BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 72 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 71 72
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure if it's true but was told BBL 2025 coaches went to LE tryout and wrote down BBL players that were there. Was also told they are offering free tuition to the top players off LE if they will move to BBL and free tuition to their top players to keep them at BBL.

Has travel lacrosse really gotten to this point? I understand hardships. Please tell me these are hardships and they aren't trying to buy players.

Not for nothing, shouldn’t those coaches have better things to do? Showing up to a different clubs tryout to see who shows up screams that you have no life. Come on man!!!!!! These kids are 13 and 14 years old!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if it's true but was told BBL 2025 coaches went to LE tryout and wrote down BBL players that were there. Was also told they are offering free tuition to the top players off LE if they will move to BBL and free tuition to their top players to keep them at BBL.

Has travel lacrosse really gotten to this point? I understand hardships. Please tell me these are hardships and they aren't trying to buy players.

Cannot speak to what was said or not said, but this seems like a violation of NCAA amateur policy. I don’t know the rules explicitly so keyword here is “seems”
Don't believe everything you hear on the interwebs. Think about it for a sec.. top players from LE??? free tution for them? have you seen them play? They are barely competitive. Think man.. think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cannot speak to what was said or not said, but this seems like a violation of NCAA amateur policy. I don’t know the rules explicitly so keyword here is “seems”
Don't believe everything you hear on the interwebs. Think about it for a sec.. top players from LE??? free tution for them? have you seen them play? They are barely competitive. Think man.. think.

Truth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, don't believe everything you hear, unless it's said to you. That coach that was at the callbacks for LE, also trains (private) a lot of LE players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, don't believe everything you hear, unless it's said to you. That coach that was at the callbacks for LE, also trains (private) a lot of LE players

Other than hardships, this seems a bit suspect considering that these clubs survive off of tuition, its not like they can make it up on advertising and sponsorship deals. However, if things have gotten this desperate, I am glad that my son is on the older side of high school and past all of this nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to say this there aren't truths or non-truths there's somewhere in between and that's the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can 100% believe clubs are "hooking" players up. It has happened to my kids not on BBL though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to say this there aren't truths or non-truths there's somewhere in between and that's the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can 100% believe clubs are "hooking" players up. It has happened to my kids not on BBL though.

Wow! Your kids (how many?) were "hooked up"? They're that good huh. Must be nice saving tens of thousands in club fees. /s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever on here got the scoop that Tyler Russell was out from BBL could not have been more wrong. Not only is he not leaving, looks like he got a promotion to oversee national program as well. BBL sent out email this afternoon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That guy trains nobody. Let's be honest. It also doesn't make it less weird that he showed up to a competitor clubs tryout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What coach was there? I agree and don’t believe bbl would do that. They have top ranked team through the older grades.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What coach was there? I agree and don’t believe bbl would do that. They have top ranked team through the older grades.

Top ranked teams through the older grades??... 2025s are only top 10 team. Teams are ranked pretty well, but lets not go overboard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever on here got the scoop that Tyler Russell was out from BBL could not have been more wrong. Not only is he not leaving, looks like he got a promotion to oversee national program as well. BBL sent out email this afternoon.

I knew that was false when I read that. Great job to TR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! Your kids (how many?) were "hooked up"? They're that good huh. Must be nice saving tens of thousands in club fees. /s

My man you have some reading comprehension issues!!!!!!!! How many kids??????? Bro stop jocking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lax for the kids cost me approx $30k a year. Buddy money ain't a thing to me BUT and get this cause it's the crux of what I've been conveying, "it's about being on the right team and playing a style of lacrosse my kids will potentially play at the D1 level"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the same thing when I read that email, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta take the interwebs with a grain of salt!! Thats the only thing I'm salty about, YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys 2025 Rankings

Last Updated: Jul 15, 2021

1 Team 91 Maryland Fire (2025)

2 Laxachusetts Black (2025)

3 3d New England Red (2025)

4 Team 91 LI Shock (2025)

5 Eclipse Towers (2025)

6 Madlax Nationals (2025)

7 BBL Elite Black (2025)

8 Annapolis Hawks Green (2025)

9 Big 4 HHH (2025)

10 Next Level Blue (2025)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys 2025 Rankings

5 Eclipse Towers (2025)

7 BBL Elite Black (2025)

9 Big 4 HHH (2025)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys 2025 Rankings

5 Eclipse Towers (2025)

7 BBL Elite Black (2025)

9 Big 4 HHH (2025)

Calm down with this ranking nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys 2025 Rankings

5 Eclipse Towers (2025)

7 BBL Elite Black (2025)

9 Big 4 HHH (2025)

You're not taking these rankings seriously are you? if so, you need to get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys 2025 Rankings

5 Eclipse Towers (2025)

7 BBL Elite Black (2025)

9 Big 4 HHH (2025)

You're not taking these rankings seriously are you? if so, you need to get a life.

🤣😂 Salty 😂🤣

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like the rankings. Not everyone can do a TOC!

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: Lots of Exclamations
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if LE invites went out yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta say I'm very excited to see that BBL is going to have not only boys national teams but I just received the email that the girls will as well. This is especially important for my family as I have a son and daughter on BBL teams. Very exciting times to be apart of BBL. I know as with anything there is room for improvement but I'm sure glad my kids are on team BBL. Bright future my kids have on BBL and looking forward to growing with this club. AH is a man the with a plan and GREAT vision!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta say I'm very excited to see that BBL is going to have not only boys national teams but I just received the email that the girls will as well. This is especially important for my family as I have a son and daughter on BBL teams. Very exciting times to be apart of BBL. I know as with anything there is room for improvement but I'm sure glad my kids are on team BBL. Bright future my kids have on BBL and looking forward to growing with this club. AH is a man the with a plan and GREAT vision!

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you say cult?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much longer until Leading Edge throws in the towel. 2023s &24s just don’t have it. Maybe the 25s can bring them back to elite status?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please explain Kool-Aid and cult remarks. BBL has a well rounded program. They provide lots of additional training via their Academy classes. They have box teams for both the boys and girls. Obviously the success at WSYL. But also have the girls entered in the NGLLs. Also they'll be fielding a team for the girls to compete for a chance to play in the inaugural girls WSYL. Multiple teams that vary both geographically and by skill. This is great for producing talent as it provides the opportunity for greener players to enter the program and hopefully work their way up to a more competitive team if that be their desire. All in all for my family having both a son and daughter in the program it's a great fit. I'm also of the belief BBL is the best LC in Jersey as far as a club that fields both boys and girls teams. Change my mind, honestly. I'm open to different points of view and an education if I can get one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much longer until Leading Edge throws in the towel. 2023s &24s just don’t have it. Maybe the 25s can bring them back to elite status?
They are cooked. They simply cannot compete at a high level just take a look at NLF. None of BBL 24s they tried poaching are coming over. They may have to try actually developing their youth program to remain relevant. Who knew.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are cooked. They simply cannot compete at a high level just take a look at NLF. None of BBL 24s they tried poaching are coming over. They may have to try actually developing their youth program to remain relevant. Who knew.

26 and 25s are good. 24s not so much .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok fair enough my kids are young still. I'll be paying attention to how things shake out. Sounds like 8th grade is the time to make the move to what would hopefully be the final destination for the duration of their HS careers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only team that is playing well this weekend is the TriState 2023 team. Maybe LE and BBL should stop focusing on each other and get you kid to the gym or wall.
None of you are elite!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only team that is playing well this weekend is the TriState 2023 team. Maybe LE and BBL should stop focusing on each other and get you kid to the gym or wall.
None of you are elite!

Every club has some good and some not so good teams. Arguing on a forum, trying to act like your kids program is the best, is a never ending circle of nonsense.

LE has a really good 22 team. Tri state has a good 23 team. BBl has a good 24 team. BBL and LE have good 25 and 26 teams .

Everyone has some good and some bad. notIntelligent to argue all of this.

The fact of the matter is, NJ has a lot of talented players and they are pretty spread out across the couple different clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of you are elite!

Every club has some good and some not so good teams. Arguing on a forum, trying to act like your kids program is the best, is a never ending circle of nonsense.

LE has a really good 22 team. Tri state has a good 23 team. BBl has a good 24 team. BBL and LE have good 25 and 26 teams .

Everyone has some good and some bad. notIntelligent to argue all of this.

The fact of the matter is, NJ has a lot of talented players and they are pretty spread out across the couple different clubs.
LE 25 and 26 have done nothing, sounds like you have sons on those teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of you are elite!

And your kid is the Star

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LE 2025 has a bunch of 2024s playing on it. So that explains a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is true. They are good for now with the 2024s playing but that won’t last long.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

26 LE is not good. Lost to WCS Navy (B team) by 5 goals at NLF

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is true. They are good for now with the 2024s playing but that won’t last long.

A bunch? There are 2. Both with prep year intentions .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Intentions. Ha ha.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Busted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were there any college coaches at any even other than NLF this last weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad Dog is on a social media campaign to keep their top players from moving to BBL Shore. Posting videos of their top players every day.

Like Reply Quote
Page 37 of 72 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard