Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/18/20 09:12 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/18/20 09:06 AM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/18/20 09:00 AM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/18/20 08:46 AM
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/18/20 08:22 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,083
Posts272,315
Members2,206
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Annapolis Hawks
#241508 09/06/17 10:01 PM
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 28
T
TLaxOne Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
T
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 28
Forum to discuss the Annapolis Hawks organization.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Annapolis Hawks
TLaxOne #241526 09/06/17 11:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18-6
10-3


Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
TLaxOne #241537 09/07/17 06:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#hoganisadbag #redneckparents #hawkssuck

Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
Anonymous #241577 09/07/17 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
18-6
10-3



Evidence of the character of Hawks parents.


Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
Anonymous #241689 09/07/17 05:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
18-6
10-3



Evidence of the character of Hawks parents.



Evidence of the blind leading the blind-

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Annapolis Hawks
Anonymous #241693 09/07/17 05:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
18-6
10-3



Evidence of the character of Hawks parents.



Evidence of the blind leading the blind-


Evidence of the blind leading the blind leading the blind

Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
TLaxOne #241705 09/07/17 07:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well run organization that plays against top competition all year.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
Anonymous #241709 09/07/17 08:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well run organization that plays against top competition all year.


Agree 100%. The Hawks have a lock on AA County and parts of Howard County. In contrast, the talent in Baltimore only gets more diluted (Crabs, FCA, Looney's, 91...).

The perpetual knock on The Hawks is that the Hogan tournaments that the teams have to play in are demeaning to the brand. I know that the program makes money from the tournaments but let's face it, for the most part, they are low A to B events at best (except Naptown).

Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
TLaxOne #241715 09/07/17 09:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There really isn't an organization in Maryland othervirrus than Hawks that has quality teams at virtually every grade. Well run organization with coaches with serious lacrosse pedigree.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
Anonymous #241718 09/07/17 09:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well run organization that plays against top competition all year.


Agree 100%. The Hawks have a lock on AA County and parts of Howard County. In contrast, the talent in Baltimore only gets more diluted (Crabs, FCA, Looney's, 91...).

The perpetual knock on The Hawks is that the Hogan tournaments that the teams have to play in are demeaning to the brand. I know that the program makes money from the tournaments but let's face it, for the most part, they are low A to B events at best (except Naptown).


Not as much as you get to middle school. My 2021 played Naptown only last year and maybe a fall one the year before. This year is the same

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Annapolis Hawks
Anonymous #241726 09/07/17 10:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well run organization that plays against top competition all year.


Agree...well coached and well run organization fully exploiting the holdback clause. Congrats.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
Anonymous #241731 09/07/17 11:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well run organization that plays against top competition all year.


Agree...well coached and well run organization fully exploiting the holdback clause. Congrats.


Exploiting by taking the best kids that show up at tryouts and comply with league rules. Sounds very shady to me.


Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
Anonymous #241732 09/07/17 11:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There really isn't an organization in Maryland othervirrus than Hawks that has quality teams at virtually every grade. Well run organization with coaches with serious lacrosse pedigree.


Bethesda probably the only other club as consistent.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
Anonymous #241736 09/08/17 12:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well run organization that plays against top competition all year.


Agree...well coached and well run organization fully exploiting the holdback clause. Congrats.



18-6
10-3

Have fun in B league Dbacks

Like Reply Quote
Re: Annapolis Hawks
TLaxOne #241750 09/08/17 07:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know about their expansion into Richmond?

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4