BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 45 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was there last year one of the best lacrosse experiences your son will ever experience. Where else will he ever be able to be on the field with All those coaches. great Day

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm sure this simple question will turn into a [lacrosse] show but what are folks thoughts on the Elite 80 thing Igloo is doing? I am not a New Yorker so just trying to get info on this event .

Is this AA posting himself??????????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure this simple question will turn into a [lacrosse] show but what are folks thoughts on the Elite 80 thing Igloo is doing? I am not a New Yorker so just trying to get info on this event .

Nope. I have 2 son's and we are in Maryland. My son's have played against the 91s, Express, Igloo's etc. If it is a glorified rec situation, not sure we would come up for a day thing but if they get kids from the various LI teams, it will be worth it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. I have 2 son's and we are in Maryland. My son's have played against the 91s, Express, Igloo's etc. If it is a glorified rec situation, not sure we would come up for a day thing but if they get kids from the various LI teams, it will be worth it

Great experience for your son's long as weather is good its a no brainier

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last year was an awesome experience. Agreed, as long as weather cooperates.
Coaches were all into it from start to finish.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The big question is how much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practice starts this weekend. All the talk of adds, talent, departures, etc will come to an end. You'll see a lot of the same first liners and same talent level. One or two exceptions, but that's the max. And the top teams will all play each other very competitively.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practice starts this weekend. All the talk of adds, talent, departures, etc will come to an end. You'll see a lot of the same first liners and same talent level. One or two exceptions, but that's the max. And the top teams will all play each other very competitively.

Practices start this weekend?? We've been practicing for 3 wks already . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's great. I enjoyed the last few weeks of summer. And loved not having to leave the beach, pool, etc to make practice. To each his own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's great. I enjoyed the last few weeks of summer. And loved not having to leave the beach, pool, etc to make practice. To each his own.

You too. I am sure I saw you at the beach enjoying the last few weeks of the summer. I can't believe I didn't stick around for a few weeks of lacrosse practice. All I am going to have now is memories of traveling with my kids for 2 weeks when I could have stayed local for a few hours of lacrosse practice in August for a sport that is played in the Spring and next summer. Oh well, maybe next summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football practice started August 1st, so lacrosse had exactly zero to do with anything in terms of summer schedule...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
....so did Express actually manage to put four teams together and 9D1 three in this grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
....so did Express actually manage to put four teams together and 9D1 three in this grade?

You won't know until the Spring....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What fall tournaments will everyone play in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Battle on the Bay in MD looks to be the top Fall tourney again. I wish they had a website and it wasn't just some tournament Toomey ran on the back of a napkin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Battle on the Bay in MD looks to be the top Fall tourney again. I wish they had a website and it wasn't just some tournament Toomey ran on the back of a napkin.

Really, you must be from MD because it is not worth the travel. Firstly, it's football and soccer season for middle school secondly, travel to MD to play 9th and 10th graders.
Enough already!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, you must be from MD because it is not worth the travel. Firstly, it's football and soccer season for middle school secondly, travel to MD to play 9th and 10th graders.
Enough already!

And yet Express and Igloo both went last year and did well. I'm sure they'll both go back again.

Are any teams signed up for the 9D1 Fall Elite Face Off on October 7?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough already!

And yet Express and Igloo both went last year and did well. I'm sure they'll both go back again.

Sweetlax, TX Mustangs, Dukes Nationals, Richmond Greyhounds, and Leading Edge all made the trip last year in addition to the locals (Hawks, BLC/ DC express, Madlax, Next Level, Koopers)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough already!

I could be wrong, but I have never seen a Maryland team come up to a fall LI tourney. Million brought his Maryland Stars team up for a playday, that's all I recall. They swept Express, Smash and United during that trip. Hence, make those teams come here, no reason to leave the tristate in the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough already!

I could be wrong, but I have never seen a Maryland team come up to a fall LI tourney. Million brought his Maryland Stars team up for a playday, that's all I recall. They swept Express, Smash and United during that trip. Hence, make those teams come here, no reason to leave the tristate in the fall.

Plenty of tourneys in MD as well. No reason to leave MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One-way street for MDers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another money grab by another program that claims its all about the kids. If your kid wants to experience it, that's all you. Just see it for what it is. Mo money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The big question is how much?

$400+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta contribute to what these college coaches are being paid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of ilgoo kids at Dukes National tryouts did igloo fold their 2022 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes igloo folded their 2022 team, they figured why have the best or second best team in the country let's fold it and just have a B team. Moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes igloo folded their 2022 team, they figured why have the best or second best team in the country let's fold it and just have a B team. Moron

At least they are getting better coaching at Dukes.by far the best 2022 team in the country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least they are getting better coaching at Dukes.by far the best 2022 team in the country

Thanks Gonzo for the update.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, Dukes, it's a handpicked All-Star team they should be the best. It's not like they practice and send 10 months together. But since you're flexing. I will say, based on an eye test Express got better, believe it. A their 2nd and 3rd teams will become A teams as the season progresses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try. 9D1 has improved and will be very difficult to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Um, no, three igloo kids have been a part of dukes for many years. Find something else to do instead of pot stirring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try. 9D1 has improved and will be very difficult to beat.

Yawn. Zzzz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes is an Allstar squad. NY Warrior team is better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great idea have gonzo contact Channy and lacasio they co coached the long island warrior team set up game between dukes and 2022 warrior team by far best talent on long island is on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great idea have gonzo contact Channy and lacasio they co coached the long island warrior team set up game between dukes and 2022 warrior team by far best talent on long island is on that team.

Good luck with that happening

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now thats funny! Best team in the country? Winning a game or 2 at the end of 10 month grind for all other teams. Lets not forget that if any players from other top teams from MD,NY,PA decide to try out for Dukes the bulk of that team will be gone -- Better yet, keep the same team and the TOP players from other squads get together and see who comes out on top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maverick Showtime invites are out for the upper grades. Anybody hear from this class? Still the best event (imho). 2022s have their own date. The 2020s & 2021s are a few days before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will tell you this. All the Express teams practice at the same time and from what I saw and others are saying the CHUCK team will be the 2nd team and Schwaijle team will be the 3rd team. Much more talent on the CHUCK team then the others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will tell you this. All the Express teams practice at the same time and from what I saw and others are saying the CHUCK team will be the 2nd team and Schwaijle team will be the 3rd team. Much more talent on the CHUCK team then the others.

Did you think Channy was gonna set his kid up for failure? No way ! So now all the other parents will be up in arms that "little Johnny" is not on the best team !

Page 11 of 45 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard