BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: NJ Riot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Talk that a whole team just defected here.

Well, that was an understatement.

?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riot has taken over the o2 field teams. o2 box will still remain its own entity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big news

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big news

Not really. As noted above, lots of DB kids on Riot, makes sense, very hard to manage a high school program and a club program.. Riot manages club, DB coach gets a taste of the action.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big news

Not really. As noted above, lots of DB kids on Riot, makes sense, very hard to manage a high school program and a club program.. Riot manages club, DB coach gets a taste of the action.
I know it happens all over New Jersey but how can SHP, DB, and other schools get away with their coaches coaching their players? Please stop with they only coach them during the summer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big news

I know it happens all over New Jersey but how can SHP, DB, and other schools get away with their coaches coaching their players? Please stop with they only coach them during the summer.

It is not just the private schools. Several public schools coaches, coach "club teams" made up of kids from their towns and coach them year round.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they shouldn't be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riot teams are now bergen catholic kids regardless of skill that way HS can coach them year round and they can play year round together, they take anyone if they go to BC even if they can't play. DB kids at least play for BBL, a way better club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They got crushed in their tournaments with the DB kids there. Take a look at the results

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They got crushed in their tournaments with the DB kids there. Take a look at the results
That not the point or origin question. How are these coaches getting away with coaching their kids 12 months out of the year?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big news

They just have someone else on the sidelines acting as a proxy. It’s that simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big news

They just have someone else on the sidelines acting as a proxy. It’s that simple.

Exactly right...summer is permitted, during fall ball coaches are not at games and practices, but occasionally hiding in the woods

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big news

Exactly right...summer is permitted, during fall ball coaches are not at games and practices, but occasionally hiding in the woods

Good rule. Should be same in NY !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riot teams are now bergen catholic kids regardless of skill that way HS can coach them year round and they can play year round together, they take anyone if they go to BC even if they can't play. DB kids at least play for BBL, a way better club.
I'm sorry it didn't work out for your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Riot will never produce anything better than Jesse James West !!! he was no BC kid. Just a stud.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Riot will never produce anything better than Jesse James West !!! he was no BC kid. Just a stud.
Again. I am sorry it didn't workout for your son. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you read my comment about the man, the myth, the legend, The one and only Jesse James West? Or did you just want to default to "sorry it didn't workout for your son"? You know who does workout? Jesse James West. That guy is a beast. D1 Scholly... Then he started thinking for himself and started doing something he actually liked rather than something his daddy liked. I bet his daddy was on BOTC making passive aggressive comments too.

How bout this. come up with some original thoughts to carry on the conversation. If you'd like a pencil, let me know big guy. I'll send you scratch pad too! Maybe some crayons for your own enjoyment.

For the record, the only reason I check out NJ Riot's forum is because Jesse James West once mentioned them in a video. I've seen them play at tournaments. OK for a regional NJ team. Keep it up guys. One day it will happen for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you read my comment about the man, the myth, the legend, The one and only Jesse James West? Or did you just want to default to "sorry it didn't workout for your son"? You know who does workout? Jesse James West. That guy is a beast. D1 Scholly... Then he started thinking for himself and started doing something he actually liked rather than something his daddy liked. I bet his daddy was on BOTC making passive aggressive comments too.

How bout this. come up with some original thoughts to carry on the conversation. If you'd like a pencil, let me know big guy. I'll send you scratch pad too! Maybe some crayons for your own enjoyment.

For the record, the only reason I check out NJ Riot's forum is because Jesse James West once mentioned them in a video. I've seen them play at tournaments. OK for a regional NJ team. Keep it up guys. One day it will happen for you.
Yes it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a really bizarre post. The kids I knew who played for Riot ended up at Princeton, Michigan, Wesleyan, Dartmouth, UVA and Rutgers to name a few. Just an objective observation. And, I remember several elite players actually left the club you mentioned to join Riot.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard