice. You guys would do a better job then the clowns they have now. Tell the mule to move over here comes the Nutzz. It would be the pat Med Sayville combo. Get in there G dogg

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come get some.

"A" teams never want to beat the best! That's just a T-shirt you wear to make yourself feel important. It's all about the trophies. You know you avoid certain tournaments until you know what teams are signed up.

Legacy is supposedly putting together a tourney for the age group that the best team will leave as Champion. Word is, most clubs won't commit. It's been this way since the beginning of time...and most will make up some age issue as to why their team lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come get some.

You guys should be the new coaches of blast. I know u guys think about it while sitting at blast practice. You guys would do a better job then the clowns they have now. Tell the mule to move over here comes the Nutzz. It would be the pat Med Sayville combo. Get in there G dogg

Can the owners of Mixed Nuts please hold a try out
I would love for my son to tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come get some.

91, Legacy and Express coaches all need to know their places and watch their backs. The 🥜 Are the supreme lax power, we don't need a club, our boys are locked and loaded! You will be met with fire and fury like the lax world has never seen!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come get some.

I doubt this mixed butt nonsense is coming from one of the coaches. It's somebody laughing at us take the bait and continue comment. But all good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny S*** someone is making a statement that is not true my son plays for SYAG and never played DEEEZZZZZZ Nuts losers "DADS." Notice reply with class would never refer to children as losers.....

Come get some.

I doubt this mixed butt nonsense is coming from one of the coaches. It's somebody laughing at us take the bait and continue comment. But all good.

It's so easy, it's like taking candy from a baby! You swear you don't want to answer this, but you know it eats at you that the 🥜 always bring it home whenever they show. They ruin your silly plans to establish dominance for junior and his teammates, but don't fear, just admire.

Give It Up For The Mixed Nuts Baby!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny S*** someone is making a statement that is not true my son plays for SYAG and never played DEEEZZZZZZ Nuts losers "DADS." Notice reply with class would never refer to children as losers.....

Come get some.

91, Legacy and Express coaches all need to know their places and watch their backs. The 🥜 Are the supreme lax power, we don't need a club, our boys are locked and loaded! You will be met with fire and fury like the lax world has never seen!

More Jabberwocky poets of nutz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please note that there are no Blast parents on here shooting their mouths off about anything. Just let the kids play. Maybe you guys should take a lesson in class from them. Just saying.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please note that there are no Blast parents on here shooting their mouths off about anything. Just let the kids play. Maybe you guys should take a lesson in class from them. Just saying.......

Oh really and what team does your child play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just an observation.....no dog in the fight.

Page 13 of 48 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard