BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 299 of 327 1 2 297 298 299 300 301 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ acquire and take package deals all the time to build their numbers while just as importantly hurting the competition. 91 is weak but the YJ's used to love stealing those TG girls!

Orange is the new black.

2023 Blue players parents not going to be happy with the new daddy coach bringing his daughter and her friends from 90+1. So many back door deals already done.

yes girls will lose their spot on the Blue team for new players from other team. Should be interesting

Yikes!! Sounds like YJ 2023 Blue is headed for another disappointing season. Although the team struggled, if they are bringing in 91 girls thinking that will be a solution, they are in even bigger trouble!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ acquire and take package deals all the time to build their numbers while just as importantly hurting the competition. 91 is weak but the YJ's used to love stealing those TG girls!

Orange is the new black.

2023 Blue players parents not going to be happy with the new daddy coach bringing his daughter and her friends from 90+1. So many back door deals already done.

yes girls will lose their spot on the Blue team for new players from other team. Should be interesting

Yikes!! Sounds like YJ 2023 Blue is headed for another disappointing season. Although the team struggled, if they are bringing in 91 girls thinking that will be a solution, they are in even bigger trouble!

It's will put your daughter on Wrights team where she belongs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Orange is the new black.

Too funny seeing these 91 parents chiming in already! Be careful what you wish for! Your team was terrible, so we aren't expecting much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe a couple of 91 players could make YJ A. Most should be on B level teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Orange is the new black.

So funny meanwhile...Wright would blow team 91 away...lol! What a hot mess!! just getting worse! Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A couple?? If that's true, YJ blue is worse than anyone thought! Are you actually saying that 91 players are on par with YJA? The sky is falling!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A couple?? If that's true, YJ blue is worse than anyone thought! Are you actually saying that 91 players are on par with YJA? The sky is falling!!

You really are a [lacrosse] .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some good players on 91. The bigger issue is its poorly run, has bad communication and ehhh coaching. I know a few who got fed up and made A team on some of the top organizations.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't they just have a real try out and let it play out without all this nonsense. Seriously...this just come on over and you can play on the top team is ridiculous knowing that this team was terrible

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't they just have a real try out and let it play out without all this nonsense. Seriously...this just come on over and you can play on the top team is ridiculous knowing that this team was terrible

Some people are starting to see through this and the talent is starting to spread through to other programs. YJ no longer has 4 teams an age group like the older ages. The used to have 5 in some ages a few years ago.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's the lady coach of 91's kid. She is coaching the 2024. Baudo's kid is a taller girl who is a very good player and will fit in well on Blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zero shot Wright would have beat 91 this past summer. Take it ez you clown. I will repeat zero chance!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feel sorry for those girls coming over. There will not be a welcoming committee that's for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feel sorry for those girls coming over. There will not be a welcoming committee that's for sure.

Ya think? The YJ's have been come the most hated self absorbed lax parents anywhere. And with their dominance starting to dwindle the parents are even more pissy than before

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree that 91 def would have beat Wright this past summer. YJ Blue was maybe the 3rd or 4th best team on Long Island after Igloo and TG, but the Gold team was not even in top 5 conversation. Igloo, TG, Leg, Jesters, Elevate, and 91 would have all beat Wright.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I agree that 91 def would have beat Wright this past summer. YJ Blue was maybe the 3rd or 4th best team on Long Island after Igloo and TG, but the Gold team was not even in top 5 conversation. Igloo, TG, Leg, Jesters, Elevate, and 91 would have all beat Wright.

CR knows Wrights team didn't have the talent to help Thorn's team. That's why she brought another Daddy Coach and his daughter. An infusion of new talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zero shot Wright would have beat 91 this past summer. Take it ez you clown. I will repeat zero chance!

Seriously? I don't think so! Have fun watching your team 91 girls ride the bench next year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I agree that 91 def would have beat Wright this past summer. YJ Blue was maybe the 3rd or 4th best team on Long Island after Igloo and TG, but the Gold team was not even in top 5 conversation. Igloo, TG, Leg, Jesters, Elevate, and 91 would have all beat Wright.

CR knows Wrights team didn't have the talent to help Thorn's team. That's why she brought another Daddy Coach and his daughter. An infusion of new talent.

Did you say 91 and talent in your he same sentence???😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true at all...there are some very good players on Wright and some very good players on Thorn who sat the bench all year...She was overrun by a Daddy coach making terrible decisions. Playing the same girls over and over. Im sure there are a couple of girls from 91 who are good too...they won't play. This is getting ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true at all...there are some very good players on Wright and some very good players on Thorn who sat the bench all year...She was overrun by a Daddy coach making terrible decisions. Playing the same girls over and over. Im sure there are a couple of girls from 91 who are good too...they won't play. This is getting ridiculous.

This is true, and it is absolutely ridiculous/. 3/4 of these teams deserve to be on the field due to their talent and dedication. The problem is that 1/4 can make mistake after mistake and still stay on where the others are benched. This is due to parental [lacrosse] kissers and daddy/mommy coaches. If I coached my own daughter, she would be judged harder than the others. Just a big F-ing joke!! Now I know why some very talented girls left YJ last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is true, and it is absolutely ridiculous/. 3/4 of these teams deserve to be on the field due to their talent and dedication. The problem is that 1/4 can make mistake after mistake and still stay on where the others are benched. This is due to parental [lacrosse] kissers and daddy/mommy coaches. If I coached my own daughter, she would be judged harder than the others. Just a big F-ing joke!! Now I know why some very talented girls left YJ last year.

91 girls are not the answer, just feeding the cancer. Feel bad for them, they have no clue what they are getting into. I know it feels great to dream, but this will not turn out well. Be careful what you wish for. Deer in the headlights.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 girls are not the answer, just feeding the cancer. Feel bad for them, they have no clue what they are getting into. I know it feels great to dream, but this will not turn out well. Be careful what you wish for. Deer in the headlights.

What you are all forgetting is that the new coach is from 91 and will look out for his daughter and past players! But it does feel like the team just traded one daddy coach for another? YJ parents will be kissing his [lacrosse] soon enough and some have already started. Let the games begin....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What you are all forgetting is that the new coach is from 91 and will look out for his daughter and past players! But it does feel like the team just traded one daddy coach for another? YJ parents will be kissing his [lacrosse] soon enough and some have already started. Let the games begin....

Our pick up team played those girls from Mt. Sinai last fall. The YJ girls were the better players. The team was beat by our TG heavy team, Gwen Hornets. Doesn't seem like the YJ team will be upgrading, only gaining another psych dad with a mediocre daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck is CR doing? Has she lost it? Clearly there is something more going on here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our pick up team played those girls from Mt. Sinai last fall. The YJ girls were the better players. The team was beat by our TG heavy team, Gwen Hornets. Doesn't seem like the YJ team will be upgrading, only gaining another psych dad with a mediocre daughter.

that poor kid will be under the microscope for the whole year. These parents are brutal. Why would anyone put themselves or their kid in that position?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck is CR doing? Has she lost it? Clearly there is something more going on here.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its just about the bodies people. More bodies mean more cash for the queen bee. Numbers are down in the younger age groups. That extra cash pays for hair and makeup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There has been much discussion about this 91 coach taking half of last years team with him. Are they all good enough to be on the top team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]There has been much discussion about this 91 coach taking half of last years team with him. Are they all good enough to be on the top team?

They are not good enough but that's irrelevant. YJ roster posted for the fall tournament and it looks like a couple of new players are listed on the Blue team. Perhaps 91 girls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats on your pick up game victory; but that being said the daddy coach isn't from Mount Sinia

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]There has been much discussion about this 91 coach taking half of last years team with him. Are they all good enough to be on the top team?

They are not good enough but that's irrelevant. YJ roster posted for the fall tournament and it looks like a couple of new players are listed on the Blue team. Perhaps 91 girls?

Probably.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I agree that 91 def would have beat Wright this past summer. YJ Blue was maybe the 3rd or 4th best team on Long Island after Igloo and TG, but the Gold team was not even in top 5 conversation. Igloo, TG, Leg, Jesters, Elevate, and 91 would have all beat Wright.

Congrats on your pick up game victory; but that being said the daddy coach isn't from Mount Sinia

You took the bait. Posing as a TG parent to stir the pot. Green Hornets is TG heavy no its all TG girls. And if you want to bash Mt Sinai girls that's your business. The Daddy Coach isn't from Mt Sinai he's from 91. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why don't they just have a real try out and let it play out without all this nonsense. Seriously...this just come on over and you can play on the top team is ridiculous knowing that this team was terrible

The 91 girls are already impacting the fall tourney rosters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I agree that 91 def would have beat Wright this past summer. YJ Blue was maybe the 3rd or 4th best team on Long Island after Igloo and TG, but the Gold team was not even in top 5 conversation. Igloo, TG, Leg, Jesters, Elevate, and 91 would have all beat Wright.

You took the bait. Posing as a TG parent to stir the pot. Green Hornets is TG heavy no its all TG girls. And if you want to bash Mt Sinai girls that's your business. The Daddy Coach isn't from Mt Sinai he's from 91. Jealousy will get you nowhere.
[/quote

91 isn't a town. But several Mt. Sinai girls play for 91. Ya Tool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why don't they just have a real try out and let it play out without all this nonsense. Seriously...this just come on over and you can play on the top team is ridiculous knowing that this team was terrible

The 91 girls are already impacting the fall tourney rosters.

Thorns coaching ...anyone that's not thorns team will sit bench for tourneys. Waste of money and people's time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably.

is the blue the a team ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there going to be tryouts or are the teams selected already

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So.....who is the new 2023 coach now that Jackoff and Thorn got their walking papers? And what will become of their daughters now that the dopey parents aren't screwing things up? Can't see them happy sitting on the bench, but I guess the role reversal will be fun to watch!

What role reversal? Former Daddy Coach's daughter is still coaching and now you have a new Daddy Coach with his kid and former 91 players joining YJ. Expect much of the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably.

is the blue the a team ?

if he takes those girls will they now have a roster of 30 ? lol where are the girls that are already on the team going ?

Like Reply Quote
Page 299 of 327 1 2 297 298 299 300 301 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard