BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 34 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils are out of Center Moriches and the best girls are from SWR

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Privacy
Oh my god how dare you forget to write down 1 player voluntarily left the team LOL. Shame on You. Your such a bad person.

I need to b punished. Haha

You don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you? Be happy that your kid is now in a spot where she can be happy. Stop ripping on other kids and other clubs. You know what they say about karma don't you......

We all know its the Lynbrook guy juicing up the program; better than ripping on other teams, but that said.............

So if Empire got so much better; who did they get..................they bringing up the 14 year old 2023 kids from MD or what??
What programs have got better from this past summer?? TG lost players but have their top core; Igloo lost goalie but added a couple new kids, YJ teams TBD, Elevate, Jesters and LIberty remain the same??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the Brookhaven Bandits at this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

are you serious?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh my god how dare you forget to write down 1 player voluntarily left the team LOL. Shame on You. Your such a bad person.

You don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you? Be happy that your kid is now in a spot where she can be happy. Stop ripping on other kids and other clubs. You know what they say about karma don't you......

We all know its the Lynbrook guy juicing up the program; better than ripping on other teams, but that said.............

So if Empire got so much better; who did they get..................they bringing up the 14 year old 2023 kids from MD or what??
What programs have got better from this past summer?? TG lost players but have their top core; Igloo lost goalie but added a couple new kids, YJ teams TBD, Elevate, Jesters and LIberty remain the same??

The teams will remain largely the same, remember that when girls are lost, others are gained. As far as TG, they lost the bottom of the barrel, but gained the top from other teams such as Empire. YJ will be interesting as there looks to be a shake up in the works. They will add 91 girls, 2-3 of which I believe are good enough to be top level players, probably not starters, but solid. Lots of girls need to be cut there, we'll see how it pans out. Empire will be worse, Igloo the same. Jesters will be good, they have a tall athletic group of girls who could break out. I believe Liberty also lost a top player to TG, being they were not great to begin with, they will probably be worse. not sure about Elevate.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have No idea what you are talking about btw.

The teams will remain largely the same, remember that when girls are lost, others are gained. As far as TG, they lost the bottom of the barrel, but gained the top from other teams such as Empire. YJ will be interesting as there looks to be a shake up in the works. They will add 91 girls, 2-3 of which I believe are good enough to be top level players, probably not starters, but solid. Lots of girls need to be cut there, we'll see how it pans out. Empire will be worse, Igloo the same. Jesters will be good, they have a tall athletic group of girls who could break out. I believe Liberty also lost a top player to TG, being they were not great to begin with, they will probably be worse. not sure about Elevate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ should start with the coaches daughters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Oh my god how dare you forget to write down 1 player voluntarily left the team LOL. Shame on You. Your such a bad person.

Elevate added 91 girls and should be better this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand liberty doesn't have enough players to fill 2 teams in years 2019, 2020 & 2021. Is that true?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True...Liberty going thru, what I would guess, must be happening to all of the other "watered down' travel lax programs..travel fatigue...
Have to figure that parents are re-evaluating the need for travel lax with advent of new recruiting rules in place...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally true. Getting too expensive and time consuming. Parents and kids getting burnt out. Going to continue to dwindle like many soccer programs unless it changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

One of the better teams actually

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really? i haven't noticed a drop in the other LI clubs. parents probably tired of DG and the political mess she has created.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

Who have they beat or played competitively with? Nobody has heard of them, which probably means they play in PAL level tournaments. Sounds similar to LI All-Stars. If your daughter is serious about lacrosse, you are in the wrong place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

Who have they beat or played competitively with? Nobody has heard of them, which probably means they play in PAL level tournaments. Sounds similar to LI All-Stars. If your daughter is serious about lacrosse, you are in the wrong place.

Beat Empire (Nassau and Suffolk) And 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

Ok, if that's true, they deserve to be in the conversation. Will they be playing in any fall tournaments? I know many of the better girls will be playing in Lax Against Eating Disorders this weekend in pick up teams. Will Bandits be there? Would love to see them play!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I quote "you don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you?"

I don't know who you are responding to, but when you can actually form a sentence that doesn't look like a three year old wrote it, then you can have the honor of calling me out.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, if that's true, they deserve to be in the conversation. Will they be playing in any fall tournaments? I know many of the better girls will be playing in Lax Against Eating Disorders this weekend in pick up teams. Will Bandits be there? Would love to see them play!
[/quote]

The Bandits are one of the dirtiest teams I've seen play in quite some time. I'm not sure who is worse, the kids or the parents.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
You don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you? Be happy that your kid is now in a spot where she can be happy. Stop ripping on other kids and other clubs. You know what they say about karma don't you......[/quote]

What programs have got better from this past summer?? TG lost players but have their top core; Igloo lost goalie but added a couple new kids, YJ teams TBD, Elevate, Jesters and LIberty remain the same??[/

TG lost goalie & igloo but ur saying they got new kids did they replace the goalies with goalies? That would b the only way to compare ? Not sure what best player empire lost. I know they got girls from 91 tg & igloo. Yj teams can't seem to get outta their own way. Yj may b good but ppl don't want the stress from them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You ever notice how when someone leaves TG or YJ they were the "bottom of the barrel"," pine riders" , but when they gain a player it's the "top" player from another team? Horrible speaking about 12 year old girls this way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really? i haven't noticed a drop in the other LI clubs. parents probably tired of DG and the political mess she has created.

care to elaborate?....'political mess"?..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no political mess. Just a few upset, vocal parents of varsity players. Justified? Who knows but every parent thinks their daughter is a starter and only 12 can start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannot be easy coaching HS in town like Manhasset where every girl/boy born with stick in the crib....and can only imagine the smoke-blowing that goes on as parents try to get in good with DG...and her being so warm and fuzzy ......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What programs have got better from this past summer?? TG lost players but have their top core; Igloo lost goalie but added a couple new kids, YJ teams TBD, Elevate, Jesters and LIberty remain the same??[/

TG lost goalie & igloo but ur saying they got new kids did they replace the goalies with goalies? That would b the only way to compare ? Not sure what best player empire lost. I know they got girls from 91 tg & igloo. Yj teams can't seem to get outta their own way. Yj may b good but ppl don't want the stress from them [/quote]

Goalie is definitely a hard position, no arguing that. The top goalies right now in the age group on LI are the soon to be YJ Blue goalie (played 91 last year) and the Legacy goalie. The other club goalies are pretty comparable in ability.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG lost goalie & igloo but ur saying they got new kids did they replace the goalies with goalies? That would b the only way to compare ? Not sure what best player empire lost. I know they got girls from 91 tg & igloo. Yj teams can't seem to get outta their own way. Yj may b good but ppl don't want the stress from them

Goalie is definitely a hard position, no arguing that. The top goalies right now in the age group on LI are the soon to be YJ Blue goalie (played 91 last year) and the Legacy goalie. The other club goalies are pretty comparable in ability.

[/quote]

And you know this how exactly? Thanks goalie Mom for your evaluation, but I'm pretty sure your daughter is pretty average too. Just the statement that the 91 goalie is going to start seems pretty funny, as team has never won anything!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You ever notice how when someone leaves TG or YJ they were the "bottom of the barrel"," pine riders" , but when they gain a player it's the "top" player from another team? Horrible speaking about 12 year old girls this way.

You are spot on! Btw, it is all ages, not just the 12 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

You just made that other Poster's argument..... Beating Empire and 91 is not something to brag about. Go play in Maryland, Delaware, and Jersey tournaments like YJ, TG, Liberty, and Elevate. After your successful there, come let us know. Until then, enjoy your PAL level tournaments. If your kid is serious, and you are serious about lacrosse, then you may want to get with a more reputable program.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

And you know this how exactly? Thanks goalie Mom for your evaluation, but I'm pretty sure your daughter is pretty average too. Just the statement that the 91 goalie is going to start seems pretty funny, as team has never won anything!
[/quote]

Goalie mom or not that is def not true at all. i thought 91 goalie went to elevate? never seen legacy goalie. ive seen both igloo goalies, the 1 that left is by far better than the rest, no doubt. tg tried to get her (Im a tg parent, and no, not a goalie dad) one tg goalie left dont know to where. and idk who the troll is that is so negative with comments like Im pretty sure ur daughter is pretty average too is a jerk off get off the thread if ur going to be an [lacrosse] And as far as your stupid comment about 91 never winning anything, well ur just ignorant. a goalie is never to be gauged on that given that its a whole team effort. thats just ignorant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalie mom or not that is def not true at all. i thought 91 goalie went to elevate? never seen legacy goalie. ive seen both igloo goalies, the 1 that left is by far better than the rest, no doubt. tg tried to get her (Im a tg parent, and no, not a goalie dad) one tg goalie left dont know to where. and idk who the troll is that is so negative with comments like Im pretty sure ur daughter is pretty average too is a jerk off get off the thread if ur going to be an [lacrosse] And as far as your stupid comment about 91 never winning anything, well ur just ignorant. a goalie is never to be gauged on that given that its a whole team effort. thats just ignorant

You are not a TG parent. You are the parent of the goalie that Igloo and went to Empire. No need to lie. You can keep boasting about your kid but we know how biased your opinion is. Empire goalies parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who?

who?

who?

Wait when did they beat 91???? played 91 once this past summer at lax fest and the score 10-5 in the favor of 90+1. Maybe you did beat Empire, but its seems everyone beat them.....................BUT they will be awesome next summer zzzzzzzzzz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goalie mom or not that is def not true at all. i thought 91 goalie went to elevate? never seen legacy goalie. ive seen both igloo goalies, the 1 that left is by far better than the rest, no doubt. tg tried to get her (Im a tg parent, and no, not a goalie dad) one tg goalie left dont know to where. and idk who the troll is that is so negative with comments like Im pretty sure ur daughter is pretty average too is a jerk off get off the thread if ur going to be an [lacrosse] And as far as your stupid comment about 91 never winning anything, well ur just ignorant. a goalie is never to be gauged on that given that its a whole team effort. thats just ignorant[/quote]

Do you remember writing this:
"I don't care how much someone paid my child, she will NEVER play for yj or TG. More so yj. The parents alone are a nightmare."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are not a TG parent. You are the parent of the goalie that Igloo and went to Empire. No need to lie. You can keep boasting about your kid but we know how biased your opinion is. Empire goalies parent.

Sounds about right, not that hard to figure out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% right; def the parent of the Igloo goalie that went to Empire. She is a good goalie, and no reason to come on here and make believe you are someone else just unbiasedly bragging about her. I def wouldnt go as far as to say she is the best on island but she is very solid. I think all the BBP goalie and the 91/YJ are the two top net minders, but who knows maybe the best goalie in this grade doesnt even play club ball or even goalie yet. They are 12 year old girls and plenty will change over the next 5 years......hopefully all for the better for everyone!!
These threads will have critics, trolls, and yes asss&oles but PLEASE stop the nonsense of coming on her and BRAGGING about your kid while making believe you are some random bystander that just happen to see her play. STOP!! carry on and good luck ALL!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% right; def the parent of the Igloo goalie that went to Empire. She is a good goalie, and no reason to come on here and make believe you are someone else just unbiasedly bragging about her. I def wouldnt go as far as to say she is the best on island but she is very solid. I think all the BBP goalie and the 91/YJ are the two top net minders, but who knows maybe the best goalie in this grade doesnt even play club ball or even goalie yet. They are 12 year old girls and plenty will change over the next 5 years......hopefully all for the better for everyone!!
These threads will have critics, trolls, and yes asss&oles but PLEASE stop the nonsense of coming on her and BRAGGING about your kid while making believe you are some random bystander that just happen to see her play. STOP!! carry on and good luck ALL!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is like a car crash, I can't help but watch even though it's pretty sickening. So much misinformation on here. Girls did leave teams and girls get cut. The non YJ, Igloo, TG teams probably will get better and be more competitive. They are 12 people! Get a grip.. most kids don't always peak at that age and if they do, then others might pass them by. Yes Those 3 teams are the most respected teams right now, but that does not mean other teams can't/won't catch up to them. So stop putting kids and other organizations down. If someone wants to brag that their kids team looks like it's going to be good this year, so freaking what? Maybe they will be! No one knows everything that goes on on other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]This thread is like a car crash, I can't help but watch even though it's pretty sickening. So much misinformation on here. Girls did leave teams and girls get cut. The non YJ, Igloo, TG teams probably will get better and be more competitive. They are 12 people! Get a grip.. most kids don't always peak at that age and if they do, then others might pass them by. Yes Those 3 teams are the most respected teams right now, but that does not mean other teams can't/won't catch up to them. So stop putting kids and other organizations down. If someone wants to brag that their kids team looks like it's going to be good this year, so freaking what? Maybe they will be! No one knows everything that goes on on other teams.

Why brag? Wait until the season starts, enter tournaments that these teams will be in. be competitive and you won't have to ask for respect it will be given to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannot be easy coaching HS in town like Manhasset where every girl/boy born with stick in the crib....and can only imagine the smoke-blowing that goes on as parents try to get in good with DG...and her being so warm and fuzzy ......

It doesn't seem to be difficult - she has all the players paying her fees to be in her club team already. Reality is She cannot hide behind running a few chosen underclassmen up and down the field (including her niece) and expect to win. They had a terrible season . Manhasset has always been a great program but morale is low and people now see that the coach is not what they believed her to be. She may have been an exceptional player from High School, College and World Team; but that does not translate as a coach. She has poor social skills, cannot communicate with the players and does not foster any sense of team amongst the players. as you said she isn't warm and fuzzy at all. Who needs that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all these teams pounding their chests that they should be in the conversation as a contender, where are you in the LI tournament circuit this fall? A great inexpensive tournament is happening this weekend, Lax Against Eating Disorders. How come YJ is the only major Club there??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all these teams pounding their chests that they should be in the conversation as a contender, where are you in the LI tournament circuit this fall? A great inexpensive tournament is happening this weekend, Lax Against Eating Disorders. How come YJ is the only major Club there??

Because it's soccer season. The kids need to put down the sticks for a couple of months and enjoy something else.

Page 8 of 34 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard