BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 34 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My friends daughter is on the team and just confirmed only 1 girl voluntarily left to go to TG Black. outside of that no one else left.
Players from Igloo, Top Guns Black and Yellow Jackets left their organization and joined The Empire Nassau 2023 team. The team was established last year and had a great season. So much talk about the talent and coaching staff that during 1 tournament I walked over with a few other parents just to watch their games and we were all very Impressed.

As a coach looking at the team from the outside they will be ranked this year as a contender with the top organizations.
If you haven't seen or competed against them I'm sure they would be happy to scrimmage other teams during the
fall season.

The Empire team by far has the best spin doctors around. I get it that you are trying to establish a business but you can also say that Igloo and Jesters 23 team are relatively new and it wouldn't even be a close game if Empire played either of those two teams.

What defines great season? Losing to Blue Devils or Elevate? Just wondering? And what defines a great coach? Clear out of the way of the mid fielder that is running down to goal?

Many girls that attended Empire tryouts chose to go to Elevate. You forgot to mention that in your previous posts. The Elevate team is going to be even stronger next summer.

Why not sign up for some of the Fall tourneys? Let's see how the team stacks up. Until then stop trying to compare yourself to the likes of YJ and Elevate and just enjoy that your daughter is on a local team, having fun and hopefully learning something too.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I see so many lofty comments from Empire parents.
Who is this "wonder coach"?! As stand now, your best girls have, and will continue, to leave for other programs. It's happening already in many age groups. Let's see you throw your hat in the ring in MD, big girls.

I would love to know what "best girls" you think left or will leave Empire? If that's so true, what are their names? It's quite the opposite actually. There are at least 4 girls that left Igloo, TG black & YJ to go play for Empire.

Are we talking about empire Nassau? Or Empire Suffolk?

Nassau

Can Nassau Empire compete with Jesters, Elevate or Liberty? They can't compete with YJ, TG or Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny Yellow Jackets is falling apart with girls and coaches bailing out on their teams. Lately their teams
are NOT the team to beat anymore. They've become a B+ organization at best. I know the truth hurts and you will
disagree but no one is impressed anymore. So pay your money and have a good time wearing your yellow jacket
apparel if that makes you feel good about yourself oh wait! it's suppose to be about your kid NOT you.
What a Joke!

So YJ has a single age group that is merely on par with the other top clubs on LI and the B+ label gets applied to the whole organization? If that's the truth that hurts, it must hurt all the rest of the LI teams as they must then be considered C+ organizations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree that YJ is still one of the top clubs on LI but have lost there mojo. Kind of reminds me of the old prestigous companies that have the big names but become less appealing with each year. Between the politics and the parents a lot of people are looking for teams that offer less drama. Better off w TG Black or Igloo for your future Tewarton winning children. Definitely think Empire 2023 and 2021 Nassau teams will be very good. Elvate has a solid program every year. Curious to see how Liberty and Legacy stack up. The new recruiting rule must be killing these parents who want their kids to commit to a college in 7th and 8th grade. I look forward to theresponses from the trolls on here who bash little girls and whose self worth revolves around the team they pay big money to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You just ruined your post when u put elevate in convo

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is this "wonder coach"?! As stand now, your best girls have, and will continue, to leave for other programs. It's happening already in many age groups. Let's see you throw your hat in the ring in MD, big girls.

I would love to know what "best girls" you think left or will leave Empire? If that's so true, what are their names? It's quite the opposite actually. There are at least 4 girls that left Igloo, TG black & YJ to go play for Empire.

Nassau

Can Nassau Empire compete with Jesters, Elevate or Liberty? They can't compete with YJ, TG or Igloo

elevate and liberty were b teams and competed in b brackets....and do you mean they cant compete with the obnoxious parents from those teams or the girls? lets be clear

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Nassau

elevate and liberty were b teams and competed in b brackets....and do you mean they cant compete with the obnoxious parents from those teams or the girls? lets be clear

They can def compete with igloo yj & TG. Even now more so bc they got 4 players from those teams.

I don't care how much someone paid my child, she will NEVER play for yj or TG. More so yj. The parents alone are a nightmare.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Nassau

They can def compete with igloo yj & TG. Even now more so bc they got 4 players from those teams.

I don't care how much someone paid my child, she will NEVER play for yj or TG. More so yj. The parents alone are a nightmare.
My friends daughter is on the team and just confirmed only 1 girl voluntarily left to go to TG Black. outside of that no one else left.
Players from Igloo, Top Guns Black and Yellow Jackets left their organization and joined The Empire Nassau 2023 team. The team was established last year and had a great season. So much talk about the talent and coaching staff that during 1 tournament I walked over with a few other parents just to watch their games and we were all very Impressed.

As a coach looking at the team from the outside they will be ranked this year as a contender with the top organizations.
If you haven't seen or competed against them I'm sure they would be happy to scrimmage other teams during the
fall season.

The Empire team by far has the best spin doctors around. I get it that you are trying to establish a business but you can also say that Igloo and Jesters 23 team are relatively new and it wouldn't even be a close game if Empire played either of those two teams.

What defines great season? Losing to Blue Devils or Elevate? Just wondering? And what defines a great coach? Clear out of the way of the mid fielder that is running down to goal?

Many girls that attended Empire tryouts chose to go to Elevate. You forgot to mention that in your previous posts. The Elevate team is going to be even stronger next summer.

Why not sign up for some of the Fall tourneys? Let's see how the team stacks up. Until then stop trying to compare yourself to the likes of YJ and Elevate and just enjoy that your daughter is on a local team, having fun and hopefully learning something too.

I have also confirm that 2 girls from Igloo left to go to Empire after making Igloo. THEY CHOSE to leave Igloo. Just to be clear, NOT ONE kid chose to go to Elevate. Nothing against Elevate, but if you're going to lie, I must point it out.

If I was a coach on Empire, I would gladly sign them up for fall tourneys to play your "chosen teams"

You also seem to forget that your "YJ girls" lost 2x to Igloo in Virginia. So yeah, Empire can compete with YJ without even breaking a sweat. So based on your own logic, YJ should probably step down to a "b" bracket.

Don't worry, your child will quit lacrosse bc she will be so damn stressed by you.

Have you committed her to a college yet? I mean, she's 11/12, you're kind of late to the game. She must have been recruited in 3rd grade.

FYI: Elevate and a couple of other teams have been offering free "tuition" for lack of a better word, for certain positions.

Let us know when your team plays Empire, I would love to come down and watch. (Assuming my kid doesn't have a tourney)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Privacy

Nassau

fall season.

I have also confirm that 2 girls from Igloo left to go to Empire after making Igloo. THEY CHOSE to leave Igloo. Just to be clear, NOT ONE kid chose to go to Elevate. Nothing against Elevate, but if you're going to lie, I must point it out.

If I was a coach on Empire, I would gladly sign them up for fall tourneys to play your "chosen teams"

You also seem to forget that your "YJ girls" lost 2x to Igloo in Virginia. So yeah, Empire can compete with YJ without even breaking a sweat. So based on your own logic, YJ should probably step down to a "b" bracket.

Don't worry, your child will quit lacrosse bc she will be so damn stressed by you.

Have you committed her to a college yet? I mean, she's 11/12, you're kind of late to the game. She must have been recruited in 3rd grade.

FYI: Elevate and a couple of other teams have been offering free "tuition" for lack of a better word, for certain positions.

Let us know when your team plays Empire, I would love to come down and watch. (Assuming my kid doesn't have a tourney)

You forgot to add that one of Empire's best players left for TG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH DAMMMMM LOL " PREACH IT "
Sounds like Empire 2023 is going to light it up this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My understanding is that one of their fastest players left for TG but by far not one the best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You forgot to add that one of Empire's best players left for TG[/quote]

And she will leave TG when she realizes how bad the winter trainings are and that SS pays more attention to her new puppy at practice then her athletes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh my god how dare you forget to write down 1 player voluntarily left the team LOL. Shame on You. Your such a bad person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I see so many lofty comments from Empire parents.

Nassau

Don't worry about it nobody is paying your kid to play anywhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I see so many lofty comments from Empire parents.

Nassau

Don't worry about it nobody is paying your kid to play anywhere

They got the pine riders from those clubs!....Good luck with that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nassau

Elevate may be a B team but they still beat Empire at the Hofstra tournament. So losing to a B team what does that say about Empire?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Nassau

Elevate may be a B team but they still beat Empire at the Hofstra tournament. So losing to a B team what does that say about Empire?

Why is Elevate considered a B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nassau

Take it as a compliment because all Long Island teams are B or below for 2023.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

They got the pine riders from those clubs!....Good luck with that![/quote]

Pine riders Cute. So TG Igloo & yj goalies r pine riders it's cool these teams won w/a pine rider goalie sitting on pine I guess idk lax lingo.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Oh my god how dare you forget to write down 1 player voluntarily left the team LOL. Shame on You. Your such a bad person.

I need to b punished. Haha

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
[/quote]

Take it as a compliment because all Long Island teams are B or below for 2023.[/quote]

1st tg Igloo & yj r the best. Now they r "b". My brain can't take the flip flopping

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

By your logic YJ should be king of the hill by now?
[/quote]

That's not what they were saying. But, if you want to beat the king you have to take them on. [/quote]

Yj is the top team, but lost to Igloo 2x & 1x to TG in va. So I guess yj was taken on. So is tg or igloo the king now ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why? YJ beat out a bunch of the top MD teams to win LFC, TG won National Draw, and went to the championship against top MD teams in two other big MD tourneys. Igloo beat out a bunch of good teams including YJ to win Nationals. I believe that makes all three of them A teams with TG probably having the most consistant performances. Why would you say any of those teams are B? That is if you are basing your evaluation on performance, and not just running your mouth?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why? YJ beat out a bunch of the top MD teams to win LFC, TG won National Draw, and went to the championship against top MD teams in two other big MD tourneys. Igloo beat out a bunch of good teams including YJ to win Nationals. I believe that makes all three of them A teams with TG probably having the most consistant performances. Why would you say any of those teams are B? That is if you are basing your evaluation on performance, and not just running your mouth?

Do you morons realize how ridiculous you all sound? This age group takes the crown for the wackiest/worst bunch in LI history! Carry on....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not what they were saying. But, if you want to beat the king you have to take them on. [/quote]

Yj is the top team, but lost to Igloo 2x & 1x to TG in va. So I guess yj was taken on. So is tg or igloo the king now ?[/quote]
YJ is the best, just because. No matter what the age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not what they were saying. But, if you want to beat the king you have to take them on.

Yj is the top team, but lost to Igloo 2x & 1x to TG in va. So I guess yj was taken on. So is tg or igloo the king now ?[/quote]
YJ is the best, just because. No matter what the age group. [/quote]

tG beat Igloo 3/4 times they played last summer, including most recent game was won 4-1. YJ lost to both. Rankings are:

TG
Igloo
YJ
Empire
Legacy
Elevate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters beat elevate , legacy and 91 and Liberty Those teams should be in their own thread. And empire ? Who did they play? Never heard of them until they started talking about themselves here on this site

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good point. Jesters need to be in there. It's a shame the teams can't play or scrimmage each other more often. Would save us all a lot of time and money, and all the LI programs would benefit/impove.

TG
Igloo
YJ
Jesters
Legacy
Empire
Elevate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters beat elevate , legacy and 91 and Liberty Those teams should be in their own thread. And empire ? Who did they play? Never heard of them until they started talking about themselves here on this site

Can say the same about Jesters..... Never seen them play in a quality tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the Jesters and Empire? All this talk about new teams. They can not be put in the same category with TG, Igloo and YJ until they play in the better tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes! That's a great idea for LI girls clubs across the board. So much talent here on the island. Let's do a league.. pay the refs out of pocket. All these directors have fields.. I challenge the directions to do the right thing for these girls… Let's have some local scrimmages keep everything in-house good games good learning and cheap

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a jester parent. And I agree! Been promised they will amp up the tourny selection next year. Last year was flat and too safe. Good players. Mostly south Shore girls- Bethpage, wantagh , Merrick, Pequa , amityvile, CSH, Farmingdale. Blue Collar team. Happy to be here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes! That's a great idea for LI girls clubs across the board. So much talent here on the island. Let's do a league.. pay the refs out of pocket. All these directors have fields.. I challenge the directions to do the right thing for these girls… Let's have some local scrimmages keep everything in-house good games good learning and cheap

Sorry, YJs are too good for that, they would rather drive to MD and get their buttheads kicked in!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Good point. Jesters need to be in there. It's a shame the teams can't play or scrimmage each other more often. Would save us all a lot of time and money, and all the LI programs would benefit/impove.

TG
Igloo
YJ
Jesters
Legacy
Empire
Elevate

How can Empire be over Elevate when elevate beat them. Blue devils beat Empire also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is this?

TG
Igloo
YJ
Jesters
Legacy
Elevate
Empire
Blue Devils

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait Blue Devils!! What are people making up team names now?
I've NEVER heard of them. Some of these posts are ridiculous as it is let's not start making it worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Wait Blue Devils!! What are people making up team names now?
I've NEVER heard of them. Some of these posts are ridiculous as it is let's not start making it worse.

Blue Devils over Empire. The next quality win Empire gets will be their first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nassau

empire lost to them last year ..we are talking about this year ...all teams have completed changed and added /loss players ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait Blue Devils!! What are people making up team names now?

are you new to lacrosse that you have never heard of them ? you cant be serious ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I need to b punished. Haha

You don't want me call you out, Lynbrook parent, do you? Be happy that your kid is now in a spot where she can be happy. Stop ripping on other kids and other clubs. You know what they say about karma don't you......

Page 7 of 34 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard