Send us your commitment story & Contact us for Lacrosse Events boosting. Keep Laxin'!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,271
Posts346,777
Members2,493
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like YJ against YJ this w/e at Miller Place tournament

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
Joined: Jul 2017
A
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
A
Joined: Jul 2017
this is for testing

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Miller Place tourney looks awful. 25s playing 27s. At least it's for a good cause.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Miller Place tourney looks awful. 25s playing 27s. At least it's for a good cause.


Yup. CR's new truck.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Miller Place tourney looks awful. 25s playing 27s. At least it's for a good cause.


Yup. CR's new truck.


That's why you pay double the entry fee to YJ. At least half goes to charity!

Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw that... just a fun little tournament though that gets the stick in the kids hands. Have fun.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Miller Place tourney looks awful. 25s playing 27s. At least it's for a good cause.


Yup. CR's new truck.


That's why you pay double the entry fee to YJ. At least half goes to charity!



Not fun for the 3rd graders. A waste of time and money. No team should be playing more than two age groups different from their own. But I guess that would mean less money for CR

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bad was the beat down for the 27s playing the 25s?

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That Miller Place tourney looks awful. 25s playing 27s. At least it's for a good cause.


Yup. CR's new truck.


That's why you pay double the entry fee to YJ. At least half goes to charity!



Not fun for the 3rd graders. A waste of time and money. No team should be playing more than two age groups different from their own. But I guess that would mean less money for CR


Half goes to charity? That is a joke right.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How bad was the beat down for the 27s playing the 25s?


There were beat downs with 25s playing 25s.

Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any of theses teams playing in Maryland this fall?

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How bad was the beat down for the 27s playing the 25s?


There were beat downs with 25s playing 25s.


There's something to brag about. Tool.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 27 vs, 25 game was called off. Rightfully so.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
any of theses teams playing in Maryland this fall?


YJ 25 lost in MD last summer. They need to check themselves with the bragging and remember what comes around goes around,

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea, after we beat all of the so called MD powerhouses in pool play, we lost in a shortened playoff game, with a point blank shot to tie it.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Key word is LOST

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yea, after we beat all of the so called MD powerhouses in pool play, we lost in a shortened playoff game, with a point blank shot to tie it.


We? Did you contribute to the loss? I guess you did. Loser.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Key word is LOST


Yes, good point. The key word is definitely LOST (especially in CAPS) when talking about 10 year old girls. C'mon, I realize this list has regressed to the verbal sparring of 3 year olds but if those who respond (in this age group, mind you), truly believe winning and LOSING is what matters for girls who are graduating in 2025 I feel for your kids.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.



I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be new to this site. 1st - the braggart is likely just a troll with no affiliation to YJ and is just looking to stir the pot. 2nd - there were 3 YJ 2025 teams at the tourney. One of the 2025 YJ teams only played other YJ teams and a 2024 team despite being scheduled to play 2026 and 2027 teams. My guess is there was one YJ game against a town team and then schedules were adjusted to avoid 10 goal differentials. 3rd - why would you root against a bunch of 10 yr olds that have a passion for the sport and put the time in to be good? I'm sure they'd rather play hard and lose than have to play keep away or have other restrictions imposed on them because the other team can't hang. As a parent you always want your kids to earn their achievements and not have them handed to them.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.



I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!


You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.



I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!


You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.


You got the wrong girl. Mine plays on a team that will beat that team everytime. My daughters team would also never intentionally embarras another team. Your first mistake is that you assumed I'm from NY. Your bully like attitude is typical of LI lacrosse players. Be careful when making a assumptions, it may turn out to make you look like an idiot. You have a lot to learn, feel bad for you.


Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.



I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!


You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.


You got the wrong girl. Mine plays on a team that will beat that team everytime. My daughters team would also never intentionally embarras another team. Your first mistake is that you assumed I'm from NY. Your bully like attitude is typical of LI lacrosse players. Be careful when making a assumptions, it may turn out to make you look like an idiot. You have a lot to learn, feel bad for you.




yet intimidated enough to troll this board. Yawn

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You probably already lost to them... nothing like chiming in on a tourney you weren't at, that didn't report scores or follow the posted schedule. Reserve your judgment dope.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.



I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!


You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.


You got the wrong girl. Mine plays on a team that will beat that team everytime. My daughters team would also never intentionally embarras another team. Your first mistake is that you assumed I'm from NY. Your bully like attitude is typical of LI lacrosse players. Be careful when making a assumptions, it may turn out to make you look like an idiot. You have a lot to learn, feel bad for you.




yet intimidated enough to troll this board. Yawn



Ummm..Ok. See you in MD, when your daughter leaves crying,

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.



I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!


You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.


You got the wrong girl. Mine plays on a team that will beat that team everytime. My daughters team would also never intentionally embarras another team. Your first mistake is that you assumed I'm from NY. Your bully like attitude is typical of LI lacrosse players. Be careful when making a assumptions, it may turn out to make you look like an idiot. You have a lot to learn, feel bad for you.



Now I get it! That explains the poor grammar and the fact that you are "routing" against them! I guess the extra year you had as a holdback didn't help. Anyway, I for one, will root for those girls.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.



I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!


You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.


You got the wrong girl. Mine plays on a team that will beat that team everytime. My daughters team would also never intentionally embarras another team. Your first mistake is that you assumed I'm from NY. Your bully like attitude is typical of LI lacrosse players. Be careful when making a assumptions, it may turn out to make you look like an idiot. You have a lot to learn, feel bad for you.




yet intimidated enough to troll this board. Yawn



Ummm..Ok. See you in MD, when your daughter leaves crying,


Wow! I wish I had a snappy response to that. But, as a Marylander who scans these forums, all I can say is that I am embarrassed. I have older daughters who have played with one of them in her first year of college this fall and I am embarrassed by the comments I see in the younger age groups. Yes, as the girls get older the comments tone down - either the parents mellow out or those ones like the prior posters are out of lacrosse because their girls stop playing. I just want to say that the opinions and views expressed by the prior poster are not in line with those of the majority of educated and enlightened Marylanders who enjoy our rivalries with the LI teams. Yes, See you in MD and good luck to your girls.



Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.



I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!


You're an idiot. Who's fault is a 10 point differential? Have your kids put in the work and you won't need to play a game of uncle with other lacrosse teams in the future. I find it quite sad that a parent, any parent, would come on here and admit to cheering against 10 years old girls. You're a special kind of special. What you're really mad at is that your kid gets beat by a better team, big deal, get over it. I can only imagine what kind of a sportsman like kid you have.


You got the wrong girl. Mine plays on a team that will beat that team everytime. My daughters team would also never intentionally embarras another team. Your first mistake is that you assumed I'm from NY. Your bully like attitude is typical of LI lacrosse players. Be careful when making a assumptions, it may turn out to make you look like an idiot. You have a lot to learn, feel bad for you.




yet intimidated enough to troll this board. Yawn



Ummm..Ok. See you in MD, when your daughter leaves crying,


Like your daughter did this summer when they LOST? I bet that was a long drive home.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesus! Follow along, Francis!! You just insulted your own trollers comment.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prime Time Young Guns schedule is out. Why is YJ25 playing "B" teams?

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Prime Time Young Guns schedule is out. Why is YJ25 playing "B" teams?


Its the YJ way.....smoke and mirrors

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow
Thats not good.
They are a very good team!

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow
Thats not good.
They are a very good team!


They must be very good to drive all that way to play B teams.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow
Thats not good.
They are a very good team!


They must be very good to drive all that way to play B teams.


Gotta love a troll on the page! I'm sure this YJ team wants no part of destroying the MD B teams. They are too good for that level of play, as you already know. Just for clarification, the director makes the schedule, not the girls or coach. The girls I know were looking forward to the great level of competition that MnD black and Heros Green brought to the summer tourney. These kids don't want easy wins.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow
Thats not good.
They are a very good team!


They must be very good to drive all that way to play B teams.


Gotta love a troll on the page! I'm sure this YJ team wants no part of destroying the MD B teams. They are too good for that level of play, as you already know. Just for clarification, the director makes the schedule, not the girls or coach. The girls I know were looking forward to the great level of competition that MnD black and Heros Green brought to the summer tourney. These kids don't want easy wins.


Better get used to the Director making your schedule. She can't have you making waves with the MD paying customers. Bad for business. You still paid her for the tournament and get to pay all the expenses down to Maryland.

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow
Thats not good.
They are a very good team!


They must be very good to drive all that way to play B teams.


Gotta love a troll on the page! I'm sure this YJ team wants no part of destroying the MD B teams. They are too good for that level of play, as you already know. Just for clarification, the director makes the schedule, not the girls or coach. The girls I know were looking forward to the great level of competition that MnD black and Heros Green brought to the summer tourney. These kids don't want easy wins.


Better get used to the Director making your schedule. She can't have you making waves with the MD paying customers. Bad for business. You still paid her for the tournament and get to pay all the expenses down to Maryland.


Mmmm, yea, no. Stay tuned trollers

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to be a schedule change 🤔

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PTYG schedule updated YJ25 now playing Bethesda/HoCo/Pride/Heros Green should be good games

Re: Girls 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if YJ - Carol reads this forum!! funny how the schedule got flipped.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4