BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,930
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 101 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Take your kids to one of Keenan's training sessions on Thursday or Sunday. It is open to all players as there is always 91 outlaws and other kids there. Great for attack but any offense kid and D kid will better doing so. The guy can coach and will improve your lax IQ no matter what team you play on.None Taz parent here.

How do you find out the details when/where he has this?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
top two middies at igloo had offers at taz. will regret not leaving.

there is NO WAY a kid from igloo makes taz and doesn't go. Makes no sense.

Maybe their kids are happy with where they are? "Offers at Taz" Give me a break. These are YOUNG kids.

Happy kids don't try out for other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe their kids are happy with where they are? "Offers at Taz" Give me a break. These are YOUNG kids.

Not true - I know many kids that do tryouts to: 1. assess where they stand, 2. use other tryouts as warm ups for their own current team's tryouts, and, 3. parents/coaches that use other try outs to assess another team's talent. Some of this may be crazy, but this is what it is . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true - I know many kids that do tryouts to: 1. assess where they stand, 2. use other tryouts as warm ups for their own current team's tryouts, and, 3. parents/coaches that use other try outs to assess another team's talent. Some of this may be crazy, but this is what it is . . .

Number 3 - I guess this is how some of the BOTC crazies "rank" the teams and seem to know way to much about other teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow not signing with TAZ - is that like saying you dont want to play for the Yankees?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem coaches from the outlaws are clowns.roco sounds like some immature pet name

Our head coach isn't a clown, you may be confusing him with with another outlaw coach not far in front of us.

It will be funny when RoCo stomps you team

Yeah.in the B and C tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sachem coaches from the outlaws are clowns.roco sounds like some immature pet name

Our head coach isn't a clown, you may be confusing him with with another outlaw coach not far in front of us.

What's a b and c tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem coaches from the outlaws are clowns.roco sounds like some immature pet name

Totally classless. You hide behind a computer to make bold statements . if you truly knew both coaches as i personally do That is a complete lie . Both Men are great guys. Always about the boys and their growth . Take the time to speak with them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow not signing with TAZ - is that like saying you dont want to play for the Yankees?

No it's turning down a full ride to a d1 college

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<eye roll>

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao. Who told you that? Your coach? A full ride huh? Your an idiot. To believe that and an even bigger idiot to say it . You have a long way from 12 to recruitment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally classless. You hide behind a computer to make bold statements . if you truly knew both coaches as i personally do That is a complete lie . Both Men are great guys. Always about the boys and their growth . Take the time to speak with them

Have to agree with you on that. But I confused the 2024 with the 2023 team last year during a tournament, the team had a coach with white framed sunglasses acting like a complete lunatic on the sidelines, I thought we were playing his team, but come to find out they were not 2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please get a [lacrosse] life.....They were a good team....teams catch up....please stop with saying how great this team is 11 year old boys....my sons basketball team and football team is great...blah blah blah...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao. Who told you that? Your coach? A full ride huh? Your an idiot. To believe that and an even bigger idiot to say it . You have a long way from 12 to recruitment.

Lmao, you are the idiot. Have you ever heard of something called sarcasm you dumb [lacrosse]. I think it's safe to say that everyone on this board knows there is no such thing as a full ride. You must be from Sachem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao, you are the idiot. Have you ever heard of something called sarcasm you dumb [lacrosse]. I think it's safe to say that everyone on this board knows there is no such thing as a full ride. You must be from Sachem

The sad part of it there are plenty on these boards that DON"T know there are no full rides, hence why sarcasm doesn't fully work here. And if you don;t believe there are some whi believe in full rides, you should peruse some of the older age boards, especially from last spring, when the specific subject came up, and see the arguments . . . some went on for weeks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really believed it. Who are you kidding. South shore trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have to agree with you on that. But I confused the 2024 with the 2023 team last year during a tournament, the team had a coach with white framed sunglasses acting like a complete lunatic on the sidelines, I thought we were playing his team, but come to find out they were not 2024.

Omg. That's the 2023 gold coach. The parents from his team wanted to kick his [lacrosse]. Awful coach, awful human.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So far Igloo, Outlaws, True Blue and Legacy have posted they will attend Blatant. Any others?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now its the 2023 Coach with White Sunglasses . Please get facts straight. You obviously are a scared person who has left the Outlaws . Will bash Outlaws coaches at each opportunity you can. If you had any idea about either team you would know kids and parents liked Coaching staffs but cant always make everyone happy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I remember seeing that coach last year, AWFUL to say the least!, please don't confuse him with JR.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So far Igloo, Outlaws, True Blue and Legacy have posted they will attend Blatant. Any others?

I bet 91 and express will be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments will LI Express, Express North, WP and TAZ be doing in the Fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express A and S2S also playing. I wonder if 91 will send both teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 was able to get 2 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 was able to get 2 teams?

yeah...pequa coach made a team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax

and then the rest. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax

and then the rest. LOL.

How did Madlax do in The Elite 8?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax

and then the rest. LOL.

How did Madlax do in The Elite 8?

you mean the elite 7 and igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax

and then the rest. LOL.

Beat WP at HHH. Beat Taz at NXT. Won HoCo last TWO years. It is lonely at the top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax

and then the rest. LOL.

Beat WP at HHH. Beat Taz at NXT. Won HoCo last TWO years. It is lonely at the top.
the question was how did they do at Elite 7+1? That's the one that counted

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are a bunch of fools ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knocked out by the pack in the semis. Outplayed, out hustled, outlaxed. The " give the ball to the big kid" play didn't work.

and then the rest. LOL.[/quote]

Beat WP at HHH. Beat Taz at NXT. Won HoCo last TWO years. It is lonely at the top.[/quote]the question was how did they do at Elite 7+1? That's the one that counted [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments will LI Express, Express North, WP and TAZ be doing in the Fall?

S2S wants to make sure they play all the A teams. Ha! Until they get badly crushed and realize they ar not an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S2S wants to make sure they play all the A teams. Ha! Until they get badly crushed and realize they ar not an A team.

Because those parents don't want their kids to actually play on a team labeled as B but that is what they are. One tournament and they will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because those parents don't want their kids to actually play on a team labeled as B but that is what they are. One tournament and they will see.

Define AA versus A versus B . . . and try some solid supporting logic for why!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will be playing B at Blatant.

18 practices in Sept/Oct so at least the training will be there. Outside of Taz/WP who many team will get that much practice over the next 2 months? I'll guess none

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express North? Who gives a [lacrosse]. They are awful. Terrible team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it matter so much? Pathetic. Let the kids compete and just shut your mouths and enjoy the tournaments. "Your kid's team isn't as good as my kid's". What a loser you are! Your kid probably has no idea you're on here acting like an [lacrosse]!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By putting down other teams parents validate to themselves that they made the right choice in their sons team and the money they spent is worth it.... let me say what most are thinking when they type "Team A sucks because my son is on Team B and I spent $3000 so in order for me to feel good I have to put down a group of other 11 year old boys". I have seen it a million times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it matters because there is a lot of money involved, so coming on here and ranting and raving is a way to make oneself feel good about how much they just spent

Page 17 of 101 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard