BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 48 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 47 48
Re: Boys 2025 - 5th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear Anyhing on Mixed Nuts tryouts?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Yes please submit video, transcripts, and two coaching recommendations to #kingnut to receive an invite to tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were held last week at Metlife Stadium. Best team Best Parents Worst Gear!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its a pick up team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its a pick up team

Best damn pickup team around! By far!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your insight from what you have read on Back of the Cage? You realize half of everything you read on here is just some parent's BS, right? This is a team that won 90% of their games and several losses were in overtime situations? Calling them a disaster when you know NOTHING about them is pretty harsh if not just plain ignorant. Do some research and remember these are 10 year old kids you are criticizing. Let's see what this year brings.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your insight from what you have read on Back of the Cage? You realize half of everything you read on here is just some parent's BS, right? This is a team that won 90% of their games and several losses were in overtime situations? Calling them a disaster when you know NOTHING about them is pretty harsh if not just plain ignorant. Do some research and remember these are 10 year old kids you are criticizing. Let's see what this year brings.......

These are very talented boys but I'm afraid you aren't going to get the coaching commitment you are expecting. As much as you all complained last year you got a lot of practice/training. You won't get that same commitment this year. He's not a big practice guy. 1 practice a week, 1 hour at the most.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These are very talented boys but I'm afraid you aren't going to get the coaching commitment you are expecting. As much as you all complained last year you got a lot of practice/training. You won't get that same commitment this year. He's not a big practice guy. 1 practice a week, 1 hour at the most.

There were 2 last week. Almost 2 hours. Where the [lacrosse] u get yout info bozo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the bitter WI transfers. Too funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it such a disaster?

Disaster might be overstating; however, I would expect them to take a step back from last season due to solid players leaving (Blast parents can say what they want, but the truth is they lost two of their top players)and another coaching change. It's very tough to create continuity and substantiate growth when different coachs/ideologies are brought in year after year. What is likely the case is that the assistant coach from last year will act as the head coach this year. The two new coaches that they brought on coach an older team of largely uncommitted juniors so their focus will likely be to get them their looks first. Also, one of them is bringing his kid on the team, which means that they are gaining another daddy coach.

Obviously, this is just speculation and things could go totally fine. I with all of our boys good luck this season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disaster might be overstating; however, I would expect them to take a step back from last season due to solid players leaving (Blast parents can say what they want, but the truth is they lost two of their top players)and another coaching change. It's very tough to create continuity and substantiate growth when different coachs/ideologies are brought in year after year. What is likely the case is that the assistant coach from last year will act as the head coach this year. The two new coaches that they brought on coach an older team of largely uncommitted juniors so their focus will likely be to get them their looks first. Also, one of them is bringing his kid on the team, which means that they are gaining another daddy coach.

Obviously, this is just speculation and things could go totally fine. I with all of our boys good luck this season.

The boys will make their own luck. Talk is cheap. Let's see what it all looks like in July. I expect steps forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which one is bringing his own kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the new coaches are bringing a kid to the team. Nice try, though. Talk is cheap everyone. Let's just see where everyone falls in the Spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the new coaches are bringing a kid to the team. Nice try, though. Talk is cheap everyone. Let's just see where everyone falls in the Spring.

Spring, so I guess fall season mean nothing. Oh right fall ball is useless!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new kid is named Mac

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new kid is named Mac

He is playing down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have blast confused with geese, they are the ones who recruited a daddy coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new kid is named Mac

That's his nickname, yes. His dad is coaching. He coaches a 2019 team with O'keefe. Funny how after that post 91 changed the coaches on the website!!! I guess they didn't get all of their deposits yet!! Mule will be around for a few weeks then he'll be a memory, Blastards. Be sure to take his picture so you can remember him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession obsession............

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new kid is named Mac

That's his nickname, yes. His dad is coaching. He coaches a 2019 team with O'keefe. Funny how after that post 91 changed the coaches on the website!!! I guess they didn't get all of their deposits yet!! Mule will be around for a few weeks then he'll be a memory, Blastards. Be sure to take his picture so you can remember him.

That kid left for the Geese. So clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have blast confused with geese, they are the ones who recruited a daddy coach

Oh really, why don't you ask him how his coaching role is working out. He will see less time on the sideline as your kid does. Mama Goose has a better chance of hatching some more super star golden eggs then he has at coaching.. Blast is a sinking ship and the season has just started. Call Mixed Nuts for help, you can use it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really, why don't you ask him how his coaching role is working out. He will see less time on the sideline as your kid does. Mama Goose has a better chance of hatching some more super star golden eggs then he has at coaching.. Blast is a sinking ship and the season has just started. Call Mixed Nuts for help, you can use it.

Mamas goose has been cooked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh really, why don't you ask him how his coaching role is working out. He will see less time on the sideline as your kid does. Mama Goose has a better chance of hatching some more super star golden eggs then he has at coaching.. Blast is a sinking ship and the season has just started. Call Mixed Nuts for help, you can use it.[/quote]

I need a translation for this post it's so incoherent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Anonymouses. We insult woman and kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I need a translation for this post it's so incoherent.
[/quote]

I guess they are implying that the WI daddy coach is joining the geese sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's no prize.more like a nuisance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that what we are callin her now. Haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm embarrassed and mortified to even feel as if I associate myself with such losers that have no life. ASK ME I'LL SAY IT TO YOUR FACE. I cannot believe an association would even want parents like these people associated with their organization. #GETALIFELOSER #PEACEBEWITHYOU #PRAYFORYOUYOUNEEDIT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm embarrassed and mortified to even feel as if I associate myself with such losers that have no life. ASK ME I'LL SAY IT TO YOUR FACE. I cannot believe an association would even want parents like these people associated with their organization. #GETALIFELOSER #PEACEBEWITHYOU #PRAYFORYOUYOUNEEDIT

If she's going to talk smack about everyones kid on the sideline she better be able to take it.its a two way street.
#GETTHICKERSKIN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see the turtle heads are trying to put a team together to go to dicks tournament in Tampa. They can't even field a team to play in LI tournaments. What joke!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the other LI clubs participate in the [lacrosse] tourney? My son plays for an A team but don't know if this one is on the list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see the turtle heads are trying to put a team together to go to dicks tournament in Tampa. They can't even field a team to play in LI tournaments. What joke!!

They even have a big backer$$$ calling the shots!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the other LI clubs participate in the [lacrosse] tourney? My son plays for an A team but don't know if this one is on the list.

What about the tournament Legacy is putting together for 2025 and 2024 next summer? Selling it as a best in age tourney? 10+ "invited" teams to play at the Marina. I can't wait to see that invitation list.

I heard Cali, Maryland, NJ, Texas are all on the so called list.

Does anyone have any other details as most of what I've been told is third hand info?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone is jealous /disgruntled. Don't worry with a little hard work your son may be invited one day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about the tournament Legacy is putting together for 2025 and 2024 next summer? Selling it as a best in age tourney? 10+ "invited" teams to play at the Marina. I can't wait to see that invitation list.

Does anyone have any other details as most of what I've been told is third hand info?

Yes its the Charlie Brown Invitational. Should be a great tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never heard of it. Too many tourney's as is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice job trying to stir the pot. Its quite obvious who you are.MAMA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never heard of it. Too many tourney's as is.

Are there too many tourney's or not enough?

There are just enough tourney's around so "A" teams can dodge and weave and miraculously never really play each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why does mixed nuts play in B tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the Blast parent. Stop ripping off JS lines. He left your sorry complaining asses for dead. Why would you be quoting him? Suckers.

Page 12 of 48 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard