BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 101 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a different topic, my neighbor told me that his sons team S2S 2024 looks terrific. He said they are definitely going to be an A team. That would be nice to have a new club with a great team to compete.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
On a different topic, my neighbor told me that his sons team S2S 2024 looks terrific. He said they are definitely going to be an A team. That would be nice to have a new club with a great team to compete.

There are more competitive teams out there than the 'elite' clubs want to admit - it just doesn't suit their privileged 'country club' status to admit it . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will the be at blatant in the A division? If not they are afraid and wont be an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How would he know? They didn't even practice yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"On a different topic, my neighbor told me that his sons team S2S 2024 looks terrific. He said they are definitely going to be an A team. That would be nice to have a new club with a great team to compete."

My son is on the team... Way to early to call it anything, but a B team.. I am sure I can speak for most parents on this team, after meeting and speaking with most on Saturday. Our intentions for joining had everything to do with getting our sons better. The calendar is filled w. practices and training. (Way more than anything we got last year) Coach is fully engaged and committed. I can careless about A/B at this point for an 10 year old. Its a great start.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had one good well run practice so far, which is attribute to the coach who is fantastic. The kids are solid and there were lots of different travel helmets but as a parent who has a son on the team you would have to consider them a solid B team. They are NOWHERE close to the top 3-4 LI teams. Not sure if you were trying to stir the pot or not but most parents seemed happy after the first practice. The boys will be back at it tonight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will the be at blatant in the A division? If not they are afraid and wont be an A team.

Assume B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they have.
I guess your knowledge of all lacrosse clubs needs to be updated.. You Blow hard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes they have...it's Igloo who hasn't practiced yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"On a different topic, my neighbor told me that his sons team S2S 2024 looks terrific. He said they are definitely going to be an A team. That would be nice to have a new club with a great team to compete."

My son is on the team... Way to early to call it anything, but a B team.. I am sure I can speak for most parents on this team, after meeting and speaking with most on Saturday. Our intentions for joining had everything to do with getting our sons better. The calendar is filled w. practices and training. (Way more than anything we got last year) Coach is fully engaged and committed. I can careless about A/B at this point for an 10 year old. Its a great start.

Agreed, and anything other than the above is just someone just looking to stir up trouble. Most parents sent their kids to this team for the training/coaching, not to get ranked by some crazy loons on BOTC.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had one good well run practice so far, which is attribute to the coach who is fantastic. The kids are solid and there were lots of different travel helmets but as a parent who has a son on the team you would have to consider them a solid B team. They are NOWHERE close to the top 3-4 LI teams. Not sure if you were trying to stir the pot or not but most parents seemed happy after the first practice. The boys will be back at it tonight.

Herein lies the problem with youth lacrosse and even people not associated with the elite teams perpetuate it - continually saying that if you are not one of the top 3 - 4 teams, then that team is then "B". Think about that a little . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Assume B

So if you are not in the A division in a fall tournament you won't be an A team? What about those A teams that lose all the time are they still considered an A team? Ridiculous to think that a team is "afraid". Every team even the top 2 are going to take their losses, but hopefully learn and grow from them. That's what is supposed to happen with a team at this age or any age for that matter. It's only 11 year old lacrosse. Now maybe if they played in the dark during a thunderstorm some kids may be "afraid" but losing a lacrosse game? I don't think so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Assume B

So if you are not in the A division in a fall tournament you won't be an A team? What about those A teams that lose all the time are they still considered an A team? Ridiculous to think that a team is "afraid". Every team even the top 2 are going to take their losses, but hopefully learn and grow from them. That's what is supposed to happen with a team at this age or any age for that matter. It's only 11 year old lacrosse. Now maybe if they played in the dark during a thunderstorm some kids may be "afraid" but losing a lacrosse game? I don't think so.

Just don't think the boys need to play WP and Taz in their first tourney. I'm sure they will play plenty of A in the Spring/Summer but Fall is about figuring out what you have. Getting Steamrolled by the top dog sin the fall won't help development.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many kids on this S2S team are very average, which is totally fine. The real problems are a couple of the parents expectations are insanely out of whack. That is why some of these boys (not all) had to find new homes. It was more the parents wanting there boys looked at with a fresh set of eyes because there last coaches knew what they had.

There is a ton of chatter on this site about this brand new team because some of these S2S parents are upset there kids weren't so great on there last teams.Now they feel the need to either bash the old teams or pump up the new team. Either way, this is a classic case of the parents should leave the boys alone and keep your mouth closed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a ton of chatter on this site about this brand new team because some of these S2S parents are upset there kids weren't so great on there last teams.Now they feel the need to either bash the old teams or pump up the new team. Either way, this is a classic case of the parents should leave the boys alone and keep your mouth closed.

You aren't following your own advice numbnuts ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you read what the guy wrote we wasn't bashing anyone. Sounds like he pegged your number perfect...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You aren't following your own advice numbnuts ..

Nobody cares about this team except those parents. Move along, nothing to see here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And what neighborhood would that be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loserville, NY 115FU

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nobody cares about any team but the parents on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loserville, NY 115FU
Exactly what you get when you make up a total BS post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nobody cares about any team but the parents on that team.

So true!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a father from s2s trying to validate his kid is supposedly on an A team. Lol yeah my neighbor told me. Do not put silly posts out there like that. People see right through buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pot stirrers! The majority of the posts about any team probably aren't even from parents on the team. They are just fishing for comments. Have fun. Get better. Quit being an online bully on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Assume B

Just don't think the boys need to play WP and Taz in their first tourney. I'm sure they will play plenty of A in the Spring/Summer but Fall is about figuring out what you have. Getting Steamrolled by the top dog sin the fall won't help development.

Most people on here think Taz and WP are the only A teams. There will be A teams in both divisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is going to be the best team in 2024 but the summer your see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the coaches?

I'm not at liberty to say, but BM is the head coaches initials. Made express what it is today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the coaches?
check their website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the coaches?

Isaac Neil.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the coaches?
check their website

Doesn't say who is coaching. Only says Isaac Neil. And 1 thing I will tell you. When you have a high school lacrosse coach that coaches club. Good luck finding him come spring. Ask schwajle parents. So, who is coaching?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the coaches?
check their website

Doesn't say who is coaching. Only says Isaac Neil. And 1 thing I will tell you. When you have a high school lacrosse coach that coaches club. Good luck finding him come spring. Ask schwajle parents. So, who is coaching?

That explains why he's having so many fall practices. But is he any good??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is going to be the best team in 2024 but the summer your see.

geez, what i love about botc is some s2s hater posts this just to bait the negative responses..nobody from s2s would post this. you're just a fuc$ing troll. go away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes they have...it's Igloo who hasn't practiced yet

igloo will practice more than anyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the coaches?
check their website

He has done clinics my son has been too. Great coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the coaches?
check their website

So be happy for the boys who moved and wish them a good year and end this. In the end it's about developing the boys and having fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]"On a different topic, my neighbor told me that his sons team S2S 2024 looks terrific. He said they are definitely going to be an A team. That would be nice to have a new club with a great team to compete."

Who are the coaches?
check their website

So be happy for the boys who moved and wish them a good year and end this. In the end it's about developing the boys and having fun![/quote
don't MOST of the travel program coaches coach either some form of HS or college? Otherwise he is a PAL Daddy coach]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure if it's most, but there are a lot. Here is the issue with it though. For the amount we all pay and the time and commitment it consumes(kids and parents). I would like a coach committed to the program and the kids. If they are a good coach that runs a structured practice I don't care if they're a Dad coach or not. When they have a coach commitment to a school and missing spring practice or tourneys then you are not getting what you paid for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws had Isaac Neil on their payroll last year and didn't ask him to return this year. Last year we didn't see his presence at any of our practices, even though he was listed as middle school player development/board member. My son did a winter clinic with him last year when he was with the outlaws(paid clinic) and we didn't think it was worth the time/money. Lastly, we didn't even see him when H.S. lacrosse was finished last year. But hey, quality is in the eye of the beholder. Beware!

Page 20 of 101 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard