BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 86 of 264 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please leave Coach Doller at Farmingdale State. My son has 2 years left there and he instantly became his favorite coach he's ever had. He respects all his players, is always teaching the boys something new and his work ethic is second to none! The thought that a school district let him go is crazy to me.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Simple answer to your worries. Teach/tell your kids not to do drugs.

spoken like a true @$$ who has never been to a wake of a young person who has lost their battle with drugs, never been there to comfort family that was burying their teenage child, never been in group counseling or dropped a loved one at a rehab facility. Enjoy your perfect life and your perfect family and thank whomever it is you pray to for sparing you this heartache. The rest of us live in the real world and it is not that simple.

Exactly! Why do you think half these kids do drugs? They're escaping the pressure you crazy parents put on them! if you think the majority aren't smokin and drinkin, you have your head up your [lacrosse],

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop we cannot take it Sayville Lacrosse really omg not happening. Maybe Football and QB's but not a hot bed for lacrosse just stop!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for saying what we are thinking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Football and quarterbacks? Wow. How many kids have actually gone anywhere ? And please don't just speak about 1 kid. When Sayville actually acknowledges that the 2 sports have had a symbiotic relationship the past 15 years then and only then will the 2 programs do well again. This is the same guy over and over again.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Football and quarterbacks? Wow. How many kids have actually gone anywhere ? And please don't just speak about 1 kid. When Sayville actually acknowledges that the 2 sports have had a symbiotic relationship the past 15 years then and only then will the 2 programs do well again. This is the same guy over and over again.

Its probably someone from a town we used to destroy in lacrosse. Hotbed? I would say any program with the track record of kids playing at the next level and our W/L record deserves to be called a pretty darn good lacrosse town. I agree, Football and Lacrosse have needed to coexist better in years past but now a few of you idiots have run off a coach that we desperately need back to right the ship. Sayville kids deserve better (no disrespect to Fleming). Someone make an effort to bring the guy back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its probably someone from a town we used to destroy in lacrosse. Hotbed? I would say any program with the track record of kids playing at the next level and our W/L record deserves to be called a pretty darn good lacrosse town. I agree, Football and Lacrosse have needed to coexist better in years past but now a few of you idiots have run off a coach that we desperately need back to right the ship. Sayville kids deserve better (no disrespect to Fleming). Someone make an effort to bring the guy back.

Not sure if true but I heard your former coach interviewed for a H/C position another HS in Nassau

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doubt that. He had plenty of offers at HS here in Suffolk. Plus I know he enjoys Farmingdale but who knows?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if true but I heard your former coach interviewed for a H/C position another HS in Nassau

I heard he was offered a college job on the island, but who knows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop! You sound like a desperate 17 year old trying to get their first love back. Move on, Jesus he isn't ever coming back!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but he is sooooooo handsome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa gets a '19 transfer to returns back to the Chiefs. That is huge for their run the next 2 years.
Ward Melville Smithtown West and Massapequa will be the talk of the town the next 2 years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks for the news Mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa gets a '19 transfer to returns back to the Chiefs. That is huge for their run the next 2 years.
Ward Melville Smithtown West and Massapequa will be the talk of the town the next 2 years

hurts a good kellenberg squad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
talk of what town?...not mine...only time we talk about those towns is when we read the crime blotter in Newsday...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
talk of what town?...not mine...only time we talk about those towns is when we read the crime blotter in Newsday...

Ward Melville is not a town, just sayin'

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those towns are also represented by the self obsessed mommies who send in pictures of their kids playing to Newsday....No one cares....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
'Quot HC is just Terrible....just sayin'

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your an idiot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't buy the hype of Smithtown West....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you truly as stupid as you present yourself to be? Thank god your not from one of those 3 districts, you would bring the gpa down across the board and that we would read about in newsday...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't buy the hype of Smithtown West....

Why not? by your comments, it is selling cheap. buy buy buy Who do you put in their place? Atop of class A Suffolk.

Maybe, but they will be the talk of your town!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those towns are also represented by the self obsessed mommies who send in pictures of their kids playing to Newsday....No one cares....

Okay maybe, but what town doesnt have those, they are the better teams, the teams your child's HS team will have to go out and beat. every year there are those teams, who cares. Only 6 months away for those 18's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa will run away with Nassau this year and next. As a matter of fact Pequa has the next 6 years locked up, the farm system is legit and only getting better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa will run away with Nassau this year and next. As a matter of fact Pequa has the next 6 years locked up, the farm system is legit and only getting better.

You are not from Pequa incoming 9th grade team is weak.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa should be strong for the next 2-3 years. They can absorb a weak class.. and their weak class is stronger than most towns so shouldn't be an issue. And I am from Pequa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa should be strong for the next 2-3 years. They can absorb a weak class.. and their weak class is stronger than most towns so shouldn't be an issue. And I am from Pequa.

Should is operative the word. Only time will tell. Give it a rest with your "predictions".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You got that right - LV's roster of 18 boys jumped out to a 7 - 2 lead in the first half and beat Pequa's 40+ roster 9 - 6 this past season. Maybe that was more a testament to LV, but, if not, it was by no means an indication of a "strong" incoming 9th grade team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6?? come on get real..I saw some kindergartners who will attend one day..They got it locked up 12 years easy!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pequa '20 nothing special either. No knock intended, just saying not an outstanding group as perhaps their 18, 19;'s are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
barring injuries or unforeseen scandal Pequa will walk through Nassau A this year and next. No one even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
barring injuries or unforeseen scandal Pequa will walk through Nassau A this year and next. No one even close.

Wow I hope your not from Pequa, because that's not how we roll.
We let the kids play to the talking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like Massapequa should be the deserved #1 seed this year with Farmingdale looking to challenge and Syosset and Port in a toss up after that. Not much argument here from a fan of Nassau lax (no horse in the race...in A anyway...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau C is the power conference next year by far. Cold spring harbor, locust valley, wantagh, bethpage, lynbrook, north shore, and floral park. All very good teams next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy it Pequa fans. On the Back of The End Zone site the talk of the towns is what the heck happened to chiefs football and the foreseeable pipeline...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Football and soccer season fellas.....relax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like it? why because some pequa fan says so? Syosset team to beat until otherwise proven.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farm system??? Seriously?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You got that right - LV's roster of 18 boys jumped out to a 7 - 2 lead in the first half and beat Pequa's 40+ roster 9 - 6 this past season. Maybe that was more a testament to LV, but, if not, it was by no means an indication of a "strong" incoming 9th grade team!

So do you think if Massapequa only had 18 players it would have been a closer game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy it Pequa fans. On the Back of The End Zone site the talk of the towns is what the heck happened to chiefs football and the foreseeable pipeline...
The Mustang idiots get all the good kids to hate football.

Like Reply Quote
Page 86 of 264 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard