Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 05:14 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 05:00 PM
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:59 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:51 PM
Holdbacks
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 04:41 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,157
Posts341,833
Members2,465
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 91 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 90 91
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
Anonymous #242326 09/11/17 06:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How are the Brookhaven Bandits at this age group?

who?

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #242334 09/11/17 07:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have No idea what you are talking about btw.
Originally Posted by Privacy
Oh my god how dare you forget to write down 1 player voluntarily left the team LOL. Shame on You. Your such a bad person.

I need to b punished. Haha

You don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you? Be happy that your kid is now in a spot where she can be happy. Stop ripping on other kids and other clubs. You know what they say about karma don't you......

We all know its the Lynbrook guy juicing up the program; better than ripping on other teams, but that said.............

So if Empire got so much better; who did they get..................they bringing up the 14 year old 2023 kids from MD or what??
What programs have got better from this past summer?? TG lost players but have their top core; Igloo lost goalie but added a couple new kids, YJ teams TBD, Elevate, Jesters and LIberty remain the same??

The teams will remain largely the same, remember that when girls are lost, others are gained. As far as TG, they lost the bottom of the barrel, but gained the top from other teams such as Empire. YJ will be interesting as there looks to be a shake up in the works. They will add 91 girls, 2-3 of which I believe are good enough to be top level players, probably not starters, but solid. Lots of girls need to be cut there, we'll see how it pans out. Empire will be worse, Igloo the same. Jesters will be good, they have a tall athletic group of girls who could break out. I believe Liberty also lost a top player to TG, being they were not great to begin with, they will probably be worse. not sure about Elevate.

Anonymous #242341 09/11/17 07:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh my god how dare you forget to write down 1 player voluntarily left the team LOL. Shame on You. Your such a bad person.

You don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you? Be happy that your kid is now in a spot where she can be happy. Stop ripping on other kids and other clubs. You know what they say about karma don't you......

We all know its the Lynbrook guy juicing up the program; better than ripping on other teams, but that said.............

So if Empire got so much better; who did they get..................they bringing up the 14 year old 2023 kids from MD or what??
What programs have got better from this past summer?? TG lost players but have their top core; Igloo lost goalie but added a couple new kids, YJ teams TBD, Elevate, Jesters and LIberty remain the same??

The teams will remain largely the same, remember that when girls are lost, others are gained. As far as TG, they lost the bottom of the barrel, but gained the top from other teams such as Empire. YJ will be interesting as there looks to be a shake up in the works. They will add 91 girls, 2-3 of which I believe are good enough to be top level players, probably not starters, but solid. Lots of girls need to be cut there, we'll see how it pans out. Empire will be worse, Igloo the same. Jesters will be good, they have a tall athletic group of girls who could break out. I believe Liberty also lost a top player to TG, being they were not great to begin with, they will probably be worse. not sure about Elevate.

YJ should start with the coaches daughters.

Anonymous #242388 09/12/17 07:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Oh my god how dare you forget to write down 1 player voluntarily left the team LOL. Shame on You. Your such a bad person.

Elevate added 91 girls and should be better this summer.

Anonymous #242431 09/12/17 10:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand liberty doesn't have enough players to fill 2 teams in years 2019, 2020 & 2021. Is that true?

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #242460 09/12/17 11:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True...Liberty going thru, what I would guess, must be happening to all of the other "watered down' travel lax programs..travel fatigue...
Have to figure that parents are re-evaluating the need for travel lax with advent of new recruiting rules in place...

Anonymous #242521 09/12/17 03:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally true. Getting too expensive and time consuming. Parents and kids getting burnt out. Going to continue to dwindle like many soccer programs unless it changes.

Anonymous #242540 09/12/17 04:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

One of the better teams actually

Anonymous #242549 09/12/17 04:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really? i haven't noticed a drop in the other LI clubs. parents probably tired of DG and the political mess she has created.

Anonymous #242562 09/12/17 05:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

Who have they beat or played competitively with? Nobody has heard of them, which probably means they play in PAL level tournaments. Sounds similar to LI All-Stars. If your daughter is serious about lacrosse, you are in the wrong place.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #242587 09/12/17 07:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

Who have they beat or played competitively with? Nobody has heard of them, which probably means they play in PAL level tournaments. Sounds similar to LI All-Stars. If your daughter is serious about lacrosse, you are in the wrong place.

Beat Empire (Nassau and Suffolk) And 91.

Anonymous #242589 09/12/17 08:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

Ok, if that's true, they deserve to be in the conversation. Will they be playing in any fall tournaments? I know many of the better girls will be playing in Lax Against Eating Disorders this weekend in pick up teams. Will Bandits be there? Would love to see them play!

Anonymous #242594 09/12/17 08:41 PM
U
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
U

I quote "you don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you?"

I don't know who you are responding to, but when you can actually form a sentence that doesn't look like a three year old wrote it, then you can have the honor of calling me out.

Anonymous #242595 09/12/17 08:46 PM
U
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
U

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, if that's true, they deserve to be in the conversation. Will they be playing in any fall tournaments? I know many of the better girls will be playing in Lax Against Eating Disorders this weekend in pick up teams. Will Bandits be there? Would love to see them play!
[/quote]

The Bandits are one of the dirtiest teams I've seen play in quite some time. I'm not sure who is worse, the kids or the parents.

Anonymous #242597 09/12/17 09:01 PM
U
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
U
You don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you? Be happy that your kid is now in a spot where she can be happy. Stop ripping on other kids and other clubs. You know what they say about karma don't you......[/quote]

What programs have got better from this past summer?? TG lost players but have their top core; Igloo lost goalie but added a couple new kids, YJ teams TBD, Elevate, Jesters and LIberty remain the same??[/

TG lost goalie & igloo but ur saying they got new kids did they replace the goalies with goalies? That would b the only way to compare ? Not sure what best player empire lost. I know they got girls from 91 tg & igloo. Yj teams can't seem to get outta their own way. Yj may b good but ppl don't want the stress from them

Page 20 of 91 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard