BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sure - 91 Maryland is a b team.

Season hasn't even started but you already know what level the 91 23 team is?? With all the movement how can you say that? Loonies will most likely be the team to beat but until the games are played that will not be known.

And how would you now Looney's is the team to beat; 'with all the movement how can you say that?" aka Looney's dad

I did not say Looney's "is" the team to beat. I said "likely". That is based on the movement I know about. My point was more how could someone say 91 md was a B team without seeing the teams play this year. Sorry I didn't pick your sons team as the potential team to beat.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Season hasn't even started but you already know what level the 91 23 team is?? With all the movement how can you say that? Loonies will most likely be the team to beat but until the games are played that will not be known.

And how would you now Looney's is the team to beat; 'with all the movement how can you say that?" aka Looney's dad

I did not say Looney's "is" the team to beat. I said "likely". That is based on the movement I know about. My point was more how could someone say 91 md was a B team without seeing the teams play this year. Sorry I didn't pick your sons team as the potential team to beat.

Again not knowing the movement of anyone but Looney's I am not sure how you can even make that statement. Sorry I disagree that your sons team is the LIKELY team to beat since the season starts 8 months from now and no one has played a single game. Good Luck Looney's dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because 91 should have been a B team last year and went 0-6 in HOCO. They have lost kids from a team that went 0-6. How could they possibly be more than a B team this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because 91 should have been a B team last year and went 0-6 in HOCO. They have lost kids from a team that went 0-6. How could they possibly be more than a B team this year?

What did they lose and where did they go? There was definitely some talent on that team last year just not enough of it to compete at a AA level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie came to crabs

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie came to crabs

Faceoff kid went to FCA along with a few middies and the goalie did go to Crabs; they may have lost some others to Looney's as well. Not sure of the rationale to their departure and again this is all through the Lax Grapevine so who knows what is true and BS!!! LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practice don't complain. If size and age matters to you that much, try sleep away camp in Vermont. Its lacrosse. Play or get played.

I agree, if it bothers you that much, go out and get faster and get stronger and get better and show you deserve the time instead of the out of state kid. Does your mom still walk you to the bathroom? Tons of teams have out of state kids. Get over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practice don't complain. If size and age matters to you that much, try sleep away camp in Vermont. Its lacrosse. Play or get played.

I agree, if it bothers you that much, go out and get faster and get stronger and get better and show you deserve the time instead of the out of state kid. Does your mom still walk you to the bathroom? Tons of teams have out of state kids. Get over it.

I agree with everything (work harder) except out of state players coming in to play for an already established team!! What is that teaching your existing players that are busting their a$$ every day at practice coach? This is the win at all costs mentality that is ruining youth lacrosse. Play with what you got Mark and COACH THEM!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because 91 should have been a B team last year and went 0-6 in HOCO. They have lost kids from a team that went 0-6. How could they possibly be more than a B team this year?[/quote]

How? It could be that the new players added are better than the ones that left?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And this is how a lacrosse forum is started! To give all of these parents who feel so strongly about their opinions an anonymous place to express them. Clearly the only thing wrong with this sport is the loser parents who don't have enough guts or class to stick up for their kids to a coach instead of an anonymous forum.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And this is how a lacrosse forum is started! To give all of these parents who feel so strongly about their opinions an anonymous place to express them. Clearly the only thing wrong with this sport is the loser parents who don't have enough guts or class to stick up for their kids to a coach instead of an anonymous forum.

You tell em MM!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

Could be but my son was at those tryouts and trust me when I say it was one of the worst run tryouts my son took part in this year; coaching is an obvious issue here. Completely unorganized and we chose not to come back for day 2. I would also say if the kids that left made Crabs, FCA and Looney's AA teams......the new players more than likely are not as talented. This club as it stands is an A/B team based on what I saw.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Y

Could be but my son was at those tryouts and trust me when I say it was one of the worst run tryouts my son took part in this year; coaching is an obvious issue here. Completely unorganized and we chose not to come back for day 2. I would also say if the kids that left made Crabs, FCA and Looney's AA teams......the new players more than likely are not as talented. This club as it stands is an A/B team based on what I saw.[/quote]

As it stands you have no clue...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark Millon is insane; plane and simple. Anyone playing for him will soon learn how miserable of an experience it will be! Unbelievable knowledge but has no clue how to coach or speak to kids; embarrassing to say the least.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has played for Mark for four years. Is he tough? Yes. Is he demanding? Yes. 90% of our players have been with him for that long and my son, for one, will give him 100% credit for his evolution into a very good player. If it were the misery slog that outsiders describe, kids would leave but they don't because they love playing with each other and they really enjoy the results of their hard work. I'm sure true for players on Hawks, Madlax etc... where I think there are a lot of outsiders looking in and making absurd criticisms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has played for Mark for four years. Is he tough? Yes. Is he demanding? Yes. 90% of our players have been with him for that long and my son, for one, will give him 100% credit for his evolution into a very good player. If it were the misery slog that outsiders describe, kids would leave but they don't because they love playing with each other and they really enjoy the results of their hard work. I'm sure true for players on Hawks, Madlax etc... where I think there are a lot of outsiders looking in and making absurd criticisms.

" Break his arms" " give it to the 9th grader" LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Break his arms" wasn't MM, I was there.
Go back to your wing bar and stir it up somewhere else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct, not Mark. And my son took it about as seriously as a football coach saying "knock his block off!". A common phrase, but not, um, an instruction to decapitate a player...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the person who keeps talking about the Texas kid. When did Texas become such a power house in lacrosse that your so worried? Maybe he wants to become a better lacrosse player and his parents have the means to have him play in MD. BTW. He was on the roster all year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the person who keeps talking about the Texas kid. When did Texas become such a power house in lacrosse that your so worried? Maybe he wants to become a better lacrosse player and his parents have the means to have him play in MD. BTW. He was on the roster all year.

It becomes an issue when 91 is paying for flights but doesn't have money for practice fields for the non chosen teams come summer time. It isn't a well kept secret that the club is flying the kids in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Break his arms" wasn't MM, I was there.
Go back to your wing bar and stir it up somewhere else.

You need to listen to video that was posted. Sure sounded like MM..Do you agree that he said " give it to the 9th grader" or was that someone else too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct, not Mark. And my son took it about as seriously as a football coach saying "knock his block off!". A common phrase, but not, um, an instruction to decapitate a player...

So it wasnt Mark?? but your son didnt take it seriously?? was it a player next to him??LOL

Break his arms is not screamed out on the field by any decent coach. Only morons scream that. And knock his block off isnt screamed out on the football field by any modern coach. Only morons do that .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck making Team 91 into Cobra Kai in whatever superheated lax world you live in. Not the view of parents or the kids who really enjoy playing for 91MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not going to apologize for the 9th grader comment (by whichever coach). But you had to see the hulking man-child in question to appreciate the circumstances...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck making Team 91 into Cobra Kai in whatever superheated lax world you live in. Not the view of parents or the kids who really enjoy playing for 91MD.

They are like unicorns. We've heard of these kids on this forum, but do they really exist? More likely the parents are buying the stuff MM is shoveling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with everything (work harder) except out of state players coming in to play for an already established team!! What is that teaching your existing players that are busting their a$$ every day at practice coach? This is the win at all costs mentality that is ruining youth lacrosse. Play with what you got Mark and COACH THEM!!!

Bull#$%^, you are paying $1800 - $2500 so that your son can play lacrosse. Blame yourself for ruining youth lacrosee, just like the rest of us. After that, tell your kid to get stronger, get faster, get smarter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unicorn? My son asks me every couple days when our first fall practice is because he can't wait to get back on the field. If you can't figure out whether your son enjoys something or not, you are obviously a crackerjack parent...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unicorn? My son asks me every couple days when our first fall practice is because he can't wait to get back on the field. If you can't figure out whether your son enjoys something or not, you are obviously a crackerjack parent...

Asks every couple days? Is he dense?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So it wasnt Mark?? but your son didnt take it seriously?? was it a player next to him??LOL

Break his arms is not screamed out on the field by any decent coach. Only morons scream that. And knock his block off isnt screamed out on the football field by any modern coach. Only morons do that .

Nobody is disputing the fact that the comment was yelled, but it wasn't MM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bull#$%^, you are paying $1800 - $2500 so that your son can play lacrosse. Blame yourself for ruining youth lacrosee, just like the rest of us. After that, tell your kid to get stronger, get faster, get smarter.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Team 91 Philosophy; WIN AT ALL COSTS. No reason to teach these young impressionable young men; who are 10 to 14 years of age mind you, how to overcome major obstacles; including bouncing back from mistakes both on and off the field, good sportsmanship, how to be humble in victory and defeat, to teach resiliency, to prepare them for life's challenges or how to simply have fun playing the game they love......NO at Team 91 we will just use your $1800-2500 fee to fuel the jets and fly kids in from Texas to so we can WIN. Oh MM you sir where have you gone?? Good Luck 22 and 24!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Team 91 Philosophy; WIN AT ALL COSTS. No reason to teach these young impressionable young men; who are 10 to 14 years of age mind you, how to overcome major obstacles; including bouncing back from mistakes both on and off the field, good sportsmanship, how to be humble in victory and defeat, to teach resiliency, to prepare them for life's challenges or how to simply have fun playing the game they love......NO at Team 91 we will just use your $1800-2500 fee to fuel the jets and fly kids in from Texas to so we can WIN. Oh MM you sir where have you gone?? Good Luck 22 and 24!!

Seriously people -- it is about the "Millon" brand. This organization is "Team 91" in name only. MM is about MM, and his focus is on himself, his kids and his business. Whether he screws Breakers, Team 91 or anyone else in his way is to be expected. So, bringing in kids from out of State, or out of the country, or from another planet -- if it enhances in his opinion -- his brand, his business future, and his oh so fragile ego, is to be expected. It is NOT about winning at any cost. Rather, it is using winning at absurd costs and abandonment of any sense of values, that serves his real purposes. That we all pay absurd amounts for his gaming -- as is the case with Crabs and other elite organizations that are brand centric -- is the American way. Good business plan, with an abundance of clients who are too self absorbed to figure it all out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids are leaving. And coaches. Maybe that's why only 19 kids tried out for the 2022 team this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91MD is all about the 2022 and 2024 teams. MM doesn't care about any of the other teams in his organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you obviously no nothing about youth football....I'm sure you will come back with some kind of p*##y excuse for knowing nothing about contact sports. Go put your whites on and grab your shuttlecock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you obviously no nothing about youth football....I'm sure you will come back with some kind of p*##y excuse for knowing nothing about contact sports. Go put your whites on and grab your shuttlecock.

What the [lacrosse] is this 91 parent/coach smoking? Hilarious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody is disputing the fact that the comment was yelled, but it wasn't MM.

Still going with that excuse. Was it a ventriloquist impersonating MM ? LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, there were literally 4 other coaches on the sideline that day. Are you stupid?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, there were literally 4 other coaches on the sideline that day. Are you stupid?

My son playED for the 2022 team. I have stood on the sideline and heard him say this exact statement among other things to his 2022 players first hand. My son has told me many other inappropriate things he has said at practice or during games to his players. A video of it was posted that clearly had his voice saying it, but he had youtube take it down. You just cant play it off and its a truly pathetic to put it on the other 91 coaches. Most of the 91 assistant coaches I have spoken with are embarrassed by his behavior and I'm guessing you know that. You probably also know that is EXACTLY why two of his 2022 assistant coaches left as soon as the 2022 Championship game was over. The damage control on inappropriate behavior needs to come from MM not you. Or else he is going to make you look like a complete stooge in a couple months.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son playED for the 2022 team. I have stood on the sideline and heard him say this exact statement among other things to his 2022 players first hand. My son has told me many other inappropriate things he has said at practice or during games to his players. A video of it was posted that clearly had his voice saying it, but he had youtube take it down. You just cant play it off and its a truly pathetic to put it on the other 91 coaches. Most of the 91 assistant coaches I have spoken with are embarrassed by his behavior and I'm guessing you know that. You probably also know that is EXACTLY why two of his 2022 assistant coaches left as soon as the 2022 Championship game was over. The damage control on inappropriate behavior needs to come from MM not you. Or else he is going to make you look like a complete stooge in a couple months.

At this point anyone parent that would allow their child to play for this organization needs to have their heads examined!! The club is an embarrassment from top to bottom. Wake Up 91 parents; is this the kind of example you want your son to follow??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The club is an embarrassment from top to bottom.

Mostly at the top. Not sure how anyone still rides around town with a 91 sticker on their car.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard