BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 101 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HS superiority to date would depend upon the specific year being referenced, obviously, but there is no debate for this grade, We'll see what happens in the coming years, but to date, 2024 Suffolk has been far superior. No disrespect intended.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
this thread is done.. should be deleted and rebooted... talk about tournaments, which ones are good and why you like them - get crazy let us know how parking is and if there are porta potties.. more useful than the crap on here now. And no more fake news stories that start with "a guy i know" or "i heard" tell us what YOU know, what you have seen. it will be hard at first but with a little practice you will get it.

I heard Joey Buttafuoco and Marion Barry were thinking about starting their own teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at this age group. There aren't any Nassau teams that can compete with top 3-4 Suffolk teams.

RVC futures?

There are a lot of A players on RVC Futures

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at this age group. There aren't any Nassau teams that can compete with top 3-4 Suffolk teams.

RVC futures?

There are a lot of A players on every town team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RVC futures?

There aren't that many town teams . . . there are way more towns than don't have a town team than those that do!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RVC futures?

There aren't that many town teams . . . there are way more towns than don't have a town team than those that do!

Please stop with this Suffolk BS. Plenty of Nassau kids can play at an "A' or higher. Ever hear of Garden City, Manhasset , Cold Spring Harbor all lacrosse hotbeds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard of those towns, yes. However, we are referring to the 2024 grade here, not ancient history. Real A players are sparse, to say the least, from these areas. Where's the proof? Take a real look at both the town and travel teams at this age. All of the top teams are from Suffolk. End of conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard of those towns, yes. However, we are referring to the 2024 grade here, not ancient history. Real A players are sparse, to say the least, from these areas. Where's the proof? Take a real look at both the town and travel teams at this age. All of the top teams are from Suffolk. End of conversation.

<eye roll>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is your proof ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The people from DC whose kids play lacrosse do not live in DC. They live in the the MD and VA suburbs, and have 4-5 of the highest per capita income counties in the US.

There is no comparison between the DC surburbs and Long Island in terms of wealth and educational background. LI is the armpit of the US, regardless.

Too bad that most of the best club teams come from more of the middle-class working class areas around Maryland than the "ultra-rich" burbs that you refer to. If you want to start comparing those DC burb clubs - lets talk about how they do against the MnDs, Skywalkers and Heros. Which all draw kids from the mainly middle class areas. Biggest difference is those working folks have "Grit" and they pass it on to their girls. Just like on the Island.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The people from DC whose kids play lacrosse do not live in DC. They live in the the MD and VA suburbs, and have 4-5 of the highest per capita income counties in the US.

There is no comparison between the DC surburbs and Long Island in terms of wealth and educational background. LI is the armpit of the US, regardless.

Too bad that most of the best club teams come from more of the middle-class working class areas around Maryland than the "ultra-rich" burbs that you refer to. If you want to start comparing those DC burb clubs - lets talk about how they do against the MnDs, Skywalkers and Heros. Which all draw kids from the mainly middle class areas. Biggest difference is those working folks have "Grit" and they pass it on to their girls. Just like on the Island.

You definitely need to take grammar school English again.you write like an illiterate baboon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<eye roll>

What town are you from in Suffolk??? I am sure GC, RVC and Pequa 2024!! Have taken their fair share of t-shirts.Playing in Suffolk tournaments.vs clubs and town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think all those girls on MD best trams are working class families? LOL. Those are the girls who end up at McDonogh and other MD private schools.

The best kids in MD and VA comes from wealthy parents. They don't share anything with the blue collar families of LI.

Reminds me of all those horrible tats on the dads whose sons play for LI Outlaws. White trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<eye roll>

What town are you from in Suffolk??? I am sure GC, RVC and Pequa 2024!! Have taken their fair share of t-shirts.Playing in Suffolk tournaments.vs clubs and town teams.

I'm from Nassau . . . and from none of the towns you just mentioned. And I still don't know what your point was . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top Suffolk 2024 town teams haven't played on grade in years, so your Pequas of Nassau don't even play them in tourneys. Lucky for them. More proof? Take 3 guesses where every player is from, on the two most dominant travel teams on LI? Hint. It ain't Nassau.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top Suffolk 2024 town teams haven't played on grade in years, so your Pequas of Nassau don't even play them in tourneys. Lucky for them. More proof? Take 3 guesses where every player is from, on the two most dominant travel teams on LI? Hint. It ain't Nassau.

Assuming you're right (for the sake of argument, anyway!), let's really analyze this from a numerical standpoint: Nassau is a much smaller geographic area than Suffolk, and in general probably has more club options available on a relative basis. That means that from a logistical perspective, Nassau players can find many club options closer to home, IE, the talent is more spread out amongst many teams in the county (and even into Suffolk county if you live in Eastern Nassau). Suffolk, on the other hand is larger and has a more distributed population, which easily could translate into teams with more concentration of players, particularly from certain regions of Suffolk. Which is all to say that even if you're right about the top clubs on LI being from Suffolk, when you consider all of the above, it has no bearing on determining whether one county's players are predominantly better than the other's. Go spend time with your kid being a positive role model and less wasted time trying to live vicariously through him and claim who is better - they're 11 years old!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where the [lacrosse]*k is your proof ?

Between GC and Rvc they have beaten all the club teams on LI.except taz and pack.

<eye roll>

I'm from Nassau . . . and from none of the towns you just mentioned. And I still don't know what your point was . . .

Point--- those Nassau town teams have pritty much beat every club team in suffolk. with the exception of taz and pack. End of conversation!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

A

D

L

A

X

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what you are saying is, none of your Nassau teams have beaten the two Suffolk travel teams of Taz and WP. And the Nassau town teams are winning some tournaments against some Suffolk B teams since true A Suffolk town teams play up. Ok. Got it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

A

D

L

A

X

<yawn>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what you are saying is, none of your Nassau teams have beaten the two Suffolk travel teams of Taz and WP. And the Nassau town teams are winning some tournaments against some Suffolk B teams since true A Suffolk town teams play up. Ok. Got it!

You are almost as stupid as the madlax guy. It's close though. You should be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You think all those girls on MD best trams are working class families? LOL. Those are the girls who end up at McDonogh and other MD private schools.

The best kids in MD and VA comes from wealthy parents. They don't share anything with the blue collar families of LI.

Reminds me of all those horrible tats on the dads whose sons play for LI Outlaws. White trash.[/quote

Yes, we heard all about your oral surgeon and orthodontist dads. That's so great. But just remember that us tattooed white trash dads will not only beat you down, but will buy and sell your [lacrosse] like a penny stock you pretend polo wearing wannabe elitist jack wagon. Now go get your shine box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are we talking about town teams or club teams? What's "true A Suffolk town teams" play up? In what tournament do they do that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You think all those girls on MD best trams are working class families? LOL. Those are the girls who end up at McDonogh and other MD private schools.

Reminds me of all those horrible tats on the dads whose sons play for LI Outlaws. White trash.[/quote

Yes, we heard all about your oral surgeon and orthodontist dads. That's so great. But just remember that us tattooed white trash dads will not only beat you down, but will buy and sell your [lacrosse] like a penny stock you pretend polo wearing wannabe elitist jack wagon. Now go get your shine box.

I kinda think "Now go get your shine box" is a little wannabe elitist as well. What exactly are you saying? It's a weird east coast thing I know but I don't see why you keep using a hard working blue collar profession as a put down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that seriously the best you've got? Did you write material for Bob Hope?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I kinda think "Now go get your shine box" is a little wannabe elitist as well. What exactly are you saying? It's a weird east coast thing I know but I don't see why you keep using a hard working blue collar profession as a put down.

I believe the poster is referencing the line from good fellas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are we talking about town teams or club teams? What's "true A Suffolk town teams" play up? In what tournament do they do that?

i am saying the really good Nassau town teams have not beaten Taz or Pack(don't believe they have met often)... but have beaten all other teams/clubs, I don't care what you rate them A B. or Z. those Nassau town teams are Legit!!! (and you might want to check.But i am sure there are some boys that live in Nassau that play for Pack or Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is empire green 2024 a good B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So what you are saying is, none of your Nassau teams have beaten the two Suffolk travel teams of Taz and WP. And the Nassau town teams are winning some tournaments against some Suffolk B teams since true A Suffolk town teams play up. Ok. Got it!

i am saying the really good Nassau town teams have not beaten Taz or Pack(don't believe they have met often)... but have beaten all other teams/clubs, I don't care what you rate them A B. or Z. those Nassau town teams are Legit!!! (and you might want to check.But i am sure there are some boys that live in Nassau that play for Pack or Taz.[/quot

People are so worried about what town? Why not worry about Taz's taking a 7th grader?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it's suppose to be their A team but play in every B bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So what you are saying is, none of your Nassau teams have beaten the two Suffolk travel teams of Taz and WP. And the Nassau town teams are winning some tournaments against some Suffolk B teams since true A Suffolk town teams play up. Ok. Got it!

i am saying the really good Nassau town teams have not beaten Taz or Pack(don't believe they have met often)... but have beaten all other teams/clubs, I don't care what you rate them A B. or Z. those Nassau town teams are Legit!!! (and you might want to check.But i am sure there are some boys that live in Nassau that play for Pack or Taz.[/quot

People are so worried about what town? Why not worry about Taz's taking a 7th grader?

Taz is coached by a Nassau guy you fools. A suffolk guy can't lead a team like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz is coached by a Nassau guy you fools. A suffolk guy can't lead a team like that.

You're such a tool. He works in Nassau but lives in Suffolk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i am saying the really good Nassau town teams have not beaten Taz or Pack(don't believe they have met often)... but have beaten all other teams/clubs, I don't care what you rate them A B. or Z. those Nassau town teams are Legit!!! (and you might want to check.But i am sure there are some boys that live in Nassau that play for Pack or Taz.

What clubs have they beaten? The only 2 town teams I have seen in the big club tourneys were RVC and Garden City.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MADLAX

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhhh! Ok, great movie, thanks. Still not a good comeback but makes more sense now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhhh! Ok, great movie, thanks. Still not a good comeback but makes more sense now.

What county sends to the better colleges....without lacrosse? Then you can brag. Remember this - I have older kids - your son's lax career is probably over in either 2, 6 (90%), or 10 years. THEN WHAT?? Focus on the right thing please. Travel lacrosse should be for kids that love the sport. Not Daddy and Mommy bragging rights with the red cup brigade...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you want to see a great movie "Man in the Red Bandana" . important movie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good question. What wins make these Nassau town teams so "legit"??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you want to see a great movie "Man in the Red Bandana" . important movie

Know of the family-it's a heartwarming story for a tragic time in our history.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since 1977 these are the STATE CHAMPIONS:
Suffolk:
WM- 9
West Islip- 5
SWR- 3
Sachem-2
Huntington-2
Comsewoque-2
Rocky Pt-1
Mount Sinai-1
Northport-1

Nassau:
Garden City- 6
Manhasset- 4
Cold Spring Harbor- 4
Lynbrook- 2
Wantagh- 1
Massapequa- 1
Bethpage- 1
South Side- 1
Elmont- 1
Farmingdale- 1

Id say 26 and 22 are pretty close. Bottom line Long Island has a ton of lacrosse rich schools in both Nassau & Suffolk. Stop all this non sense

Page 23 of 101 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard